MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rogue and the Greedy Huntress

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:50 pm

(ah yeah, sorry, been busy)

"We are glad." She meowed.
Another broken down house, the large dark she-cat lead the way in. Dante and another tom flanking them, another she-cat bringing up the rear. The cats at the entrance bowed low as the Queen and her entourage passed by. They entered the houses basement, cats bowing as they went. The basement was large and a ring of boxes two high took up the space around the edge. The Queen was lead to one side where a box layered with pillows sat. The cat standing in bowed and then stepped away. The Queen jumped onto the box and motioned for Petalmist to join her. Her guards to up the spaces of each side of them.
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:02 pm

(its ok) Petalmist settled down by the Queen and her eyes became glued to the ring. "So, whom will be fighting this evening?" She decided that she liked this place, liked having a fun belly and being able to have her thoughts listened to. Maybe....I was meant to be here. To live under Her Grace's rule.....
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:13 pm

"Just wait." The she cat purred. She stood and raised her tail. "We have gathered here tonight to give praise to our ancestors, through our own blood we worship them."
"Through our own blood." The cats repeated.
"We show them our devotion, our love, by staining our claws."(lol)
"Staining our claws." They meowed back.
"Tonight we are blessed. A guest from the great forest to the west has come to us. Show her our strength. Bring forward the contestants, and the prize!"
"Forward the contestants!" They crowed.
Four cats where shoved forward into the ring, their pelts ragged with scars, their eyes glowing with lust as they set their eyes on the prize. A pile of prey, some half eaten, but that didn't matter. Food was food.
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Petalmist blushed at the mention of her name, but looked fondly at the contestants, her eyes glowing with wonder. [i]They fight....for food? How.....interesting." Her eyes then turned to see Malien walk into the arena with two other cats. Petalmist shuttered. Following the dark ginger was a familiar grey tom, but he was flanked by a pure white cat about the size of a young apprentice. What made her uneasy was the kit's eyes....They were pure white. "Y-your Grace. I believe Garth has returned. Perhaps he will stay for the entertainment?"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:44 pm

"Ahh Gath, take a place at our feet. We hope you enjoy the entertainment. Care to make a bet?" She asked gesturing at the cats, each one sizing the others up. She glanced at the cat, her eyes gave nothing away. What power did this kit have? What would make Garth, scheming rat as he was, protect such a helpless creature?
(they bet with food. I think Garth would know about it.)
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Garth smiled and meowee curtly,"Why Your most lovely Grace, you kno I love a good bet. But, you should know that I never lose. My dear boy, you heard the queen, take a seat." The tiny cat nervously sat down by Petalmist. The cream queen could tell that he was struggling to figure out where to sit. Garth settled next to him and began. "So, whom shall Your Grace be choosing tonight? I have chosen the small tabby tom on the right." Petalmist couldn't believe why he would pick such a weak looking cat out of all the larger ones.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 pm

"Thrash is a sneaky one." The Queen meowed nodding at the tabby. "But we place two parrots on Boulder." She said flicking her tail to a medium sized gray tom, scars crisscrossed his face, though it didn't affect his eyes.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:31 pm

"Ah. I see, well, I bet a giant Black-footed Hare on Thrash. What do you think, Ghosteyes? Hares have such a unique taste, don't you know?" The small cat jumped and nodded. "Oh, yes sir." Garth smiled and meowed,"Yes, Thrash. I have a good judge of charcater, Your Grace, and I see that he is a fighter with the will to win." Petalmist looked at the kit, searching his face for uneasiness. Surprised, she saw no fear on his face....In fact, his face showed no emotion at all!! Those lifeless eyes just glowed at the cats who stood below. Garth lend over to the young cat and muttered something that Petalmist couldn't hear. What she did hear was Ghosteye's reply. "Sir, I can see them. I see the three large ones." Garth chuckled and murmured,"Well done, my boy. Those parrots will make a fair dinner tonight for us."
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Dante leaned over and whispered in Petalmist's ear. "He has the death sight." He murmured, too soft for any other cat to hear. He went back to watching the crowd for potential assassins. "We accept your bet." The Rogue-Queen meowed a smirk settling on her face. "We are sure of our victory." Other cats all around the ring were making bets, with each other and with a servant of the Queen.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Petalmist's eyes widened as Dante spoke. Death sight?! Meaning...He can see the dead?! But they're still alive! Garth nodded and settled down, Ghosteyes curled up close by him. "Garth, that big one will die first. His eyes will be torn out before his belly gets gutted." Garth blinked and meowed,"Such an awful way to die, huh? Well, at least he wasn't the Queen's choice, aye?" Ghosteyes nodded. "Aye." Petalmist glared at Garth. He must be using that kit to get a quick meal!!
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:12 pm

The Queen stood up and raised her tail. "Let the battle.... BEGIN!" On the last words her tail dropped and the cats ran at each other screeching.

(I'm going for a gladiator vibe. When Thrash is on the last cat he's gonna pause and look to the Queen. She decides if the other cat lives or dies)
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:36 pm

(sorry i wasn't on today. Had to go shopping. Sweet about the whole life\death thing.) Garth nodded, a pleased grin sprawled across his face. Ghosteyes shifted uncomfortably and Garth hissed into his small white ear. "Do not act in such a way in front of the Queen. She has invited you here, allowing you to sit in one of Her Grace's seats! Be still!" The young cat laid his head on his paws. "Y-yes sir." Petalmist ignored Garth's rude comment. Her focus was held on the cats, wishing she had joined in on the bet. I bet I would have caught a tasty morsel for the trade. I was Frostclan's best hunter besides Sandstreak. (can't stay for long. Sorry:( )
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:29 pm

(has a bit of a head ache anyway.)

The Queen leaned forward in her seat as she watched the battle, Boulder was holding his own for the moment, he used his broad head to smack away a large she-cat then he leaped for Thrash. The small tabby had already dealt with the third tom, who now lay dieing on the floor, his eyes missing and his belly slashed open.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Petalmist was at the edge of her spot, her eyes twinkling wildly. So.....How much longer will this fight last?! Huh? She turned to see Ghosteyes gently prod Garth and the large tom snapped back at the younger tom. "What is it? Can't you see I'm- Oh....Sorry dear boy." His ears lay flat as he remembered Ghosteyes was blind. "What is it?" Ghosteyes looked unsure to reply, but then he started,"Sir, what is happening. Where are the other cats? All I can see is that she-cat dashing around in the dark. I'm sure she'll be the next to fall, won't she?" Garth sighed and mewed softly,"I'm afraid so. But it is in both Her Grace's and their ancestors' honors that she leave on the battle ground. Yet it is a pity that she dies for a couple rancid scraps." Petalmist ducked her head, thinking about how her clan would fight to feed their clanmates. Do they even miss me? How can I ever be sure.....Maybe.....It will be my destiny to stay here. But if someone comes looking for me, then I know I should return to Frostclan. But for some reason, her eyes kept diverting to Dante. I wonder....what he feels being a guard here.....What his life was like before all this....
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Thrash dodged Boulder and the large gray tom jumped the she-cat instead. The landed in a screeching withering mass. Thrash's eyes glowed in the dim light a smirk on his face as the other to cats fought. Boulder snapped the she-cats neck and turned to Thrash snarling. The Rogue-Queen grinned as Boulder sized up the final cat.
Dante's face was a mask, how long did it take a cat to place that mask on their face, how many emotions did they have to crush?
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Petalmist looked away from Dante, it seemed he had no feelings left. Would this happen to her if she stayed? Would she become just an empty shell that was once a lively warrior. She closed her eyes, her pelt feeling cold for the first time that day. She now knew how her brother felt when he was leader. The clan need a leader so badly that they practically pulled him apart to solve their every little problem when the young cat gained his nine lives. He was left an empty soul, only Rosethorn and his kits enlighted the faint flame inside him. But they had a traitor in their forest, one who slaughtered the dark tom. Garth was busy cheering on the fighting cats, but Ghosteyes was busy studying Petalmist. His lifeless eyes burned through the lovely she-cat, him mouthing words no cat could hear while the cream cat struggled with her thoughts. She then opened her eyes as her stomach growled loudly.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Thrash feinted to the right then went to Boulder's left, tripping him up. With surprising strength he held the large gray tom down and sank his teeth into his neck, he just held off the blow, he flicked his eyes to the Queen.
"Finish him!"
"Kill em!"
The cries went up around the ring. The Rogue-Queen stood to her feet. She studied the faces of the cats below her. She flicked her ears back against her head and the crowed roared with approval as Thrash snapped Boulder's neck.
"It seems you have beat us Garth." She meowed as the bodies where pulled out of the ring and Thrash was allowed his feast.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Garth chuckled and dipped his head to the Queen. "Like I said, Your Grace, I never lose. Now, I believe I'll be collecting that prey and we'll be on our way. Thou should know I don't like to stay in one place for very long. This Is why I have no enemies." Ghosteyes stood, arching his back, and yawning.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:12 pm

The Queen nodded to the cat who had been taking bets earlier. "Give him his parrots." She ordered. The cat nodded it's head and went far to the back, he came back carrying two medium brightly coloured birds. He dropped the parrots at Garth's feet. The Queen turned her head to Petalmist. "Did you enjoy our show?" she asked.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Petalmist nodded and purred,"It was quite delightful." Lifting her muzzle, she scented the air. Her belly grumbled and she sighed. She hadn't completely gotten over being pregnant. "Do you....uhhh, Your Grace, think I could maybe get something to eat again? Where I came from, we barely had food." Garth had picked up the birds and summoned Ghosteyes to leave. Together, the pair left the church.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:25 pm

"Of course." She meowed, bobbing her head. She motioned for her guards to lead the way. "Is there anything in particular we can get you?" She asked kindly
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:28 pm

"Maybe a Blackbird? They happen to be my favorite. They used to be hard to get the feathers out of the way, but a friend of mine had taught me how to move them. She was quite skillful and its no surprise that my brother found her so vexing, taking her as his mate." She flicked her cream tail, not realizing how close she was to giving away Rosethorn's position.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:06 pm

"Of course." The queen motioned to a skinny brown she-cat. "Buscar un mirlo.(fetch a blackbird)" She meowed. "Of course my Queen." The she-cat squeaked. She took off to find one. "It will be here soon."
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Petalmist nodded and stopped as a medium sized tom walked into the Queen's view. Hew was holding a large pheasant and the cream she-cat's gaze was stuck to his. She stood up and walked over to face him. Staring him in his green eyes, Petalmist yowled. "Your Grace, I wish to kill this cat! He deserves to DIE!!!"
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top