Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alleys RP

+4
Chibi248
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
8 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

The Alleys RP - Page 31 Empty Re: The Alleys RP

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:44 am

(( Nothing for me to do....*sigh* ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Once they got Thornheart back to HQ, Kass got to work on making a poultice to place on the tabby's wounds. Kass also sent Copper to find Soulpaw, who had followed Thornheart to the alleys and had been confined to HQ.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Thonrheart did not move.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:47 pm

(XD
Once I get done with this MossClan hostage situation we can do a bit of a time skip so he's awake.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:54 pm

(( awesome! ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:16 pm

(I think it's about time he woke up.)

Kass peeled of the old moss and sniffed at the wound, it was red and raw but a scab had formed, and that was good. He went back to his store of herbs, situated where the human fireplace had once been, and dug around for some marigold. He just wanted to squeeze a but of the juice onto the edge of the wound, which still bled slightly. He also pawed out a couple of juniper berries and decided to try his paw at waking up the tom.

He applied the juice of marigold and turned padded around to Thornheart's face. He crushed the berries slightly so they would be easier to swallow and carefully plied the tabbies jaws open, he pushed the juniper in carefully then rubbed his paws on the other cats throat to help him swallow, he'd tried before but unsuccessfully. This time though, with Thornheart's fever down and his wound healing he was able to get some of it down the tom's throat.

The juniper would hopefully give him the strength and energy needed to wake up. It was only a waiting game now.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Slowly Thornheart shifted, groggily. His eyes blinked open, "Ugh." he groaned, confused.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Kass pushed some soaked moss -which carried water better then cloth- towards Thornheart. "Here try and drink something." He meowed, voice gruff. He'd been working endlessly for three days to keep the tom alive. "You'll need your strength when Mercury comes to visit, she comes by at least three times a day."

(I'm taking some liberties with the time line...)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:25 pm

(( Its your RP ))

Thornheart chuckled, despite the pain. "W-what happened?" he asked. He was confused, why was he lying here, injured. A battle, yes, there must have been a battle. Suddenly, it all came flooding back to him. His lips curled bakc in a snarl. "Scar." he growled. "What happened to him?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:31 pm

Kass sighed. "He managed to escape, Mouse-Trap tracked him for a full day and night before she lost him, he disappeared deep into the Queen's territory." He meowed. "You were close son, real close. But he over powered you and ran off, leaving his cats to die."

"It was strange though, normally Queen's cat are obliged to protect their Lieutenants with their lives, these ones didn't. We managed to get some information from one of them, they where Broodlings, ever single one of them. You can imaging how amazing it was for even one of them to crack, we suspect she had been taken later in her kithood them most." He was trying to move the subject away from Scar, the massive cat had killed some very good cats that day, and Mouse-Trap had lost an eye and part of her tail while tracking him.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 pm

"Good." Thornheart growled. "He's mine. " He nodded, at the news, not really interested. "How many days has it been?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:39 pm

"Just coming up on the third day." He meowed. "Do you know him? Sounds like you have a grudge to settle." He asked as he went about skinning and gutting a mouse for the tabby, it would make it easier to eat and enabled Kass to stuff some herbs into it that would help him get his strength back.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:33 am

"You could say that." Thornheart growled, as he struggled, and tried to stand up. But the pain in his chest quickly fired up, and he plopped back down again.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:49 pm

"You wont be tracking and fighting anytime soon." Kass meowed pushing the mouse towards him on a piece of cardboard. "If you tried to go out now you'd probably get killed."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Thornheart mumbled something incoherent. Then eagerly grabbed at the mouse. He paused, sheepishly and looked up at Kass, from where he lay. "Thanks." he said quickly, before ravaging the mouse. Thornheart only managed to swallow a few bites, although he was hungry, he found his stomach had shrunk to the size of his paw. And his throat was uncontrollably dry. He gulped down the morsel of prey in his throat. But didn't ask for water, he didn't like lying here, helpless already.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:07 pm

"Just doing my job." Kass meowed and went back to his store. "I sent some Cadets out to the park in search of honey, I told them where it was likely to be but they'll take awhile getting back." He went on. Obviously he knew how Thornheart would feel after waking up from three days of unconsciousness. He pricked his ears when he heard the tell tale soft paw steps on the generals daughter. "Looks like your getting a visitor." He mumbled. He stood up and slipped out the door, seeming to exchange a few words with the cat outside.

Mercury's head poked around the corner and she gave an audible sigh of relief when she saw him awake. "Kass says I'm not to bother you for long." She meowed walking over and sitting down in front of him.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Thornheart grunted, and chuckled a bit. "Can't say I blame him. What with you coming in here, three times a day." He cocked his head, a bit happy to see the she-cat.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:23 pm

"He said if I started standing by the entrance he'd chase me off himself." She meowed with a smile, they both knew the old Shaman was not as bad as he seemed. "Mouse-Trap say's you fought very well. She told me once your strong enough she'd take you into the Queen's territory herself. Apparently the Queen was trying to get Scar killed and a rogue Lieutenant is a dangerous one."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Thornheart grunted, his mood going sour. Well enough to get my butt handed to me. "He'll die sooner or lat-Soon. Definitively soon."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:44 pm

Mercury sighed and stretched out on the floor. Her whiskers twitched. "Thornheart... I was really worried about you." She meowed. "I thought you'd never wake up." She confessed.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Thornheart snorted. "Me? Die?" he laughed. His claws dug into the nest as he said "I still have things to do before I die."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:47 pm

"I'm... glad to hear you say that." She meowed, laughter in her eyes. "I'm also glad to not be stuck in here like you are. I have some reports to go over with father but I'll be back after that.... if you want me to come back that is." A hint of uncertainty in her voice.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Thornheart shrugged, then looked away. A part of him wanted her to come back, but didn't quite know how to say it. "I don't see why not.....As long as Kass doesn't mind..."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:49 pm

"I'm sure as long as I don't wear you down he wont mind." She purred. She leaned forward and touched her nose to his. "Get better soon, I'll be back later." She stood up and rolled her shoulders. She gave him another smile before she walked out of the room.
Kass came back in and sniffed him over before going back to his store. "She didn't bother you to much I hope."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:53 pm

"Not at all." Thornheart replied, rolling onto his side.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next