Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+3
Sheyna
Torchiclove
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 28 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  MewMew100 Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Throwing her hands up, Sheba couldn't help exclaim," That's what I said!" But it was in a joking tone as she rubbed Caillen's nose briefly before sending the horse into a puff of smoke. As the pair walked the injured Aaron after Katrina, the still short Sheba attempted to help by holding up Aaron's legs, thought she was sure it wasn't really making much of a difference.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 28 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Once they were close enough to Chiron's, Shuda opened the door and stepped inside, calling loudly "Chiron?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Katrina, already in Chiron's cabin, was waiting less than patiantly as she finally noticed the centaur, in his wheelchair to conserve space. He took a quick look at the campers and, in a worried, weary voice, said, "What happened?"
"Harpies. One of them yelled in latin. They weren't fat like the harpies here; they were lanky with sharp teeth and claws. Wounds are minimal. Aaron got some bad scratches to the face and on got my shoulder, but I'm fine," Katrina informed in a disapproving monotone, her playful attitude gone.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Shuda carried Aaron into the infirmary, setting him down on a bed. Aaron had fallen unconscious, Shuda wasn't sure if it he had passed out from the pain or because Shuda had smacked him in the back of the head. Either way, Apollo's son was unconscious. Shuda grunted, smears of blood on his arms and shirt. As Aaron's sibling rushed in to begin healing the boy, Shuda walked back into the room where Chiron and Katrina were. Another Apollo camper seemed to be walking over to Katrina.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:06 pm

"Troubling," Chiron agreed quietly, staring at the floor. He drew in a long breath and brought his gaze back up to Katrina and now Shuda. "I thought they'd forgotten about us for now, but alas, time has yet come again when the two camps clash." Chiron seemed to stare at something beyond the two campers, beyond the cabin, and, it seemed, beyond the forest that shrouded Camp Half-Blood. "Do you know of which I speak?"
"Enlighten me," Katrina mumbled, not meeting Chiron's gaze.
"Romans."

(Sorry for my terrible Chiron; I have a really hard time RPing that guy.
And I'm still tired from reading Inheritance for 4 hours Monday night >.>)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:57 pm

(( Can I? Chiron is epic. btw I finished Mark of Athena! I loved the ending but hated it too! Fucking Cliffhanger! ))

"The romans have been dead for wiped out for centuries." Shuda said dryly, but he had a hint of doubt. And what did Chiron mean by two camps clash? Camp Half-blood? And some other camp?

An Apollo camper, a pretty young blond girl, although with a scowl on her face handed Katrina a small square of ambrosia and some nectar. "Eat." She commanded, sternly. Without waiting for any reaction, she started singing softly under her breath. A beautiful Greek song that seemed to make the room brighter and the air smell like spring. The skin on Katrina's arm started knitting itself back together, while the apollo girl wiped off Katrina's shoulder with a damp towel.

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Katrina gazed oddly at the other camper for a moment, then shrugged and popped the square of ambrosia in her mouth. It tasted of fresh strawberries.

Chiron sighed. "The Romans think the same of us, or so I believed. The Roman and Greek camps are kept delegate for many reasons" he paused in his explanation for a moment.

(Have at Chiron. I don't want him.
Ikr! I finished Mark of Athena Thursday morning. The ending made me want to throw something!
I hope my post isn't as horrible as i think it is. Typing on a phone is not my thing.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:26 pm

Chiron stopped and frowned, his fingers twirling in his little goatee. He feared he had said too much. The Greek and roman demigods had been separated for a reason after all. His frown deepened, and the space between his eyebrows furrowed. He opened his mouth as if to say something then quickly shut it.

Shuda looked confused at Chiron, scowling. "What do you mean two camps?" he asked.

Chiron looked up at him from where he sat, with a level gaze. Though there was a certain anxiety in the way the corner of his mouth twitched and the way one of his eyebrows threatened to shoot towards the moon "I've already said too much."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Katrina looked as if she was about to protest, but loosed a sigh and turned to the door. "Got any orders on what to do around here? The campers are bound to be stirred up-especially the young ones." Her shoulders slumped. They weren't so painful to move now; the wound was practically gone. The only trace of it was a slight sore spot where the gash had healed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:54 pm

(( I suck at Chiron ))

"Hmm. Yes." Chiron said, stroking his beard. "And we must find out, how those Harpies got past camp borders." He still had a troubled look in his eyes, as he wheeled towards the door.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:28 pm

(He's harder than he looks.

Ohgawd you guys. Seriously. I went about reading some of my old posts in just about every RP...
Holy Hera I was terrible....)

"I'll look into it." Katrina exited the building, quite downcast. She could faintly hear the crunch of healthy grass under her shoes. Her cabin was not far off; however, she would pour over old manuscripts and documents of harpies and Romans later. For now, she spent her time seeking out the more panicked campers.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:43 pm

"Mhhhrrr.......mmhhhhhmmmmmm...!? Uggggghh! Wha-what happen.......ACCCKKK!! Sean!! Holy Hell!!!! What are you doing and what is that?!"

"Playin with some fire I found."

"How long have you been up?!"

"About a minute."

