Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Raigaurd's nostrils flared and he took a threatening step forward. His wings half opened as his tail lashed. His claws flickered and his arms flexed. Smoke puffed out of his flared nostrils and clouded Fireheart's face. "Tougher then you." he answered back, growling.

Aaron twirled the straw inside of his glass as he watched the showdown between the two charizard's. he wasn't worried of course. He had seen Raigaurd do this before. He would challenge other Charizard's some would challenge back, others surrender. They would start with some customary taunting then move on into showing off their techniques and moves. Sometimes it scaled into full blown battle, which Raigaurd had won, so far, other times one would clearly outdo the other in technique and the other would have to submit, to withhold their pride. So far, Raigaurd hadn't lost.

Aaron glanced up at the trainer who had greeted them and asked "Yours?" He pointed with one finger to the charizard in front of his own.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:52 pm

"Yep. I'm sorry if he hurts that charizard, it it's yours, I can't stop him was he's started," Sylvia said, but she was anticipating the battle.

(Who should win? Wanna decide it on random.org? :3)

Fireheart's tail lashed menacingly, the large weapon-like thing swishing close to the other charizard's legs. Flames erupted from his nostrils and he growled loudly. His eyes glinted with eagerness, and he stomped his foot loudly.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:59 pm

(I'll do it with a coin, heads or tails guys?)

Titan glared at the Charizards and their males posturing. The Houndoom was somewhat a veteran when it came to fights, he'd lived most of his life in the wild after all. Sacha scratched his head. "If we don't let them fight now they'll keep this going for years." She whispered to her traveling companion. Titan seemed to raise an eye brow at her but didn't seem to object. Sacha stood up and brushed the dirt off her pants. "You'll need a ref." She said.

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:02 pm

(Heads, and don't lie to me!)

Sylvia examined both the charizards as if they were machines. Fireheart seemed slightly larger, mabye a level or two higher, but he was always kinda reckless. The other charizard seemed to make his movements more carefully, but didn't have the advantage of size.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:07 pm

(I would never lie about that.
Best three out of five and the winner is tails.

Play the battle how ever you like but Raigaurd will win in the end
I sense this will become an ongoing rivalry.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:09 pm

Third Degree was getting restless. "Alright then." Muire muttered. "Anyone up for a battle? Third Degree needs to loosen up some muscles before we hit the wild and catch some Pokemon."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:09 pm

Aaron laughed at her words. "Nah. Raigaurd can handle himself." he answered. He took a sip from his drink as he watched. He knew that soon they would probably separate and show of their moves, unveiling their Arsenal. Aaron was lookign forward to seeing the other Charizard's moves. Though he was sure Raigaurd would win.

Raigaurd roared. A roar so ferocious that caused the nearby Patrat's to scurry away, and hide under bushes. It also attracted the attention of the nearby trainers and Pokemon, some of which flinched. Raigaurd leaped up, he somersaulted backwards, away from the charizard, who's tail swept near where he was. Raiguard landed, about 10 feet away. He titled his head backwards, until he could see the clouds and with a mighty roar, great flames erupted out of his mouth. The signal for letting the showing off begin.

((Ah. I guess i get tails then. But i was thinking you guys could decide. You could be like judges, and give each charizard points, based off their showoff-ing. And the one with the most points wins the battle. Or they could both show-off . Ackowlodge each other's skills with a tie, and become semi-friends, semi-rivals.))

(( Friggin' ninja'd ))
(( NINJA'D AGAIN. WTF ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:12 pm

(Goos idea Dn...not based off sheer luck.....)

Fireheart let out another deafenhing roar, and flew up. He skyrocketed back down at amazing speeds, a malicious grin on his face.

Sylvia smiled. "He knows fly. Useful move," She commented, almost to herself.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:15 pm

(I'm a quick type.)

Sacha stood between the two trainers and gestured for each to step back. "This is a one-on-one battle between Aaron and... sorry didn't catch your name hon. There will be no items used and the battle will continue until either one side faints or backs down." There was no fancy words or flourishing of hands, there where simply two trainers and a ref and finally the words. "Begin!"

(I like my way better, though I might change my mind. Give me a while to think about it.

Stick with lady lucks decision on this one though.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:20 pm

(Ok. But the nest one will be based on DN's idea....
And to think I got a fortune cookie that said I will find unexpected happiness in the South....and Australia is the land down under *Sniffle*)

Last edited by Torchiclove on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:22 pm

(( lol. Your just saying that cus you lost. :p. ))

Aaron chuckled at Sacha. "Nah. We're not evolved in this yet. This is just Charizard Vs. Charizard. Mano a Mano."

Raigaurd rocketed into the air, flying higher then Fireheart. Small flames puffed out of his nostrils. His great scarlet wings spread out wide, and he glided, looking down at the other Charizard.

Aaron glanced at the trainer of the other charizard. "And Raigaurd has wings." he replied simply.

(( Friggin Ninja'd. Not editing. You edit. T.T ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:24 pm

(New small rule, wait five minutes before posting and make sure to Preview before you do ^^)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:26 pm

(Fine, just ignore my last post then.....)

