Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 21 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Green Hornet Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:26 pm

(( Equestria. XD O.M.G. Mew. ))

Smolderstar was padding angrily through the snow, still thinking about how he had attacked those apprentices. Jewelpaw, why do you have to go and get hurt like that? He thought to himself, kicking some snow out behind him as he bit his tongue in anger. I have to be more careful... Maybe I should stay away from Jewelpaw... He shivered at the thought, but realized that it was probably all he could do. I don't want her to get hurt...
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 21 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:30 pm

(( >.< I just imagined a cat lady licking her bloody nails, while sitting on a bed in a seductive pose and leopard print clo-......TMI? ))

Thornpaw sighed, once he realized there was nothing to. He padded towards the apprentice's den. He turned and sat down on his haunches at the base of a tree just outside of the den. Thornpaw looked around the camp again, his eyes flicked to the warrior's den, wondering when Pheonixtalon would wake up for training. At the thought of training his mind flitted to Shinepaw, who would eventually train with them With nothing better to do Thornpaw padded towards the apprentice's den.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 21 Empty Frostclan 2

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:31 pm

(Yes, Equestria Razz) Equestria looked up and caught a scent. Standing up, she wondered Now who is that? Better not stay to find out. She dug up the magpie and began to trot away, but she froze. What if its one of Thornpaw's friends or clanmates? Then they'll want this magpie. Besides, its all going to the same place anyway. She turned around and sat back down, waiting.

Jewelpaw looked around for Smolderstar and sighed. "Guess he's not here." She trotted into the apprentices den to see if she could get some better sleep. (Has he forgotten that she's also his apprentice?? Very Happy)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:34 pm

(Oh crap. I have an idea...)

GAH! For the love of Starclan, I'm her mentor! Smolderstar growled to himself, now worried. Oh god... He muttered something then looked back in the direction of the camp. I'm going to have to change apprentices... He thought sadly, shaking his head. There's no other way... There actually was, but he didn't think of it. I hate my life!
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:37 pm

((...Is that a bad thing? ))

Thornpaw padded into the medicine cat's den with a flick of his tail. He wrinkled his nose at the scent of herbs. After giving his eyes a moment to adjust to the darkness of the den in comparison to the harsh light of the sun, he padded forward heading for the nest Shinepaw was using. He could smell her even through the scent of herbs. "Shinepaw." he called.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Riverpaw lie down in her nest. She was bored but didn't feel like getting up and her energy was completely drained. She wanted to sleep but sleep would not come to her. All that Riverpaw thought of was Smolderstar Why does he have such a temper? Will he end up murdering somebody? What would he do if Jewelapw left him? she thought.

Stoneclaw padded out into the woods to hunt. He lifted his head and scented the air but there were no scents of prey. He didn't even feel like hunting, in fact he didn't feel like doing anything. He just wanted to curl up and die, to give into Bane and let the shadow cat take his soul.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:47 pm

(and thats what will make her love hawkpaw!!) Cherrywing padded out into the forest, snow lacing his long fur. ( im on phone now so long posts will be harder to do. Sorry.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:53 pm

Riverpaw finally dragged herself out of the den and padded into the woods. She went straight to the river and stared at the cold, black water. Now is a perfect time to start training my swimming. If I make it out alive then I'm strong, if not then life isn't worth living anyway She thought. Riverpaw leaped into the river and immediatly her muscles seazed up as the coldness pierced her like a pair of razor sharp claws. She regained herself and started churning her paw, working against the strong current. She finally dragged herslef out of the river and smiled. I guess life is worth living, otherwise I would've died She thought and bounded back to camp happily.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Ivy sat there in camp bored. She decided to go hunting since there was nothing else to do. Maybe I can find Lavender while i'm out there., she thought. She slowly stepped into the trees, in no rush at all to hunt or find her sister. The quicker I leave, the quicker i'll get back...and then i'll be bored again.

Last edited by Chibi248 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Shadows swirled around Cherrywing and Bane emerged, but it was different... His shadows began to melt away... Bane stood before Cherrywing... in his true form. "It's been a while." Said the familiar voice...

(NO, PEOPLE. YOU CANNOT INTERUPT. THIS IS VITAL TO THE STORY.
MEW, DO NOT REVEAL THE CAT, OKAY?)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Spiritsong had been laying in her nest with her back to the entrance to her den. She caught Thornpaw's scent and heard his voice. The small she-cat sat up and turned. "Hey there, Thornpaw. Shinepaw's asleep right now, I wouldn't bother her," she told him. She smiled a little when she saw his nose was wrinkled. "Don't like the smell, eh? Not many cats do."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Riverpaw really wasn't looking where she was going and bumped into Ivy. "Oh, I'm sorry" She mewed and backed up.

