Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 38 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:10 am

(Everytime I read Rose and DN's posts in their 1 on 1 RP, I keep wanting to jump in with Garth, one of my twoleg place cats.... Razz And that makes me want to play lil Ghosty more and more!!! I love Ghost Eyes' character cuz he's weird....he loves the taste of twoleg drink *Soda*)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 38 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:15 am

(*Gets out dusty cat-o-nine-tails whip* Maybe next time Mew *evil smirk*)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:21 am

(Kayz! I'm gonna go draw Garth and Ghost Eyes.........byez!)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:26 am

Spiritsong stood up in her nest and stifled a cough. She stepped out into the frosty air and looked around. Who all's sick? I need to know before my herbs all go bad. And if someone's injured, I need to know that even sooner! The frost is ruining all of them. She glanced back behind her, at the herbs, and held back another cough.

(So, since we skipped a day, where are Thunderkit and Coalkit?)

Foxtail was curled up with her ginger tail over her nose. Her breathing was soft and steady; she was still asleep.

Eagletalon opened his pale green eyes a fraction and yawned widely. He stood up and stretched a little, glancing around at the other sleeping warriors as he did so.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:30 am

(I'm assuming they fell asleep under the bush.)

Coalkit didn't remember when he'd fallen asleep, all he knew is that he woke up with his pelt pressed into his brother with their mothers tail wrapped around them. She must have brought them into the nursery, he thought through the haze of his waking mind.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:33 am

('Kay.)

Thunderkit groaned softly and shifted so he had his paws under him. "Coalkit?" he mumbled.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:36 am

Coalkit rolled his neck and yawned, the yawn ending in a sneeze. "Mmmm?" He mumbled putting his head on his paws, he felt terrible.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:38 am

Thunderkit opened his golden eyes. "What happened? Did we fall asleep?" He stiffly got to his paws and abruptly sneezed.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:38 am

The long golden furred she-cat was once again wandering through Frostclan territory. "Ashcould." she softly called.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 am

Eagletalon padded quickly out of the den. He made sure not to disturb the sleeping cats. With a glance at Spiritsong, who was retreating back into her den, he trotted out of camp and into the snowy forest.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 am

Coalkit rubbed a paw over his face. "I think so." He said, was it just him or was his voice raspier then usual? Coalkit yawned again, thankfully he didn't sneeze this time.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:43 am

Honeykit woke up and yawned. "What's wrong?" he asked his brother. He noticed their coughs and mewed,"Should I tell momma?!" His gold eyes were filled with worry.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:44 am

Ivy woke up wondering about all the coughing cats. She stepped over to Spritsong. "There's a sickness going around.....do you want me to find out who's sick?", she asked.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:47 am

Coalkit yawned again and shook his head. "I'm fine, and besides mother probably already knows." He grumbled, he hated it when Honeykit said 'Momma' it made him sound childish, he was a child but that's not the point.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:47 am

Spiritsong nodded. "That'd be grea-" she coughed a few times, then chuckled. "Hehe... Add me to that list."

Thunderkit shrugged. "It's just a chill. We were out in the cold too long, I guess." He sneezed again.

Eagletalon walked farther into the forest. His pale green gaze scanned the area around him, and his ears were pricked intently.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:48 am

"Ashcloud." the golden she-cat called a little louder. Her green eyes scanned the forest.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:50 am

Eagletalon paused. Did I just hear something? he wondered. He flicked some of the snow off his paws. Then the dusty brown tom started padding in the direction he thought he'd heard the voice.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:51 am

Honeykit's ears lay flat against his head. "You think you're way better than me and Thunderkit just cuz you're older! I can say mother too, but saying momma makes me sound more innocent!" He stormed out of the nursery and walked straight to Spiritsong's den. He froze when he heard her coughs. Oh no..

Cherrywing, who was still out with Lily, pricked his ears and caught someone's scent. "Stay here," he meowed to Lily before bounding off toward the voice.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:52 am

"Ashcloud." the golden furred she-cat called louder, getting annoyed. Where was her brother?
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:53 am

Ivy nodded and quietly stepped out of the den. So Spritsong's sick...that's one. Better check the nursery, i've been hearing coughs from there all morning. Ivy poked her head into the nursery. "Sorry if i'm disturbing, but Spritsong needs to know who's sick."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:54 am

Spiritsong flicked her ears. "What is it, Honeykit?" she meowed cheerfully.

Thunderkit watched his brother leave with a roll of his golden eyes. He looked up at Ivy, but didn't say anything.

Eagletalon slowed when he caught sight of the golden she-cat. He bristled and walked into her sight. "And who might you be?" he growled.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:54 am

Lily glared at Cherrywing. "Not on your life." She meowed and followed him, she wasn't going to sit still like some wimpy, pampered she-cat.

Coalkit stuck his tongue out after his brother, then started coughing. He turned to Thunderkit. "I*cough* don't think *cough* this is a chill*cough*" He meowed
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:55 am

Thunderkit shrugged and sneezed again. Then he started coughing. "Maybe you're right," he meowed between coughs.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:55 am

"Ashcloud?" the she-cat said turning to face the cat. Her smile fell when she it wasn't.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:56 am

Honeykit looked at Ivy and meowed,"Well I think my brothers are sick...and not just ill-minded.." He glared at Coalkit in a playful, but angry sort of way. Cherywing caught sight of cream fur and he moewed,"Hey, who are you?!" His long white tail was lashing back and forth.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next