Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRUE UNNERVING SHIT!!!

4 posters

Go down

Was this story....?

TRUE UNNERVING SHIT!!! I_vote_lcap75%TRUE UNNERVING SHIT!!! I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
TRUE UNNERVING SHIT!!! I_vote_lcap0%TRUE UNNERVING SHIT!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
TRUE UNNERVING SHIT!!! I_vote_lcap0%TRUE UNNERVING SHIT!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
TRUE UNNERVING SHIT!!! I_vote_lcap25%TRUE UNNERVING SHIT!!! I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

TRUE UNNERVING SHIT!!! Empty TRUE UNNERVING SHIT!!!

Post  Chibi248 Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:26 am

(All events that happened in this story ARE TRUE. I would never lie to you guys...)

I don’t know if, it’s just me, or if other people feel this way too, but…

Well, let me explain.

About a year ago, it was early one Sunday morning. About 1 or 2, you know, when everything’s still dark. Well I was sitting on my couch watching pointless cartoons on Adult Swim, when my cell phone rang from the coffee table it was resting on. I quickly lifted it up, and looked at the name. My best friend, Belle was calling. I immediately tapped the answer button, thinking she was calling because she wanted to tell me all the funny, and unique shit that went on the day before. That’s what I thought, until I heard her muffled sobbing over the line.

“I d-don’t *sniffle* know w-what to do! You gotta help me!!” She sobbed.

I was instinctively struck with terror. See, Belle’s mom was a drunk that abused her a lot, and I was scared Belle had gotten hit again.

“Okay, Belle. Tell me wha-“

“I-I don’t…” She stuttered.

“Belle, slow down. Tell me what happened.”

“I was on my way home from Katelyn’s house, because my mom told me to come home, since she was drunk and shit and I only lived down the street,” she started. “And on my way home, I felt like…someone was watching me!!!” She sounded so incredibly horrified, it made me shiver.

“And when I got home, I went to my room. Well, my window has no blinds or curtains. So when I was in my room, changing clothes, I glanced at my window…and there was man with his faced pressed against the glass! And he…was smiling, Trinity! Grinning at me!” Her sobs got louder which made it all the more terrifying. I didn’t know what to say. I mean, what could I do?

“Belle, call the police. Do it. Tell them what happened.” I replied, concern dripping from my words.

After about a half hour, Belle called me back to tell me she was with the police. After I knew Belle was protected at the police station, I relaxed a little, but still couldn’t sleep that night.

~

I’ll never forget that night she called me. Sometimes I wonder who that man was, and why he did what he did. If he was some kind of escaped lunatic, or just a college kid who had a little too many drinks, I don’t know. All I know is, blinds and curtains are a must have.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

TRUE UNNERVING SHIT!!! Empty Re: TRUE UNNERVING SHIT!!!

Post  Green Hornet Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:30 am

What.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 am

My friend seriously called me saying this shit. No lie......But it's really crazy....
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:57 am

I fucking remember when that happened- I was pretending to sleep, but I heard most of the stuff. Freaky as fuck.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:20 am

Dude. *Nails boards over windows*
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:58 am

Yeah, well didn't have curtains and our blinds were destroyed, so I hung a layer of blankets over our room's window. Now our room is as dark as a cave and filled it with candles Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down