Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lapon Set-Up

+3
Torchiclove
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lapon Set-Up Empty Lapon Set-Up

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:55 am

Races
- Onis Islanders
- Lapons.
- Cypen Forest Elves.
- Shadowvale provincials

Onis Islanders: The Onisie live off the cost of Laponda on the Onis Archipelago. The Onisie are a jovial race and there are many celebrations on the islands throughout the year, celebrating anything from the anniversary of settling on the islands to a young man’s first catch. The women are petit and curvy, what they lack in size they make up for in stubbornness and spirit. The men are not much taller but are broad of shoulder and lean of muscle, you’d be hard pressed to find anyone out of shape on the islands. The most defining characteristic of the islanders though is the striking contrast between their skin and hair. The skin of the Onisie is a permanent golden brown from a life in the sun and yet their hair comes in all shades of orange and red.

Lapon Citizens: The Kingdom of Lapon is rich in history and magic. The capital Loda is home to both the Sorcerers guild and the Great Library. The people of Lapon are a tranquil race; they rarely go to war and prefer to spend their time simply living their lives. Farmer’s farm, Writers write and the nobility of the land enjoy quiet afternoons with tea, biscuits, friends and a good book. Schooling is important in the Kingdom of Lapon and there are places of learning scattered throughout the land. In looks the people of Lapon are an average race, skin tone and colour of hair is varied and as is height and build.

Elves: The Elves of Cypen forest do not interact with people outside their race if they can help it. They prefer to keep their ancient secrets and magic’s to them and if it was entirely up to them only Elves could be riders, but then, it was up to the Dragon’s. The Elves magic is tied to their forest and the further they are from it the weaker they become, both in magical strength and in health, though Elfish Riders are not held back in this way. Cypen Elves are tall, with creamy pale skin and hair that ranges from dark brown to midnight black, they tend to keep it long and neatly groomed.

Provincials: Hailing from the Shadowvale Province to the south of Lapon, the Provincials are human, though you wouldn’t think of looking at them, Ebony skinned and ivory haired it is said they have the blood of the Faye in them though that is far from the truth. The strange pale hair and blue eyes is a side effect of the huge amounts of arcane energy that meanders through the vale, visible as an odd purplish mist that hangs around during dusk and dawn. It is said that summoning hailed from this province, devised as a way of controlling the Other’s that would form in the mist.

~~~~~~~~~~

Magic’s
- Witches
- Sorcerers
- Summoners
- Shamans
- Riders
Witches: A witches magic revolves around the strength of their mind and the steadfastness of their will power. Witches are born with their powers and must work day and night to keep them under wraps. The strongest witches can defeat and enemy simply by crushing their mind under the witches own vaster one. A Witches power is not confined to simple mind control though, their psychic powers are much stronger than that and vary from telekinesis to telepathy, a second sight (either seeing the spirit world or into the future) and empathetic powers. All witches go through a rite of passage of sorts on their 16 birthday were they must earn a familiar of their own, by either winning a battle of wills with an Other World Creature or empathetically binding themselves to an animal native to their homeland. Witches can be born into any of the human races. (The diverse people of Lapon, Onisie and the people of shadow step province. ect.)

Sorcerers: The practitioners of the worlds other magics look down upon the ‘humble’ Sorcerers. Whereas the Shaman’s and Summoners of the world practice only one branch of magic each and becoming masters of their crafts the Sorcerer practices a variety of magic, mixing the crafts together and finding new ways in which to bend the world around them, they have even been known to dabble in the arcane, which until recently was only used by the Riders. They are also the only group of magic users to use enchanted item. The Sorcerers Guild of the city of Lado in the land of Lapon was once a school for scholars but when interest in magic rose so did the want to learn it, the Scholars began keeping records of all the magic they had seen and eventually began to practice the crafts. The Guild was renamed to suite their new direction.

Summoners: Of all of Ila’s magic users the Summoner’s are the most reclusive and feared. They use ancient spells and enchantments to walk the boundary between this reality and the ‘Other’, reaching between and pulling creatures from that world into ours to serve them. These creatures serve many different purposes. Some are simple servants who do work for the summoners around their homes while others are used as conduits from which a Summoner can express their will, wielding destruction with the artistry of a master. Summoner’s usually live alone, with only the company of their magically bound servants. Unlike Witches Familiars a Summoner’s servants can and will take the first chance they get to escape or injure their master. The Summoners also practice the building of magic constructs, using pure magic to create things that will work for the Summoner and Summoner only, as well as Golems created from mud of metal and infused with a controlled ‘Other.’

Shamans: Those who practice the shamanistic arts are wild of spirit. They often live in covens deep in the valleys, where they carve homes out of the cliff faces or under the ground. Shamans are known for rescuing trapped travellers from the dangers of the wilds, both the natural and supernatural. These people have gained their powers by connecting to the spirit world and communing with the nature spirits who wander Ila’s surface. They mark their bodies with symbols to show which spirit they serve and what powers they have. Their powers are based on the elements and are heavily influenced by the spirit they serve. For example those who worship the bird spirits will be able to whip up winds and bend it to their will and those who serve the stag will be able to rend the earth. Sometimes a Shamans allegiance will change and they will follow another spirit later in life. Very few Shamans have ever served more than two spirits or master all of the elements, though it is not unheard of.

Shape-Shifters: The children of the moons have always been a secretive people, preferring to live in family groups out in the unexplored wilds then among the human populace, though there is very little to set them apart from normal people while they were the skin of men.

As there are three moons (Fenrir, Nemean and Roc) that hang in the sky above us there are three ‘subspecies’ of shape-shifter. Though all shifters are want to change under any full moon they all have a special connection
(Dire Wolves)Fenrir’s brood, those who are swayed by the largest of Ila’s moons.
(Large cats)Nemean’s cubs, those under the middle moons
(Giant birds) Roc’s clutch, who are under the rule of the smallest moon.

Some humans fear the moon children and in some cases rightfully so. Many ‘packs’ turn bandit and attack travellers moving along forest, mountain or valley paths during the night. Robbing them of their valuables and food supplies, often leaving them badly injured on the road side. In my travels I have been lucky enough to see the softer side of at least one of the species.
A new child had been born among a small pack of Fenrir’s Brood and I watched, fascinated, as they passed the child from person to person, licking the boy’s brow and welcoming him to the world with strange growling sounds I could not comprehend. I doubt humans like myself will ever truly understand the rituals of the moon-children, but we can certainly appreciate them.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Faye: Trying to explain the Faye is like trying to explain the night sky, it simply isn’t done but I will do my best to convey my knowledge on these creatures.
I only know of a few of the species and I will list them here.

High Faye or Faerie: Tale, graceful, beautiful. A few words to describe them at first glance, and yes dear reader I have seen them with mine own eyes. Once you see past the beauty and the grace you will witness what makes them so other-worldly to gaze at. Wings, strong and fascinatingly lovely sprout from their backs; their feet are that of a bird, sharp taloned and scaled, smoothing upwards into their skin and a long prehensile tail can be glimpse in the moon light, though they seem to try their best to hide that last bit of anatomy. Tis been a while since the Faerie have been spotted on the mortal plane, I am one of few who can even attest to their existence and I say, steer clear gentle reader, for the Faerie are not to be approached, to enter their dancing circles is to invite madness, to eat their food is death. The worst thing you could ever do is ask for a favour from them, because they will keep closely to their promises, dangerously so. They will find a way to hurt you in the end no matter how well you bargain, for the nature of the Faerie is vicious and cruel, finding delight in your suffering.
(Extra, Faeries have been known to kidnap human children and take them back to their world to live as servants and entertainment.)

Sprite: Perhaps the most commonly seen of the Faye are the Sprites. Petite and fragile looking as they are it is not wise to anger them. They can show surprising strength when the time calls for and they are often see wearing a strange sort of Faye armour. When not travelling on business they can be seen communing with Shamans on the subject of the elements, they are the only of their kind that will talk to the mortal races willingly. Sprites are tied to certain elements; I have met two different types in my travels, a Frost Sprite with pale skin, white hair, blue eyes and the wings of a dragonfly and a Wood Sprite, wood sprites tend to be taller than other sprites, with brown skin and dark hair, they look completely at home flitting about forests on a variety of different insect wings. If I were to choose to have wings it would be the wings of a sprite, despite the fragile look about them they are far stronger then the wings of the High Faye, or so I have heard.

Wampus: The Wampus cat was at first thought to be some form of mutated shape-shifter but eventually evidence was given to prove a close relation to Faye creatures, such as the fact it is only seen on dark of the moon when the boundary between the worlds is at its weakest. Not much taller than your average sprite the Wampus cat is covered in a layer of course, often dark, fur. Their ears are set high on the head, a flat face with a wide mouth set with sharp teeth and they have a long prehensile tail and clawed hands and feet. They are said to live high in the tree tops but I have seen no proof of this, more likely they would be in hollowed out trunks. They try and stay out of human sight and will attack if approached without caution.

(At this moment in time the Faye are not up for rp, may change in the future.)

~~~~~~~~~~

Others: All the inhabitants of Ila know of the creatures we call ‘others’ but none speak of it outside their homes. These creatures come from one of several realms that lay parallel to ours. They come through from their own realm seeking to devour the life energy around them, no matter what form that life comes in. They are immune to most types of magic and physically attacking them has no effect what-so-ever. Only summoners back by a witch or shaman can banish them back to their own world. I cannot tell you what they look like simply because their forms are so fluid, they change shape as quickly as the wind changes direction. Some of them look to be made of dripping shadow, living fire, walking mud creatures and that is just to say a few. Other’s also have strange powers that can change their immediate surroundings in strange and terrifying ways. I once saw a tree melt, MELT. Until such a day comes when the Magic users of our world learn to seal the rifts in reality we will continue to live in fear for the day and Other comes for us.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rider: During the Faye war 200 years prior the human races and the elves made a pact with the dragons to drive the Faye from their realm and back into their own. Three of each race were chosen to empathetically bind themselves to a dragon in much the same way as a witch does their familiar. This bond lead to a powerful new type of magic user, mortals capable of bending the arcane much like the Faye and with the strength of the Dragon’s backing them it was a simple task to throw the Faye back through the cracks they had caused. After the war every 50 years groups of children are taken to the Rider’s headquarters on the western planes to see if a dragon egg will hatch for them. I have been to the rider’s home, a great city of blue rock overlooking the emerald lakes. I was even permitted to view the eggs that would be set aside for the next choosing; they looked like great gems, glittering in the dim luck. I am envious of the children who will be picked to bind with them.

~~~~~~~~~~

Here are your forms my lovely's

Species/Race:
Name:
Personality:
Description: Also remeber this is a Fantasy set in an ancient world, so like... long dresses and robes, tunics things like that. Any outfits that I think are too modern(post Elizabethan) will be turned down and asked to be changed.
Magic: (Yes or no, if yes confirm which craft. Rider is also placed here.)
Fire: (If a dragon)
Other: (Optional fill)

~~~~~~~~~~

Light dusting of plot with your free-form.

Every fifty years the Rider's travel across the land in order to find children suitable to join their order, these children are between the ages of twelve and sixteen and come from all walks of life. The Chosen children are taken to the home of the Riders and given an egg, which they must take care of for a half month. Exactly fourteen day's after they receive the egg it will hatch and with the hatching the magic placed on the egg will form an empathic bound between the child and the hatchling.

Then begins the training.

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Lapon Set-Up Empty Re: Lapon Set-Up

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:11 am

(Sorry for how short the forms look. Its early in the morning and I'm can't type correctly. ~_~' I'll probaably have to add more later, but these are just rough accounts of my charries.)

Species/Race: Onis Human
Name: Aushi Hidas
Personality: Hot-headed and rash. This young woman doesn't take no for an answer. She isn't the quickest to think up some sort of strategy, but is quite handy and resourceful when out in the wilderness. Though she's smart and somewhat cautious, her actions and attitude are quite the opposite as she would face even a grown man twice her size without a second thought. On the outside, she appears to have a cold and rough personality, though deep down there's a part of her that shows a small, but still important, soft side to the cranky, stubborn girl.
Description: A rather short young woman with long, flowing dark crimson hair and tanned skin. Aushi has large, burnt orange eyes that burn with an unshakable pride, the feeling being both her strength and weakness. Working out in the fields, she often has her hair tied back and wears a pale colored cloth on her head. As for the rest of her outfitting attire, she wears a tattered, long worn leather pants would be better for field work, as well as tough leather boots and a charcoal-colored woollen tunic, a curved wheat sickle held at her hip by an old black leather belt, as well as a tawny colored water vole vest and a large beaver fur cloak during times of cold and rain. Her ears each have an old steel pellet wedged within each lobe, almost as a pierce. She later changes this to silver rings after gaining her Rider Title, and she often wears quite the intimidating look. When she was 13, she had chipped her right canine to a point, giving her a wild, fierce grin that would send shivers down even some of the town's mens' spines. However, when sincere, her smile is quite charming and even heartwarming at times, often giving her friends a sense of hope or courage.
Magic: Rider
Other: Was born on a small family farm, where she worked in the fields and forest ever since she could remember, giving her a nice, able-bodied advantage to living outdoors. working to harvest the family's barley and wheat crops, Aushi also helped with herding her father's sheep, the creatures he raised to use as meat for the meals that he served at his tavern. Her father, Brenk, owns a tavern/inn in which they serve Sheep stew with bread and beer, courtesy of the livestock, barely, and wheat; while Aushi's mother, Tasht, is the inn's keeper. It was because of this farm life that caused her family to fear dragons and kept her hard at work through her 13th year of age in hopes that their daughter wouldn't go and somehow become a dragon rider.

Karāfuraito - Lapon Set-Up Tropic10
Sword name - Yuke

~
Species/Race: Lapon Witch
Name: Liddelle Terra
Personality: Curious, hyperactive, and hot-tempered, Liddelle's had time to acquire similar qualities and habits as the demon weasel who has taken refuse within her soul since her second year of age, adding 'chi chi' to her speech pattern, having an obsession with stealing small, often shiny objects, and being most active at night. She's quick to act, and often doesn't think before doing so. She tends to be a bit rude around strangers, but is very loyal to her friends and comrades. As for Kaguya's behavior around other, such as Liddelle's friends, however, are crude, snobby, and the demon soul is prone to insulting others around her host. Few times in a month, Liddelle's soul becomes weak and is overtaken by Kaguya's soul, transforming the girl into the former body of the white weasel, though it last for only a few hours at the most. Kaguya, despite what she says, has grow a bit of an emotional attachment to Liddelle and offers her magical powers in order to help move the witch's sewn dolls, though it isn't a lot. Her and Kaguya's best combined ability would have to be their cunning.
Description: Lapon Set-Up Liddel12 (That is how she looks physically, like hair and eye color and stuff. If her outfit isn't appropriate for the time period, here is the alternate: A young girl with long legs fair skin. She wears an slightly tight charcoal-grey dress that flutters at the end and cut off at the neck and shoulders, her bare skin showing. Decorated with small pale red ribbons around her waist line, wrists, and around her neck, as well as one holding her hair back in a loose ponytail. She also wears wooden shoes, painted black and torn , mismatched stockings similar to those of high classed women who sell their bodies, that she stole from a rich family's tossed rubbish. People often find fault with how 'gaunty' her outfit is, as well as her bad and mischievous behavior and chase her away out of the villages and threaten the orphanage where she lives for harboring both a witch and chimera. )
Magic: Psychic Shadow Puppetry.
Other: Has the soul of a demon weasel by the name of Kaguya intertwined with her own, as well as three magic-mending weasel dolls: Xelkichi [Xepher] (black cloth and red stitching), Pyonkichi [Phanta] (grey cloth and blue) stitching), and Inakichi [Ikaru] (white cloth and yellow stitching). Shares a room with Craft Rogue in the Lapon Orphanage, where little Orphan Liddelle practices to become the world's most revered witch. Another of her many weasel-like traits is her taste for food, being a glutton, but in her own way. She loves to eat, but only of the strangest variety, liking things such as frog eggs with honey or a toad stew. She often get in trouble for bringing animals and wild plants into her room, and mixing them together into a otherwise disgusting mix, though they often come too late and find her busy eating her meals.

Kaguya's human form:Lapon Set-Up Eld_wi10 (There will be a few times during when Liddelle transforms into a weasel where Kaguya's soul will take on a human form before getting drawn back into Liddelle's weasel body. This is how she looks as a human.)
~
Species/Race: Lapon Chimera (Parahuman)
Name: Craft Rogue
Personality: Shy and kind, but has a fiery side. She often quite upset about the fact she was born to be a monster of destruction, but even she was too weak to be so and was admitted to be a failure by the one who created her by using magic to genetically splice together her DNA with that of a lion's. Being a parahuman, or chimera, she now lives in a Lapon orphanage, sharing a room with the witch Liddelle and becoming quite attached to her roommate. However, as she listens to the tales and research that Liddelle studies in order to strengthen her magic, Craft becomes deeply in love with the race of Nemean race of Moon Children, the fact that they too, were born differently, like she, than everyone else and seemed to resembled something like a lion. This urges Craft Rogue to leave the orphanage with Liddelle in order to scour the land for these majestic creatures in hopes that she'd be able to see what marks herself different from them, and to understand why they are revered as dangerous, yet wondrous ,while she, being a chimera, is looked down upon as a disgusting creature against the laws of nature.
Description: Lapon Set-Up Doroth11 (Though her dress is a little longer.)
Magic: none
Other: Craft was abandoned at a young age and without a named. After a few years living in the orphanage with the little witch whom she adored so much for paying attention and supporting her, she decided to give herself a name: Craft because of Liddelle's own love for witch craft and magic, and Rogue because of how the Lapon people treat a beast such as herself. She clings to Liddelle as much as possible, seeing her as a sister since the witch always stood up from Craft against the other children in their home who picked on the young chimera.

Lapon Set-Up L_and_11 Sorry, but I just had to post this. Its so cute and also give reference to how Liddelle looks with her hair down :3

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 9 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:01 pm

My form might suck ass now, I will probably make a few edits later.

Species/Race: Shape-shifter; Cub of Nemean
Name: Azeala(Uh-zale-yuh)
Age: Nobody is quite sure, but she appears to be a young adult, maybe around 21 if she were a human.
Personality: Azeala has a I-don't-care attitude towards about everything, often just staring at the ground when anything is presented to her. She tends to keep to herself, as all shifters do. She doesn't much care for attacking other species, for she finds it useless to bother them on their travels. She doesn't desire anything that they possess. She doesn't really desire much, just to find another one of her people. Despite what she may appear like, her life is a lonely existance, and she only wants some shape-shifter companions. She has a pet named Clockwork that she often talks to to fill the void in her heart. (TBU)
Description: A slender young adult shifter with somewhat of a feral smile on her pale face. She wears whatever she wants, which is usually just tattered pants and a small, gray tattered shirt. She doesn't care that her clothes are a little revealing, it's all she has. Her hair is long, black, and silky to compliment her playful blue eyes. In her big cat form, she is pale golden with darker brownish spots going down her spine and fading onto her sides. Her tail is long with a fluffy black tip and her ears stand up with slightly-curling black tips. The fur around her sharp-toothed maw is lighter than the rest of her fur, leaning towards white. Her eyes are a sharp, accusing green. Her long claws shimmer in the light of the moon when she prowls at night, hunting for tresspassers. (Human part is TBU)
Magic: Well, I guess shifting is magic.
Other: I don't know. This form is TBU

I have more forms to make, but I don't know my third charrie and I'm not sure of my Rider's species.

Last edited by Torchiclove on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Before I accept these I must ask you to change some parts of your description. This is a medievel fantasy, things like jeans, cargo pants and tank tops don't exsist.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:56 pm

I wasn't sure so I just read Mew's thing. I change now.
Ok, medieval...That's, like, dresses and tattered scraps of cloth, right?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Look it up, it can be mix and match from differ the past. The earliest I'd want you taking looks from is Elizabething England.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:13 pm

I edited. Don't know if it's right, but I tried. I will now look stuff up.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:23 pm

That's fine, keeping it simple is the easiest way to go.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Yeah, when I searched it I only got long flowy dresses and scenes from Quest for the Holy Grail. Pft. So I will not be putting much detail into clothes this time.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:33 pm

hahaha, well. Elizabethan clothes and backwards. like people from Lado are kind of based of the Roman empire.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:55 pm

