Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP)

+2
MewMew100
Torchiclove
6 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Was this a good idea?

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) I_vote_lcap67%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) I_vote_lcap33%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) I_vote_lcap0%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) I_vote_lcap0%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) Empty Hybrid (A Pokemon RP)

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:31 pm

Hybrid

Welcome to the world of hybrids. We've been waiting for you.............

This is an RP about hybrid Pokemon, based on the familiar fantasy that if you bred a XXX with a XXX it would make a mix between them. (My fave is Skitty+Wailord=Skitlord. I made a Skitlord sprite. It's adorable.)
You are a hybrid Pokemon, cast out by the others. But not all normal Pokemon are bad! There are some that help the hybrids. And some hybrids have just got fed up and started killing humans and non-hybrid Pokemon. What will you be? The hybrids must band together and revolt! They must be accepted into this world by those who caused them!

~Rules~

1. You must have at least one hybrid Pokemon
2. Only 2 non-hybrid Pokemon allowed per person
3. 5 character limit
4. As with all the things I make, love, but don't go overboard.
5. If you read this put Absol somewhere in your post.
6. Don't spam. You must make 4 good sentences(with the exception of Writer's block, which I consider a contagious disease.) and don't do constant OOC
7. NO LEGENDS! Why? Because legends don't breed, therefor no legend hybrids.

~Form~
Hybrid Pokemon
Character Name:
Hybrid between:
Appearence:
Personality:
History:
Murderer or no?
Other?

Regular Pokemon
Name:
What species:
Appearence:
Personality:
History:
Helps hybrids or no?
Other?

~My Forms~

HYBRID!!
Character Name: Soul
Hybrid between: Absol(Mother) Houndoom(Father)
Appearence: Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) Iaza18176284715300
Personality: To be RP'd. I'll tell you one thing though: Don't mess with him.
History: Later~
Murderer or no? No.
Other? Nothing really

Regular Pokemon
Name: Candy
What species: Purrloin
Appearence: Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) Iaza18176253647000
Without the blue robe.
Personality: Slut. Throws herself at everybody. Even the Magikarp!
History: ~
Helps hybrids or no? Depends
Other?

And there is always the question of evolution. Well here's how it will go: PM me about it, and I'll come up with something, Mkay? And if you want me to sprite your pokemon, I will. I made Soul's sprite myself <3

Last edited by Torchiclove on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) Empty Re: Hybrid (A Pokemon RP)

Post  MewMew100 Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Regular Pokemon
Name: Sarabi
What species: Shadow Entei
Age: (no real age though she looked like an older adult. I'll explain later)
Appearence:A black entei with red markings and paws. Dark red onto her back and black eye with thin red rings in them. Has a grey scar over her eye, looks like a X. She also wears a black silk sash around her neck as a symbol
Personality: A bit harsh, wants to fight often, and tries to stay distance with others, only speaking to others to persuade them to join her.
History: Sarabi was created by dark energy from the three Dark Lords, who are trying to kill off at good in the world, wanting to rule in complete darkness. Sarabi was created to lure pokemon with her strength and make them join the dark revolution. Her main creator was Darkrai, Ruler of the Dream World while the other two, Shadow Lugia of the Real World, and Giratina of the Distorted World just lend energy to the dark pawn known as Sarabi.
Helps hybrids or no? Only if they join the dark side XD
Other? Sarabi is the servant of the Dark Pokemon Kings: Shadow Lugia, Darkrai, and Giratina. Darkrai holds her life force in his hands at all times, threatening her life if she were to ever revolt against him.

Hybrid Pokemon: Altagoose
Character Name: Zombelle
Hybrid between: Altaria and Zangoose
Appearence: Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) Altgoo10
Personality: A bit crude, always wanting to prove that he's as good as any other regular pokemon.
History: His mother and father were raised in a scientist's lab and were forced to breed to create a Atligoose. But after Zombelle was born, the humans did experiments on him, altering the baby pokemon's abilities and attacks. The mother zangoose and father altaria grew angry, taking the baby and breaking out. They were later caught, but Zombelle was already faraway, hidden in the safety of the wild.

Zombelle had a past with a pretty, somewhat skanky Purrloin named Candy. The two falling in love at first sight, being young and stupid. Zombelle, being powerful and proud, allowed the flirty pure breed to live with him for nearly 4 and half moons before he realized how whoreish Candy was by running off to throw herself at another strong pokemon with more food than Zombelle, filling her needs until they wasn't any left for her to take advantage of. Now, she trails behind Zombelle, coming to him with all her problems, and the tiniest part of Zombelle's heart that still loves her allows him to bother with her problems.

Murderer or no? a bit (Keh heh)
Other? absol

Hybrid Pokemon: Metashao
Character Name: Sabora
Hybrid between: Mienshao and Metang
Appearence: She's black with gold markings, She wears the same black silk sash as Sarabi. She has a gray scar shaped like an X on her right shoulder, her right arm is like a metaang's from the shoulder down. The rest of her looks like a normal Meinshao with different colors. Has pinkish purple eyes.
Personality: kind, friendly, and trusting, but don't take advantage of her or else.
History: Before she was curse and worked for the dark lords, she was an apprentice at a fighting dojo where fighting types trained in peace as a regular colored Meinshao. Later, she challenged one of the dark lords' followers and won, but during the fight, the long glove she kept on her Metang arm came off and everyone she once trained with saw, sending her away for being different. Well, one of the dark lords offered her love and comfort if she joined them. She agreed and took the offer. He then cursed her and she now works for the dark lords.
Murderer or no? not really, she's more of a treasure hunter.
Other? Shadow Lugia is her main lord, watching her every move.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:53 pm

... Can we make a no legends rule? Because everyone's gonna dash in throwing legendaries around here in a second.

*is posting form soon*

And I say no Legend hybrids, because legendaries can't breed.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:03 pm

I totally forgot! I was gonna. OK, NO LEGENDS!

Mew, since it's like a primal Entei I'll allow it. But that doesn't mean go crazy everyone make a legendary.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Ok, she's just one of my fave pokemon charries from an old pokemon RP. She's not a real Entei, just one created from shadowy auras and evil thoughts Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Hey, GH, you ever gonna post that form you mentioned? XD
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:05 am

Hybrid Pokemon: Abstrika or Zebsol. ZEBSOL IT IS.
Character Name: Muire
Hybrid between: Absol and Zebstrika
Appearence: Absol with black Zebstrika stripes and the Zebstrika horn replacing the Absol horn.
Personality: Agressive and easily annoyed, Muire's past causes her to be distrustful of anyone who isn't a hybrid or anyone who dislikes hybrids regardless of whether they are one or not.
History: When she was born, she was made fun of by all the other Pokemon around her. Eventually, she just snapped and got all fuckin' murdery up in here, going as far as to kill her own parents because they weren't hybrids. She actually has mental health issues...
Murderer or no? Hell yeah.
Other? Nope.

Name: Henry
Species: Magikarp
Appearence: Duh.
Personality: Timid and constantly afraid of everyone around him, Henry supports the hybrids but is too afraid to say anything.
History: He's been made fun of because all he knows is splash, not even Tackle like most Magikarp.
Murderer or no? No.
Other?
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:48 pm

Zebsol. Epic.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:56 pm

After I make this, the RP starts~
Regular Pokemon
Name: Candy
What species: Purrloin
Appearence: A purrloin with a cute blue scarf.
Personality: Slut. Throws herself at everybody. Even the Magikarp!
History: ~
Helps hybrids or no? Depends Twisted Evil
Other?

AND IT STARTS!

Soul leaped through the trees, contantly looking back to see if he was still there. No, humans were too slow. They couldn't outrun him. But just to be safe the mix of Absol and Houndoom ran through the whole forest until he came to the familiar clearing where he had been born. It still seemed as if his parent's ghosts lurked here.

Last edited by Torchiclove on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Muire snarled as a young Eevee lunged at her. She dodged to the side and hit it with a spark of electricity. It flew to the side and tried to get up, running away, yelping for it's mother. She chuckled darkly and stabbed it with her dual horns, the Pokemon's blood spraying everywhere as it screamed in pain.

Henry was flailing about for no reason at all, which was his favorite pastime.

