Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alleys RP

+4
Chibi248
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
8 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Alleys RP - Page 17 Empty Re: The Alleys RP

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:14 am

Coal was in the neater part of the Alleys, there were wide clean roads and neat houses with Kittypet's. But between those houses alley-cats still sauntered around. He raised his nose to the air. There was a scent, it was kittypet, but there was something more, something of the forest on it. Coal narrowed his eyes and followed the scent.

(Coal is not being followed at the moment...)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:17 am

She turned her head and mewed curtly, her voice like silk. "Welcome, young one." Her tone seemed wise, but there was a young, bouncy feel to it. "Please, sit and hear me."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:19 am

Coal stared up at the She-cat sitting on the fence. "What do you want with me Kitty-pet." He growled softly, his icy blue eyes glowing.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:27 am

She chuckled and then looked coldly at him. Even not ever seeing the look, his clanmates had often spoke of it. It being a complete terror, even to Cherrywing. She then shook the look from her face and mewed,"There must be someone I can speak the truth to. I can see greatness in you young one. Now please, I ask only this and one other thing of you."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:33 am

Coal stared back at her though her shook slightly under her gaze he never looked away. "What is it you want old molly." He meowed
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:37 am

"Old Molly? Hah! You're a wise one! Very well, sit sit." She bounded down and sat straight across from the smaller tom."What I wish to speak is not for all ears. I wish for you, once I'm finished revealing all that must be, to kill me so that I may be welcomed into Starclan without worry nor regret."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:39 am

Coal took a step back. "Are you mad? Why would I kill you!" He snapped.

(Hmm I wonder if this means it's been two moons here as well)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:41 am

She sighed and mewed,"Little one, I fear death no longer as I have no one to share my life with. Though my time has been short, there is nowhere for me to run nor hide. I suppose I rather have you take me out rather than some other warrior. And believe me, after you hear what I have to say, you'll be glad to bathe your claws in my blood...." She swept her tail tightly around her paws.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:43 am

Coal sat down in front of her. Who was he to keep a mad cat from confessing her sins?
"Ok then, speak." He growled.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:49 am

She gulped down a breath of fresh air and began. "Throughout my life, I have gone by many names and been feared by many cats. The names Whitestep and Mystery have been my murderous masks, but my true identity is Icefern. Under normal circumstances, I would have not care one bit about whether I was allowed among my ancestors, but after having my heart stolen by one whom I cannot be with, I've looked back on my life and saw many flaws that must be brought to justice. Any cat who takes my life would be considered a saint of the most grand glorification. I choose you to hear my story since I see that you will use this to help others, whether they be of clan blood or alley instead of a power thirsty warrior who would use this to take over."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:53 am

Coal stayed where he had sat. "I have heard of you." He meowed. "Speak quickly, lest someone from the resistance find me here."

(I got to go in like 20 minutes.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:04 am

(Ok) Icefern nodded and mewed,"I have cause misery and bloodshed my whole life, even as a kit when I led a Flameclan apprentice, Fishpaw, into a raging river. I regret everything I've done from hating my father, Nightburn, to killing Icestar. I even left one of my blinded clanmates for dead. When he began to thrive, I chose to kill him instead of saving my own sister. I regret not saving her, Echohawk. I regret killing Flashfur. I regret bringing Goldenstreak into the life of being wanted fugitives, taking away what come of been Flameclan's most beloved peacemaker and turning him into a kit-killing beast. I regret teaching him, Cherrywing, and Rust the Soul-Stealer attack and I regret us killing Pheasantpaw for being too curious. I also regret trying to kill Petalmist to get at Darkstar and I blame myself for his death since it was I who prayed to Starclan to push him off a cliff. I regret feeling anger toward Swiftpath for loving Cherrywing and I regret sending a patrol to kill her. I regret killing Moonstar, my own leader. But what I do not regret, is telling you all that I have done wrong. So please, not be thy time to perish."

Last edited by MewMew100 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:11 am

Coal had really stopped listening after 'I blame myself for his death since it was I who prayed to Starclan to push him off a cliff.' There was a roaring in his ears and the edge of his vision was going red. His claws scraped against the ground. "descanse en paz(rest in peace)" He managed to snarl before he leaped at her. He found no resistance and quickly tore open her throat.

(I have to go now.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:16 am

(Bye bye) Before she passed on to Starclan, she gripped his shoulder and laughed. A croak in his ear said,"Tell the beastly creature of the forest that the kit of pearly light shall soon meets its maker....In the land of the Future!" She then crumbled to the rest of her bloodied body. The scent of blood spun around the two with a sicken twist of pain and hate. But what was more intensifying was that blood wasn't the only scent there. The was a soft, sweet scent. One only a kit could love. It was milk. It was barely noticeable before it clashed with the metallic tang of the blood.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:42 pm

A slim, tan cat figure sat on a large branch of a tree. Pink blossoms covered the tree with an amazing shiny gloss.
Trinity sat there in the tree, thinking about her life. I'm a Shaman of the Resistance, but who am I other than that?
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Thunder quietly trotted through the Alleys. As was a habit of his, he remained in the shadows, and his dark brown fur mostly hid him. Although, it blended in better in the shadows of the forest. He paused for a moment and snorted. Why're you thinking about the forest? I'm not going back there. With that thought, he continued.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Coal cleaned his paws in a small stream and decided hunting would be the best way to get her scent off him. He felt strangely empty after that. He'd always said he would kill whoever was responsible for his fathers death. But that final scent he had gotten from her, it had reminded him of his mother.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Trinity jumped out of the tree and padded around. She walked along until she saw Coal by a stream. Blood flowed in the water. "Coal? Why, what are you doing here?" she asked.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:27 pm

"There was an accident with a squirrel." He said shaking off his paws. "It's ok I wasn't hurt." He yawned and rolled his shoulders. "I'm going to go dig up some prey I caught earlier."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Trinity knew something was wrong. "Okay..." she said. Oh well....I shouldn't worry about what a child does on his spare time... She began to slowly pad away.

(gtg)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:20 am

Two elegant she-kits padded through the Alley's, heads down and sadness and despair in their young eyes.
One red, with rare, white symbols and markings. The other a pale white, with red symbols and markings.

Twins

They walked along, closer to unknown land, (the Resistance) tails intertwined, and whispered softly to each other. "We will never leave each other," One murmured.
"Never so long as we live." the other finished.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:17 pm

(( read back here, since i only missed a couple pages. so does the timeskip apply here too? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:43 pm

(Yep. Icefern went bye bye!! XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:37 pm

(Ok kicking this off first.)

Coal was with the other cadets in the boat house. All were listening carefully to the words of Greon who was in charge of teaching them how to use natural hunting skills in a fight. The dark tom was situated between his brother and Dust, a cousin he didn't know he had until now.

------

The Queen sat quietly upon her alter, several days ago she had sent one of her guards, Danin, to checkup on Garth and his so called Shadow-Tribe, he was likely to be there soon. She made sure he went the long way around so the other clans wouldn't stop him. She flicked her eyes open and turned to Dante. "We want you to send some cats out to locate Scar, We will need his claws very soon." She meowed. Dante nodded and slipped away from his position by the alter, it wasn't easy for him, leading a double life.

(GH kick off Riker if you will.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:41 pm

(( Cool ))

"Now, what you want to do" Greon continued in front of the cadets. "is to use your hunting skills in battle. Can anyone tell me what the key aspects of a successful hunt are?" he mewed, glancing around.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next