I did not comprehend that sentence at all. I fail so hard >.>
This is my Rider's TBU form. I decided on Elf. Love elves.
Species/Race: Elf
Name: Draka
Personality: Draka is very dissaproving, never really feeling that anything is good enough. Don't try to impress her, it won't work unless you take the sun and personally move it across the galaxy and back again. She doesn't need human company, just her dragon to travel the land with. She's seen a lot despite her age but doesn't really care about any of it. She's constantly looking for something better to do and wherever she is whishes to be somewhere else. TBU
Description: Like all elves, she has creamy skin and is kinda tall. She wears a simple, loose-fitting green shirt and long, black pants. She can usually be seen riding her dragon and walking barefoot. She can also be seen with a bow and a quiver of arrows strapped to her back. She is skilled with a bow, achieving the ability to shoot arrows while flying her dragon. The accuracy still depends on how fast she's going and the size of the target, though. TBU
Magic: Rider, if possible.
Other: Her dragon is large with sapphire scales and wavy green marking along her side; she has a creamy-colored underbelly and long-leathery wings. Her eyes are a cold, calculating amber. Her tail is long and is slightly shredded near the end. Her claws are long and sharpened. Her name is Tatter.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:07 pm

Alright, that's understandable. What about things such as animal hide belts, and cloaks, and maybe skin-leather boots?

This means Liddelle and Craft's outfits must change too? I just want to make sure I understand clearly.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Yes animal hides and such are acceptable.

Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Cool. Also, i figured Kaguya's dress was ok, but what about her headdress?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:19 pm

It's fine, she is an Other
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Azeala is gonna have some animal hides after her next hunt. She's gonna murder a fox and some other furry animals. It will be interesting.

Ky-whatever-I-can't-spell is pretty damn epic. All my charries suck.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Ky-huh? Do you mean Kaguya? Thanks, though we should probably move this conversation elsewhere. Ooo, I finished a sketch of my dragon, though my scanner's fucked. T_T
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:12 am

Species/Race: Onisie Islander
Name: Kyla Fisher
Personality: An outer islander, Kyla was raised to work and hard live easy as most of her people are and for the most part she sticks to that simple way of life. She would of been perfectly happy to stay on her little fishing island and while her life away crafting woven mats with her mother to sell to the trader’s that dock to acquire provisions. Like most Onisie children she is curious and explorative, wandering the island with her friends collecting shells and sea-carved driftwood that wash up on the shore. She is protective of her friends and can easily grow upset or angry if someone were to hurt or offend anyone she cares about.
Description: Like many Onisie her growth spurt came early and she isn’t likely to get taller than 153 centimetres, (5 f 0.23in) her skin is dusky brown with light freckling over her nose and shoulders, her copper coloured hair is kept short, filled with little beads and feathers as is the style of the outer islanders and her eyes are a dark blue.
She wears the same style clothes as other women on the outer islands. A light cotton wool dress; ending just below the knee and belted around the waist with a woven palm frond belt. On her feet are simple woven sandals to protect from when the sands are burning hot, otherwise she would go bare foot. This style of dress is likely to change when she joins the riders.
Other: Her dragon’s name is Aeramen, a bronze coloured male with a greenish tinge to his scales and gold eyes.

(Other forms will come soonish.)

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:15 am

Sweet! I'll have to upload my draggie whenever I can.

Hey, you said that the riders will get wardrobe changes, but what about the others who aren't riders? How do they fit in with all of this?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:30 am

Jussst wait people, waiiitttt.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Species/Race: Onis Islander
Name: Rand
Personality: Rand is a humorous young Onisie. He's always cracking jokes, and smiling even more often. His smiles seem to be contagious and can often light up a room. Rand is quick to make friends, and even quicker to make enemies. One wrong word spoken to a friend of his, can have a person on his bad side for the next month. It's often got him into trouble. Not only that, but his thirst for adventure has gotten him into even more trouble. He's often leaving the little village he grew up in to explore the surrounding area, and he, more often than not, drags his friends along with him.
Description: Rand is taller than most Onisie, something that makes him stand out. But there is no doubt to his thick Onisie blood. Rand's skin is their trademark shade of bronze, and the color of his close-cropped hair is a fiery orange, with random bursts of deep red. Rand has broad shoulder's and has lean muscles.
Rand is often wearing a cotton brown short-sleeve tunic and a pair of darker brown leather pants. Accompanied by a wide black leather belt, fastened around his waist, matching gloves and shoes, with a tough sole of elder wood.
Other: Rand grew up in a fishing family, and his father was a heavily successful fisher, his catches were prized and revered by even the most experienced fishers in the village. None the less, his father could not do it alone. As soon as he was old enough, which was soon after his mothers death-when he had barely seen seven summers- he was put onto the boat. He helped his father, and when he wasn't doing that he was with his friends. Sometimes, helping his best friend in his father's forge, other times adventuring or trying his hand at the stalking of animals in the woods. He's not too shabby with a bow, and good at the sling. But, he's an expert at fishing.

Species/Race: Elf
Name: Vamar
Personality: Vamar might be an Elf. But he is a being of the wild. As such his personality is wild- and difficult to describe. He is as savage as he is noble. He is as compassionate as he is violent. He is as calm as he is passionate. And most of all-he is fierce.
Description: Vamar is as tall as the rest of his elf brothers, with slightly darker skin and long black hair. But the similarities end there. Where most elves keep their hair neatly groomed, Vamars is shaggy and falls to his shoulders in rough curls. He is lean of muscle, possessing a body that only could be created from years spent in the wild. He carries himself with a silent grace, his footsteps always silent. His features are wolfish and yet handsome, he has looks that would make most woman swoon, especially accompanied by that golden-eyed stare that seems to look in to a persons very soul.
Vamar wears the fur pelt of an old grizzly-bear around his shoulders, shaped into a vest. He also wears roughly woven pants of brown wool, and around his neck, hanging on a leather cord, is a single, large wolfs tooth.
All along his body on his arms, legs, neck, torso, and even parts of his face are strange markings. They flow, traveling up his corded arms, and over his shoulders, ending in jagged points, on the sides of his face-amplifying his wolfish appearance.
Magic: Shaman. [Worshiper of the Wolf]
Other: Vamar was but a babe when he fell into the hands of a Fenrir pack, when they found him it was long disputed. But finally, the voice of the alpha female took sway and the squealing elf cub was accepted into the pack-though grudgingly. The alpha female raised him as her own, along with two of her litter. He grew alongside them, despite the troubles it caused in the pack, the alpha female did not allow him to leave. He became a part of the pack, and saved the lives of his brood wolfbrothers and wolfsisters many times over. At 12, he became a shaman and traveled even deeper into the world of the wolves. But only a year later, it all came crashing down. During a particularly harsh winter, tensions in the pack grew. He was blamed for it, many of the pack said he did not belong. The Alpha blatantly denied their accusations, but Vamar saw he was causing the pack to break apart. He gathered up his things and left, saying he wanted to see the world, and travel. He knew he didn't belong there, no matter how much he wanted to.

Species/Race: Provincial
Name: Dharm
Personality: Dharm has a rather dark personality. He's often silent, and many do not know much about him-that does not include DN.
Description: Dharm has the dark skin of many of his race and the same white hair. He is tall and nimble, and of medium weight. He is neither muscular nor is thin, nor-indeed is he overfed. In appearance he seems average enough, then one looks at his clothing and sees how wrong they were. He often wears robes of a deep dark purple, or black, trimmed with silver with a large belt made to have bags and pouches hanging from it. If one looks even closer, they can see his lightning blue eyes, that are radiant with intelligence. He's always carrying around a thick book with him, the contents of which only he knows.
Magic: Summoner
Other:
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:20 pm

GUYS, LOOK AT DN, LOOK HOW WONDERFULLY FANTASY HIS CLOTHING DESCRIPTIONS ARE.

LEARN FROM THIS

And, accepted of course.

The Onis islanders are lucky this generation. One rider from the inner islands(farmers and craftsmen) and two from the outer (Fishers and hunters.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:22 pm

The only dude. And he's the one good with clothes.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:26 pm

BITCH, I'M FABULOUS!!!
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Yes yes Rose, we understand.

Ooo, I finished editing my forms, at least for now. I added the dragon's appearance (In short. He cute little markings that are extremely hard to explain. I'll just have to upload a pic when my scanner is fixed), Aushi's parents' jobs, and Liddelle's strange eating habits.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum