Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World in Peril {Gijinka RP}

+3
Torchiclove
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

World in Peril {Gijinka RP} - Page 2 Empty Re: World in Peril {Gijinka RP}

Post  Sheyna Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Miles walked into the cafe and looked curiously at Jax with a slight grin on his face.

Lance glanced uninterestedly at a gijinka leaving the cafe as he himself approached it.

Amber sighed in contentment as she walked into the park. Nature was her thing, as a Snivy gijinka. She payed little attention to a teenage guy who was staring at her as she passed; her clothes were skimpy, not that she really cared.

((WB...))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Shuda mumbled something in coherent as he headed back to his apartment.

Aaron entered the park, and immediately started walking over to the pond, in the center of the park. He glanced around, and made sure his boss wasn't here. He worked for the park rangers and it wad his duty to take care of the pond. He had to clean the walls of the pond, with a power wash. Instead he took one of his water blasters off of his back, and cocked it in his hands. There was no trigger, and water started blasting out of it, at high speed. It shot through the water, like a jet and hit the walls, scrubbing the small amount of grime, but not doing much.

Aaron grumbled in irritation, and slipped into the pond, coat and all.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:29 pm

"Awww man." grumbled Jax bitterly. She then brightened up, finished off her coffee, rolled up her bag of cheetos, stuff them her her pocket, dashed out the door. She wondered where the annoyed man went, so she looked around in the park. That's where most gijinkas hung out. "Yo! Angry Coffee Dude?! Where are you?!" she giggled out loud as she bolted quickly around.

Kimmi yawned as she sat down at her small kitchen table in her apartment. Her hair was still wet from her long shower, but she didn't mind. The heat from the water kept her warm in the chilly apartment as she ate cereal.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:33 pm

A beautiful young woman walked through the park, her blonde hair swaying gently in the soft breeze. She sighed at the sight of bystanders playing mindless games and laughing. Stupid gijinkas... She headed for a solitary part of the park; the woods. Her black and yellow skimpy clothes caught many guys' attention, in which she gave them a stink eyed look. The guys didn't look twice, being scared of her 'go-to-hell-look.'
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Amber paused with a slightly confused look on her face. Angry coffee dude? Something happened at the cafe, maybe? She shrugged to herself as she looked around for the speaker, wanting to ask about it.

After watching Jax bolt out of the cafe, Miles laughed quietly and walked up to the counter. He ordered a coffee and was soon heading to an empty table with the piping hot drink in his hand.

Lance hesitated as he walked in. He should've come in earlier; it was gradually filling up, and he hated crowds like this.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:36 pm

The waitress came back out, moments later and handed Soul his coffee.

Shuda was walking down the sidewalk, and ignored the shouts behind him.

Aaron felt alive under the water, and quickly blasted the walls clean. He didn't feel like going back up to the surface, so he floated around.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Grunting, Jax bolted over and began walking beside Shuda, pulling down her tiny, hoochy skirt, and chirped,"Yo. I was talking to you. Why you so pissed? It was an accident." She chuckled and mused,"And a pretty silly one too." She grinned at him, her long pikachu ears laying flat beneath her red bandanna.

Kimmi,after finishing her meal, got dressed in her rather whorish clothes, though her attitude was the complete opposite. She then walked out of her place, locking the door, and started toward the park. Her fluffy pink and white tail gleamed glossily as the sun hit it.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Shuda grunted. "Sorry."" he said sarcastically. "If I don't like getting hot coffee spilled on me in the morning." he said, glancing at the girl. His tail twitched, in annoyance.

Aaron sighed, underwater, bubbles coming out of his mouth. He rose out of the pond, having to get out before his boss caught him. He stood up, sopping wet. And began his other duty, watering all the plants and flowers. He sprayed water form his blaster, it came out like a gentle shower this time, and he started walking around the park.

(( Hmm....how to make this RP more exciting....I dont want to introduce the main plot so early....))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Jax shrugged and replied, kind of blandly,"Oh. Sorry. So...who are you? I'm Jax! Well errrk! My name's really Jaxie, but I go by Jax!" Her tail twitched excitedly, little sparks jumping off of it here and there.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:55 pm

"Shuda." he replied. "Nice name."

(( *thinks* ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Jax grinned a toothy smiled and squealed,"Shuda! Badass name, yo!" Glancing around, she saw the colorful cart that brought her joy when she was much younger. "Oooo! Shuda, have you ever had a Casteliacone?! Omigosh, they're to DIE for! Come on, I'll get ya one!" Without waiting for an answer, she grabbed his wrist and practically dragged him away towards the line for the frozen treats.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:03 pm

Shuda sighed, unable to resist a bemused grin, as he trudged after the girl.

Aaron accidently sprayed some random person (anyone?) in the park with water.

A sobbing old man fell into the cafe, he collapsed on his knees. "Please help me." he wailed.

(wb)
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:05 pm

The blonde haired girl shrieked as water splashed on her. "Ugggghh!!" she sighed.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Soul smirked, sitting down to finsih the rest of his first coffee. He leaned back in his chair, staring contently at the cieling. He went over in his mind what he had to do after he left the cafe. Hm....I need to get some berries, and feed Kenny, water the strawberries.... He stopped thinking after that. Thinking wasn't his best thing while he was so relaxed. He got up, and walked out of the cafe, heading for the woods. His cat, Kenny, would be waiting for him.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Kimmi, who had be walking past the cafe squealing horror at the fallen man, rushing to help him up. (WB)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Amber snickered as she watched a girl get sprayed with water.

Miles sprang to his feet, nearly knocking over his coffee. "What happened? What do you need help with?" he asked immeadiately.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Soul just noticed the man after a few steps. "Woah, what the hell?" He muttered, running up to guy. "You need some help?" The answer was obvious.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:10 pm

"Sorry." Aaron said with a sheepish grin that revealed that he wasn't truly sorry.

"My-my daughter." the old man sniffed, as he accepted the girl's help, and stood up, immedietly collapsing into a chair. "They-they took her." he was an old, Herdier hyrbid, and had an insanely long beard and mustache.

"It's on me." Shuda said, as he handed the cart-man money for the something-scones.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Trixie growled at the girl that snickered, her long, flat hair drenched so much it covered her eyes. Her long ears flopped down. The girl pushed her wet hair out of her face. "No problem." she said, gritting her teeth, which meant it really was a problem.

(WB)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Jax emitted an excited 'squee' sound and hugged the stranger whom she only just met. "Thanks! My mom would be pissed if I spent all her money on what she would call 'crap.' Woah!" She turned to face the cafe, seeing the gather crowd inside. "Do ya think there was a tornado of cash going on in there?!"

Kimmi, the gentle gijinka, was startled by all the people, but she tried to ignore them. "Wh-who took her?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:15 pm

What!? Miles hurried over to him with a worried expression, opening his mouth to say something but closing it again when Kimmi asked what he was going to say. He started to fiddle with the edges of his jacket, which he does when he's either freaking out, nervous, or both.

That just made Amber laugh a little louder as she turned and walked away.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:19 pm

"The men." the man sobbed, anger entering his voice. "Horrible men. They were wolfish, poocheyna-gijinka. Their leader was the worst, a mighteyna-gijinka. He-he was huge. With long, dirty black and gray hair." he sobbed. "Please-please. You have to help my daughter."

Shuda chuckled, "Let's go see." he said, handing her a -scone.

Aaron shuffled through his coat pockets and pulled out a somewhat clean hankerchif. He tossed it to the girl.

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Miles nodded. "I'll help her. Do you have any idea where they might've taken her, though?" he added with a touch of uncertainty in his voice.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:22 pm

"I'll help you find her, too," Soul promised, his voice deep. "What does she look like?" He asked. I'll have to get Kenny on my way... he thought.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:24 pm

The man shook his head, "Thank you, thank you." he said, dropping to his knees and kissing Miles' hand. "I don't know where. Please. Hurry." He turned to the absol Gijinka. "Thank you." he said, kissing his hand, as well. "She's a pretty girl. Just like her mother, yes. I have a picture." he reached into his coat, pulled out a wallet, and slipped out a picture of a girl, about 14, with long reddish hair.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next