Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Deaths

4 posters

Go down

Character Deaths Empty Character Deaths

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 06, 2012 1:00 am

If all of my characters died, how would they die? This is what I'm doing here. It'll contain Frostclan characters, and other characters from other roleplays. If they're already dead, ALTERNATE DEATH TIME. Whoop whoop, everyone get excited. Yay. Guys. Calm down.

Yes, I feel depressed right now. Don't know why. Maybe it's the music. 'Famous, famous, that's the only word that went through your head... They came to me, they looked at me so I told them...'

~Lance~

Apparently it wasn't a dream.

She hadn't been sure of herself since being transported to the Digital World, nothing seemed realistic. But it was all real. All too real.

She didn't feel very much pain, just a slight ache as the huge claw impaled her through the stomach. She didn't even know she was dying.

Lance didn't really see what happened next, she just knew she was lying on her back, and that Renamon was standing over her, as well as a few of her friends.

"You'll be fine. We'll just patch ya up and then y'all will be as good as new." Clara said desperately. Everyone was desperate.

Renamon was the only one who knew what was about to happen, and as soon as he began singing, everyone else knew, too.

"Hush now, quiet now, it's time to lay your sleepy head..."

Lance faintly heard a voice call out in protest, but the Digimon paid no attention.

"Hush now, quiet now, it's time to go to bed..."

There was another shout, but quieter this time.

"Hush now... quiet now... it's alright."

~Aigean/Oceanstar~

"I knew you'd be back. For revenge, and all that." The she-cat's voice was calm and quite, her back to the younger cat who was ready to attack. "Ever since you knew that he was your father..."

The cat had no time or want to listen to this old fool's banter. Her claws unsheathed and her eyes narrowed.

"I'm just hoping that you realize that this score will never be settled."

Aigean's sentence was punctuated by the cat's claws ripping a deep gash in her stomach after knocking her on her back.

"We... will never... leave...

Sons of Blossoms
Daughters of Autumn
Live alongside the frost
as far as time will go on
You will never be rid of this 'pest'
Our loyalty will be put to the test
But over our Blossoms,
even though it might be lost
Warriors of Ireland
Will have always chosen Frost."

And with that, she closed her eyes and was gone.

Last edited by Green Hornet on Sun May 06, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Character Deaths Empty Re: Character Deaths

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 06, 2012 3:35 am

Boom, Aigean spouts her own goddamn prophecy. No one needs Starclan to make a prophecy. She makes her own. >:C
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun May 06, 2012 3:36 am

She is A BAMF.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 06, 2012 3:37 am

'will always have always'

WHOOPS TYPO DERP *goes to fix*
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 27, 2012 8:22 pm

I literally just noticed this. (Ugh my spacebar is all fucked up! GOW spilled coffee on it this morning!)

Rubyrain alternate death:

It had happened too fast. All too fast. One moment it was all peaceful, but then it had exploded into violence. Countless cats streamed through the camp's entrance, all hissing fiercely. She didn't know which clan they were in, only that she had to protect them. Her kits. Her babies. A snarling white she-cat exploded into the nursery, targeting the only queen there. Rubyrain could feel pain coursing through her tired body as the she-cat bit into her shoulder. Rubyrain flung the kits into the very back of the den, fighting back with all her strength. She slashed and hacked at the lithe she-cat, but she was slow. The queen had kitted only 2 weeks ago, and was still weak and fat. She was soon shoved on the ground by her opponent.
"I'll be taking your kits," The she-cat hissed into Rubyrain's ear.
"No!" Rubyrian screeches, leaping onto the cat. But she was soon overpowered again. But this time it was worse. Her foe sunk her crimson fangs into Rubyrain's neck, filling her windpipe with sticky blood. It gushed from the puncture mark, choking her. She could only watch as her two precious kits were taken away, mewling helplessy, before she was consumed by the effervescent blackness of death.

Not the best, but it is something.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 27, 2012 8:27 pm

My god....so somewhere along the way, those kits, or perhaps their kin, had to return to Frostclan...since Hellspire was born in Frostclan XD
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum