Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madolche Formmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Go down

Madolche Formmmmmmmmmmmmmm Empty Madolche Formmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:03 am

<ul><small><b>Edit:</b>
00/00/00: SHE HAS BEEN BORN!! HUZZAH~!!</ul><hr><u><b>|| Basic Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Names]</b></ul></small><small><b>Spirit Name:</b> ???</small>
<small><b>Kit Name:</b> Chia</small>
<small><b>Nick Name:</b> Chichi | Princess</small>
<small><ul><b>[Name Info]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Chia:</i> Pronounced "Chee-uh" | Named after the seeds of the blue flower from the Mint family.</small></li>
<li><small><i>Chichi:</i> Pronounced "Chee-chee" | A more playful form of 'Chia' | <i>Used by her littermates and friends.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Princess:</i> Pronounced "Prin-ses" | A playful poke at her sometimes spoiled nature | <i>Used by Xeno</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Sex]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Female</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Gender Identity]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Female | <i>Prefers "she/her"</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Age]</b></ul></small><small><b>Arrival Age:</b> 0 moons</small>
<small><b>Current Age:</b> 0 moons</small>
<small><b>Birth Season/Date:</b> <u>IC:</u> Late Autumn; Year 100 | <i><u>OOC:</u> December 17th, 2014</i></small>
<small><b>Zodiac Sign:</b> ??? ♐</small>

<u><b>|| Appearance ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Description]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>A small, downy-furred kit with a build foreshadowing a body similar to her mother's long, silky one. With a pale pelt promising to be long and luxurious in the future, Chia currently appears more like a poofy ball of moss with twiggy-thin legs that she tends to teeter on. And with big eyes as bright as berries, she is quite the charming little kitten.

Bearing a pelt of almost pure white, she has a few faintly darker markings on her face and tail that may become points in her older age. However, for now, it just looks like dust flecking her snowy body. Despite a body type more akin to her mother, Chia's palette may mirror her father's genes more. In her kit stage, she has soft blue eyes like the clear midday sky. These, however, may change over time though. </i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Breed]</b></ul></small>             <small><b>Most Prominent:</b> <a href="http://r.ddmcdn.com/s_f/o_1/APL/uploads/2014/07/1405100719064B02FTG_12730701301197_Siamese.jpg">Siamese</a> | <a href="http://www.sunbriar-turkish-angoras.com/resources/PC09_167.jpg">Turkish Angora</a> | <a href="http://www.purrsiaoriental.com/images/oriental/kennedy_lg.jpg">Oriental Shorthair (Tabby Variant)</a> | <a href="http://nextranks.com/data_images/cats/havana-brown/havana-brown-06.jpg">Havana Brown</a> | <a href="http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/crop/0x0%2B0%2B0/resize/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.vetstreet.com%2Fb5%2F3b2590a28411e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FBalinese-3-645mk062211.jpg">Balinese</a></small>
           <small><b>Least Prominent:</b> <a href="http://www.catbreedsjunction.com/images/korat-cat-breed-facts1.jpg">Korat</a> | <a href="http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/crop/0x0%2B0%2B0/resize/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.vetstreet.com%2F65%2F236280a2ab11e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FBombay-1-645mk062211.jpg">Bombay</a> | <a href="http://purrfectcatbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/singapura-cat10.jpg">Singapura</a></small>

<small><ul><b>[Notable Features]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>None as of yet</i></small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Distinct Colors]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Snowy White | Ashy Fawn</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Pelt]</b></ul></small>                <small><b>Pattern:</b> <i>Solid</i> - Body is a pure color, though her face and tail bear faint marking.</small>
              <small><b>Fur Type:</b> <i>Downy</i> - Thick and soft | Looking like a cloud, it sticks out everywhere. Oiliness is semi-average.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Scars]</b></ul></small>                      <small>N/A</small>
                    <small>Pair of small nicks on the left side of her jawline | <i>Received from an Enlightened grunt NPC.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Allergies]</b></ul></small>                    <small>N/A | <i>Has yet to come into contact with any allergens</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Size]</b></ul></small>                <small><b>Height:</b> 2.4 inches at withers | <i>Tiny baby.</i></small>
              <small><b>Weight:</b> 0.7 lbs | <i>Made of clouds</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Build]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Skinny, but with baby fat.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Gait]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>A fair bit clumsy, but no worse than her littermates.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Scent]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Constantly sucking at her mother's belly, she smells mostly of milk and Xeno's musk. She thinks it is the best of smells, but honestly, her scent can sometimes be a bit too cloying.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Muscle]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>There is nothing, but cotton and milk-pudge.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Tattoo Design]</b></ul></small>                    <small>N/A</small>

<small><ul><b>[Blood Type]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Accessories]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small>N/A</small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Statistics ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Basic Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Dexterity:</b> <i>3</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Strength:</b> <i>1</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Speed:</b> <i>4</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Stamina:</b> <i>2</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Constitution:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Wisdom:</b> <i>0</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Intelligence:</b> <i>3</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Accuracy:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Charisma:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sensitivity:</b> <i>4</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Immunity:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Health Stats]</b></ul></small>               <small><b>Physical:</b> <i>10</i>/10 | Despite her gluttonous habits and sometimes lazy tendencies, she is fit as a fiddle and surprisingly active. She just has no muscle mass.</small>

<small><b>Mental:</b> <i>10</i>/10 | A content kit with no worries beside when she can next feed.</small>

<small><b>Pain Threshold:</b> <i>7</i>/10 | While she will whine and cry about any sort of injury- from a small scratch to a stubbed toe- she is actually very resilient and after a bit of coaxing, is perfectly fine.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Specific Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Stealth:</b> <i>1</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Climbing:</b> <i>0</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Swimming:</b> <i>0</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Hunting:</b> <i>1</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Fighting:</b> <i>3</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Memory:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Tactility:</b> <i>2</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Depth Perception:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Sight:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Sound:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Smell:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Taste:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Touch:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Tribe Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Tribe]</b></ul></small><small><b>Birth Tribe:</b> Earth Tribe</small>
<small><b>Past Tribe:</b> N/A</small>
<small><b>Current Tribe:</b> Earth Tribe</small>

<small><ul><b>[Tattoo]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A
</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Rank]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Kitten | <i>Resident apple of Earth Tribe's eye.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Ability]</b></ul></small>                      <small>N/A</small>

<small><ul><b>[Mentor]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Soulbond]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Skills]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<u><b>|| Pedigree ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Immediate Family]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Father:</b>
Cooper ♂ | Blue-Earth | <i>Earth Tribe</i></small>
<small><b>Mother:</b>
Xeno ♀ | Green-Earth | <i>Earth Tribe</i></small>
<small><b>Littermates:</b>
??? ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Earth Tribe</i>
??? ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Earth Tribe</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Extended Family]</b></ul></small> <small><i><a href="http://sta.sh/">Extended Family Tree</a></i></small>

<u><b>|| Personality ||</u>

<small><i><b>"I'm hungry!!"</b></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Overzealous | Offendable | Amorous | Slothish | Spoiled]</b></ul></small> <small> <b>|| Overzealous ||</b>
        She is certainly easy to excite and has a very high energy level. Quick to bounce off the walls and act in a hyper fashion for one so filled with milk, she is definitely a little firecracker who needs to be constantly monitored. And this spastic state of hers can only cease through tuckering her out or by her own hunger for Mama's milk.</small>

<small> <b>|| Offendable ||</b>
        Chia is one to be easily offended, and by anything too. However, despite this, she is quick to cheer up and excite. But that doesn't mean it's the end of an ordeal- she often forgets what it was that so insulted her once she has snapped out of her sour 'tude, and often finds herself becoming offended once again by the same or even the opposite of what irritated her in the first place..</small>

<small> <b>|| Amorous ||</b>
        She is one in-love-with-love kitty with goo-goo eyes for any pretty or sweet she-cat. She is overly sweet and sympathetic to those she fancies, and is easily heartbroken by those who don't like her or find her clingy. However, she had no desire to make the acquaintance of males, and has zero tolerance for rowdy or loud toms. Literally the only male she cares for is her sensitive father.</small>

<small> <b>|| Competitive ||</b>
        A proud youngin', Chia is one to stick her neck out when it comes to matters of respect and defending the 'honor' of herself, her family, and those she deems worthy of her time. She is not one to back down from a challenge, and in fact, hates to lose at anything. One could assume she gained such a trait from her mother, only with way more of a driving force known as an inflated ego.</small>

<small> <b>|| Slothish ||</b>
        Similar to Xeno in her youth, Chia displays a lazy nature when she's not excited about something. If her interests aren't piqued to the point of the kit nearly having a conniption fit, then she probably couldn't care less. Instead, she'd rather latch herself to her mother's belly and just swell up on the sweet milk that she's so addicted to.</small>

<small> <b>|| Spoiled ||</b>
        Now this isn't to say Chia gets whatever she wants from her parents, or that she is bratty. Simply, she is a proud individual who occasionally feel entitled to luxuries such as her mother's milk, even when she has clearly had her fill. And with a soft father, she believes she <i>could</i> potentially get her way through a charmingly sweet demeanor and her coined "adorableness.".</small>

<small><ul><b>[Secondary Traits]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i><b>Sassy</b>
Silver-tongued for such a young kit, she has picked up on her mother's wit and sarcasm, and has begun to use it for her.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Haughty</b>
She is quite pompous and a fair bit vain.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Gluttonous</b>
She enjoys indulging herself in the things she likes, to the point where it nearly eats up all of her time.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Tenacious</b>
She can be pretty persistent and inflexible, like her mother had been when she was young.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Chivalrous</b>
She is easily smitten with cute she-cats, so she constantly wishes to treat them to the best of her abilities.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Passionate</b>
While she gets along with most others, she can be fairly argumentative over things she cares about.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[MBTI Type]</b></ul></small>                      <small>ESFP - The Artisan | <i><a href="http://www.personality-central.com/ESFP-personality.html">Summary</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Humor Level]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>*huffs* "I don't get it..."</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Views]</b></ul></small>            <small><b>Political:</b> <i>pending...</i></small>
          <small><b>Spiritual:</b> <i>pending...</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Extras]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>While she is quite a girly girl herself, often referred to as 'Princess' by her family,
she actually prefers to attribute more masculine traits to herself when around other she-cats. Because of how easily she falls for them and how gallant she acts around them, she prefers to see herself as a prince. <strike><b>"Prince Charming, of course!!"</b></strike></i></small></li>

<li><small><i>She can't wait to have her tattoo and true name as she believes that once she has her powers, she'll be able to protect all the hearts of the cute, innocent mollies of Nandryx as their Prince Charming. She has even been practicing her 'transformation' stance for when she will activate her abilities, thinking that she must develop one to ensure that she'll be remembered by all those she rescues.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>Because of how lazy she is, she tends to prefer hanging out in her mother's nest in the Nursery. Due to this slothish habit of hers, she even has a specific large ball of fluff to cuddle with in her nest like a pillow when everyone else is doing their own thing. The clump is made up of moss, feathers, and any other downy material she can find.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>...</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>...</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Sexuality ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Sexual Orientation]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>pending...</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Romantic Orientation]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>pending...</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Preferences]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>As a young kitten,
she has no distinct tastes in romantic partners. However, what she does know is she has no interest in boys at all, but seems to love every she-cat around her age. While her mama often tells her this many change, Chia is dead set on only liking mollies.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Crush]</b></ul></small>                      <small><b>All the cute girls</b></small>

<small><ul><b>[Previous Relations]</b></ul></small>                      <small><b>NO</b></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Status]</b></ul></small>                      <small><b>PURE CHILD</b></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Lover]</b></ul></small>                      <small><b><i>*screeches*</i></b></small>

<small><ul><b>[Mate]</b></ul></small>                      <small><b>NO</b></small>

<small><ul><b>[Kits]</b></ul></small>                      <small><b>NO</b></small>

<small><ul><b>[Fertility]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Unknown at current time | <i>To be determined after first litter is born.</i></small>

