Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 2 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:47 pm

The calaco cat, Ivy spoke. "We're rouges but i used to be in a clan when i was a baby but then something terrible happened and me and my sister met rust and we took care of each other." His whole family died." Ivy looked back at the exzotic calco tom and sighed." Poor guy. ""So who are you"?
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 2 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Thunderkit snorted. "I wasn't hunting them. I was just seeing who they were!"

"I'm Spiritsong, Frostclan's medicine cat," she replied. The tiny gray cat walked up to them. Even at this age, she was barely larger than the kits. She lightly sniffed the three and asked, "any of you been hurt at all recently?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:51 pm

"Hunting rogues? Hmmm. I'll deal with him Cherrywing, you go back to whatever it is you where doing." She flicked Thunderkit with her tail. "Come on little one."

((I updated my character's check it out.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:54 pm

(Okay!)

Thunderkit grumbled something unelligible and followed her.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 2 Empty Frostclan 2

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Honeykit wanted to help Spiritsong check them for injuries, but he didn't want to make his mother mad. He padded up and crurled up in his nest next to Coalkit. Sometimes, things feel weird without....Dad.

Cherrywing nodded and padded back into the clearing, watching Ivy, Rust, and Lavender closely. Jewelpaw glanced over at them and thought If they stay, they'll be apprentices too!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:56 pm

"OOOOO oooo Rust! Rust is hurt!!!",Lavender shouted.

"Shut up! It's just a small cut. Relax.", Rust argued, looking down at the deep cut on his left paw.
"Stupid badger.....at least we made it out alive", he thought.[i]
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Spiritsong looked at his left paw. "Small cut?" she snorted. "That's pretty deep. Why don't you come into my den so I can fix it up?" she meowed.

(How bad is the injury?)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Rosethorn padded into the nursery and gentle prodded her other sons. "Come now Coalkit, you've slept half the day away. And Honeykit, surely you can't already be tired? Thunderkit was just about to tell me about the rogues he found." She meowed. "We'll sit outside since there is not much snow at the moment."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:01 am

A pretty white and silver she-cat trotted up and meowed,"So, do you guys plan on staying and training here?" Her silver eyes glittered as she thought about having new friends to train with. Shinepaw, Hawkpaw, Riverpaw, Thornpaw, and Heronpaw will all be super excited!!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:02 am

Thunderkit flicked his striped tail.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:03 am

"Whatever", Rust replied. He winced at the thought of a random cat touching his wound.

"Thank you.",Ivy smiled as sweetly as she could but failed. She was so tired she just couldn't smile. She hadn't slept in 3 days.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:05 am

(The wound wasn't that bad at all, but it would soon be infected if not treated)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:06 am

"Come with me," Spiritsong meowed. She quickly trotted into her den.

('Kay, thanks.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:07 am

Coalkit yawned and part way through the yawn he sneezed. Rosethorn didn't laugh but she allowed herself a smile. "Come on then." She picked Honeykit up by the scruff and dropped him in a small snowdrift. "Enjoy the snow while it's clean, once it starts to melt you'll have to go back inside" Coalkit hopped out after his brother and smirked as he avoided tripping into the drift.

(Gonna introduce Lily in a minute.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:10 am

Rust followed.

Lavender looked at the pretty cat and snorted. I'm prettier than her.,she argued with herself.

Ivy fell asleep before she could answer her question.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:11 am

Thunderkit followed a few pawsteps behind. He nearly fell into the snowdrift, but caught himself at the last moment.

Spiritsong glanced over her shoulder. "How'd you get the injury?" she asked. The medicine cat began going through the herbs at the back of her den.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:15 am

"A stupid badger attacked us for being in it's territory.....We got away, but as we were running it swiped at me and i got hit by one of it's claws. Luckily we go away".
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:15 am

The sweet she-cat looked at Ivy and Lavender, she mewed,"Soooo.....what are your names?!" Shinepaw rolled her eyes and groaned,"Please excuse my sister. She was dropped off a tree when she was born. " The white and silver cat spun around and hissed,"TAKE. THAT. BAAACCKK!!!" Shinepaw got up and padded into the apprentices den and laid in her den. She wondered where Hawkpaw was. "Oh well."

Cherrywing padded out of camp and caught a small, old mouse.

Honeykit winced as the snow chilled his bones. "Acck! Its cold!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:18 am

Spiritsong nodded. "Your lucky it didn't get infected. Much longer untreated, and it would've gotten a lot worse." She dropped a few herbs next to him. "Hold out your paw," she commanded.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:19 am

Ivy was already fast asleep.

Lavender decided to quit the argument with herself. "This is Ivy and i'm Lavender. We may train as long as it doesn't matt my fur, she giggled."
It stung when she put the herds on, but he didn't show his pain. Real toms never cry., he thought.

Last edited by Chibi248 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:20 am

A lanky caliby she-cat was following a fly deeper and deeper into the forest the little bell attached to her collar chiming every few steps or so. She saw movement in the corner of her eye and pounced at it. She continued to follow the source of movement until she realized it was her own tail. She threw her head back and laughed, she had a lovely laugh, or so all the young toms told her. The little bell chimed along with her laugh, sending it's sound floating through the bare trees. The she-cat leaped into a snowdrift sending white flakes flying through the air.

"It's dry snow Honeykit, it wont be really cold until it melts into you fur." She ran her tongue over his head to remove a few snow flakes. "Now Thunderkit, tell your brothers about your little adventure."
Coalkit really wanted to jump on Honeykit's back, but he also really wanted to hear the story.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:23 am

Jewelpaw gave Lavender an odd look for a moment before speaking. "Well, My name is Jewelpaw. That grumpy brute was my sister Shinepaw. And then there's Pheas-!" She stopped herself and looked at the ground.

Cherrywing pricked his ears up and looked around. He had heard an odd chime and he began to look for it as he shook the stray snowflakes from his long white pelt.

Honeykit sat down, waiting to hear the story.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:27 am

Thunderkit lookd down at his dark brown paws. "There's nothing to tell. Those cats were out in the forest, and I could smell them, so I went to see what they were doing."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:27 am

"I get how you feel. My sister never wants to play with me. All she does is sit around and mope.",Lavender replied. She liked this cat. It reminded her of herself a little bit.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:28 am

Spiritsong didn't look up at him. "Everybody in this Clan knows these sting. There's no point in hiding that they hurt."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next