"And you just randomly find fire in an infirmary?!"

"Hey, it was in a pouch. Kinda like gunpowder." Sean wiggled his fingers a bit, dancing the small green embers on the tips of them. "Looks pretty cool huh? A lot cooler than the dirty, old bonfires at the Hub back home." He chuckled at his cousin's astonished look before swishing his long, crimson-ginger hair than hung in his face.

Krissy walked in and slapped Sean's cheek, the force strong enough to knock his head to the left and put the fire out with a small gust. "Are you retarded or something?! That's Greek fire, you idiot. If I didn't just walk it, you could've just blown your hand off." She practically laughed at the terrified expressions on both boys' faces.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Katrina detected the faint ruckus coming from the infirmary. Curiosity getting the better of her, she poked her head in and wasn't sure wether to sigh or laugh. "Can you two keep quiet for more than an hour?" she asked, letting out a light-hearted chuckle.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:30 pm

Krissy laughed and mused,"Hey, at least they were out cold for two days. It was pretty peaceful without you newbies running around and now you've figured out how to use Greek fire- oh gods help us.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:49 am

(Damn. Two whole days? Katrina was out for like...three hours.)

Katrina was completely bored and had no idea what to do at all. (*hint hint*)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:22 am

(Yeah, but they're a whole lot weaker than Katrina too. They're n00bs with no real muscle.)

Krissy rolled her eyes and shook her head at the ground, grabbing each boy by one ear and dragging them out of the tent. "Well boys!" she chuckled. "Brunchie time!!"

Jaxal appeared next to the daughter of Athena, pinkie silver eyes giving off a vibrant, cheery gleam. "Hey! So what's up? You feeling okay?" The boy was sure he was pissing her off- he had been asking her if she were okay for the past couple of days. He knew he was sounding slightly overprotective, but he combated the overbearing thoughts with 'it's not everyday you see some lone harpies attack camp!' But a chilling thought crossed his mind. Monster haven't been able to find Camp since.......Does this mean Camp HalfBlood's in trouble?!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:38 am

"I'm fine! Can't you just get someone to like read my emotions or something instead of hovering? A few stupid harpies aren't enough to make me catatonic, dammit!" Katrina sighed, curling one of her hands into a fist. She felt a bit of phantom pain in her arm where a gash had been before some of the camp's medics had healed it for her. No scars were left to remind her of the fight.

(New hybrid was a fail >.>)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:42 pm

(Not a fail- I just haven't been able to find the time to develop new charries. Ive been having to use my phone, and it doesn't do the best for online usage. If I can get a computer to work later, I'll try, but I'm about to go on a date and I'll be offline for a good bit today.)

Jaxal scowled and grumbled out, though his tone was annoyed, it was joking too,"Well who shit in your Cheerios today? Look, I know you can hold your own, but you can't blame me for worrying! Camp Halfblood could be in danger..." He paused and looked down at his shoes, hesitating briefly with what he was about to say. "I'm even considering talking to my dad about letting me see the Oracle."

Everyone in camp knew Jaxal never really favored his father as they were both party animals, and he definitely wasn't one to go looking for work or troubling over anything bigger than deciding what chips to put out for a party. But when he spoke to Katrina, the only real person he trusted deeply in, the paranoia in him was clear. With a strained smile, he murmured softly,"Hey, wanna go get some ice-cream?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Cold Blades of Truth
Chapter 1: Bearing the Prophecy

With the sunrise came the warm, moist morning air-the kind of air that while smelling sweet like strawberries and new beginnings felt most unpleasant to walk through. The day would be hot throughout, as decided by bright orange and red rays flung upon the ground. From an air-conditioned room with generous window space, the view was quite magnificent-a glory mayhaps even a god may behold for a second or two.
This was not the case.
Katrina sat in the humid air, barely noticing the light that infiltrated her vision. How long had she been sitting, thinking? Hours had been spent under the stars. Sleep escaped the girl, the daughter of wisdom refusing to be wise. Crickets chirped in the distance. She barely noticed their wily song, echoing throughout the forest's trees, dappled with morning dew. The girl, too, was dappled with a mixture of droplets that condensed earlier on her bare arms and sweat from sitting out where it was still hot despite lack of the sun. Worry rarely plagued a camper so carefree, but worry did now course through Katrina's very veins, tainting her spirit. What of the harpies attacking camp?
What of the words, said now two days ago, of a camper named Jaxel?
What of prophcies and oracles and the seeing of Dionysus, the most unfit of fathers?

(We are introducing something new to Cold Blades of Truth!
I will now change the RP's chapter, preferably, once a week. If a particular mini-plot or event is not completed, the name will be slightly tweaked, but remain basicly the same. This will give a glimpse of what I plan towards you RPers out there. Suggestions are dearly appreciated, and plot twists made by you guys would be glorious!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:20 pm

(My gods!!!!! I have a suggestion for chapter 2.....and it includes a certain, blonde newcomer.... heheh)

"H-hey! Katrina!" Long, scarlet hair clung to the head of Sean due to the weight of the boggy air as the boy jogged over to the girl of about his same age, a bit of a worried look on his face. As he neared, he gave a soft smile and sat down beside Katrina, and in a lower voice- one not strained as he yelled from afar- Sean spoke kindly,"Hey...you okay? Did anything happen with you and Jaxal- Errk!! I don't mean to pry, or anything, its just......" He looked down in embarrassment and the ground, running his fingers roughly through his slightly dampened hair, silently cursing himself. "Its just....I've noticed you guys haven't talked since your little dispute a few days ago....He looked a bit serious and I was worried for you....ehhh....." The happy-go-lucky new camper had already been known around the camp to being mostly carefree- like Jaxal- and as he had yet to be claimed, most assumed him to be a child of Dionysus like the pale-haired leader of camp instructor's cabin. The boy gripped a small, but thick book in his hands as he kept it pressed up against his lap, the white letters spelling Philosophy standing out against the red background despite being half covered by his hands.

"Weeeell kid- you're not half back with a steed, huh? Got a natural feel for riding pegasus.....es...or something?" Krissy smirked as she jumped off G's back where she had been straddling through the rough air, her leery blue gaze set on the younger Chase as the boy gently rubbed the soft, velvety nose of Shining Star- the delicate, new mare that he had made his own.

As he stroked the silvery horse's long face, Chase softly chuckled, without looking away from his furry friend,"Its pronounced 'pegasi', Miss Krissy. I assumed you'd know that by now." He glanced up and smiled softly at the girl's annoyed scowl.

"Hey! Its not like I live my entire life here! I have other places to be- remember that the next time you look for someone to go flying with!"

Chase laughed aloud and steered Shining Star back towards the stables beside Krissy as the blonde girl led her massive male on her opposite side, the boy wincing in surprise as he tried to ignore the feminine hand that popped him on the rump. What the hell?! Who did they say was her god-parent again?!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:12 pm

(Fire away! I love ideas!)

Katrina drew in a long, deep breath, turning her gaze to Sean and slowly opening her eyes, a light gray of calm before the storm. "While it's nice of you to be concerned...Please don't trouble yourself with worrying about it. It's very complicated and..." she trailed off, swallowing dryly. "We've fought before." It wasn't exactly a lie, but she wasn't being entirely truthful. Every fight she remembered was petty, resolved within a matter of minutes or hours-a day at the most. The length of time that they'd spent apart saddened her more and more as the time passed by.

(Trying not to have her sound stalkerish.
But, you know.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 pm

A short growl rose in Sean's throat, but it quickly died down at the sorrowed look in Katrina's dim eyes. "Oh.....sorry to hear it. I just wish things were better- you seem so.....off beat like this and it bums me out. Maybe.......do you think Chase could take to Jaxal and fix things?" He moved one hand and stared at the title of the textbook on his lap. With an airy breath, he added,"He's pretty good at dealing with people- he even lent me some book on Psychology, but I much prefer philosophy."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:40 pm

"Well, I really don't think...Damn, go ahead and get Chase to do whatever. You couldn't possibly make things any worse," Katrina half-mumbled, standing up with a sigh. She turned to go into her cabin- after a while in the humid summer air, she needed a shower.Just before she left, she turned back with a faint, almost desperate, smile. "Really, Sean...Thanks for the effort." With that, she disappeared into her cabin.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:38 am

A shadowy figure stood solemly at the end of Priscilla's bed. Sharp, ivory teeth glistened from the figure's smiling jaw. Priscilla pushed herself againist the headboard of her bed, attemping to get as far away from the creature ad possible. The figure laughed, a horrible, booming sound that made Priscilla's spine crawl with utter fear and terror. She couldn't bring herself to move, and her defiant, fearless personality vanished at the sight of the man. She had battled plenty of monsters and creatures, but at the moment nothing seemed as terrifiying as the aura looming off of the figure. Then, he spoke. A crackling noise that sounded sort of like the drone of insects. "Soon..."

Priscilla shot up in her bed, her breathing raspy and fast. Sweat seemed to be pouring down her face, causing her pillow and shirt to be soaked. All the memories of the dream rolled back into her mind, causing her to shudder. It was just a dream. She tried to reason with herself. But in the world of a demigod, dreams weren't always something to just shrug off. The strawberry blonde's head pounded, sending shock of pain through her with each beat. She rubbed her eyes and sat up, peering through the window next to her bed. The morning sun warmed her face. "Time to shower." she spoke aloud, as she walked into her dark bathroom. The tile floor was cold on her bare feet. She then climbed in, after taking off her baggy sleeping tee and shorts. She let the warm water pour over her entire body and she loved every minute of it.

After her shower, Priscilla made her way over to her friend Katrina, and that dork Sean.

"Sup, nerds?" She asked, showing a cheeky grin. She could barely even hear herself talk, her head was pounding so hard.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:54 am

Katrina heard Priscilla's voice just before she closed the door, and popped her head back out into the morning air. "Not much," she said flatly, and quickly slammed the Athena cabin's door. If anything, she didn't want to talk to somebody-anybody-right now. All that she felt was needed to do was hole herself up with a pilfered laptop and read Torchic's RP plans distract herself with mindless activities.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next