<u><b>|| History ||</u>

<small><ul><b><a href="..."> History in Prose</a></b></ul></small>

<u><b>|| Trivia ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Memes]</b></ul></small>                       <small><i><a href="...">Relationships</a> | <a href="...">RP Tracker</a> | <a href="...">Height Chart</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Voice Actor]</b></ul></small>                    <small>Grace Rolek as Connie Maheswaran | Steven Universe
                               <i>|| A smooth voice that can easily come off as grating when raised. || </i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Sins]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i><u>Gluttony</u> all the fucking way. Like, no joke.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Symbolism]</b></ul></small>                   <small><b>The Princess:</b> <i>In respect to her personality, the title will be used to depict Chia as the spoiled little shit she is.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Likes]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Milk- it is the bestest thing in the world.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Feathers- she likes sleeping on them more than moss.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Sleeping- she is a lazy bab.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Cute mollies- no one else gives her the warm fuzzies like cute girls do.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Favorites]</b></ul></small>                <small><b>Location:</b> Her nest | <i>It is where she can sleep and drink all the milk.</i></small>
              <small><b>Food:</b> Milk | <i>It's all she wants in life.</i></small>
              <small><b>Game:</b> "I Spy" | <i>She likes to check out everything around her when in a playful mood.</i></small>
              <small><b>Activity:</b> Drinking Milk | <i>Nomnomnomnom.</i></small>
              <small><b>Season:</b> N/A | <i>She hasn't witnessed all of them yet.</i></small>
              <small><b>Time of Day:</b> Morning | <i>Mama's asleep, so she can drink as much as she wants without being scolded and called 'fat.'</i></small>
              <small><b>Skill:</b> "Alchemy" | <i>She likes getting to see her parents make cool things.</i></small>
              <small><b>Color:</b> Light Blue | <i>It's her favorite eye color.</i></small>
              <small><b>Tribe:</b> Earth Tribe | <i>It where she lives!! <3</i></small>
              <small><b>Tribemate:</b> Her family | <i>She loves them every much.</i></small>
              <small><b>Outside Triber:</b> N/A | <i>She hasn't gotten to meet anyone outside Earth Tribe yet.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dislikes]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Young toms- they are too loud and rough with the delicate little girls!!</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Xeno's Scolding/Jeering- being called 'fat' by her mother upsets her.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Thorns- they make it hard for her to play with all the flowers.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Least Favorites]</b></ul></small>                <small><b>Location:</b> N/A | <i>She hasn't been anywhere else yet.</i></small>
              <small><b>Food:</b> Everything else | <i>Milk is the best- everything else sucks.</i></small>
              <small><b>Game:</b> Tag | <i>She doesn't like to run.</i></small>
              <small><b>Activity:</b> Running | <i>It's too much effort.</i></small>
              <small><b>Season:</b> N/A | <i>She hasn't witnessed all of them yet.</i></small>
              <small><b>Time of Day:</b> Midday | <i>She doesn't like how hot it is, nor the fact that everyone is awake.</i></small>
              <small><b>Ability:</b> What's Out There | <i>She thinks it's boring because she can't see it working.</i></small>
              <small><b>Color:</b> Yellow | <i>She associates it with being hot.</i></small>
              <small><b>Tribe:</b> N/A | <i>She doesn't dislike any of them.</i></small>
              <small><b>Tribemate:</b> N/A | <i>Really has no qualms with any of her tribemates.</i></small>
              <small><b>Outside Triber:</b> N/A | <i>She doesn't know any others outside Earth Tribe.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Secret]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dreams]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Make a best friend</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Gain her tattoo and true name</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Gain a rival</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Win over all the cute mollies</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Become a soldier</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Become someone's soulbond</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Become the General</i></small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Fears]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Have to give up milk</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Be hated by someone</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Hurt someone</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose her Mama or Papa</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose a littermate</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose her powers</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Dying</i></small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Tidbits]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Her design is based off of my IRL cat, Hemlock.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Originally, she was meant to embody the whole 'Magical Girl' trope, but the more I worked on her character, the more she seemed to feel like Revolutionary Girl Utena in that Chia wants to protect all the cute girls as their prince despite everyone seeking herself as the princess type.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>If she were a Pokemon, she would absolutely be Fairy type.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>The stance she is practicing for activating her abilities is akin to the transformation sequences often found in many Magical Girl anime.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>She's the kind of character who initially comes off as the snooty popular type, but deep down is super weird. I find her to be quite similar to Chloe Bourgeois from Miraculous.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>If she were a person, she'd be into Lolita fashion, but would be bad at expressing it and comes off as Ita.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>She'd also be complete weeb trash. Like, writing bad fanfiction on Wattpad featuring herself as a supposed side character who takes the spotlight-weeb trash.</i></small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Roleplays]</b></ul></small>

<small><i>[RP from PokéPark on Pokefarm - Babayaga the Delphox]</i></small><ul><small>Honey gold eyes leered in the darkness of the rain which was now much stronger than the former sprinkle of droplets it had evolved from. A faint hiss sounded against the pattering of the shower overhead as the droplets evaporated off the plume of fur that the fox Pokemon donned. Babayaga's upper lip curled as a growl escaped her lungs, flattening her large ears to the best of her ability. With her thick tail lashing uneasily, the slender Delphox shrank back further into the underground, which seemed to grow tighter around her the further she moved. In her current size- even being one of the smaller creatures in the breed- was still much more problematic when it came to hiding. So easy it had been to shy away into a tangle of dense vegetation to avoid the rain as a Fennekin- even a Braixen. But now Baba seemed to be the brunt of nature's frustrations as the falling droplets broke through the barrier that the dark canopy of foresty trees had once held in strength before the thin membranes of the leaves grew heavy and limp with water.

<i>Sizzling.</i> Sizzling was not good. It proved too loud of a sound, even for the rain-filled air that gave a soft splatter with every collision between the draining sky and accepting earth. It would only take one Pokemon with the keenest of hearing to pinpoint the sizzle- even higher chances that they would catch sight of the steam- and Baba was doomed. There was hardly a chance she could win a battle on a sunny day, let alone a heavily rainy one. The dangerous threat of being found was too much for the frantic creature to take and the towering Fox Pokemon tore off into a run on all four- appearing quite awkward albeit, but faster than she would've got it travelling upright on her hind legs. She had to get out of this drizzly wood and as she fled, a trail of steam followed more slowly in pursuit as it floated from her hissing pelt. It didn't take long for the Fire-Type to come across a cavern, and though it smelled of foreign scents that made her skin crawl with paranoia, the thought of remaining out in the cold wetness of the outside world when she was already becoming sopping wet was more than enough to send her packing into the cave without a hint of hesitation.

Upon entering the stony mouth of the landscape, Baba had not an inkling as to where she was, what else was in inside with her, and how well she would fare before the weather let up. In an attempt to quash any feelings of terror or regret for entering the unusual cavern, the scrawny Delphox elicited a thin streak of flame from her honey-toned muzzle and grinned a bit at the sound of loud fizzling as the jet of fire evaporated what water she trailed in from the stone floor and charred a small portion of the area. And while the spot was still hot with embers, the tall fox creature hurriedly hunkered down and curled into as tight of a ball as she could ever get. The sudden warmth was enticing and drew a purr from deep within her throat, though the feeling was short-lived as the rest of her damp hide smothered out the lasting little lives of heat. But at least she could dry there in peace. <i>Hopefully....</i></small></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Timezone]</b></ul></small>                      <small>CST |  <i>UTC/GMT -6 hours</i></small>

<small><i>:bulletgreen: | <b>Desirable</b>
:bulletyellow: | <b>Acceptable</b>
:bulletred: | <b>Undesireable</b>
:bulletwhite: | <b>Ask Me</b></small>
<small><ul><b>[I've finally decided on my RP platforms ^^]</b></ul></small> <small>:bulletgreen: <b>Note RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletgreen: <b>Skype</b></small>
<small>:bulletgreen: <b>Discord</b></small>
<small>:bulletgreen: <b>Google Document RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletyellow: <b>Comment RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletred: <b>Chatroom RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Drawing/Sketch RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Other</b></small>
<hr>
:iconThe-Golden-Butterfly: :icontgb-earthtribe:

<h3>PLEASE DO NOT STEAL</h3>
Xeno & fam © :iconmewmehh:

All other characters © their respective owners

<a href="http://the-golden-butterfly.deviantart.com/"> The Golden Butterfly</a> © <b>Atalae</b> (Founder)  & <b>Vinscribbles</b> (Successor)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down