Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q's Diary

Go down

Q's Diary  Empty Q's Diary

Post  Green Hornet Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Q is an omnipotent member of the Q Continuum and seems to delight in bothering the crew of the Enterprise. Well, what does he do when he's not annoying the crap out of Picard? He annoys the crap out of the rest of the universe, of course! Join the god of the universe as he goes on a prank spree across the galaxies, making friends and enemies... but mostly enemies.

In case you haven't guessed, this is based on my favorite character, Q, from Star Trek: The Next Generation. If you haven't seen it, I feel sorry for you.

I will also be posting this story in a different style- I'll actually use posts to continue it, kind of like an online diary or journal. Feel free to comment, though.

New Year's Eve

Oh, man, you guys will never guess what happened today. Well, you might be able to guess some of it. I was floating through space, thinking to myself, 'Hey, today is Earth's New Year's Eve!' and then I thought, 'Now, what better people to celebrate with than Captain Picard and the crew of the Enterprise?'

So I snapped my fingers (silently of course, because there's no sound in space) and BAM- I'm on the Enterprise, right next to Commander Riker on the bridge. It took a minute for them to notice me, and as Picard was about to start yelling at me, I snapped my fingers again and a party hat appeared on his head, and everyone on the ship, as well.

Another finger snap and the Enterprise was decked out with banners, tables with various drinks and snacks, decorations, and all kinds of party goods.

Now, I don't exactly remember what happened next, but I'm pretty sure that Dr. Crusher won't be too thrilled when she gets her drunk son as a patient in sick bay.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum