Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spawn of the Dark One: The Birth of a Star

2 posters

Go down

Spawn of the Dark One: The Birth of a Star Empty Spawn of the Dark One: The Birth of a Star

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:37 am

So yeah, I've been here and there- and I promise I'll get in and post in EVERYTHING, but for now all I have to work with is my phone and it's not the best for making posts and forms. But what it can do is copy and paste stories I've written in Notes, so I'm gonna do just that. Welcome to a trip into the future and past!!! Mwwwaaahhhhaaahhhh! *hiccup*

The Dark One's Legacy:
The Birth of a Star

~ Prologue ~

He took them away. He took them all away. Mother said he had been kind enough to keep them relatively together. "Littermates with littermates," she claims. But what about me? The kit born without sisters and brothers to join at Mother's belly? But I did have siblings!! Sisters and a brother who suckled along side me! They were younger, yes, but still my family. We nursed from three mothers, but Father took them away. All away from me- I, cursed to live solemnly while my kin remain in pairs!!

Father, why did you do this evil thing to us? Trapstar and Speedstar- she-cats of steel souls- are now sobbing in their nests and Mother merely speaks soft apologies when I plead with her your reasons for stealing my siblings. You know, her eyes look so much prettier when not laden with tears. You told me I was strong and I could stay, but they were not ready for the hardships of life. What does that mean? Did you take their lives because they weren't ready!? They sure did well at pushing and kicking me away from the milk, so how could that count as not hardy enough? And how is life as gritty as you say if I have lived my entire life so fruitfully and content?!

~ Chapter I - One ~

"Father, I feel as if I'll never know- as if you'll never explain to me why. That's how it always is with you...and you'll never change, will you?"

His small body heaved a massive sigh as the grass-stained appearing tom remained curled up in the large nest where he had wrestled with his siblings, and he smiled softly under the weight of his sorrow, remembering the times when Mother would scold them for dirtying their bedding and then Trapstar and Speedstar would come to the kits' 'rescue', arguing the point that young kits like them needed to practice their fighting. Mother, you never did like that when they would do that...when they argued with you? And how Father never did anything to assist you......I know how he remained laid up in his den, lounging about sleepily while you all worked.

"Peridotkit! Where are you, Brother?"

The small tom lost in his thoughts was jogged back to reality as the mixture of a smooth voice and the ridged tone of the suppression of tears riddling Bigwave's mew summoned him from the Nursery. Emerald eyes twinkling dimly with tears as he kept his gaze on the ground, Peridotkit padded slowly over to his father's first kit, born before all the rest. Bigwave was a she-cat who was made up of ringlets of silky white and dark charcoal, like her mother's dark fur, and had rich, midnight blue eyes. The greenish tom could tell from the way Mother always spoke to her that she, too, was the mother of the stocky, dual-colored cat who held Father's build as well, making her his older sister. "Yes...?" the young tom growled flatly under his breath, just loud enough for the she-cat to barely hear.

"Father's finally return...don't you wish to see him? He's been gone for nearly three days!"

Peridotkit's neck fur stiffed, slightly bristling as his youthful eyes darkened even more. "If you mean the all mighty, all powerful Leader of Starclan who took away all my sisters and brother, then I think I'll pass." He looked up to glare at the sympathetic look the round-bellied she-cat gave him as she now silently stood before him, the only movement her body making being the rhythmic rising and falling of breath and the slight wriggling of her heavy womb of her unborn kits. He shook his head in disgust and turned away, walking towards the Nursery until the small, lithe grey-black body of Shadowstar stopped him. His angered look instantly changed to one of confusion and tears. "Mother? What is it?" He watched as the she-cat strode around him for a moment- he knew from the look that she had been giving him since the day Father had left that she was full of relief and pride in the blessing to keep her kit. Peridotkit always assumed it was because it was his Mother who was Father's favorite that he was the one to stay, claiming that he was the strongest, even though his sister, Lazykit, was the best fighter and bore even a small, pink scar on the lower lid of her left eye.

"My dear...my sweet, sweet kit- you must join us in the meeting of your father. We'll need a young tom with a heart like yours to stand up while Speedstar and Trapstar are down. Please, my son."

Peridotkit made only the weakest attempt to reply, however, as he pressed his face into his mother's silky, soft shoulder. "Fine." he murmured in a whisper, not meeting Shadowstar's violet gaze as he leered at the ground somberly. His ears twitched as the scent of his father filled his nose, and though he made no movement to tell he noticed it, he knew his mother could feel it had flustered him. Him...he who took them away...the supposed Greatest Star who rebuilt Starclan in the land of the living......Father.
He turned around, and in astonishment, Peridotkit was standing almost with his nose touching the dark, striped leg of his father. Backing up a few steps, the small tom looked up, focusing his sight on the massive tom's right shoulder, his gaze almost dreamily exhausted as it rested on the scar-crossed cream-colored star marking his father.

"Peridotkit...?"

The young tom moved his tired, now quizzical gaze up to the tom's face as the heavy, raspy growl of his father's words filled his ears, and as his emerald eyes locked with those ivy colored irises of the older tom, he softly murmured the leader's name.

".....Blackstar......."

~ Chapter II - Nine ~

"You old liar! I couldn't trust you then, so why would I trust you now?!" A small, white-marked cream she-cat's ears pinned back against her head as she snarled at a large golden tom as he loomed over her, a hurt look of annoyance on his face.

"Liar? How could I haven known?! She never told me anything, so I only knew what she let me know and that's what she had told me!! Please, Pearlpaw, believe me!"

"Why should she? You just said Icefern told you nothing then she told you something to believe- aww Zekey, are you sure you're not a liar?!" A pretty, silky-coated cream queen stalked up through the darkness, her lovely face adjourn with a white diamond upon her forehead, looking as if she could be the smaller cat's mother.

The golden cat scoffed angrily and hissed,"Hah! You, of all cats, are one to talk- I thought you lost that mind of yours ions ago! Who should listen to your logic?"

As the arguing between the three cats continued, many other shadowy forms began to creep forward, their eyes glowing softly. A dark sepia and black striped tom glared his crimson amber eyes at the golden tom as he took a stand beside his sister, but a mixed look of anger, astonishment, and disappointment filled his face as his golden-pelted son stood by the tail-less cat. "My son.....you bring me such shame. Your brothers were far better than you- be glad that you were such an honorable medicine cat, or else you would've been lost to the abyss of forgotten souls."

"Stupid, ignorant Father- oblivious to all emotions other than pain to your skull!! Its no wonder you died as soon as you did- perhaps if you were more aware of your surrounds, you wouldn't have gotten put into a coma from hitting that head of yours!"

The harsh voices roused sharp cries and yowls from the rest of the dark group, a dark russet she-cat now joining the ranks of the fight as she growled, her fanged-collar shaking from the deep rumbling in her throat, and a broken wail of pathetic sobs shattering the fiery, chocking air as the beautiful, silver-swirled white queen curled up on the outskirts of the now wrestling crowd, hiding her somber face in her bushy tail as a smaller, dark form of a demonic-looking she-cat with almost violet-indigo colored black fur, the sickeningly stenchy cat gently speaking into the ears of the sorrowful beauty as she keenly rolled a crimson berry between her thorn-sharp claws and the dead ground. "Imbeciles.....all of them, my dear. Now please, stop that whining.....it'll only rile them up and cause them to fight more. Perhaps...keh heh..." the shadowy she-cat with an oddly-furred tail chuckled darkly before finishing,"...heh.....I could slip a couple of Yew berries into their maws......keh heh...." However, this only worsened the depressed Jewelfire's distraught bawling.

"Eva! Eva!! Sister, you're bleeding again!! Evaaa!"

The pudgy-looking she-cat weakly blinked her tired eyes open, her violet gaze now set on the nervous look her sister wore as she practically pressed her face into the sandy and black-colored sleeping kit. It took Eva a moment to notice that a small river of blood trickled down one of the corners of the she-cat's dark-furred maw. Giving a spluttered cough, the nearly hairless kit feebly got to her paws and cringed, flattening her ears as the loud mewls of her white-furred sister's alarm summoned the Twoleg kit to their presence. "Angelette...Could you stop that noise? I'm fine- you don't need to get TK-" But the young cat was cut off as her sister padded swiftly over to the approaching human, rubbing against the bare, pink skin of TK's ankle as the person carried in a charcoal-colored kitten with violet-tuft tipped ears in her odd, twoleg paws.

The Twoleg Kit, or TK for short, gave an airy mew- something Eva had assumed to be a gasp as the tall being quickly lunged at her, plucking her up from the ground and began carrying her away, pressing her body uncomfortably against the other kitten. "Hey Scalene- did'ya eat another toad and TK's gotta clear your belly?"

"Ha ha, very funny, blood-breath." The she-cat scoffed, sneering at the lightly-furred, wrinkly she-cat. "So what you did you do? Bite your tongue and start bleeding again?"

"Oh shut up- It wasn't my fault!" It was those strange cats again....how come only I hear their loud voices pounding in my head, and how come every time they get into a fight, I'm the one who keeps getting hurt?!

Chapters to come:
~ Chapter III - Burning ~
~ Chapter IV - Sleep ~

Last edited by MewMew100 on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spawn of the Dark One: The Birth of a Star Empty Re: Spawn of the Dark One: The Birth of a Star

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:03 am

Great story, but...
I'm so confused. Are they in Frostclan? Or somewhere else? What did Blackpaw do to become Blackstar?
I guess it will come later >.>
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Spawn of the Dark One: The Birth of a Star Empty Re: Spawn of the Dark One: The Birth of a Star

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:49 am

Like I said- this is in both the past and future- future for Frostclan (which they are not in) and past for whatever PF rp I join using these charries Razz

Anyways- next chapter is up Razz Sorry if its starting up a bit slow.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down