Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Medicine Cat that Never Was

2 posters

Go down

A Medicine Cat that Never Was Empty A Medicine Cat that Never Was

Post  Green Hornet Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:25 am

( This is a story about everyone's favorite Flameclan Medicine Cat... Am I the only one that remembers Swiftpaw's 'boyfriend,' Rockpaw? )

"Come on, Rockpaw!" Laughed the lighthearted voice of a young she-cat. "I have more herbs than you already!" She jumped forward, collecting some more herbs, adding to the large pile on top of a large boulder. The one next to it was smaller.

"Slow down, Swiftpaw!" Rockpaw replied, laughing. "I'm picking all the good ones for your clan when you win!"

Swiftpaw rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sure. What sneaky Flameclan-ness are you up to?" She joked, placing some catmint on the pile.

"Whatever 'Flameclan-ness' I'm up to, I'm sure it's not as bad as any Frostclan tricks you have up your paws." He laughed, dropping an herb on his pile and pouncing on the young cat.

"Hey!" She managed to get in through the giggles. "Hey, get off!" They rolled down the hill, laughing all the way.

Swiftpaw stood up. Her pelt was a calico-looking mix of darker browns and blacks, with bright blue eyes shining in the moonlight of the Gathering.

Rockpaw's pelt was a dusty grey, speckled with darker grey spots, his glowing yellow eyes laughing as he stood up. "Well, it looks like you won. Again."

"I am the best Medicine Cat, after all." She growled in a playful manner, thwacking him on the head with her paw. They both laughed, tails twitching.

"We'll always be best buddies, huh?" Rockpaw asked, flopping down on the grass and looking up at Silverpelt.

"No." Swiftpaw replied, doing the same.

Rockpaw nearly jumped in surprise. "What?"

She laughed. "Multiply 'always' by three. That's how long we'll be best buddies."

(TBU)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Medicine Cat that Never Was Empty Re: A Medicine Cat that Never Was

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:30 am

Awwww!!! How sweet!!! I can picture a young Cherrywing and Goldenpaw just sitting there, thinking those two had lost their minds XD
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Medicine Cat that Never Was Empty Re: A Medicine Cat that Never Was

Post  Green Hornet Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:37 am

XD Cherrywing would be JEEEEEEEALOUS.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down