Boneclan's End (TBU)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boneclan's End (TBU)

Post  Chibi248 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:33 am

The downfall of a beastly clan and the beginning of three kits' journey to a new land.

Boneclan's End

Prologue:
It was a dark grey night, the sky filled with evil looking clouds. Yellowish stars twinkled wildly overhead. They were very shiny, almost metallic, all spread out around a silver moon. As menacing as the moon looked, it was beautiful, casting it's silver glow on the dark world, keeping the murderers of the night at bay, for if it's too dark they'll come out of hiding......which leads us to a particular group......

An incredibly beautiful pure black she-cat with lavender eyes, raced through the forest. He can't get me......he can't!!! A deep voice came from behind her, "You can't run forever!!!", it yelled. "Nether can YOU!!", the she-cat said. The cat who was chaseing her pounced and landed right on her. The two began to laugh. The cat that had been chaseing her was a large, extremely handsome dark tabby tom. "Luna, did you honestly think I wouldn't catch you?", the tom laughed. "Okay Darious, you got me.....", Luna addmited. "Let's return to camp.", Darious said, as they walked through the dark forest....their pelts shining in the silver light......

Chapter 1

"Aren't they beautiful?", Luna asked, as she looked down at her two newborn kittens. "As beautiful as their mother.", Darious smiled. "What shall we name them?", Luna asked. Darious looked deep into Luna's lavender eyes. "Lavender....for the silvery one.", he said and licked the kit. "Perfect, and for this one.....Ivy.", Luna said sweetly. Darious layed down next to his family. Ivy felt her mother, sister, and father all around her. She began to mew happily, as their warm bodies made her feel safe. Luna lie there next to her kits and mate. This family is going to love each other til the end of time...... But Luna could have never been more wrong......

Chapter 2

Luna sneaked through the darkness. She couldn't be seen....not now, for if she did her life would be in jepordy. She knew if Darious found out that their kits might not be his, he'll kill her or even worse, kill the kits. When she got through the trees and onto the street, she turned and climbed a wooden fence, where she landed in a twoleg's yard. She crept to the doggie-door on the porch, and tiptoed down the hall of the twoleg den. She was an expert on this place, since she had been coming here for a moon now. It was nice in there. Even though it was a hot night out there, it was nice and cool in here. She had to give the twolegs credit for such a nice place. She stopped when she got to a room, where a twoleg kit slept. Next to it lie a handsome cat, who was staying alert, waiting for Luna's arrival. "Hello....Rocky.", Luna purred. Rocky leaped down from the sleeping twoleg kit and nudged Luna. "Let's go.", Rocky smiled. The two cats padded outside and layed down next to each other on the soft grass. They stared at the stars for hours, talking. "Well well......what do we have here?", a voice came from behind. Darious appered from the darkness. His face had an evil smile twisted on it. Luna's blood turned to ice. Darious padded over and got right in her face. "Who is this dear?", he said. Behind Darious, Rocky padded up towards him. "Hey you lea-". Rocky couldn't even finish his remark, for in the blink of an eye, Darious, without even taking his eyes of Luna, slashed to cat's throat. Luna gasped and began to shake. Darious smiled. "Don't fret my dear. I will not kill you....yet. First I must kill the kits. He began to run to the forest. "No!! The kits are yours, I swear!! Kill me, not them!!!", Luna yelled and began to dash to the forest.

Ivy and Lavender began to mew loudly. Two moon old Rust, stepped into the den. His voice was squeaky and small. "Hey...be quiet, my Buba's trying to sleep.", he said. What kinda momma leaves her newborn kits alone? He felt sorry for the kits and layed down next to them. "There, there. You guys are just fine."

When Rust opened his eyes, he saw the leader, Darious, with those crazy eyes on the kits. Rust knew that look. It was the 'i'm gonna kill YOU!!' look. He began to shout. "Help...Help, Hurry!!!!!" Just then, five toms rush in and grab Darious. "Let go off me!!!! Now!!", he screamed. In camp, there was a deep hole, where they tossed bad cats. The toms pushed Darious into the hole, where he spent the rest of the week, cats dropping prey and wet moss in every once in awhile. Someday....I will kill those kits.......

Last edited by Chibi248 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boneclan's End (TBU)

Post  Sheyna on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Luna's description reminds me a lot of Stormblaze's. (Which is kinda weird, because I often name human characters Luna. XD)
Sheyna
Mod

View user profile http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:59 pm

LOL, love the story. Darious scares me.. a lot.
Torchiclove
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum