Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 36 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Rayla nodded, picking up the small red Cherish Ball, gazing upon it from the palm of her hand. Not looking up, she replied,"I see...so Cress? Might be hard going against him with Raiguard."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Aaron shrugged at the unfamiliar name. "I don't plan on using Raiguard." Aaron said, his eyes flicking form her to Kitty. "Maybe you should rest a bit before challenging the Gym leader." he said. His eyes flicked back to Rayla. "You guys seem....tired."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Rayla's shifted her shoulders, picking her head up from where it was slouching, her aqua green eyes glowing ruthlessly. "Nah....Kitty'll be fine. Besides, its much better training when she's struggles rather than when she healthfully wipes out an opponent with one attack; she actually has to make an effort when she's hurt." replied the trainer, glancing deviously down at Kitty, the flygon understanding what she meant. Her battle with Titian was much more difficult because he latched himself onto her tail.

"You see, my pokemon are raised for cross field combat, not meant for close combat. If my pokemon take too hard of a hit, it'll slow them down and if they're slow, they lose. But I raise them to quicker than jets...only, Kitty's yet to master her true speed and attacks...except for Solarbeam."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:51 pm

"And what would that be?" Fireheart inquired, raising an eyebrow.(Do they even have eyebrows? If they did he would.)

"I'm not gonna let Fireheart battle. My other Pokemon need to learn not to depend on the strongest member of the team," Sylvia said.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Aaron nodded, seeing the sense in her words. But not liking it. "That's all fine and all....But this isn't training. This is a Gym battle. Wouldn't it be better for her to go in full health? You never know, maybe the Gym leader has insanely strong pokemon. A half-healthy Kitty wouldn't stand a chance. No offense."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Kitty looked up, a bit pleading, but when she continued her gaze over to Rayla, seeing her master's determined expression, Kitty felt happy and put on a hearty grin.

Rayla gave half-ass grin, looking a bit smug. "Oh I'm feel she'll do just fine. After all, its best to have faith in your pokemon. I learned that from a young friend about two years back. Cute little girl named AJ, traveled all around Hoenn with only one pokemon; a tiny Mudkip named Squirt. After a bit, I was surprised to hear that those two were beating down Team Magma without any help. I didn't understand how they could be so strong together, yet alone from everyone else. But AJ told me that she always believed in Squirt and that's why they never lost. I guess I miss those two...I hear they're running rampage through the Battle Frontier."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:09 pm

"Hyperbeam is a normal type move." Belle didn't finish explaining, waiting to see if he would get it. If not, typical.

"You do have a point," Luna admitted. "I suppose I shouldn't allow Belle to join in this battle, huh? I suppose I'm not used to training weaker Pokemon anymore. All of mine were able to take care of themselves in a battle; none were reliant on the others. I forgot Pokemon who're weaker can end up getting like that," she added sheepishly.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Aaron sighed, and shrugged, seeing he wasn't going to get through to Rayla. "If you say so...But I don't think anyone's going to say you don't have faith in Kitty, if you give her one potion. Better safe then sorry." he said, trying one last time.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:13 pm

This time, it was Kitty who replied, her grunt short and deep. It was clear, her master trusted that she would win, so she wasn't going to embarrass her again. "I'll win! For sure! Even if I get hit, I'll get back up!"

Rayla smiled, looking down at Kitty and questioned,"No? You don't want a potion? Oh well." A small chuckle escaped her mouth, her eyes glittering with pride.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:14 pm

"I learned that the hard way. I used to train all my weaker Pokemon by letting them use one or two moves, then switching them out with someone stronger. They would get EXP, but they became clumsy in battle," Sylvia said.

"Ah, I never did focus on the fact thet you're half ghost-type," Fireheart muttered. "Ghost-types creep me out. I don't see why Sylvia has to carry around that little candle...." He trailed off, embarresed that he'd just admitted his only fear.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Aaron sighed, and leaned back in his chair, not able to resist an amused grin. "Quite the duo." he said, with a glance at Kitty.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:29 pm

Belle laughed lightly. "Scared of us ghosts, huh? Lucky for you Luna and I tend to focus more on my ice type abilities."

Luna nodded. "A mistake many beginners can make. I myself never did that; a friend of mine advised me against it awhile back, before I started travelling, and I trust his judgement."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Rayla laughed and beckoned toward a waitress, ordering a small glass of hot lemon tea. Rayla glanced toward Aaron, her look asking him if he wanted anything.

Kitty chirped out, her eyes set on some older woman's bagel. Rayla laughed again and added,"And I bagel please."

(Gtg and clean...I swear, Trinity can be such the little harpie.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:33 pm

"I'll take an Iced Tea." Aaron told the waitress, as he unconsciously fiddled with the broken Luxury wall, not even realizing he had taken it out. It had become a habit.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:36 pm

"I never did take advice. Not like many people had any give, though," Sylvia said, a bit bitterly. "Hm, we should go now."

"Pft, ghosts are creepy. I mean, really, they have the most perverted move. Lick. Ugh, I hate that move," Fireheart grumbled, shuddering inwardly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Rayla nodded and paid the waitress. After the woman left, Rayla looked at Aaron and replied,"Hey. Is that Raiguard's poke ball? I've only ever seen a Luxury Ball once, my cousin kept her Banette, Coward, in it. They're quite pretty."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Aaron looked up at Rayla. "Ah." he said, as if noticing the Luxury ball. "No. It's not his." he said, pocketing it, not adding anything more.

Last edited by dragonnaruto on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Luna shrugged. "Depends on the person, whether I listen or not. But yeah, we probably should."

"Alright, that move is a little weird," Belle admitted. "But not all ghosts are creepy. I'm not so bad, am I?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Rayla cocked her head to the side and replied,"Not his? Then who's?" not noticing that she was prying. (WB)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:03 pm

"An old pokemon of mine." Aaron said glancing away.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Rayla nodded, stopping herself. "Sorry I asked." She then took a sip of her steaming tea that the waitress brought back. She stuck one finger in the cup, stirring it around before pulling it out and sprinkling a few drops onto Kitty's open mouth, the droplets sliding down the dragon's long tongue. With a satisfied purring sound, Kitty went back to finishing up her bagel, cream cheese caking her muzzle.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:18 pm

"Well, I guess not. But Flicker seriously creeps me out. Have you hear the Pokedex entries for those things? They steal souls!" Fireheart said, making sure the napping Litwick couldn't hear him.

"Fireheart! Lemmiwinks! We're leaving!" Sylvia called to her Pokemon. Lemmwinks hopped up excitedly, and Fireheart lumbered over to Sylvia boredly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:21 pm

"Okay, I'll admit that's pretty creepy," Belle mumbled.

"C'mon, you three. Let's go!" Luna watched as Levina glided to her shoulder (her favorite perch now) and Akira walked over to her. Belle drifted to her trainer more slowly.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:24 pm

"Thanks." Aaron said, sipping from the Iced tea. he sighed, impatiently. "How long do you think Sacha is going to take?" he asked.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Sylvia set off towards the town with the gym, Fireheart trailing behind her with Lemmiwinks sitting on his head. "That little rat's licky I dont torch his whiskers off...." The charizard muttered.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next