The Alleys RP

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Alleys RP

Post  Sheyna on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Kaida looked at Raven and nodded. She quickly got to her paws and meowed quietly, "Are you going to give me a brief summary about what we need to discuss, or must I wait for the meeting?"
Sheyna
Mod

View user profile http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:53 pm

(( Murr...What should White's report include? ))

Thornpaw raised a curious eyebrow as he quickly jumped out of the broken window, fallowing her. Only after he had jumped, had he realized they were on the third floor.

White ran tongue over his paw then glanced up, his eyes scanned the room then landed on Kaida and Raven.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:22 pm

(Anything you want.)

"Wait for the meeting, we all need to go over this together." Raven lead the way to a small room, it would of been an office or study in the past which made it fitting for a meeting room.

(don't know whats happening with Thornpaw....)
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:27 pm

(( oops, read wrong. new thornpaw post: ))

Thornpaw raised a curious eyebrow as he quickly followed her back down. With a swift lash of his tail, he jumped up and out of the broken window.

White stood up with a shake of his pelt, as he remembered he had to give Raven his report. He stepped forward, walking towards the meeting room.

(( Murr. Activity is low, rogue queen is focusing on frostclan, sound good?))
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Kaida nodded quickly. The small black she-cat then followed Raven with a flick of her tail.
Sheyna
Mod

View user profile http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:35 pm

(Yep.)

Raven sat in a circle with the other senior members of the resistance. The recently retired Mouse-Trap still came to the meetings. "First things first. White whats your report on the Northern boarder?" He asked. The rest of the council turned to give White there attention.

Mercury led the way around the back of the house. "In winter we keep all our prey buried under the snow out here, it keeps it fresher for longer. The old ones like to say 'Cold prey is better then no prey.'" She purred.
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Thornpaw chuckled lightly "The older ones think they know everything. But I suppose I can't disagree with them on that one."

White nodded and opened his mouth to reply "The northern border is relatively quiet. There are only few patrols from the Rogue queen patrolling the border, and even those have large gaps in between. It seems to me, the Rogue queen has her attention focused on the south, the forest cats."
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Raven nodded glumly. "It seems what we feared is true, she is defiantly trying to expand her boarders out into the forest. We know she has some former Clan cats among her ranks and even one in a Lieutenant position.(Blaze, former FlameClan) But this is leaving her Northern flank weak. As much as I hate to leave the forest cats on their own this is the perfect chance to take back the north. White after this meeting I want you to go deeper into the north. That brings me to the second part of this meeting. Kass has informed me there is a scout captain who has the makings of a Ranger. I know in the old days that Rangers where trained from 7 months but we don't have that time any more. We all agree that appointing Kaida was a good idea." The cats around nodded ascent. "The cats name is Eroin, he's roughly 5 summers old. He's not very social but that seems to fit the Rangers nicely." The council chuckled. "But he's loyal and very skilled. He's fought hard and has the scars to prove it. If we all agree on this, Kaida, you will go to him and tell him of this honor."
The council began to speak softly among themselves, the needed more Rangers that was for sure. White was the only true Ranger left, he'd been chosen by the ancestors and trained in the ways of the Alley-Stalker. But they all agreed that Kaida had proven herself more then worthy of the title, it wasn't that far a stretch to say others could do it as well.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:15 pm

(( Oh. i just noticed this. Since Copper was being trained by Mousey before to be a ranger. Whos her mentor now?))

White nodded solemnly, faking a smile at the joke about Ranger's. He didn't find it very funny. White dipped his head and backed out of the meeting room, thinking the meeting was over. He walked into the large, central room and flicked his tail, glancing around. He planed on going on a scouting expedition first, with just a few skilled cats, deeper north, into the Rogue queen's territory. Even though that's not what Raven specifically stated. White had a feeling, that it was what he had in mind.

White spotted Lightning of the feather and padded over to him. White knew he was a scout captain. Although he had spoken to him on rare occasion, since White tended to keep to himself, except for when on a mission. "Lighting." he called, padding over.
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:35 pm

(Hmm, Not sure, White could of taken over.)

Some of the council muttered when White left, but then they knew how Rangers were. "We agree that we need more Rangers and that Eroin will make a good choice." One of them said. Raven nodded. "Kaida once you have a moment go and find him."

Mercury wriggled under some rose bushes, there stalks bare. "Here!" She meowed. They'd entered a large, once carefully looked after by now over grown garden. Several cats where coming and going, burying food under the snow or digging it up.

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Eroin's indifferent gaze scanned the area as he padded through the Alleys. He scheduled his own freakin' patrols wherever the heck he thought they needed it. Raven might take his eyes off the south, but the Rogue Queen was tricky. She'd leave traps behind, then probably whip around and attack from the south when they least expected it.

Scuaise had decided to look around for a bit. He listened intently to all of these terms, these ranks, who was who... it was all very interesting. He watched as cats retrieved food and placed it in the storage, making mental notes of where everything was so he wouldn't get lost.
Green Hornet
Admin

View user profile http://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Suddenly an old Abyssinian stood in front of Scuaise. His breath smelled of wild mint and juniper, as though he chewed it straight. "And who might you be?"

(I finally decided what breed Kass is)
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:03 pm

(( *Mercury, Rose. I think ))

Thornpaw followed her quickly. ((sorry, half asleep.. Night~))
dragonnaruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:06 pm

(Your former post about Copper got stuck in my mind.)

Mercury dug up a patch of snow, there were a couple of rats in there. She picked on out and threw it to Thornpaw. "Here eat up, you never know when you'll be sent out." She meowed.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:11 pm

"Hm? Oh, hi! This cat named Trinity brought me here, and I decided to look around." Scuaise looked like an excited little boy on Christmas. "This place is awesome!"
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:16 pm

"You think so do you? Hmpf, Trinity bringing in lost kitty-pets, that was always like her. What part of the Alley's do you come from then?" He asked. His lime green eyes fixed on the tom.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:21 pm

"I don't know. I was a housecat, but I chased a rat and I got lost." He seemed sad as he remembered his former home.
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:24 pm

The old tom snorted. "Dumb as a rock, no that's an insult to the rocks." He muttered. "Well you came to the right place looking for handouts. I'm Kass, Head Shaman and High Priest of the old religion, of course no one remembers it anymore. This war has destroyed so much. But of course being a pampered kitty like yourself you wouldn't know of the war." He meowed, sarcastically cheerful.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:26 pm

"I'm gonna go find company around nicer cats, thanks." Scuaise may be nervous, but he still had some amount of pride. He turned around and started walkign away.
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Trinity padded over to Kass and Scaise. "Kass, stop insulting our guest." the wise Shaman said, calmly.
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:29 pm

"Kitty-pets, no sense of humor." The old tom meowed. He watched the cat walk away. "Hey you, kit." He called to a young cadet. The little she-cat padded over nervously. "Keep and eye on that tom would you? And don't let him see you, think of it as training." The she-cat nodded and bounded away. Kass sighed. "Vipers, all of them."
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Scuaise decided to look around again. He padded to and fro, examining every nook and cranny. It was just so exciting!
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Kass turned to Trinity. "You've got to keep your head in the now Trins. Too many strange cats showing up."
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:48 pm

"You are right, Kass." Trinity looked around and lowered her voice. "He seems....a little....off."
Chibi248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:50 pm

"You should know by now girl, I am always right. Was it not me who told you the voices in your head where those of the ancients? The cats before cats?" Kass asked.
Rosethorn95
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum