The Royal Rogue and the Greedy Huntress

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Royal Rogue and the Greedy Huntress

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:49 am

The Rogue-Queen tipped her head. "Hmm, what has this cat done to deserve your wrath?" She asked. The tom stopped as the cats around him formed a circle, their eyes glowing at the thought of another fight.
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:56 am

(Sorry if I twist this a bit, but now, cats won't think she's a crazy bitch Razz) Petalmist turned to look at the queen and meowed tautly,"The reason I came here was to seek revenge. When I first escaped Razor and Malien, I ran into a group of harsh tom cats and they trapped me in a closed off alleyway. There, they gang-raped me and that is why I had my first litter of kits. This cat wasn't one of them, but he did keep me from fleeing." Her eyes were filled with pain from the memories, the light in them had grown dark. "I had told my clan that my kit's father was a rogue who died fighting off a dog. I lied to them so that they wouldn't think any less of me. I was true with my brother, our leader at the time and he disapprove, so I made sure no one else found out. After having my second litter, I remembered that horrid moment and I had the urge to track all those toms down and kill them!" Her claws slid out, clicking against the tile.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:05 am

"Very well." She meowed. The cats bunched into a tighter circle, hissing and spitting at the tom, ears drawn back and teeth bared, even evil has standards. The Queen tipped her head at the tom. "You have broken our laws, you are sentenced to death." She said, a small smile on her face.
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:20 am

Petalmist was seething with fury. She dashed at his face, biting down on the bottom of his jaw. With a hard pull, there was a snap and a splash of blood as she ripped the bottom of his maw off, tossing it away. Spitting out the blood, she meowed,"1 down, 6 to go.." Her gaze was carried back over to The Queen and her guards.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:25 am

A roar of approval went up from the crowd around them. "You will be useful to us, and we shall help you capture these baba de.(slime's)" She meowed. "Give the descriptions to Danin," -she pointed to one of her guards, a silver tabby- "he will track them down." The tabby dipped his head. "Come stand here with us." She meowed standing over the body.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Petalmist walked over to the queen, ready to explain their appearances, but paused. She gently swayed as a sickening twist filled her belly. Something wasn't right with that black bird she had eaten. Spreading her paws to keep balance, she hissed fearfully. "Your Grace, have your food storage checked. I think there might have been a bad rat in there or something." Without warning, she threw up next to the dead tom and her legs buckled.
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:13 pm

(Should she return to the clan, escourted by Dante??)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:13 pm

(do you want her too?)
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:10 pm

(Not sure. This RP seems to be slowing down. Maybe we could say she found all all the cats who needed her revenge qnd now she feels complete. We could stay she coukd have already gained her name Petalz and her toothy collar)
MewMew100
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top