Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+3
Sheyna
Torchiclove
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 12 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:26 am

Katniss leaped from the shadows, sword shimmering, and aimed a kick at Jaxel's back.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 12 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:40 am

Hearing the slight metallic swish of a blade cutting through air, Jaxal spun around, surprised as hell and quickly pulled out his foot and a half long fighting blade named Lume and he struggled to block Katniss's attack, but the tip of her sword caught his shoulder as he pushed her back.

MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 am

Katniss muttered something inaudible under her breath, and swung her sword at Jaxel's beautiful face. Not so pretty now, she thought, her muddled mind only able to concentrate on sweet revenge.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 am

Jaxal parried the blade away from his head, his left arm hanging limp as it was too sore and bleeding to move. He fought with one hand, using his right to cause the butt of Lume to hot Katniss's forehead without the blade touching her. Out of breath, he shrieked,"What is wrong with you?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:16 am

"What's wrong with me? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" Katniss yelled, even more infuriated. She quickly took in the position of Jaxel's sword and his speed. She decided to aim for his legs. She swiped the blade downward, straight towards his right leg.

(If I'm a little slow it's because I'm trying to RP and play my new PMD: Red Rescue Team. Yeah, I already had a copy of it but I wanted Blue so I could rescue myself. Never found Blue so I settled for another Red. For some reason at Game Castle I asked for the one on the bottom instead of the top. I've got a feeling about it.)

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:25 am

(Oh dear....yesterday, i went to Gamestop and picked up a new AR and I've yet to be able to use it cuz I have to finish cleaning the house, but I wonder what kind of stuff I can do with it.... Twisted Evil )

Jaxal yelled out as a prickled hit his leg, feeling blood pouring down from the clean gash. "Errrkkk! I was only trying to keep you safe, you psychopath! Not stop attacking me, we have bigger things to deal with." he exclaimed, motioning towards the deeper of the cave, where sharp cries of fitting rage roared out through the silence of night.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:29 am

Katniss growled, her eyes still blazing with fury. She looked like a damn wolf. A really pissed off wolf. "How is protecting me knocking me out and leaving me with Sheba?" She inquired, staring, and looking rather satisfied, at the blood dripping onto the cold, stone floors of the cave.

(Katniss growls, did I mention that?
I need a new AR, my old one won't work.....an I want to hack up White Version.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:31 am

Bending down on one knee, clamping his hands around his bleeding calf, he muttered in a raspy voice,"The others were staying until they heard something....errrrk! They thought it was a monster so we had to protect you guys....." He clenched his teeth. "I wouldn't....now what to do..........if you got killed."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:34 am

"You seriously expected for me to be picked off by a simple monster? You're not a smart as I thought," Katniss said, but the anger was seeping out of her voice. Her stormy eyes were tinged with concern. "I-I'm sorry about that. We should probably stop the bleeding," She said after an awkward second.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:36 am

Jaxal struggled to stand, and hugged her. Mumbling softly into her hear, he whispered,"See? Now this is the Katniss everybody loves."

(WB Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:41 am

Katniss chuckled. "I wouldn't say everybody," She murmered. She didn't really care about the blood getting all over her shirt.

(Yeah, I have a bit of WB, too.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 am

(lol leave it to me to make all the attitudes change XD)

Jaxal let go of Katniss, chuckling as he grabbed a small flask of nectar. He took a small sip and returned the flask to a bag his bag and watched as his wounds on his shoulder and leg closed up, slightly itching they always do when cuts heal.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:50 am

Why didn't I think to grab any nectar from my bag? Katniss thought, remembering that she had left most of her stuff with Sheba. "So, where's everybody else? Already ahead of us, I assume," She said, wiping Jaxel's blood off of Rising Sun.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:52 am

"Yeah, they did." He grabbed his stuff and slung it over his shoulder before adding,"We should probably catch up with them. You can share my nectar."

(gtg...Chibi's getting on Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:03 pm

"I'm fine," Katniss said. She didn't want to waste nectar on anything that wasn't an emergancy.

(Bye)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:29 pm

(( more godmodding, time ))

Sheba had eventually joined the group, not wanting to stay alone in the dark cave.

Now, after Katniss and Jaxel ate some nectar and ambrosia the demi-gods continued. They traveled deeper into the tunnel. The air growing colder despite the torches they held. Haru shivered as he peered ahead, squinting a bit he pointed out "The tunnel's getting wider. I think we're reaching the end. " He stepped forward, his foot crunched agianst the soft ground underneath. Haru glanced down, and frowned. Haru blinked twice before a look of awe and disbelief spread on his face. "Snow, It's snow."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:36 pm

(Grrr...I had something in store for Sheba. XD Oh well)

Jaxal bent down and touch the snow, it melting from the touch of his fingers. "How can it be snowing?" His silvery gaze shifted between Haru and Katniss, expecting of of the Athena kids to have a theory.

Sheba shuttered from the cold, frost lacing the side of her boots and jeans as she trudged to catch up with the rest of the group. Her shoulders were bunched up as if they were trying to cover her ears, her cropped cut hair not long enough to warm her neck, and her nose growing from a pink color to a reddish tint.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Katniss shivered, bending down to touch the snow. It felt natural enough. "Something could have brought it here or caused it. Like an icy monster or something," She said, shrugging. She really had no idea.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:19 pm

"Snow's made by water freezing then melting over and over again, in the humid atmosphere of clouds." Haru said picking up a handful of snow. It was only about half an inch deep. "It could be that there's an underground water source nearby and the frigid weather made a sort of snow here."

Shuda paused, leaning against the wall, his arms crossed through torch was still grasped in his hand, it cast eery shadows over his face, the light of the flames flickering up close to his eyes.

(( sorry. You can magic her away if you want. I just figured you would want her there for the boss battle ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:21 pm

"Could be. Don't know. I don't think very well soon after I wake up," Katniss said, glancing at Jaxel for only a second. She had already forgiven him, though.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Haru rolled his eyes, wishing his sister would get a room with he boyfriend. "Let's keep moving." he suggested. "I want to see whats at the end of this tunnel."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:27 pm

"Nothing else to do," Katniss muttered, her sword dangling at her side. Rising Sun glittered faintly from the torch-light.

(Every time I hear 'Get a room'.....)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:52 pm

(I magically transport Sheba awayz)

Jaxal shrugged and looked up, a cold chill freezing his bones and turning his blood frigged cold. He wiped the back of his hand across his brow to wipe away any beads of nervous sweat.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Priscilla was shivering violently, her face turning blue. She put a small, ghostly hand on her forehead. She was burning up. "G-guys, I-i think I h-have a f-fever..." she said. Her legs feeling like lead, she fell to the ground, her head on fire. She threw her blanket off, but became cold and put it back on. She was hot again. Then cold. "I n-need some nectar."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:05 pm

"Jaxel, do we have any left?" Katniss asked, rushing over to Priscilla's side. She could feel heat radiating from her skin. Definatly a fever.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next