( does the Espeon have a name? )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:52 pm

(shit, forgot. Her name is Candy, after a plastic LPS cat I had when I was young~(er))

The Abdoom looked around the field. Just tall grass waving in the wind. He howled to the sky in truimph, and his among the grass. By now he knew that an ambush could come at any moment.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Zombelle glanced around, his fur fluffed up with anxiety, red eyes glazed as his claw-covered paw was pressed against the top of his head, blood dripping down. One of his antennas had been ripped from a battle with a Mightena, a pokemon sent by the Human Resources scientist to track him down and bring him back to the lab for testing. The Altagoose darted forward, running with the tips of his feet, and his feathery wings whipping behind him like flags in the wind.

Sarbora sat in her large oak hollow, on one of her wood stools next to her large, round oaken table. Old yellow paper filled with faded inky marks shown as maps and tattered scrolls lie sprawled across the table's flat surface as she shuffled through them, looking for one in particular.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Candy watched Zombelle from a distance, ready to pounce at any moment. Her eyes glimmered deviously as her tail slowly waved back and forth.

Soul prowled through the grass until he saw the perfect prey: A young ratatta munching on something. He fangs glittered in the pale light as he pounced on the Pokemon, claws ripping its purple fur to shreds. He munched on the carcass hungrily, eating every bit of succulent meat he could.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:12 pm

(Lol I pictured Candy as a Purrloin http://yolly-anda.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4ilwu2 XD) Zombelle raised his head, catching the scent of a nearby pokemon with his tiny pink nose. It didn't smell of two blended scents, so that meant it was a pure breed. He growled, his long black claws glinting angrily in the dark light of dusk.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:23 pm

(She's a Purrloin now XD
I always thought Purrloins were sluts....)

Candy chuckled to herself, and leaped at Zombelle, landing on his back. "Hello there," She purred.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Zombelle looked up at her and scowled,"Oh....its you Candy." Shoving her off of his, he stood up and dusted of his chest. "What do you want now, you little skank?" His red eyes glittered tauntingly and his tone was sour, yet slightly welcoming.

(Lets just say that these two had a....a past XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:08 pm

"DIE!" Yelled Muire, launching from the grass and smacking into Candy, snarling like a demon possessed rabid Lillipup.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Zombelle lurched forward, his razor sharp claws slicing at Muire as he pulled Candy away. "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" His blood red gaze pierced her's, and more blood trickled from his head wounds. His large white wings were stretched against the sky, shielding out the moon's light.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Muire snarled, her Zebstrika horns and black stripes becoming apparent in the dim light. She growled again and ignored Zombelle, attempting to attack Candy again.

( She has mental issues- threatening her or seeing a normal Pokemon causes her to fly off the handle and fight stuff 'til she's dead or KO'd. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:20 pm

(Then KO her I must XD) Zombelle quickly lifted Candy up and set her on his back, slashing at the hybrid's horn. "I said back off! Damn, what's wrong with you?!" He backed off and hissed,"She's my prisoner. If I don't have her with me as bait, then I'll never get my revenge against the humans!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Muire ignored the hybrid again, and, snarling, lunged towards his back to get to the Purrloin. Her eyes glinted with a dangerous and crazy light, like she was rabid or something. "DIE!" She yelled again.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:26 pm

He snarled and whisked his glinting black claws at Muire. "Flame Swipe!" A spiral of fire shrouded his claws as he sliced through the pokemon's cheek skin. Just after the attack, it caused him to recoil and he flapped his wings, leaping into the sky. He then flew off, taking both himself and Candy to safety.

In the ever growing darkness, a large body leaped forward, propelling itself through the smoggy night, its enormous crimson paws causing the ground to rumble as it bolted across the land. A thick wave of heat left its body, black fumes floating in the air surrounding the large, shadowy pokemon.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:29 pm

The attack threw Muire backwards and she smashed her head into a tree. Rolling to the ground, she lost consciousness.

Henry heard and felt a series of rumbles and blinked in alarm. He was lying in the middle of the forest, a few holes on his side bleeding a bit from a Pidgey that thought it was funny to pick him up out of his river and drop him there on the ground.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Candy squealed and cowered, holding onto Zombelle tightly. "You're so heroic!" She mewed after she took a moment to regain herself.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Zombelle rolled his eyes and moaned,"Just shut up Candy. I should have to save your sorry ass. And PS, you should really work out more. You're losing your figure." The last sentence, he added a sly chuckle, knowing it would annoy the living shit out of her that she might by losing her beauty powers over males.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next