Last edited by Torchiclove on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:28 pm

(( Don't care. I won the coin toss. And if you read my previous posts. the cutomary Charzizard way is showing of moves, then a possible battle. you went to a straight battle :p. ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:28 pm

(Wait, let me handle this.
I'll proper post in a sec.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:32 pm

(( Nah. Forget it. I wanted to make Charzizard's unique when they face each other. But screw it. now they'll be like every other cocky Pokemon out there. Thanks Tor. ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:34 pm

(Fine. Ignore the last post then.)

Fireheart rocketed himself farther upward with one strong stroke of his large wings. His tail lashed around menacingly, and he couldn't wait to battle. He knew he had to show off first, though. He shot a huge spout of flames into the air while Dragon Claw made claws shoot out of his fingers and glow with an unnatural light. Under the heat of the orange flames they glowed a silvery-red color, and the air being forced up by his wings only made the flames go higher and birn brighter.

(What just happened to the five minutes post thing >.<)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Sacha had to stop herself from gasping. She new the classic way Charizards went about their battles, posturing, showing off, puffing up the chest and flaring the wings. Fireheart went right into the battle, not something she'd seen before. When Raigaurd took to the air Fireheart followed, claws still at the ready.

(Calm down kiddies.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:41 pm

(( Firheeart doesn't know Dragon Claw according to the set-up. Fireheart knows: Fly, Hyper Beam, and Wing Attack. Whereas Raigaurd knows: Flamethrower, Dragon claw, Aerial ace, Slash. ))

Aaron stood up, getting ready for a battle. He crossed to the other side of the table, for a better view of the charizard's and leaned against the table.

Raiguard flapped his wings in the air, as he watched the other charizard show off. He was waiting for his turn. But he didn't have much patience.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:43 pm

(Tor had him using dragon claw

I'mma be gone for a minute, you guys play nice ok?)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:47 pm

(I don't trust myself alone with DN)

Firehart grunted and stared at Raigaurd. He yelled across the sky "Beat that!" in a taunting voice.

Sylvia intently watched the two charizards with that cold, calculating look. When she wasn't battling with Fireheart, he was just another machine instead of her best friend. She shook her head a little-she had to get over that feeling. If she was ever going to be the best she needed to always be her pokemon's best friend. Not sometimes.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:07 pm

(Back.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:09 pm

(( ima be off and on, since i have to help my dad with something ))

Raigaurd raised a curious eyebrow. All Fireheart had done, as far as he saw was shoot some flames and fly. "Easily. he replied back, growling.

Raigaurd flapped his wings, rising higher in the air, higher and higher he rose, until he was hundreds of feet above Fireheart. From where Aaron was watching it looked like his Charizard was just below the clouds.

Then Raiguard tilted his wings, and flew downwards. He was headed into a steep dive. He opened his mouth and a flamethrower flew out, he flew so that it surrounded him. His wings furled then quickly unfurled in n a turbo flap. Raiguard used his aerial ace, and blew out another spew of flames. Now he tiled his wings ever so slightly, masterfully. until he was cork crewing through the air. He built up speed as he headed downwards still much above Fireheart.

More flames spewed out of his fiery maw and he sped up as his Aerial ace was combined with the Flamethrower. His corkscrew motion made the flames swirl around him and form a vortex. He was like a massive fiery bullet headed for the earth. But much more massive. By the time he neared Fireheart's altitude. The flames swirling around him and his incredible speed made him look like a Meteor.

At this point Aaron couldn't even see the charizard because of the flames surrounding him. People below saw the giant ball of fire quickly hurtling towards the earth. They shrieked and ran, all was chaos on the ground. Raigaurd rocketed past Fireheart, allowing the other charizard to feel the heat, without burning him.

But now Raigaurd was too close to hitting the earth. Surely he couldn't pull out of the massive dive. The giant flaming ball came withing ten feet of the earth. Before Raiguard's powerful wings flapped and shifted, he pulled out of the steep dive and turned upwards. Powerful waves of heat, hit Aaron. For a few moments he felt as if he was standing in a desert. Before Raiguard pulled upwards and his flames dissipated. He roared mightily as his wings flapped and he gently glided until he was at Fireheart's level. He looked him straight in the eye, a fiery challenge glowing in his eyes.

(( wooh, took forever to type ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Sacha wiped the sweat from her brow that had accumulated when the Charizard came close to the earth. Sacha could easily say that that had been one of the most amazing displays she'd seen from a Charizard, he was obviously well trained and knew his limits. Titan watched carefully, he hoped it didn't turn into a full on brawl, they might destroy the park.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Fireheart smirked. He liked to evaluate his openant before making any important moves. His wings started flapping, slowly at first, then faster and faster with every second, and the glowed white. Wing Attack. He swooped down, then shot back up with his now-white wing glowing beatifully. An ornage ball of energy started forming at his mouth and then a hyper beam blasted into the sky, shooting upwards at the speed of lightning. Fireheart adjusted his position, so know the beam was racing towards the ground at a breakneck speed, and he swooped downward. Then his gaping maw closed right before his attack hit some cowring trainer. His wing sliced across the sky as he shot a blast of hot flames into a pool of water when he swooped low to the ground, and steam curled up around him. He wa shrouded in mist when he used another hyper beam that shattered the steam that enveloped him in a violent burst of ornage light. He roared fiercely.

(You have to admit his attacks are kinda limiting...)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next