Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal Rogue and the Greedy Huntress

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Royal Rogue and the Greedy Huntress Empty The Royal Rogue and the Greedy Huntress

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Petalmist's trek into Memories...

After just having a kit, Petalmist's feeling of betrayal enters her again as she remembers her first adventure right before having her first litter. Remembering the pain of losing faith in Starclan and Frostclan, she felt that she couldn't be a true warrior until she figured out why she longed to stay in the Alleys those many moons before. So, during the rush of worry due to the spread of White Cough, Petalmist left camp and her new kit to return to the land where she had left many secrets uncovered in the smoggy darkness of the Rogue Queen's territory, wishing to relive her youthful past and maybe unlock some secrets to what happened to her missing clanmate, Ravenstrike...

This is a one-on-one rp between Myself and Rosethorn. Feel free to read the rp but don't interfere please, or you will feel mine and Rose's moderator wraths. XD
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Royal Rogue and the Greedy Huntress Empty Re: The Royal Rogue and the Greedy Huntress

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:56 pm

The cream she-cat scented the air briefly before continuing. She was leaving behind everything she knew and loved and entering the shadow filled land of blood and lies....The land of the Rogue Queen.She quickly caught the scent she had been looking for, the scent of a small patch of leafy herbs. Nibbling on them, she thought sadly. Parsely....I'll need to take it so I don't drip milk during my trek. At least I know Sparrowkit's in good paws....but Rosethron won't be too happy with me when I return....That is, if I return.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Royal Rogue and the Greedy Huntress Empty Re: The Royal Rogue and the Greedy Huntress

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:34 am

A huge dark black tom slipped out from behind a trash can. "Well, well, well." He growled his deep voice echoing off the walls. "What do we have here?" His chuckle was humorless. "A lost clan kitty?" He growled. Razor couldn't see who it was and their scent was obscured, he also couldn't see the herbs, which was good for Petalmist. "Malien!" He shouted. "Come see what I've found!"
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:46 am

A slender, dark ginger she cat slippedmout of the shadows and gasped. "Razor! Look who it is! It's that young, injured cat who came to get those annoying ticks all by herself. Its been quite a while and she all grown up." Sneering, she walked around Petalmist, who was standing strong, staring Razor in the eyes. She had rememebered them as well.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:21 am

"What was it again... Metalhist?... Naw too stupid even for a Clan name... Petalmist! That was it." He meowed. He sauntered forward until he stood nose to nose with the she-cat. "Her majesty was mighty upset when you left missy." He growled. "She went and punished us for letting you go." He turned his face so she could see how one of his ears had been torn completely off. "I wonder how she'll reward us when we bring you back. And when you say how sorry you are that you left." He unsheathed his claws. "So will this be the easy way or the hard way?" He asked an evil grin on his face.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:44 am

Petalmist only twitched her tail once before meowing a simple reply. "I'll go." Malien half gasped, confused by how willing she was to go. "Y-you want to meet the Queen?!" Petalmist glared at her and growled,"I said I would go, didn't I?" Turning to Razor, she add,"I believe I would enjoy meeting her after hearing so much about her. I want to see if the tales are true." She gently pawed the rest of the herbs away, almost burying them under the frost and dead leaves.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Razor shook his head. "You don't know what your doing." He growled. "Come on then, your lucky she's in the area. Seems we have a pest problem that she wants to deal with." He jerked his head for Petalmist to follow. "If she can't keep up May bite her tail." He turned around and began a winding journey deep into the alleys. He sniffed the air, the tang of fresh-blood on the wind.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Malien nodded, urging Petalmist forward. The cream colored she-cat trotted ahead, keeping between both the alley cats. I hope I return safely. It wasn't right for me to leave Sparrowkit by himself. What kind of mother am I?! She sighed, her pale green eyes glimmered. Malien wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Hey, Petalz, what's your deal?! You were much livelier when you were knocked out way back when. Now she seem to feel like dog-dung. Lighten your attitude cuz its starting to bring me down!" Her deep green eyes glared at Petalmist, showing sheer annoyance.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:58 pm

"She is a consent downer hu?" Razor meowed looking over his shoulder, never say Alley cats don't have a sense of humor, they'd have to kill you. "Get bored of your clan? You have to admit our way of life is more exciting. Just the feel of your enemies fur ripping beneath your claws, not to mention the Queen's rewards..... Speaking of which, when you see her Majesty you will address her as 'Your Grace' got it?" He meowed. "We don't want any casualties" He chuckled, smiling, though his eyes showed how much he'd love to rip Petalmist apart.

(Razor is like a complete monster.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Petalmist grumbled, her claws itching to spring out at the annoying tom. "Whatever. Just, when are we going to get there?" Malien snickered,"Excited, are we? Very well, let's hurry. I don't to get my ears shredded-" She broke off as she looked at Razor, a look of embarrassment lit up her face. "Sorry, Razor." Tiny flecks of snow laced Petalmist's pelt, but she was surprised to see how little snow actually came into the Twoleg Place. "Seems you don't get as much snow as the forest."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Razor glanced coldly back and Malien, she'd pay for not watching her tongue later. "Just wait till it hits the middle of winter, then you'll be begging for your forest den." He growled. "The snows build up, it makes getting out of the Alley's damned near impossible. Only Her Majesties Elites dare try it." He sped up the pace, the further they went the darker it got. The stench of desperation and death hanging in the air. The Alley cat's barely noticed it.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Petalmist wrinkled her nose, but said nothing. She padded quicklt after Razor, Malien dashing closely behind. "Well....*huff* She's still just as fast *huff* " The dark ginger she-cat ran past Petalmist, her eyes streaming in the cold as she sneezed. "Stupid winter..."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Razor slowed to a trot, an old abandoned church loomed above them. Twisted wood and shattered windows taking up an entire block, the trees were dark with scorch marks and the wrought iron fence was twisted and rusted. "Lightning struck this two-leg structure summers before, they say Two-legs used to pray to their ancestors here. But now... in there.. no one can hear you yowl." He said turning his gaze, eyes the colour of dried blood, onto Petalmist. "We can give you a chance to run, but we'd catch you anyway." He meowed, a slasher smile appearing on his face.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Petalmist ignored him, pushing past him to face the gnarled building. It was huge and menacing, but in an odd way, it was also one of the most beautiful things she ever saw....plus, it was made by Twolegs. Her eyes sparkled with an eerie light as she mumbled,"Allow me pasage, Razor. I wish to see the inside." Malien looked at Razor, wondering if they were really going to bring such a pathetic outsider into their queen's home.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Razor looked at Malien, then at Petalmist. "Speak only when spoken too." He growled and lead the way inside. Scar and his Slashers guarded the doors. Scar stepped forward. "What are you doing here, you where ordered not to enter unless you had a suitable gift for Her Majesty." Scar meowed, there was no emotion in the giant long furred tabby's eyes. "Oh but I have one. I have reclaimed the escaped Clan cat Petalmist." Razor said. Scar peered past Razor. "So it is, perhaps she will not kill you this day." He said, his deep voice rumbling in his throat. He nodded to His slashers and they stepped aside to let them past. Razor shoved Petalmist in front.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:50 pm

The she-cat stumbled forward, quickly regaining her balance. Her coat seemed to shine in the faint light, but its brillance soon died out along with the light. Her eyes glanced around, she seemed surprisly at ease....as if she was ment to come here. Malien crouched low next to Razor, her eyes glued to the cream forest cat.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:08 pm

(She looks like this: https://s694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/Snowspell/?action=view&current=siamese-cat.jpg )

Razor too watched the forest cat, he kept his eyes averted from the cat sitting on what was left of the alter. She sat serenely, as though meditating. She held herself upright, her tail wrapped around her paws. She flickered open pale blue eyes. "What do we have here?" She asked, tipping her head to the side. "What has thou brought to us Razor?"
"Your Grace, I have brought Petalmist. She is of the Clan of Frost." He meowed bowing his head.
"We see that now." She meowed bobbing her head. "This is a great thing you brought us. But begone now." She meowed. Razor didn't hesitate walking backwards out the door, you never turned your back on The Queen, she too it as an insult.
"Step forward so so we may see you better." She meowed to Petalmist.

(Monarchs address themselves with We and Us. Weird but it's how they roll.)

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:12 pm

(Sweet. It says I need a password to look at her pic) Petalmist arched her back in a stretch and padded before the Queen. Her silky pelt ruffled, but she quickly licked it flat, her eyes never leaving the Queen's. "Yes, your Grace?" she meowed, quizzally. She wondered how such a lovely cat as the one before her could hold so much evil in her heart.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:17 pm

"We were upset when you left." She meowed coolly. "We did not know you where so pretty, we would have sent for you sooner." She didn't blink as she spoke, her eyes seemed to glow with an inner light. "You must have heard much about us, we hope it was not all bad." She seemed generally worried about what Petalmist thought of her. If Petalmist looked carefully she could see the four dark shapes sitting on the rafters above them.

((fixed it so you can see))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:21 pm

(Thanks, she's pretty! :3) Petalmist knew she felt her pelt beginning to warm up. She dipped her head and meowed curtly,"I have returned to meet your Highness, As I have heard some of you. Bad, yes, good, not much, but I judge character by what I see with my own two eyes. And I see a Queen who knows how to thrive among her underlings."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:26 pm

"You warm our heart Petalmist." She meowed smiling. "Would you join us for our noon meal?" She asked, finally blinking. "We would love to hear of your home, I hear it is a good place to live." She jumped gracefully from her perch and padded to stand face to face with the forest cat. "We do not get many visitors."

((This is how she gets you Twisted Evil ))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:29 pm

(Accckkkk! She's hooked! But, she would have been hooked anyways since Petalmist has always had a bit of a liking to power and ambition.) Petalmist smilde and meowed,"If it pleases Your Grace, then I do not wish to deny such a request. And I too, wish to hear about your goals and such." She flicked her thick tail, her eyes catching the figures of the four cats sitting behind the Queen.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:37 pm

"Do not mind them, they our are guard, they keep us safe from those who wish us harm." She meowed following Petalmist's eyes. "We will show you our home. Come and tell me of yours. We can speak of our goals when we eat." She started padding towards a crooked door, the stairs past it lead down into the churches basement. The scents of prey filled the air. Brightly coloured birds and oddly patterned rabbits where laid out neatly to one side. They were all plump. The guards followed after The Queen at a respectful distance, their dark pelts making them hard to make out.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Petalmist's eyes grew wide as her stomach grumbled loudly. It had been a while since she had more than a scrawny mouse for a meal. Her eyelids fluttered as she gazed at each piece, longing to sink her teeth into one of the tasty moursels. She looked back at the Queen and meowed,"Oh course. My home-" she cut off as she remembered Sparrowkit.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:48 pm

"Is there something wrong? Perhaps you do not like the food? We are sure my subjects can acquire a mouse or rat if it suites your taste better." She meowed. She padded over to the prey, she looked each over carefully, oddly enough she didn't smell them. She set her sight on a black rabbit and motioned to it. One of the dark cats padded forward and picked it up gently. He placed it between two soft looking bits of pelt(pillows), He padded away without a word.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum