Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+4
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
MewMew100
Torchiclove
8 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 39 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:23 pm

(Sheba: Ohhh more nightmares! XD JK)
Sheba blinked awake, the energy of another person's nightmare filling her body with a warm, yet bone-chilling feeling and her head with gruesome images. She sighed, used to seeing all sorts of demonic and menacing creatures, bloodied, mangled bodies, and swarming voids of shadowy nothingness. She thought she had seen it all, having barely an imagination to tell her what she hadn't seen. She raked her finger through her short violet-dyed hair, laying there in bed, staring up at the ceiling.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 39 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:24 pm

(That is crazy fucked up.
Y'know that Absol creepypasta I wrote? I keep having dreams about it. And it always ends the same...)

After a few moments of tossing and turning Katniss fell into a peaceful sleep.

(How long did that take to type?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:30 pm

(( My uber long post? 12 mins, give or take a few.. maybe ))

Shuda fell back on his bed, catching his breath. Not for the first time, he was thankful he had his own secret area thingy.

(( Whats even more fucked up is Shuda's backstory. ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:32 pm

(Awwww. @Tor - Sheba: "Someone's having a nightmare about....A POKEMON?! Now that's weird" XD)
Jaxal laid in bed, lazily watching the younger Dionysus kids sneak out of bed to play their Playstation3 and he chuckled. "Stupid kids."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:41 pm

(It sucks. And sometimes it takes him longer to kill me than usual. Hey, I'm sure Krissy has had Pokemon nightmares! Pokemon are really scary once you think about it! Especially sableye...
Time for next morning!)

Katniss woke up, feeling like shit because she barely slept. She had some crazy dream about something slashing her to death. Shaking of the wierd thought, she took a shower, threw on a black shirt and jeans, then walked out of her cabin.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:47 pm

Shuda took a looooong cold shower. Then dressed in battle clothes. Army jeans, and a muscle shirt, with a black leather jacket. Shuda strapped on his war axes, and took the bedelevator to the Hephaestus cabin.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Sheba groaned as another dream filled her head, flashes of copper, red, and crimson claws raking across her thoughts. "Great...more nightmares." She glanced down at her sword, whose large red ruby glowed hungrily as it absorbed the energy that Sheba didn't. "Was that.....A pokemon?! Who would be dreaming of that?!" She then shook her head, thinking it was probably one of those Dionysus kids who stayed up all night playing videogames.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:55 pm

(I love channeling my dreams to RP people~
Makes 'em seem less wierd when they're typed out in front of you.
If I'm randomly offline it's because my computer fucked up.)

Shoudn't have read all the creepypastas last night.... Katniss thought as she practically drug herself to the big house to look for Chiron.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Shuda walked out of his cabin, and headed for breakfast.

(( we should leave on the quest soon...))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:57 pm

(Yeah, they're gonna after breakfast.)

"Chiron, when are we leaving?" Katniss asked when she saw the centaur trotting out of the big house. Chiron looked at her and said, "After breakfast." Katniss nodded and sat down at her table, shoving sausage into her mouth hungrily.
(Damn. Now I want sausage.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:01 pm

(I agree)
Sheba yawned, pulling herself out of bed though she was far from tired as the dream filled her with enough energy to skip both breakfast and lunch. She walked out towards the showers, wearing an extra large camp T shirt that she had dyed black, her stonewashed jeans, her black and white skull tank top, and her small charcoal colored scarf thrown over her shoulder.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:02 pm

Shuda chowed down various breakfast meats. Mainly, Bacon and Sausage.
(( Thirded ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:04 pm

(I ate a banana.
And I peeled it from the bottom.
What's wrong with me?)

Katniss ate for 5 minutes, trying to get as much food as possible. It was probably the last good meal she would have before the quest started.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Shuda chugged some OJ, and inhaled the sausage.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:07 pm

Sheba then took a 5 minute shower before heading to the Phobos table to sharpen Μαύρος Θάνατος, slightly sipping some faintly sweetened iced tea.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Katniss sat back after chugging Diet Coke and eating at least 10 pancakes and 15 strips of bacon within 5 minutes.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Shuda finished eating, comfortably stuffed. He stood up, seeing no point in wasting time sitting at a table.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:15 pm

( I don't know what to post now Razz Tor, do something exciting! I order you as a mod!! XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:16 pm

(( and no, hunting down Jaxel, stripping him of his shirt and kissing him does not qualify as exciting ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:17 pm

(
Why didn't we ever think of eating people?)

Katniss got up and walked over to Sheba. "You ready to go?" She asked casually.

(You want exciting?)

Shaun raced through the tables, hacking people heads off with a giant machete.

Last edited by Torchiclove on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:19 pm

(Jaxal towards DN's comment: O_O' /Krissy toward Shaun: X_X "I'm dead") Sheba shrugged and replied,"I guess."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:22 pm

(( Who's Shaun? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:23 pm

(That charrie I made out of boredness.
Shaun: hahahaha! I'm gonna tell everyone you like Pokemon!
Dn, that's not exciting, IT'S HILARIOUS! I wanna do that now. But instead of Katniss it's Shaun.)

Shaun ran to the dionysus cabin and busted down the door. He jumped on Jaxel and ripped his shirt off and made out with his face.

"K," Katniss said boredly. She stared off into nothingness.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:26 pm

(( O.o ))

Shuda climbed the lava rock wall, with ease.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:27 pm

(Torchic...That's horrible!!! XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum