Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Control

+3
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Character Control - Page 6 Empty Re: Character Control

Post  Green Hornet Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Character name: Swiftpaw (Swiftfeather)
Appearance: Swiftpaw is an average sized cat with a slender body and sleek, smooth fur. Her fur is dusty grey with black and darker grey/blue speckles all around it, as well as some leopard like spots mixed up in there, but those are harder to see.
Brief personality: Swiftpaw is highly intelligent, always asking questions and feeding her curiosity to learn as much as she can. Despite her intelligence, she has a fiery temper and stands up to those who are stronger or of higher authority than she is. She does recognize that some of her actions will get her punished and she accepts punishment without guilt, which is one of the main parts in punishing an apprentice in the first place. This is her fault, sometimes, she sees no wrong in her own actions, only in the actions of others.
Brief History: Swiftpaw was a clan-born kit, daughter of Waterheart and Wolfmask. However, Wolfmask was killed by Swiftpath in her evil days before Swiftpaw was born, so she never knew her father.
Which aspect(s) of this character do you want to develop more: ... Everything.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:22 pm

I don't see where she needs to be developed. Seems pretty awesome to me.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:15 pm

Agreed.

Oh btw, as of November 31'st the list for assistance will be cleared. You'll have to specifically tell me if you want your cat to remain on the list.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Mercury can be removed from the list but I have two new characters for you all XD

Character name: Pebblekit
Appearance: Grey and white, speckled with blotches of lighter gray.
Brief personality: Needs major development. So far I've got two words I have to work on, which is Fear Her. I'm not sure if it will be FrostClan fearing her or the other clans
Brief History: The first female born to Cherrywing's family. Father Cherrywing, mother Lily. She is one of the only cats who see's Smolderstar's soft side, she can even get him to play with her!
Which aspect(s) of this character do you want to develop more: Personality, by far.

Some notes, she's still just a kit but I do have one plan in mind. She's going to grow very large, very quickly, leaving her uncoordinated and clumsy which will lead to problems in her training. It wont be portrayed as comedy and will be played very seriously. The others may laugh at her and well, Cherrywing's family has a history of... violence to say the least.

Snowtail, an old character made new
Appearance: Sleek black she-cat with a fluffy white tail
Brief personality: She's genre savvy to the point of being dangerous, through a rock to try and distract her? She'll look the opposite way from where the rock landed and probably see you. She wont leave a traitor alive, knowing they will probably come back for revenge. She, like other MossClan cats, has a habit of being insufferably sarcastic and likes to whip out the good old insult on a regular basis. She is very competitive and when she loses she will often go into a quiet rage, she doesn't lash out or yell, but the air around her is just laced with malicious intent.
Brief History: Born and raised in the heavily wooded and muffled MossClan territory she was raised in the way of team stalking and sarcasm, so basically all MossClan cats are sarcastic ninjas. During one particularly bad Leaf-Bare she got into an argument with her leader about a vole. After some events which will not be mentioned here for it is too silly she was banished and took up residence in old FlameClan territory, she joined FrostClan 2 moons ago after she was forced to leave FlameClan territory by Oceanstar
Which aspect(s) of this character do you want to develop more: I need more opportunities to show her competitive and genre savvy sides. I've gotten a few chances at sarcasm, which was very fun. For me anyway XD

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:17 am

Sorry for double post. Too lazy to edit.

Stoneclaw: Hmm, he's a bit older now, I suggest what the others suggest. He should be the sort of cat who's rough around the edges and it takes a while to get to know him well, but he should be a reliable hunter and fighter. I would like to think he clashes with Cherrywing, but in a friendly rivalry kind of way. Also, the birds, unless they are important, get rid of them. They annoy me to no end.

GH cats are dead.

Lavanderpaw: I think it would be good to head her character into Stepford smiler territory
Cough -directly from TVtropes- cough
Everyone loves Purity Sue. They can't help it! She's practically perfect in every way. The Stepford Smiler is much like Purity Sue: she's bright, chipper, and an all-around pleasant person to be with.
It's all a lie, of course. The Stepford Smiler is obsessed with projecting an image of wholesome happiness in order to be accepted by her peers. Tragically enough, they'd probably accept her for who she is regardless of her self-imposed Masquerade. Her flawlessly crafted facade hides a real person that's usually breaking like so much fine china in order to keep up the deception.
These are the three main types of Stepford Smiler:
Type A: The character seems to be happy, cheerful, is always smiling and seems to live a perfect life, but inside she feels very sad and depressed.
Type B: The character seems to be kind and cheerful, but her True Self is motiveless and hollow.
Type C: The smile hides a very unstable and crazy person.

I think Type A would fit:
Type A Heroines or show co-stars that are Stepford Smilers can either be played straight (they really are that shallow) or to gain viewer sympathy as they struggle to live up to their own impossible ideals. Villainesses like the Evil Matriarch who are Stepford Smilers are usually played one of two ways: it can either humanize them, much like the heroine, or it can accentuate their evil by contrasting it with their soullessness. Feminine pronouns are used throughout this trope because the Stepford Smiler is a traditionally female role, though there are many male examples too. Sometimes, they're even a couple.

Also guys, http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage is a treasure trove of ideas for character and stories, use it, it's been a big help for me.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:45 am

The birds are important, at least to Stoneclaw. They hold a tie to his old life with Swiftpath and everything.....
Soul also has some important ties with Sparrowpaw *Evil grin*
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:48 pm

dragonnaruto wrote:Agreed.

Oh btw, as of November 31'st the list for assistance will be cleared. You'll have to specifically tell me if you want your cat to remain on the list.
December 1'st. Sorry....

Rosethorn: Character Control - Page 6 Clapping
Thanks for helping people develop their charries. I'm finally not the only one.

Pebblekit: I think anyone who pisses her off should Fear her. But mainly the other clans, maybe. She could be a very territorial type of cat, she doesn't like outsiders. Intimidates rogue cats.
Her parents are Cherrywing and Lily. Which is well....an odd combination. xD
Lily's sweetness combined with Cherrwying's fierceness.
It'd be interesting to see Pebblekit as a combination of the two.
Sweet to the people she likes and is friends with, but viscous to those who anger her.

Snowtail: Have her come hunting with Thornheart and Sparkstorm. We'll take it from there.

Character name: Oakkit
Appearance:
Character Control - Page 6 Vidar___The_Hunter_II_by_VixenValkyrja
Brief personality: ~~~~~~~
How I want the personality: I want Oakkit to grow up to be something like Stonefur and Oakheart. Noble, firm, pursue justice, compassionate and responsible. I want Oakkit to grow up to be the cat that's firm and strong. That people can depend on, to have their back. I want Oakkit to grow up to be the cat who will gladly put himself in the line of danger to save someone else. The question is: How to get him there?
Brief History: He was born a few days ago, along with his sister Sunkit. But his mother died giving birth. Jewelfire took care of him and his sister, when asked by Spiritsong to.
Which aspect(s) of this character do you want to develop more: I want Oakkit to grow up to be a troublemaker, but by the time he's a senior apprentice, I want him to at least be on the path of his goal personality. But once again, the question is how to get there? So basically I want to develop his personality and how he can be a troublemaker.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:43 pm

You could have him grow up with the warrior code drilled into him. A strict mentor, too.
He could watch Sparrowpaw and Swiftpaw play around all the freaking time and be like 'I don't wanna grow up and be like that!
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:42 pm

@Oakkit: hmm tricky one, a strict mentor would be a good idea as Tor said. He doesn't like listening to his mentor and it gets him into all kinds of trouble. Maybe one day the trouble is too much and it finally sinks in that his training is important and he starts paying attention.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:49 pm

@ Tor, But that would make Oakkit sort of an anti, or negative kind of cat. I want him to be nice, and the kind of cat people like. I want him to be friendly, and I don't want people to hesitate to talk to him, or ask for help. But the mentor idea is a nice one.

@Rose, By troublemaker I didn't mean a prankster. I mean he's so curious it gets him into trouble. And trouble is attracted to him.

Anyways, for Oakkit to be a troublemaker, he needs a partner in crime. Any volunteers?
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:51 pm

What about that would make him unlikeable?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Well, he would be comparing himself to other cats, and thinking I don't want to be like that. That would make him sort of arrogant, thinking he could be better then other people. Which is not how I want him to be.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:52 pm

STAR.

He doesn't need to be a partner.

Star can be his target.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Bloodkit would love to annoy other cats to death with her so called 'foster brother.'
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:54 pm

Oh my god.

SMOLDERSTAR AND BLOODKIT, HIDING SPIDERS IN THE ELDER NESTS SINCE 1995.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Hmmm, depends on if it will get in the way of Pebblekit's development.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:59 pm

GH, L. O. Fing. L!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:02 pm

I just said he's not a prankster. >.>. He doesn't need a target. Unless you want oakkit to be Star's sekret stalkeh.

Bloodkit: I'm not sure if oakkit's antics would annoy other cats tho.

Pebblekit: I have no clue.

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:46 am

New list. Only the most recent requests for assistance were kept. i.e In the past week or so.

Cats that need help developing:
Swiftpaw~Green Hornet's cat (ph.9)
Pebblekit~Rosethorn95's cat (pg.9)
Snowtail~Rosethorn95's cat (pg.9)
Oakkit~dragonnaruto's cat (pg.9)

NOTE: The (pg.#), next to the word cat is the page where the character's form can be found.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6