Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torchic's FF crack pairing! (Inspired by GH)

3 posters

Go down

Torchic's FF crack pairing! (Inspired by GH) Empty Torchic's FF crack pairing! (Inspired by GH)

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Well, I'm a romance writer. You should've figured that out when Riverpaw became an apprentice.
So, I'm making my own Crack Pairing, hoping to be as good as the wonderful GH. I'll be able to write a lot, just not when I'm all writer's blocky >.<

The requests start now, and I'll be writing some of my own.

1. CherrywingxSoulpaw
2. SmolderstarxSnowtail
3. (If I find time) HoneypawxMercury

Crack FF 1: CherrywingXSoulpaw(Note: I'm trying to make this as wierd as possible. Out of character, other things...)

"Soulpaw! Get over here!" Cherrywing called, a slight grin on his face. He watched Soulpaw run over, trying not to admire how her pelt gleamed in the sunlight.
"What?" Soulpaw asked, annoyed.
"You've been lazing around all day. Come on out hunting," Cherrywing meowed, turning to the woods and flicking his long tail.
"Lazing around? I went out on the dawn patrol!" Soulpaw half-growled. She wasn't tired, she just didn't want to listen to the white warrior.
"Hunting won't hurt you. It's still leaf-fall, but I can feel the chills of leaf-bare coming. We need whatever prey we can manage," Cherrywing contradicted with a bit of a smug smile creeping up on his face.
"Fine!" Soulpaw padded into the woods, grumbling to herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I may just be an apprentice, but at least I can catch a piece of prey!" Soulpaw teased, burying a sparrow.
"Maybe I could catch something if you weren't over there yowling jeers!" Cherrywing retorted playfully. He'd only caught a mouse and a vole, while Soulpaw had taken down a fat pidgeon, two sparrows, and a rabbit. They'd been hunting for a good part of the afternoon.

I could focus better with somebody else. Clear your head. Don't think about her shining pelt or how she's so tantalizingly hard to get... Cherrywing thought, hoping that Soulpaw didn't catch the slight nervous glint in his eyes. He twitched his ears, wondering why it was only now that he noticed her. I feel like a blind cat that's now able to see.

Is he acting wierd? Soulpaw wondered, averting her gaze form the white warrior's. He'd always been a little off to her, but, then again, everyone had their quirks. But today he seemed odder than usual. Maybe Darkstar asked him to watch me. It must be. I'm sure to be a warrior again soon.

They carried their catch back to camp, Cherrywing having added a few unlucky mice to his pile. It took a few trips to carry it all back. By the time they were done, the two cats were both worn out and ready to take a share of what they'd just added to the Clan's stores. Soulpaw gobbled down the fresh rabbit she'd brought in while Cherrywing delicately ate the pidgeon. He cleared feathers from his face and stifled a yawn.
"Good night," He whispered almost inaudibly, padding to the warrior's den. He looked a bit disappointed with himself. Shrugging off the thoughts, he curled up in his nest and drifted into a deep evil slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A white warrior awoke with a huge yawn that filled the warriors' den.
"Keep it down," Stoneclaw muttered, half-asleep.
Cherrywing ignored the grumpy gray ball of fur and padded out into a crisp leaf-bare morning. Multicolored leaves swayed to the wind's command, moving however it pleased. He heard the crunch of leaves as the dawn patrol went out. I've got a good bit of time to enjoy, he thought, stretching beside the fresh-kill pile for an early breakfast. He quickly downed a thin mouse, licking the blood from the fur around his mouth. He glanced down at his claws, digging into the soft earth. They'd been stained crimson for a long time. They would look quite off without the red glow, he decided.

Soulpaw practically dragged herself from the apprentices' den. She was tired, but sleep would not come to her.

Last edited by Torchiclove on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Torchic's FF crack pairing! (Inspired by GH) Empty Re: Torchic's FF crack pairing! (Inspired by GH)

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:49 pm

CherrywingXSoulpaw!!!

or

HoneypawXMercury XD
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Torchic's FF crack pairing! (Inspired by GH) Empty Re: Torchic's FF crack pairing! (Inspired by GH)

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Smolderstar (when he was still alive)xSnowtail
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:50 am

Ok, since I know nothing about Mercury OR the alleys, I'll be doing Soulpaw and Cherrywing and Smolderstar and Snowtail next :3
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:46 pm

I read a crack FF about Rowanclaw(A Shadowclan cat who was female in the first books, but the Erins messed up and turned him male and Tawnypelt's mate) loving his former female self and I just had to crack pair.
So I wrote the first part of Soulpaw and Cherrywing's trippy relationship.

It's going to be terrible, I'll tell you that.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:40 pm

I remember that slip up-

Wait! You wrote part of that?! I MUST SEE!!!!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:38 pm

*Snickers* It isn't much. I put it in the first post. *Is about to write more*
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down