Stoneclaw climbed to a high point in a tree where the branches would still hold him. The large warrior boredly flicked his tail and scanned the ground. He noticed Riverpaw running past with her pelt soaking wet. He wanted to investigate but decided against it and continued sitting and staring.
(so does the 5 sentence rule include what you rp with ALL cats gtg)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Cherrywing stood in awe. I-it couldn't be!!!! The large white never looked so terrified in his life. "Y-you can't be alive......You're dead!!! I was there!!!!!!!" His leg turned to jelly and he collapsed, his wild red eyes staring widely up at the cat.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Thornpaw nodded "Yeah. I'm guessing you like it though? I mean you spend most of your time here." Thornpaw said. He flicked his tail, and took in the sigh of the entire medicine cats' den. He hadn't really payed attention before but now that he was it was a pretty big den, especially since it was only for one cat.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:07 pm

"Well, I'm here now, am I not?" The cat's tail twitched. "And I'm here to ask you something..." Bane brought its face close to Cherrywing's. "Join me." The cat laughed. "Join me, and we can teach these idiots a lesson!"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:07 pm

"I-it's okay.", Ivy said shyly. Usually she wouldn't ask, but she was curious. She knew that Riverpaw had tried to kill herself before, so she was also worried that she tried to drown herself. "Why are you so wet?", Ivy asked nervously. She was prepared to get no anwser. She felt something watching her.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 pm

(I was wondering about that too. Or is it five sentences per cat?)

Spiritsong chuckled quietly. "I never really have liked it much. But I guess after so much time of sleeping in here and having to come back to camp with a mouthful of herbs just makes you get used to it. Even now, it makes me want to wrinkle my nose like you did." The medicine cat followed his gaze curiously, but didn't ask about it.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Cherrywing gasped at Bane, but dipped his head. "What about the others? They'll wonder about us." He looked down, his expression unreadable. ".....you know i will...."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Thornpaw nodded "I guess so." He had been trying hard to resist, but he wrinkled his nose again, at the scent. "Well, I'm really bored. What do you clan cats usually do?" he asked, he flicked his tail and turned his gaze back to Spiritsong.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:16 pm

"The others? What care you of the others?" Bane laughed evilly. "Let's destroy all of them. Together." Bane growled, and shadows swirled around them. Sensing someone approaching, Bane's true form melted away again to the terrifying creature of old.

Lasair and Aigean emerged on both sides of the creature. "We were out rat hunting... good thing we're here." Lasair panted, claws unsheathed as he kept his eyes on Bane.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Spiritsong chuckled again. "You're asking the wrong cat. Medicine cats have different jobs from everyone else. But if you like, I could take you out of camp for some... Special training." She tilted her head slightly. "What do you say? Although, it won't take long. I'm not good with the cold." (And no, if they go out, they won't find Bane or the others.)

Foxtail trotted out of the warriors' den. She glanced towards her sister's den and flicked her ginger tail. The warrior shrugged to herself and padded out of camp, occasionally stopping to shake the snow off of her black fur. It'd been a while since she'd actually managed to catch something while hunting. I can take my apprentice out with me later and see if she has better luck, she decided.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Cherrywing's long red claws slid out, daring either one of them to attack Bane. "If you attack," he snarled. "I will kill you both." Flicking his tail, a golden tom padded out from behind a tree. "And let me just tell you this, I've never lost a fight."

Equestria lifted her nose, smelling cats up ahead, but she knew this scent. No, i must stay here. She whipped around and took off into the forest.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Bane rolled its eyes. "I don't need you to fight my battles for me." It said sarcastically, and a tendril of shadow picked up Aigean and flung her carelessly into the air. She went flying out of sight, screaming bloody murder. "Anyone else? I can do this all day. Oh, wait, no I can't. I have better things to do with my time. See you later." The creature vanished and Lasair went running in the direction Aigean had flown.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm

Thornpaw's whiskers rose and he flicked his tail curiously. "What kind of special training?" he asked, already turning to pad out of the den. He made a motion with his tail, for her to follow. Thornpaw was hoping it was some kind of special battle training.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Spiritsong stood up and padded after him. "Battle training. Most medicine cats end up learning this, whether on purpose or on accident," she meowed. "See, cats have weak points that most don't know about. But if you have to treat those cats, you find out where they're at pretty fast. I can teach you where those spots are. It'll give you the upper hand in a battle, and you know how to better guard yourself." She shivered a little when she felt the chill in the air outside of her den.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next