Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madness Within- Gateways to Hell's Chaos

Go down

Whatcha think of this idea??

Madness Within- Gateways to Hell's Chaos I_vote_lcap0%Madness Within- Gateways to Hell's Chaos I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Madness Within- Gateways to Hell's Chaos I_vote_lcap0%Madness Within- Gateways to Hell's Chaos I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Madness Within- Gateways to Hell's Chaos Empty Madness Within- Gateways to Hell's Chaos

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy- more commonly known as the DWMA. It stands as a defense against the forces of evil, which would plunge the world into chaos and drag humanity into the very depths of fear and madness. The demons known as Kishin, and their eternal hunger for destruction. To ensure that the Kishin never regain their hold on this world, this Academy was founded by the Grim Reaper, Lord Death himself.

"So basically we're an organization that serves to protect and preserve peace! I guess it's not exactly a typical school. Oh well, that isn't important! For now, lets roll up our sleeves and get to work!!"

The DWMA -
The school dwelling within the fictional Death City of Nevada, is run by the God of Death himself, as a training facility for human wielders of demon weapons to hone and strengthen for the Grim Reaper's own use, the Meisters. Each Meister has at least one Demon Weapon companion which has both a Weapon and human form. Lord Death created the school as an organization that protects peace in order to prevent the rebirth of the "Kishin", an evil demon god that in the past, nearly destroyed everything by plunging the world into chaos.

The main goal of the Academy is to protect the world from evil and preserve peace. In the world, there are humans that may abandon their life as a human and go on the path of an Evil human, a path that transforms them into vicious evil beings that kill innocent humans for their pure souls. When enough souls are consumed, the Evil human can transform into an incredibly dangerous being called a Kishin.
To stop this, the DWMA trains people to combat against these Evil humans, by training their students from a young age to fight and kill these beings. The DWMA trains these Meisters and Weapons to also combat against Witches, which threaten the peace of the world as well with their magic. Many students are motivated into fighting against the Evil humans and Witches with their main goal: making or becoming a Death scythe. When a Demon Weapon has consumed a certain amount of souls in a particular order (99 Evil human souls and 1 Witch Soul) they gain extraordinary power and can be used by Lord Death himself as a Death Scythe, no matter the type of weapon they may happen to be (There is even records of Death Scythes that were great war hammers and sniper rifles). Creating a Death scythe is thus known to be a hard and difficult process, and many Meisters are respected for creating a Death scythe, and Death scythes themselves are respected among the students as well.
As an organization to protect the peace in the world, Death Weapon Meister Academy is also a philanthropic organization, donating a lot of its money in order to help with the upkeep of the world. In turn, the Academy runs on global tax.

The Students -
The students are split into two main categories: the Demon Weapons and Meisters. Meisters are humans who show great potential in combat and physical fitness, giving them an advantage in a fight. Demon Weapons are humans with the unique ability to transform their bodies into weapons. The DWMA pairs up different Weapons and Meisters together to form partnerships between them, in order to make powerful teams to stand against the Evil humans, with the Meister wielding the Demon Weapon. Many students in Death Weapon Meister Academy are gifted with an abnormal amount of power, and because of this, they are sometimes shunned from normal society. The DWMA takes them in and teaches them on how to control their power, so they can be respected more by people around them.

However, pairing a Weapon and a Meister together is not easy, as their Soul Wavelengths(for more information on Soul Wavelengths, see Souls) need to be compatible with each other. Therefore, the DWMA often holds large gatherings, where students gather together wearing badges indicating whether they are a Demon Weapon or a Meister and try to find the partner they are compatible with. It seems possible that even after accepting a partner, one can change partners if they wish to. Upon enrolling in the DWMA, new students are first grouped together, wearing badges indicating whether they are Weapon or Meister, and workshops are run, giving the new students a chance to make partners. Meisters or Weapons who are popular with more than one person can make 'sponsored partnerships' with others.

Once a Meister and Weapon team is formed, the students can take part in lessons and take assignments on the Mission Bulletin in the Reception area of the Academy to kill Evil humans. Well-trained Meisters and Weapons develop many new powers and abilities as their experience and bond as a Meister and Weapon team grow. Training sessions and physical fitness tests, sparring matches, etc. are thus held often in the Academy, with the permission and guidance of a teacher.

Some high-level Meister and Weapon teams are sometimes called upon to take part in large battles against separate societies that are declaring war with the DWMA.

However, it is also essential to have knowledge of the enemies one is up against. This is when the DWMA acts like a regular school, giving the Meisters and Weapons lessons inside classrooms, as well as homework essays and exams.

Shibusen students seem to enjoy a high level of authority in the world.Various world leaders such as the Japanese prime minister are actually required to be DWMA graduates. Even the students of the DWMA are well-respected by most people, and they are actually able to break various rules because of their status.

~

Whilst not in lessons, students live either in rented apartments, or school dormitories, though first year students are required to stay in dormitories as part of their joining the school. Each students gets a weekly pocket money of $200 to spend. However, if for some reason, they spend all of it, they will not be able to get any more money until the next week. Because of the large amount of students that end up penniless, many shops in Death City cater for students wanting to work part-time to earn extra money.

There is no set uniform for the students of Shibusen, however, there are a variety of uniforms once can choose from, and one can match any top with any bottom. Casual clothes are also accepted.

Every year, the DWMA also hosts a grand party for all students and staff, commemorating the founding of the Academy, called the 'Foundation Day Eve', which means that it takes place the night before the actual day Shibusen was founded. This is a formal occasion and should be treated as such. It is also the only day that Lord Death leaves the Death Room- a large room where all the evil souls that are absorbed by the demon weapons are planted and set to rest and where Death keeps an all-seeing mirror that, well, sees all around the world to search for serial killers and the like to add to the Death List.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways, on to the RP Razz
You are a student(s) either enrolled or enrolling in DWMA due to your 'special' and 'unique' gifts that set you apart from all the other humans your age. After being told of your abilities, it only makes sense for you to try to become stronger than all the rest and become one of Lord Death's instruments, a Death Scythe. Of course, you can't do it alone, so you better get your shit together and find someone to put up with your ass!!

Forms:

Meisters -
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
GF/BF:
Password:
Soul Color and Description:
Special Ability (Soul Perception, Soul Purge, etc.- I'll explain later):
Partner:
Other: