Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon: Q&A

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Digimon: Q&A Empty Digimon: Q&A

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 06, 2012 8:51 pm

This page is for any questions that you have about the whole Digimon experience. I will attempt to answer them to the fullest of my capability, so just ask away. Also, I will be adding important info here as well.

DIGITAL WORLD (Part one- The DigiContinent):
Digimon: Q&A Digi_m10
(The numbers stand for certain places, like different Digimon Villages, and their list will be posted later on. As for the Phantom Zone, that would be Liddell's foggy place.)

DIGIVICES:
Digimon: Q&A S1_cha10
(Ignore the symbols on the screens, I have to match the correct symbols to the correct 'vices and crests. Plus, I changed my color to grey..oh well)

Digivice info: These special devices allow the Digidestined to not only digivolve their digimon, but also have a couple of other applications as well.
*A digivice can open up the Digi Port, a gateway to the Digital World from the Real World through a computer or laptop. (I'll explain later)
*A digivice can also track other digivices (using GPS) and their users can communicate through the devices via text.
*They can take pictures, though that should only really be used for transferring info or data.
(I will post more as soon as I learn about more, but for now, that's it.)

CRESTS:
Digimon: Q&A Friend10
(Random tag and crest. The correct symbol for each person will be engraved on their crest, which is embedded in their tag- the necklace)

Crests boost the power of each person's special element, amplifying their power and allowing the digimon to digivolve to their fullest forms.

Crest symbols:
Digimon: Q&A Digi_s10
From top to bottom, left to right:
1.Crest of Knowledge
2.Crest of Love
3.Crest of Sincerity
4.Crest of Courage
5.Crest of Friendship
6.Crest of Trust
7.Crest of Hope
8.Crest of Loyalty
(The last one is not used....and sorry about the funky numbers. My mouse is being stupid.)

DIGIMON TYPES:
Every digimon can fall under one category, each listed below:
*Dragon
*Beast
*Insect/Plant
*Aquatic
*Bird
*Machine
*Holy
*Dark

Last edited by MewMew100 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Digimon: Q&A Empty Re: Digimon: Q&A

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Trust hope and trust roflmao

And by the way, when are we digivolving? I DON'T KNOW WHEN TO GAUGE MY DIGI EXPERIENCE
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Lol, the second trust was supposed to be Loyalty. My nad.

Oh, and the digivolvoing is starting now, we're just waiting for someone to go first.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 06, 2012 9:50 pm

I would, but looks like y'all already called it.

HAW HAW VIXI'S GONNA BE BIGGER THAN ALL OF YOU ROFLWOFL

Renamon is like... five feet tall or something, right? So he'll be taller than Lance. DERP
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 06, 2012 9:57 pm

its ok if you go, I'm sure they won't mind since they're all going to digivolve there anyways.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon May 07, 2012 2:56 pm

I am so not digging the crest of trust, meh whatever.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon May 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Mew, you said that they'll choose to stay in their rookie forms, right?
If that's the case, how do they digivolve beyond champion- to ultimate and mega? Like, gradually during battle, or just jump from rookie to one of them, then revert back to their original forms? Or will they get to champion and stay there, then ultimate, and so on? *confused*

Also, what colors are available besides yellow? Because that yellow thing is the ugliest thing I've seen in awhile.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon May 07, 2012 4:47 pm

I am here to support satisfaction!!

@DN- That is completely understandable. If you want, you can swap our your current symbol for either the unused on, or my own. I don't mind either way Razz

@ Sheyna- No problem. If you want, you can have the color purple and yellow can go to the Crest of Knowledge since purple seems to match your digimons' coloring better. Ironically enough, you have the crest of hope despite both of your digimon being dark types instead of holy XD

Also, I updated the different type categories on the first post, below the crests.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Mon May 07, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon May 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Actually, I'm not sure If Im lookign at the picture right. I just found the third to last, which is the cross sort of thingy. But I don't think thats mine cus I reread the little caption under the picture.

Am I the middle one, in the bottom row? Or the last one in the middle row?
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon May 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Alright, you see the last row? Your current symbol is the one in the center, the sun-looking one. If you don't like it, you can have either the one right below it, or the one left of it (My symbol)

@Sheyna- As for the digivolving, yes and yes. Digimon can digivolve beyond the champion forms, but only when the crests are at their most powerful and the human of the digimon is in grave danger. After the first time they digivolve to their mega form, it becomes easier for them to digivolve to that form, through Warp Digivolving. However, in order to warp digivolve, they must have their full strength and must not be tired or hungry. However, a Digimon can only warp digivolve to their mega forms, no other forms. But when a digimon digivolves to either their ultimate or mega forms, they'll dedigivolve: ulimates dedigivolve back to In-Training, while Megas dedigivolve back into their first forms, the Baby form. Though once in either of those lesser forms, they can digivolve back into their Rookie forms after a full meal and a good night's rest.

Anymore questions??
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon May 07, 2012 5:04 pm

This one: Digimon: Q&A Iaza15100313059100 or this one Digimon: Q&A Iaza15100341760300

Cus the second one looks like a sun, but it's in the middle row, and last column the one in the middle of the last row looks like an egg in a nest to me...
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon May 07, 2012 5:14 pm

My bad, column then. Yes, yours is the one like a sun. My is the one that apparently looks like a nest T.T. If you want a new symbol, then sure, change it. Just make sure if its someone elses, you talk to them first.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon May 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Nahh. I like the sun lol.

And...its a cool egg..
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon May 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Okay then....I like my egg symbol Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon May 07, 2012 6:34 pm

My symbol's pretty Ok. It looks like a pretty little flower that can also stab somebody...
Kind of like love.
Yes.
No wonder roses represent love.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon May 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Tor, your's is the heart, my friend. Perhaps I need to make it more clear...brb!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon May 07, 2012 7:00 pm

You said from top to bottom, left to right....
I thought that meant going down all the way then going over to the top and back down and again.
Lawl.
I kinda wondered why it wouldn't be the heart. Lawl.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon May 07, 2012 7:21 pm

LOl I'm watching the Digimon Movie (don't ask why). I remember it was my favorite movie when I was like 7, even before I really knew what Digimon was. I love how many real life references they make on this show, like Power Rangers, Bill Gates, Windows, Mazda, and Target XD All I could remember it by was how close its name was related to Pokemon. However, a couple years later, I forgot the name of the show, but I totally remembered Garurumon. Even now, Metalgarurumon never leaves my team on my copy of Digimon Dusk Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon May 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Purple? SWEET!

Okay, I get it now, thanks. ^^

Heh, that is weird, isn't it? I didn't realize they were both dark at first, nor when I chose them did I realize my crest would be hope. XD
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon May 07, 2012 9:27 pm

Lol it'll be interesting!!

Oh, I forgot to mention, about the Digivolving, once a digimon had gotten used to their 'volving, they'll eventually be able to 'volve on command Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon May 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Yup.

Cool! And in that area, Digimon is much better than Pokemon.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon May 07, 2012 9:37 pm

I know right? I just watched a part of the movie where Koromon gets attacked by a cat in the real world......keh heh. Sorry, random moment.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:11 am

Didn't see anywhere else to post this. So anyways, Raeghor is getting a reboot. Ima change him up, I'll post his new personality in a sec.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:12 am

Very well. Can't wait to see the difference Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:36 am

Old Raeghor:

Name: Raegor [M]
Home town: New Delhi
Digimon Partner(s): Garurumon, Egg 8?
Crest: Trust
Appearance: Raegor is about average height for his age and relatively lithe. He has unkempt black hair that he never bothers to maintain. Raegor has tan skin, a bit lighter then most indians, and the features of Europeans, from his mixed descent. [German and Indian] His eyes are a warm brown color, and in an almond shape. His standard dress is a dress-shirt like dark blue shirt that is typically unbuttoned to reveal a white shirt with thick black lines, around the collar, the edge of the sleeves and the hem of his shirt, along with a line running down his spine and the front of his chest. It's all met with dark blue jeans, a black belt, and a pair of black, blue, and white Nike's.
Personality: Raegor has a blunt, forward personality. He's not one to lie unless his life, or even more importantly to him, the lives of his friends are at stake. He's not one to hesitate in lying to someone who he deems evil either. But he often doesn't lie. And never to his friends.
He's overall a dependable and responsible person, if someone entrusts something to him he'll protect it to his last breath.
When it comes to battle though, he's found to having more of a strategic approach and shows a surprisingly smart side of him.
~Extra~ (Not require)
History: About two years ago he became involved in the digital world, and started hacking his computer and other computer programs. It started simple, installing computer programs for free, then he started offering his services for others and made a large sum of money, quickly. he earned a few hundred dollars a week on average, which was very good for a teenager.
Family: A mom, a dad, and a younger brother.
Other:

New Raeghor:

Name: Raeghor
Home town: Miami, florida
Digimon Partner(s): Gabumon, Agumon
Crest: Trust, apparently.
Appearance:
Digimon: Q&A Hibari
Personality: Raeghor's a sarcastic soul. He's always making witty comments and is very self confident, not to mention, he has textbook narcissism. He also has a great amount of pride, and not willing to admit that sometimes he's wrong. He tends to be a bit of a flirt. Also, he's a genius.
~Extra~ (Not require)
History: Raeghor grew up as the only child, and heir, of a father who owned a multi-billion dollar weapons making industry. His mother was dead. Growing up, while he was a bit neglected, Raeghor proved to be a prodigy and was always making mechanical wonders and numerous forms of AI.
Family: Dad.
Other: Based off Tony Stark. I really wanted to make him Iron Man, or a cyborg. xD
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next