Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAKA Files: An Old Friend

Go down

SAKA Files: An Old Friend Empty SAKA Files: An Old Friend

Post  Green Hornet Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:18 pm

No one will know who these people are, mainly because this is a sequel to an old series. I'm doing this for school.

Chapter One: Kidnapping Ninjas of Death

"OH MY GOOOOOSH!" I screamed, jumping around with the chair. No one was in the dark room as I hopped all over the place. Of course, this wasn't the best idea, because I tipped backwards and hit my head on the ground, blacking out again.

I couldn't tell that I had woken up when I woke up again, the room was still dark, and I was still alone. Shaking my head to clear it, I fiddled with my watch until it lit up... a small lazer emitted from the watch and started cutting through the ropes... at least, I hoped it was cutting through the ropes... nope. "AAAAAAAH!" I yelled as the ropes caught fire.

I stopped rolled... well, as much as you can when you're tied to a chair. The fire went out and the ropes fell off. "Ah..." I muttered and started trying to find an entrance. Stepping forward, I tripped right over the chair. Grunting, I tapped my watch and a secret compartment opened up. I dipped my fingers in the compartment and then jabbed myself in the eye, and I repeated with the other eye. "Owowow... ah, there we go. Night vision contact lenses."

My eyes scanned the area... the room was empty. On the far wall there was a door. I started towards it, carefully stepping over the overturned chair, and opened it.

The door creaked quietly as it opened and I peered out. Silently creeping out, I found myself in a narrow hallway with metal walls and a metal floor that made a sound when I took a step. Thack, thack, thack... said the floor as I walked down the hall. As I continued, I remembered what I was there for.

I had been parachuting into the island to save Mason, who had been kidnapped by some evil dude. We still didn't know who he was, but all we knew was that we had to get Mason back. He was the Super Awesome Kid Association (SAKA)'s main tech and inventor dude. If we didn't get him back, we'd get into all sorts of trouble.

The only bad part about this was that he was a bit... weird in the head. He came up with all kinds of wacky inventions, like his patented Exploding Toilet Paper or Flame-Retardant Gummy Bears.

He once sent me out on a mission with a bag of cashews, claiming they were 'magic.'

The end of the hallway was approaching quickly and I stepped out to find myself in a much larger room, lit up with a reddish-orange glow. There were a few catwalks up above, leading to rooms in the upper stories of wherever I was, I imagined. Then I realized that there were guards up there.

Thankfully, they didn't see me. I squinted as a guard walked up to another, holding something. A... box? The other one had a mustache and was holding something else...

The first man opened the box, and the mustached guard squealed like a pig and dropped the thing he was holding. The first guard, startled, snapped the box shut and accidentally dropped it, too. Recovering from his shock, the mustache guard started yelling angrily. The box guy turned and dashed across the catwalk towards the door, followed by Mr. Mustache. They vanished from sight.

Making sure there were no more guards, I snuck over and picked up both items. Mustache wax... and... I opened the box and almost dropped it.

USED. BAND-AIDS.

I snapped the box shut and pocketed it. Maybe it would come in handy? I knew the mustache wax would. I stuffed that in my opposite pocket, careful not to set off my Inflatable Underwear.

Not seeing any door on ground level (or under-ground level, where the heck I was currently), I pressed a button on my watch and held my arm out. The watch grew out and stretched across my arm, then across my back, and across the opposite arm. "There we go..." I muttered and ran towards the nearest wall. I put one hand on the wall... it stuck. Suction Cup Gloves. Of course, like normal suction cups, they had a chance of slipping, but I was willing to take that risk.

Luckily, they didn't give out. I climbed up the wall and swung over to the nearest walkway. CLANG. I winced at the sound it made. With a deep breath, I turned around...

And came face-to-face with the ugliest, biggest, meanest-looking guard that I had ever seen in my life.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down