Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:24 pm

(I was freaked out by the whole 'marriage' thing XD) Rayla glanced down at the book pressed against her chest and smiled softly. It was her prized possession, as it had been given to her brother, Abel, from their father before he died, but he had tossed it aside and little Rayla had decided to keep it. Even though she and her pokemon had read nearly a hundred times, she still found that she learns something new from it. Her long red hair dangled limply in front of her eyes as she briskly walked toward the nearest inn, getting ready to order a few rooms for her companions.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Sylvia walked over to Fireheart. She climbed on his back and said "Off!" He shot into the air, and Sylvia smiled with the wind whipping her face. They soared through the sky, not caring how much time passed. A Pidove flew by and Fireheart instinctively shot a blast of flames at it, remembering soaring through the land he was born in and torching pidgeys. He grinned at the thought.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:00 pm

( I wasn't. I actually kind of expected it. Oh, I could write a story... )

Muire and Third Degree were dashing through the woods, searching every nook and cranny for a Pokemon. Her backpack was full of Pokeballs when they heard a faint rustling noise. A Pidove dived down towards them and Muire got ready to catch it... that is, until she noticed that it was a bird.

"Third Degree?"

The Quilava looked up at his master's dangerous tone of voice.

"Kill them. Kill them all."

With pleasure. Thought the Fire type. He shared his master's dislike of Bird Pokemon- they had been travelling together for a long time now.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:53 pm

('Kill them?' A little dark, don't you think? XD) Rayla was settled in an arm chair in the parlor, silk green curtains flowing past a couple of windows and the scent of sandalwood incense clung to the air. She waited with Kitty curled on the ground by her trainer's feet as there was already a line at the front desk. Her aqua green gaze was set on her sleeping Flygon and she thought softly. We can stay here till tomorrow morning, then we'll fly straight to Juniper's lab. Within an hour, I'm sure. Though, I wonder if anyone will join me? If that's the case, either they must have their own flying pokemon, or Kitty will have to suck it up and carry them.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:56 pm

The dead pidove landed right in front of thrid degree, it's charred feathers still smoking. It's eyes were glazed over with its last look of terror still showing. The only evidence of what Fireheart had done was his orange body streaking across the sky right at that moment.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:19 pm

( She effin' hates birds. )

"KILL THAT ONE TOO- wait, it's already dead. Holy crap." Muire blinked, staring at the charred Pidove in front of her. Her Pokedex was void of information on bird Pokemon because she sure as hell wasn't going to catch any of them. Nasty, disgusting, evil creatures.

Third Degree blinked, shrugging. Judging by the pattern of scorched-ness and that orange streak up above, he guessed that one of the Charizards was on a rampage.

Another rustling noise began in the grass and both trainer and Pokemon turned to see an enraged Blitzle dashing towards them, electricity dancing across the horn. "HOLY CRAP I WAS RIGHT, THEY ARE BADASS!" Muire shouted, diving out of the way. "Third Degree, Flame Wheel!"

The Quilava dashed forward, flames whirling around him, and slammed full force into the foe, which staggered backwards, roaring in anger and pain.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:28 pm

(Shit. I wonder what would have happened if Rayla brought her Altaria? *shivers*) Rayla had begun to nod off when a lady at the front desk called out to her. "Hello miss?" Rayla leaped up and shook her head, walking over to the friendly face. "Umm yes, I'd like to make a few reservations please." The woman nodded and replied,"Well, we have only three rooms left. Are you here with a party of others?" Rayla nodded curtly and answered,"Errr the three will be fine." I hope. The woman began working on her computer, imputing Rayla's name into the hardware, showing she purchased the rooms as the young trainer shoved a sack of money to the lady. "Alright, your rooms are ready. Here are the keys." Rayla took them and nodded, beginning up the stairs instead of the elevator, since Kitty wouldn't fit.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:44 pm

Muire took a deep breath, pulled a Pokeball from her bag, and launched it towards the Blitzle. Years of catching many Pokemon improved her aim and she hit the recovering Blitzle in the side. To her delight, it worked and the Pokemon was caught- her first one in the Unova region.

"Let's see..." Muire muttered to herself. "I'll name you Colm Amhain, Colmhain or Colm for short." She tossed the Pokeball to the ground and Colm jumped forward, snarling. He had a red burn scar on the right side of his face from Third Degree's Flame Wheel.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" He yelled angrily at Third Degree. "YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST NOT TRIED TO SCORCH MY FACE OFF, ASSHOLE!"

(Expect lots of swears and lots of capslock when interacting with Colm. BTW, Colm Amhain roughly means Burned One in Irish Gaelic. Hehe, old habits.)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:16 pm

(Lol no prob. Hey, do you think Rose would mind if Pr. Juniper gave Rayla an Axew as a gift for being one of her best students online? Since she knows of Rayla's deceased father and her love of Dragon-types.) Rayla had unlocked each room, seeing three beds in each. Surely this will be enough. Now to tell everyone and have them pick out their room mates. Kitty grunted, understanding her master's look and started for the window. They were on the 5 floor of the 7 story hotel, so there was an air cushion between the dragon type and the ground. Rayla pulled open the glass window and Kitty perched herself at the edge, spreading her large, thin yet powerful wings. She then took off with one flap of her wings and Rayla leaped out of the room, falling onto her trusted pokemon's back. (Yes, Rayla's practiced flying so much that she's used to free falling onto her pokemons' backs.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:26 pm

(I say yes, but it's not my fault if Rose gets mad. Wait, she RPs Juniper anyway, right? It's up to her, anyway, then.)

"Hey man, sorry." Third Degree laughed at the angry Blitzle. "[u]C'mon, we're headin' back into town. Let's go." He turned and started walking back towards his trainer.

Colm growled angrily to himself as he stamped after the two.

(Ugh, writer's block.)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:31 pm

Rayla and Kitty rushed into the forest, soon catching sight of Muire. Kitty spiraled down and landed by the trainer and Rayla leaped off of her partner, smiling her usual semi-confident grin. "Hey. You already caught something?" Her tone wasn't excited, merely pointing out the fact that the trainer had another partner for battle. She studied the Blitzle for a moment before adding,"And in good shape too. I'm not used to training nor judging non dragon-types since I only have a few, but I can tell this one is healthy."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:36 pm

"And you better believe it, bitch." Colm lifted his head proudly, revealing his face scar and winking at Kitty while Third Degree facepawed.

Muire nodded. "Yeah. His name is Colm." She said, patting his side. The Blitzle reacted to this by jumping to the side and whacking her with his tail while snorting angrily. "...and he doesn't trust me yet."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Rayla chuckled weakly, walking up to the pokemon and falling down to one knee, staring him in the eyes. She rose one hand, bringing it closer to Colm yet keeping her distance in case he was hostile. Kitty snorted a wisp of sand and grunted, her eyes glittering in a playful gleam. "Yeah right. Keep moving, buster."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Colm growled, raising an eyebrow with electricity sparking across his horn. "Hey, tell your master or whatever to back off or she's gonna be on the moon in a minute."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:58 pm

Luna briskly walked over to Belle, who'd been checking out the Unova Pokemon. "Come on, let's go find a Pokemon to battle and possibly catch!" the trainer said in the cheerful tone she usually only used with her own Pokemon. Belle enthusiastically nodded and drifted towards the edge of the town with Luna following.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:21 am

Rayla backed up, standing up and walking over to Kitty. "The rooms are ready when you are." Then she climbed her large dragon, getting ready to take off. "I'm heading to train." and they took off in a gust of sand.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:22 am

Muire was about to say something but her sentence was cut off when a flock of Pidove swarmed over the trees towards the two trainers and their Pokemon. Two broke off from the flock and attacked Muire. "AAAAAAAH!" She shouted, backing up. "Third Degree, Flame Wheel! Colm, Shock Wave!" The two Pokemon obeyed, the Pidove that Colm attacked falling to the ground, electricity still dancing across its wings. The Pidove that Third Degree attacked was set on fire, but spiralled through the air and managed to divebomb Third Degree before it hit the ground in a cloud of dust.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:43 am

(( Would it be alright If I called getting a Deino? Cus I waaannnntttt itttt. ))

Raigaurd stood in a clearing in the woods. In the center of the clearing was a large boulder. His trainer, Aaron, leaned against a tree, a few feet away. Raigaurd inhaled a strong breath, his chest puffing up, and the air warming in his body. Then he blew out a jet of scarlet flames.

The scorching flames shot towards the boulder, and licked against it's hard edges. The flames surrounded the boulder, and licked at the dry ground underneath. But there was nothing there, to burn, as with a few sweeps of his tail, Raigaurd had removed the debris, closest to the boulder, it before hand.

As the flames continued to blow out of Raigaurd's mouth, he started to slowly walk in a circle around the boulder, his tail following him, the fiery tip held low.. Aaron didn't know it, but what Raigaurd was doing was an ancient training method for Charizard's. They tested the heat of their flames by spitting them at boulders. The strongest, fiercest Charizard's were said to be able to melt the boulder. But unfortunately, it was a lost art. Raigaurd only knew of the training method because his mother had taught him when he was but a baby charmander. She had taught him, told him, many thing's.

Aaron watched his Charizard train, for the moment he had nothing to do but watc-Oh wait! Aaron quickly sprinted to behind his Charizard and stomped out the flame, that surely would have engulfed the forest, had Aaron left it unchecked. It started from Raigaurd's low hanging tail, the fiery tip igniting the greenery underneath. This was his duty, whenever Raigaurd did this training. The fire stomped out, Aaron resumed his position leaning against a tree.

After a minute or so of continuous blowing, Raigaurd paused to inhale.He sucked in needed breath, as the flames flickered, and dissipated around the glowing boulder. Raigaurd examined it carefully, and wasn't surprised, although disappointed, to find it hadn't melted. Raiguard sucked in a breath, and resumed his training.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:55 am

(( Sure, grab all the awesome, rare, powerful dragon types and I'll stick with the swarm Pokemon. -.- I can't even catch birds. XD ))

Muire called for Third Degree to return and she and Colm raced back towards down as fast as they could. The automatic doors at the Pokemon Center almost didn't open fast enough, that was how fast she had been running. She skidded to a halt and the nurse began to examine her Pokemon.

"They'll be fine." The nurse said, returning the Pokeballs. Once again, Muire had overreacted, like she did whenever her Pokemon got hurt. She summoned Third Degree, but something was weird. He was glowing. A bright light flashed and Muire took a step backwards, shielding her eyes. When she looked back up, she saw a much larger, scarier looking Pokemon than a Quilava.

( LEVEL UP. Just wanted to evolve him and give those stupid Charizards something of a challenge, because those are the biggest Pokemon so far. So now they iz challenged. By something more awesome. Because Charizards aren't as cool as the Cyndaquil line. :3 )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:05 am

(I don't mind, but I know Rayla will want to find one too XD) Kitty had landed and Rayla was already standing in her battle stance as Kitty bared her fangs to the smaller human. She then lashed her long neck toward her trainer, her long scarlet tongue aiming for Rayla's face. At once, the trainer dashed to the left, pulling out a vile and splashing some strong smelling liquid onto her tongue before releasing a jet of whitish red flames from her pale, part lips. Kitty was smart enough to jump over it, when she landed again, the earth rumbled. Rayla was thrown backward, but she easily regained her footing, leaping forward, another hot beam of fire shooting at her partner, hitting her square in the chest, burning the flesh. Kitty wailed out, a ear splitting screech, but she then release an amazingly strong Hyperbeam, grinding the land surrounding the quick-foot trainer to dust and pebbles.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:12 am

(VIAL, NOT VILE. XD Vile means like... foul smelling, disgusting, etc., and a vial is a small container.)

"Holy. Banana. Candy." The huge Typhlosion stood about 6 feet 1 inch, looking down at his short trainer and his teammate. Muire blinked again. "Now you can carry me!" She laughed. Third Degree dropped on all fours and she climbed onto his back, grabbing onto his fireproof fur. His neck fire died down so she didn't get burned. He stood up again, Muire still clinging to his back, and charged out of the Pokemon Center, and back towards where Rayla and Kitty were training. "LET'S SEE IF WE CAN GET A CHALLENGE!" She shouted, laughing. "Let's go battle Rayla!"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:19 am

(I second that- the Cyndaquil line is wayy better than the Charmander line.)

The Pokemon and trainer walked into the woods in search of Unova Pokemon. Luna held a pokeball in her left, and she carried along a few others as well. Both were on the alert for any creature they may encounter. Belle floated a pace or two ahead of Luna, and they kept the same pace as they went deeper into the forest.

It wasn't long before they found one. A Purrloin crossed their path as Luna and Belle walked. Without a moment's hesitation nor a word from her trainer, Belle used Thunder Bolt, the electricity arcing towards the startled Pokemon nearly faster than it could blink. Before the Purrloin had a chance to recover, Luna whipped the pokeball at it, wacking its side. The pokeball rocked three times after sucking in the Pokemon, then stopped.

"Excellent job, Belle," Luna praised as she picked the pokeball up off of the forest floor. She tossed it up into the air and released her new Purrloin. "I'll name you Akira."

Akira regarded her new trainer and the Froslass. Her fur was singed and burned from the powerful Thunder Bolt. "It would've been nice if you hadn't zapped me so good," she grumbled at Belle. "I guess I'm stuck with you two now, huh? Well, you'd better be good, or this is a waste of my time."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:19 am

(My bad XD) Rayla grunted, clenching her teeth as one of Kitty's Dragon Claw attacks had hit her, blood seep from her arm, but the dragon pokemon didn't refrain from her battle. Rayla had taught all her dragons that if they showed sympathy to an injured victim, they may as well be dead. Rayla gripped her arm and breathed another jet of flame, cutting it short as she had finally ran out of her precious mixture. "Shit!" she cursed aloud, before ducking to miss one of Kitty's dives.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:23 am

Muire, Third Degree, and Colm skidded to a halt when they saw Rayla and Kitty fighting. "Whoa. That's pretty cool." She muttered, watching them fight, her head poking above Third Degree's as she clung to his back.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:41 am

Luna clapped her hands together. "Alright. Now that you're mine, you're going to have to toughen up! For now, I'll put you up against Belle." She nodded to the Froslass, who backed up a bit and got ready to battle. "And don't worry, she'll go easy on you. Ready? Start!"

Akira stared blankly at Luna. "She seriously has you start training right away? Without even being healed?"
"It's actually to build up our strength and such," Belle said. "We train until we're ready to drop, then get healed. Each time, we're able to continue training longer and with more power. I don't know when she got that little strategy, but it works. Now, attack!" she commanded.

Akira sighed and lunged forward, using Fury Swipes. However, she'd forgotten that a Froslass was also a ghost type, and the attack didn't do anything. Akira was prompty struck with a second Thunder Bolt. She collapsed with a pained expression, though the attack hadn't been nearly as strong as before.

"Get up and keep fighting," Luna told the Purrloin as she sat down nearby a few branches up a tree.

Akira grumbled to herself. Apparently, she wouldn't be able to trick these two into stopping this ridiculous training earlier. She used Pursuit and managed to strike Belle this time, but the level and training difference made the attack appear weak.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next