Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poker Face

3 posters

Go down

Poker Face Empty Poker Face

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:36 pm

This is my South Park FF. It is titled Poker Face. Find out why. It starts at school.

Prolouge
Kyle, Stan, Kenny, and Cartman walked down the hall idly, and stopped beside their lockers. A girl walked by, she looked like she was totally flipping out. "Who the hell is she?" Kenny asked, his voice muffled by his orange hoodie. "New girl," Kyle said boredly. "No, Sylvia..." The girl muttered. "Why is she talking to herself?" Cartman asked, snickering. "I don't know, find out, fat-ass," Kyle muttered. The girl turned around to stare at them. "Hey. I'm Eve...or Katrina....or Sylvia....no, I'm Eve," She said, looking around wildly. Stan looked slightly confused when he muttered, "Hi. Where'd you come from?" "I-I'm from New Jersey," Eve said. "What are you doing? These guys are total shit-heads!!" She mumbled to herself. "No their not! Dammit, Sylvia, give them a try!" She told herself. The four boys slowly walked away while Eve argued with herself.

Chapter 1

"Hey, you guys remember that new girl?" Cartman said, as they walked down the street after school. "Yeah," Stan replied plainly. "What was her problem?" Kyle asked. "I don't know." Kenny's muffled voice sounded from farther ahead. He had almost reached his house. Not that he was in a hurry, though. The decided to just ignore it for now. It wasn't their problem, anyway.
*At school, the next day. In the cafeteria*
"Hey, Chef, is there a disease that makes you talk to yourself?" Stan asked. "No, children, why do you ask?" He replied. "That new girl. She calls herself three different name and argues with herself," Kyle said, picking up his lunch. "Oh, she's schizofrentic, children," Chef said, his level voice extremely boring. The four boys walked away, looking confused. "Hey, look at that!" Cartman yelled, laughing his fat ass off. Eve was slapping herself and staring at the floor. "What the hell?" Kenny muttered. Mr. Mackey entered the room, and began talking to Eve. "Slapping yourself is bad, Mkay," He said. Eve stopped attacking herself, and kicked him in the shins. "God damn!" She yelled, and punched herself in the face. "Sylvia!" She exclaimed, running away crying. Mr. Mackey sighed, limping slightly as he walked towards the principal's office.

Last edited by Torchiclove on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Poker Face Empty Re: Poker Face

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:40 pm

O.O
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:44 pm

She's totaly schizofrentic. It's epic. Ah, her three personalities. Eve, Katrina, and Sylvia.....based on me XD
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Sweet!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:02 am

OMG! Chibi and I are watching Beetlejuice and I stopped to watch the video....She leaned over cuz I was crying. I was laughing soo hard that tears formed. XD
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:05 am

THat was my first reaction, too XDDD You should see the remix.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Short chapter one, have WB.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down