Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan's Future -Alleys-

3 posters

Go down

FrostClan's Future -Alleys- Empty FrostClan's Future -Alleys-

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:05 am

Well DN asked for it so you all get it, the new alleys rp.

As always it runs along a similar timeline to the main rp no more then a few moons behind or a head at anytime. Use the old forms from the past Alley's rp but take note, the queen and her forces no longer exist.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

FrostClan's Future -Alleys- Empty Re: FrostClan's Future -Alleys-

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:11 am

The Alley's got colder so much quicker then the forest and the wind howled down the streets, no tress to buffer it.
Jacquie walked with her nose to the ground. There had been sightings of outsiders in this area of the Alleys, it was a ground of she-cats from what she'd heard. The wind blew and ruffled her fur. "Brrrr, It's bloody freezing." She grumbled and quickly moved closer to wall on her left.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:19 am

Shuttering, the brightly ginger she-cat with white and brown streaks darted quickly around the corners of many looming, grey buildings, her paws nearly sliding across the ground as it felt like her paw pads were frozen solid. Damn! I can't find a puddle around here anywhere! Scrabbling up the side of a rough-walled Twoleg's nest, Flik's claws caught the abrasive surface and she finally reached the roof with a bit of a struggle. She was panting as she reached an open drain where a usually big supply of water gets collected from the rain. Her lime colored eyes flashed brightly, a cheeky grin curling across her face. "Waterrrr!" She plunged her muzzle into the drain, her tongue out and lolling. However, instead of hearing a pleasant splash and feeling the cool liquid, there was a loud thunk and the tip of her muzzle and nose grew sore. What?! As she went to pull her head back, she found that her eager tongue was now stuck to the fresh ice. WHAT?!? Stuff isn't supposed to be frozen yet!!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Fox was padding about, looking aimlessly for something, anything to do. She couldn't scent a single rat, bird, or any other piece of prey for that matter. The sudden scent of crowfood hit her nostrils and she strayed away from a rotting carcass. The gray tabby suddenly noticed a splash of ginger and brown among the bleak surroundings. She let out a laughing purr as she saw Flik stuck to the ice.
"Need some help?"

(Sorry if this is terrible)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Flik's eyes darted over to Fox and she attempted to hiss,"Wath do youth thinth?! I'm juth fine!" She yawned her head back, only to squeak in pain as the younger she-cat tongue stretched out and flung her face back into the ice, cracking it and causing a large splash of icy cold water. Shaking her head free of her daze, she stumble off the roof and landed in a pile before Fox. Wincing, she slowly got to her shaky paws and grinned cheekily, her face dripping wet and shivering. "Th-thold y-y-y-y-ya! I cath hanthle myselth." She sniffled and her stretched out tongue shot out through her cold, chattering lips. "I thould pwobaby thee the thaman, wigth?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:49 pm

"Yeah, I'd advise that. And don't just lick stuff, look at it first," Fox mewed, chuckling a little. Her eyes were still cold and disapproving. Her gray pelt blended in with the bland background; she could melt into the buildings if she wanted to.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Flik snickered as she walked ahead of the stony colored she-cat, her keen gaze glaring immaturely back at the she-cat. Those eyes of her's....they're so disapproving. Ehhh she's just bitter cause she's old. And even though I'm only one level below her, I'm still working at climbing the ranks better than she was at my age. Hah! She swished her fluffy, brown and white ringed tail at the Fox.

Only a few more tail-lengths away was a large tom with a massively thick black, white, and grey coat, his muscles rippling beneath. His hazel eyes glowed softly and he smiled. "Flik, I've been looking for you."

"Oh heyth Thyphoonth!" She was glad to see the large Ranger, running up and flinging her small body onto his much large body. After all, he was like a father to her, watching after her ever since she was a kit.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down