Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ten Floors Up

5 posters

Go down

Ten Floors Up Empty Ten Floors Up

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Ten floors up, deserted and filthy, an odd place for a twenty first. Following the thumping of a base, there were three of them, moving quietly through the old offices. Leading the way was a small young woman with flaming red hair and quick grey eyes. Her companions towered over her at six feet each, twin brothers with dark blue eyes, told apart by distinctly different hair styles. One kept his hair shaggy and dark; the other bleached his and spiked his up. The red headed woman stopped at a door, the windows on the room blacked out with paint and proceeded to knock, three, five, and three. They waited for a moment then the door was flung open by a tall brunette who looked skinny enough to be blown away by a slight breeze. “Show me your seals.” She rasped, she was either a heavy smoker or someone had punched her in the throat recently. The red head took a step forward but before she could introduce her boots to skinny’s face the darker haired twin grabbed her arm, holding her back. “Relax Viv, she’s just following protocol.” He said pulling her back and grabbing his seal from inside his brown leather coat. “Newbies gotta learn some respect Raven.” Viv said darkly as she pulled her seal from her black jacket. The other twin, whose name was Sky, pulled his out from a chain around his neck. The seals were amulets in the shape of stylised hawk heads, the gold glimmered in the light from the room beyond and the ruby eyes seemed to glow. Seeing the three gold heads had caused the blood to drain from skinny’s face as she realised she’d made demands of some of the Hell Hawks highest ranking members. “You- You can go in.” She stuttered as she stepped aside to let them pass. Sky clasped skinny’s right shoulder as though she’d just done them a huge favour when they walked past. As the right shoulder was where the fledglings were given their brand even that slight contact would hurt like hell. “Thanks babe.” Sky said, giving her a friendly shake before he let go. Sky called all women babe, but she didn’t know that, so she was left rubbing her shoulder with a bemused look on her face. Unfortunately for her Sky got his chuckles from subtly abusing the newbies.

The room they entered had probably once been the meeting room for the buildings CEO’s. Groups of those fancy looking spinning chairs were clustered in groups around the rooms edge and the table had been removed –or more accurately- thrown out the window, the trio had seen it’s mangled remains at the bate of the building. They ignore the thumping music and the press of bodies as they took in the rest of the room. Its huge windows had been flung open and the shades ripped off to allow the cool winter breeze to enter, brining tiny snowflakes that melted on contact with it. The music stopped and the entire room turned towards the cluster of chairs closest to the window, this was the moment the whole gang had turned up to see. A holder of the bronze hawk head was old enough to move up a rank. It was a pretty big deal. Most of the kids that came to the gang joined young and were pretty messed up. Not only did the silver hawk head represent a kind of coming of age thing, it also meant they had moved past whatever emotional problem or physical addiction had driven them from home and into the talons of the Hell Hawks. Most gangs kept their newbies wacked out on drugs, made them easier to control, also made it easier for them to turn on a fellow member and rip their throat out instead of the enemies. Hell Hawks had to be clean if they wanted to move up in rank. Drinking was fine and they could put up with the smoking, but you’d never make it to gold if it looked like you’d die of lung cancer of liver disease. It was the reason the other gangs thought they were soft, it was also the reason they won all their turf-wars. Viv narrowed her eyes as the gang members all went down on one knee, looking like that all wanted to propose to the man that stood up now, Viv reluctantly followed their lead and studied the man closely. Gideon Blackwater wore ripped grey jeans and nothing else, showing off the broad shoulders, well-muscled chest and strong arms that only he had, it made most women stare; it made Viv hate him all the more. She hated him more than she’d hated anyone else and it wasn’t just because he’d dumped her for the blonde bimbo at his side. No, it was the fact that no matter how hard she tried to deny it, she knew deep down in the dark places of her heart he had something to do with the previous leader’s death.

((Some of my work.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Ten Floors Up Empty SWEET!

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:48 pm

I like it...even though I quite don't understand it much....But still! AWESOME WORK!!!!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ten Floors Up Empty Thanks

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:51 pm

It's only the beginning. I plan on expanding the story
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Ten Floors Up Empty Re: Ten Floors Up

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:52 pm

it is epicly awesome! A little scary but still awesome Smile I think I'll make a story sometime soon but I'm really shy about sharing my work so I might not....
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Ten Floors Up Empty Has nothing to do with this...

Post  MewMew100 Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:53 pm

I love your pic, Rose!!! LOVE IT!!!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:58 pm

MewMew100 wrote:I love your pic, Rose!!! LOVE IT!!!

Made it myself

@Torchic: Don't be shy, we're all friends here and I love giving constructive criticism
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:00 pm

well since you put it that way.. I'll get writing! and if it is ueber creepy and graphic I don't need to go to a psychiatrist I just read a LOT of graphic books and they rub off on me.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:04 pm

No Problem. I love graphic stories!
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Just thought I'd let y'all know, when you update stories, EDIT THE FIRST POST and then post in the replies that you updated it to bump your topic up to let us know you added to it. XD
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:17 pm

ok sorry won't happen again.... I love the story the part about drugs I like writing stories that involve crazy crack addicts and retarded drunks.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:07 pm

It's a bit confusing, but I love it! I'm sure it'll become clearer later, though.

@Torchic- Definitely post it!
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Probably confusing because it ends very sharply. I had to end it like that because my teacher was worried it was getting too long. I'll defiantly extend it though
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Can't wait to read more of it! You're an excelent writer.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Thanks ^.^

*loves praise.*
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Lol, who doesn't love praise? Unless it puts you in the spotlight... I hate that.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Gawd I hate being in the spotlight. It makes me want to curl up in a cave.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:33 pm

It's times like those I wish I could just sink into the floor. Actually, my english teacher did that to me just today. We were going back over our papers to check what grammar mistakes we all made. She pointed me and one of my friends out, saying we were the only ones to have perfect papers... She then made us go around and help people correct their papers. My face turned pretty red.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:38 pm

And every ones looking at you. I've had that before. In History I think.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Yeah. I've always hated a lot of attention. My little sister is the complete opposite, though. She gets attention in any way she can!
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum