Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Characters' Recreation

+2
Torchiclove
MewMew100
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters' Recreation

Post  Sheyna Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:01 pm

As promised, my finished forms today.~ Jeez, these took forever.

~~

Character Name: Bloodmoon

Character Age: 28 moons

Alliance: Frostclan

Appearance: Bloodmoon is a broad-shouldered, muscular tomcat. Though not particularly large, he still stands taller than the average cat. His fur is a rusty orange, streaked with red-brown and bright ginger highlights. His eyes are a sparkling, brilliant green, and his right flank bears a scar from a fight against a fox in his apprenticeship.

Personality: Bloodmoon is generally laid back and easygoing. Despite his powerful appearance, he dislikes being in the thick of battle, and prefers keeping back long enough to assess the situation, then going where he's needed. He thinks things through very thoroughly, and he has difficulty in situations where he just has to react. He also has a strong sense of pride in his position and his Clan. He's also very protective of his family, even more than he is of his Clan.

---Likes (at least 3): autumn, being deputy, strategy, his Clan and family
--- Dislikes (at least 3): foxes, rash decisions, idiots
---Strengths (No MORE than 5): powerful, careful thinker & planner, natural authority
---Weaknesses (At least 3): overprotective, not very fast, doesn't do well with making on-the-spot decisions; needs to think things through thoroughly before acting

Trivia-
Theme:
Voice Actor:
Sexuality: straight
Secret:

Favorite-
Color: orange
Hobby:
Game:
Place:

History: He was born into the Clan and had a relatively normal life, becoming an apprentice and eventually a warrior alongside his brother. When he was around 11 moons, he got involved in a scuffle with a fox, and came out of the battle with an improved ego and a scar on his flank. He had met Stormblaze when he was still a young apprentice, and they had their first litter just recently.

Family -

Mother: Heatherpetal (deceased)
Father: Heronclaw
Sister(s): N/A
Brother(s): Blazelight

Mate: Stormblaze
Kit(s): Spiritkit, Foxkit, Eaglekit

Aunt(s): Lizardfang (deceased)
Uncle(s): Palefire, Barkleap (deceased)
Cousin(s): Violetpaw
Niece(s): Sienna
Nephew(s): N/A

Grandmother(s): Lightwhisker (deceased), Leafshadow (deceased)
Grandfather(s): Brackenfang (deceased), Smudgefur

Relationships:
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletorange - Mentor
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpurple - Family

Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletblack - Uncertainty | Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletblackCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletblack - Discomfort
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletblue - Acquaintance | Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletblueCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletblue - Friend
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletgreen - Good Friend | Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletgreenCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletgreen - Best Friend
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletyellow - Attraction | Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletyellowCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletyellow - Crush
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink - Love | Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpinkCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink - Mate
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletred - Hate | Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletredCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletred - Despise
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletwhite - Fear

Stormblaze
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpinkCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "She and our kits are my entire world. I wouldn't trade her for anything."

Foxkit
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "Ah, the mediator of the trio. My little sweetheart."

Spiritkit
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "She'll end up just like her mother one day. And let me tell you, that's something to be proud of."

Eaglekit
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "He is going to be an impressive warrior. I can already tell."

~~

Character Name: Stormblaze

Character Age: 25 moons

Appearance: Stormblaze is a small, lean cat with a somewhat angular appearance. Her pelt is unmarked, pure black, and her eyes are striking violet.

Personality: Unlike her mate, Stormblaze can be rather reckless and has a fierce temper. She is quick to anger and seems to enjoy irritating the ones who angered her in the first place. Otherwise, she shows a more caring and loving side toward her family. She is slow to trust; however, she is very close to her friends.

---Likes (at least 3): mint, mice, the river
--- Dislikes (at least 3): storms, fire, fleas
---Strengths (No MORE than 5): fast, agile, intelligent
---Weaknesses (At least 3): reckless, fierce-tempered, weak

Trivia-
Theme:
Voice Actor:
Sexuality: Straight
Secret: She would never admit it, but she is occasionally unnerved by Spiritkit's eyes when her daughter gets angry - it reminds her very vividly of Falcon's cold blue stare.

Favorite-
Color: white
Hobby: playing with the kits
Game:
Place: by the river

History: Stormblaze was not born in the Clan, instead hailing from a small abandoned farm outside Clan territory. Her parents were both rogues, as well as her two sisters and brother. When she was 7 moons old, a terrible storm hit the area. That day was the same one that Storm had sneaked out into the rain, following her brother, Falcon. She found him with a strange loner, who was later revealed to be mentoring him. As they were outside, the old barn they used as a home was struck by lightning and burned to the ground. Falcon abandoned his family then, leaving Storm alone and devastated.
A short time later, the young loner found herself within Frostclan's borders, and was almost immediately discovered by a patrol. Upon discovering that the cats were friendly, however, she jumped at the chance to not be alone any longer. She became an apprentice and, after spending some time being helped out by one particular older apprentice, fell for him. She became mates with Bloodmoon at 18 moons, but they didn't have their first litter until recently.

Family -

Mother: Midnight (deceased)
Father: Blizzard (deceased)
Sister(s): Cloud (deceased), Holly (deceased)
Brother(s): Falcon

Mate: Bloodmoon
Kit(s): Spiritkit, Foxkit, Eaglekit

Aunt(s): N/A
Uncle(s): Dragon (deceased)
Cousin(s): N/A
Niece(s): Sienna

Grandmother(s): Unknown
Grandfather(s): Unknown

Relationships:

Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletblack - Uncertainty | Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletblackCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletblack - Discomfort
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletblue - Acquaintance | Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletblueCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletblue - Friend
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletgreen - Good Friend | Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletgreenCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletgreen - Best Friend
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletyellow - Attraction | Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletyellowCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletyellow - Crush
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink - Love | Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpinkCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink - Mate
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletred - Hate | Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletredCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletred - Despise

Bloodmoon
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpinkCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "I love him more than anyone else in the world."

Foxkit
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "I think she'll go very far in her life."

Spiritkit
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "Looks like she got my temper. She'd better be careful if she doesn't want it to get her into trouble one day."

Eaglekit
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "My brave little warrior."

Falcon
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletredCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletred | "I hope I never see my brother's face again. I hate him, and will never forgive him for destroying my family."

~~

Character Name: Spiritkit

Character Age: 1 moon

Appearance: Spiritkit is a considerably small kitten. She lacks the powerful muscles of her father's side, instead having the lean, narrow build of her mother. Her fur is rather thin, making her vulnerable during winter, and is colored a very pale, misty gray. Her eyes are a very vibrant and lively electric blue.

Personality: She's a proud, stubborn little thing, and nothing irritates her more than being bossed around. She has a sharp tongue and is hot-tempered; sometimes, she'll argue even if she knows she's beat, just for the sake of irritating the other. When she sets her mind on something, it takes a special kind of cat to make her change her mind - if anyone can at all. She does have a softer, more playful side as well, and it's a sign she considers someone a friend if she lightly teases them. She's also a bit sensitive - but with her pride, she flatly refuses to allow anyone to realise it.

---Likes (at least 3): birds, herbs, beetles, leaves
--- Dislikes (at least 3): cold winters, being told what to do, idiots
---Strengths (No MORE than 5): quick, intelligent, excellent memory
---Weaknesses (At least 3): not a powerful fighter, has difficulty interacting, sensitive to cold weather, easily angered and/or upset

Trivia-
Theme:
Voice Actor:
Sexuality:
Secret: Insults do actually sting, sometimes.

Favorite-
Color: blue
Hobby:
Game:
Place:

History: Clanborn.

Family -

Mother: Stormblaze
Father: Bloodmoon
Sister(s): Foxkit
Brother(s): Eaglekit

Mate: N/A
Kit(s): N/A

Aunt(s): Holly (deceased), Cloud (deceased)
Uncle(s): Blazelight, Falcon
Cousin(s): Sienna
Niece(s): N/A

Grandmother(s): Midnight (deceased), Heatherpetal (deceased)
Grandfather(s): Blizzard (deceased), Heronclaw

Relationships:

Stormblaze
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "Mom's awesome!"

Bloodmoon
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "..."

Foxkit
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "My sister is the best."

Eaglekit
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "I do love him, but he's so irritating sometimes!"

~~

Character Name: Foxkit

Appearance: Foxkit has thick, midnight-black fur. She has a slightly long, fluffy tail that's tipped in bright orange starting halfway down. While she is of average size, she has a somewhat sharp, narrow build. Her eyes are bright yellow-green.

Personality: Of the three siblings, she is best at playing mediator. While Spiritkit and Eaglekit are quicker to anger, Foxkit is levelheaded and knows best how to get them to relax. However, she does have a certain amount of pride that shows every now and then, and she dislikes backing down from challenges. As she gets older, she displays a strong loyalty to her clanmates and becomes less likely to rise to a pointless challenge. She may occasionally display flashes of temper (picked up from her family, of course) if she's in a particularly sour mood or upset over something. She may get a little snappy if there's a lot of noise - she likes being able to hear herself think, thanks.

---Likes (at least 3): birds, quiet places, climbing & heights
--- Dislikes (at least 3): listening to her siblings argue, water, bees, thorns
---Strengths (No MORE than 5): quick thinker, does well under pressure, good at calming or reassuring others
---Weaknesses (At least 3): prideful as a kit, prone to sudden bursts of anger, not much of a risk-taker

Trivia-
Theme:
Voice Actor:
Sexuality:
Secret:

Favorite-
Color: deep green
Hobby:
Game:
Place: anywhere quiet and relaxing

History: Born into the Clan. Nothing more as of yet.

Family -

Sister(s): Spiritkit
Brother(s): Eaglekit

Grandmother(s): Midnight (deceased), Heatherpetal

Relationships:

Stormblaze
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "I'd like to be as great as her someday."

Bloodmoon
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "With him as deputy, we have big pawprints to fill."

Spiritkit
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "She can be a little blunt and rude sometimes, but I love her all the same."

Eaglekit
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "He's really stubborn, but otherwise fun. He'll probably be the strongest warrior out of us three."

~~

Character Name: Eaglekit

Appearance: He is a large kit, and has clear indications of growing up to have the same broad-shouldered, heavy build of his father. His fur is, for the most part, dusty brown, and thick. There are also slight ginger highlights through his pelt that generally only show themselves in direct sunlight. His eyes are green with a bit of dark gray around the outer edge.

Personality: He's ambitious and proud, with a stubbornness that rivals that of his sister, Spiritkit. He enjoys being in charge, and as a result, he often gets into arguments and small spats with her. He's more even-tempered, though, and wants to follow in his father's pawsteps to become Clan deputy - and eventually, leader. He is also fairly reckless and rarely actually thinks through his decisions.

---Likes (at least 3): trees, bugs, being in charge
--- Dislikes (at least 3): hunting, water, arguing with Spiritkit
---Strengths (No MORE than 5): strong, authoritative, not afraid to take risks
---Weaknesses (At least 3): proud, stubborn, reckless, somewhat slow

Trivia-
Theme:
Voice Actor:
Sexuality:
Secret:

Favorite-
Color: red
Hobby:
Game:
Place:

History: Clanborn.

Family -

Sister(s): Spiritkit, Foxkit
Brother(s): N/A

Grandmother(s): Midnight (deceased), Heatherpetal (deceased)

Relationships:

Stormblaze
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "I love my mom, but she spoils the fun a lot."

Bloodmoon
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "I'm really proud that he's my dad. I want to be just like him!"

Spiritkit
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "How come she's so small, but acts like she's so tough? It's annoying."

Foxkit
Characters' Recreation  - Page 2 BulletpurpleCharacters' Recreation  - Page 2 Bulletpink | "She's a great sister. Nicer than Spiritkit, and more fun, too."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Character Name: Scorchedfoot

Character Age: 28 moons

Clan: Frostclan

Alliance:  Frostclan

Appearance:  A pure ginger tom with black paws, and dark, forest green eyes. Scorchedfoot is one of the biggest cats around, tall, muscular and wide. He has numerous scars along his chest and nose and his right ear is practically ripped to shreds.

Personality: Scorchedfoot is the opposite of his brother Bloodmoon, in many ways. He rushes headfirst into battle and, often, headfirst into trouble. He has little to no strategy and barely ever thinks ahead. He, very literally, and figuratively,  'lives in the moment'. He's loud and boisterous, always laughing and joking. But, he does agree with brother about one thing, family first.

---Likes (at least 3): Eating, laughing, playing, his body, messing with people (i.e scaring them)
--- Dislikes (at least 3): Betrayal, Cockiness, Selfishness, Flameclan, Being pitied
---Strengths (No MORE than 5):  Fighting, Strength (yes, he's strong at being strong), fighting, intimidating, fighting, getting people to laugh, and oh yeah, fighting
---Weaknesses (At least 3): He's crap at stealth, He has crap strategy, A bit on the dumb side, Doesn't know when to stop laughing

Trivia-

Theme: uhh
Voice Actor: Ron Swanson
Secret: Well it wouldn't be a secret if I told you. 

Favorite-

Color: Food
Hobby: Food
Game: Food
Place: Food

History: Food

Family - Food

Mother: Heatherpetal (deceased)
Father: Heronclaw
Sister(s): N/A
Brother(s): Blazelight, Bloodmoon

Mate: None yet, though he's had a few flings
Kit(s):  None he knows of

Aunt(s): Lizardfang (deceased)
Uncle(s): Palefire, Barkleap (deceased)
Cousin(s): Violetpaw
Niece(s): Sienna, Spiritkit, Foxkit
Nephew(s): Eaglekit

Grandmother(s): Lightwhisker (deceased), Leafshadow (deceased)
Grandfather(s): Brackenfang (deceased), Smudgefur

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Name: Griffin (Windwalker)

Character Age: 12 moons

Clan: None

Alliance: Himself

Appearance: Griffin is a light gray tabby cat with only slightly darker stripes and bright sky-blue eyes. He's average in height, but is longer than most cats from nose to the tip of his tail, and speaking of which has a long tail. Griffin is on the skinny side due to being used to scavenging for food and eating anything he can find.

Personality: Griffin is carefree and relatively, a wild spirit. He doesn't like being tied down by anything, be it a person, place, or actual ropes. He's constantly cracking jokes, often at the expense of others. He has a sharp tongue, and sharper claws that he's quick to use. But...not as quick as he is to use sarcasm which, in his paws, can hurt more than the sharpest claws.

---Likes (at least 3): Cracking jokes, running, climbing trees, having friends, feeling the breeze on his fur
--- Dislikes (at least 3): Being alone, the dark, the cold, eating birds, feathers
---Strengths (No MORE than 5):  He runs fast, climbs tree fast, jumps high, and has great balance
---Weaknesses (At least 3): He's not strong, He's not good at being stealthy, and is somewhat of a wuss

Trivia-

Theme: uhh
Voice Actor: uhh, someone british
Secret:  

Favorite-

Color: Light Blue
Hobby: Running
Game: Super smash bros! 
Place: Kanto

History: He was born a kittypet, but the hooman's moved. When they did, he was accidently left behind. His family went with the hoomans. He took to the streets, sleeping wherever he could, eating whatever he found.

Family - Long gone

Also, friends with Ryzu.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Wow DN, you never cease to surprise me! I was laughing till my stomach hurt. Awesome forms!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:53 pm

You never cease to make me laugh, even after LITERALLY four hours of having to look after a small child.
I have never been so miserable.
But it's better now.
Everything is cool with Griffin around.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:39 pm

Thanks! xD. Glad I could help
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:13 pm

For Chibi's sake- I'll post her form here.

Hey there fellow yoyo's! It's been a while, guys, but there's 2 and a half more school days til summer MEANING it's time to get back to work. THE RANDOM IS BACK, BITCHES! Gonna make one charrie, cuz I wanna put all my effort into one, so I don't rush into things. I'm SSOOOOO very sorry for the absence, I've just had A LOT on my plate lately, and i think I've really grown since I was last on here. I MISS YOU ALL and hope that we will all share another wonderful experience in the new season to our awesome RP series. LOTS OF LOVE!!!!!!!!! <3

Character Name: Dapplepaw (Dappletorch)

Character Age: 6 moons

Appearance: A small russet, reddish-brown she-cat with short fur and large golden-brown eyes. She's got a thin tail that's tipped in pale tan, as well as three sock in the same color and her front left paw dipped in white. She has a light spray of white and tan flecks down her spine, ridge of her tail, and top of her muzzle.

Personality: At first seems shy, timid and skittish, but once she's fond of another cat she's as loyal and outgoing as the next cat. She loves to laugh, and enjoys to be around others. She can be very awkward at times. She has some personality issues like OCD and being Bipolar, but is normally quite sane, except for being very random and her spontaneous sense of humor. She seems very happy and go-lucky, but also tends to cry when frustrated(which happens quite often). Her pros include being outgoing, loyal, confident, cheery, spontaneous, compassionate, strong-willed, brave, etc. Her cons include being cocky, over emotional, clingy, insensitive, pushy, very stubborn, abrasive, blunt, tends to get extremely hyperactive.
---Likes (at least 3): Laughing, food, FRIENDS!
--- Dislikes (at least 3): Annoying cats, bikes, two-legs.
---Strengths (No MORE than 5): Cunning, sly, intimidating, good advice giver, skilled fighter(for her age)
---Weaknesses (At least 3): Awkward, shy, risk-taker

Trivia-
Theme: I love it (I don't care)
Voice Actor: N/A
Secret: Crushes on a kittypet named Biscuit.

Favorite-
Color: Orange
Hobby: Singing, doing dares, flirting.
Game: Sneaking out.
Place:

History: TBU

Family -

Mother: Fallheart (Deceased)
Father: Puddlefoot (Deceased)
Sister(s): None
Brother(s): None

Mate: not yet
Kit(s): not yet, nigga (yup, I've REALLY grown XD)

Aunt(s): None
Uncle(s):  None
Cousin(s): None
Niece(s): None
Nephew(s): None

Grandmother(s): Songbird (Deceased), Flowerfur (Deceased)
Grandfather(s): Ferrettail (Deceased), Furryface (Deceased)

AY DON'T MAKE FUN OF THE DEAD CATS' NAMES CUZ MEW DIDN'T WANT TO USE THE GOOD NAMES ON DEAD CATS, A'IGHT????!!!!!??!?! XD
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Montanaeads Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:07 am

Character Name: Emptykit

Character Age: 3 moons

Alliance: FrostClan

Appearance:  Coal gray she-kit with short, stumped tail and gleaming yellow-gold eyes

Personality: Outgoing and bubbly, however, Emptykit is very afraid of heights and rivers.

---Likes: Being low to the ground / Playing with moss / Listening to elder's stories
--- Dislikes: Water, heights and large birds
---Strengths: Dark pelt color, good for sneaking / Good eyesight
---Weaknesses: Cannot hear well / Hard time balancing and landing on paws / Short claws

Trivia-

Theme: N.A (can't think, put one later)
Voice Actor: Person who plays Kimi from the Rugrats X3
Secret: Like-likes her brother, Bellowkit

Favorite-

Color: Shiny blue
Hobby: Listening to the elder's stories
Game: Mossball >:D
Place: The Middle of FrostClan Camp

Family -

Mother: Beachflower (Deceased)
Father: Dogclaw (Deceased)
Sister(s): Frogkit
Brother(s): Bellowkit

Mate:  None
Kit(s):  None

Uncle(s):  None
Cousin(s):  None
Niece(s):  None

Grandmother(s): Graywing (Deceased)
Grandfather(s):  Applestream (Deceased)

Character Name: Bellowkit

Appearance:  Black tom-kit with white patch around right eye and all paws. Gleaming violet eyes.

Personality: Quiet and easily embarrassed by others. Bellowkit can be considered a narcissist, and it is quite true.

---Likes: Being the leader of groups / play-fighting / grooming himself
--- Dislikes: Emptykit / she-cats / water
---Strengths: Good eyesight / agile / good climber
---Weaknesses: Clumsy runner / narcissist / zones out a lot

Trivia-

Voice Actor: Phil from Rugrats
Secret: Hates she-cats

Favorite-

Color: White
Hobby: Grooming himself
Game: Play-fighting
Place: Nursery

Family -

Sister(s): Frogkit, Emptykit
Brother(s): None

Character Name: Frogkit

Appearance:  Dusty brown she-kit with long fluffy tail and olive eyes.

Personality: Hyper, jumpy and someone stupid.

---Likes: Sneaking up on Emptykit / Splashing in puddles / Catching leaves
--- Dislikes: Heights / Shiny objects (hurts her eyes) / Loud noises
---Strengths: Good eyesight / good hearing / good balance
---Weaknesses: Clumsy everything / very noisy / short fangs

Trivia-

Voice Actor: Lil from Rugrats
Sexuality: Homosexual
Secret: See above ^

Favorite-

Color: Mint green
Hobby: Catching falling leaves
Game: Leaf Catch
Place: Warriors Den

Family -

Sister(s): Emptykit
Brother(s): Bellowkit

Montanaeads
Montanaeads

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:10 am

Very nice!! All accepted Smile I'll edit them into the ranks a little bit later..
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:13 am

Character Name: Lightpaw(Lightsnare) 

Character Age: 8 moons

Clan: Flameclan

Alliance: Flameclan

Appearance: A small, young she-cat with a sleek silvery pelt that shimmers like the scales of a fish. She has one black spot on the back of her neck, where she would be picked up by her scruff as a kit. Her eyes are a soft yellow-amber, like thick honey catching the sun's rays. Her whiskers are long, the same shining silver as her pelt. On the bottom of her small paws she has soft pink pads.

Personality: Lightpaw is a shy young she-cat of few words. She prefers to stay unseen, away from the thoughtful glare of the cats around her. She is often nervous and worrisome at the worst of times. She easily becomes startled or frightened at the smallest of noises.

---Likes (at least 3): Silence, moonlight, sunrise, rivers 
--- Dislikes (at least 3): Loud noises, heavy rain, lightning/thunder, really tall grass
---Strengths (No MORE than 5):  Observant, good hearing, swift
---Weaknesses (At least 3): Easily frightened, worrisome, shy, rather weak

Trivia-

Theme:
Voice Actor: Maria Bamford as Ghost Princess(Adventure Time). That general sound, but with less drawn out words. And without the weird raise in pitch at the end of every sentence.
Secret: She has a secret. A secret about a secret. Secretception.

Favorite-

Color: Light blue
Hobby: fishing
Game: The game of seeing who can catch  the most prey in an allotted time period.
Place: Riverside

History: Lightpaw's history is nothing special, other than the tale of her being born to a she-cat and raised by the same, mostly without her father's consent. He was always there as a presence, but never as a being.

Family -

Mother: Heroncall(NPC)
Father: Badgerscreech(NPC)
Sister(s):
Brother(s):

Mate:
Kit(s):

Aunt(s):
Uncle(s):
Cousin(s):
Niece(s):
Nephew(s):

Grandmother(s): Ripplefloat(deceased)
Grandfather(s): Talonscar(deceased)

So I was just like asleep and having this weird ass dream that I was directing a play that I'd written. It was about some Roman shit but there was just this one actor that was in a hospital gown and had cancer and was completely painted silver.
And I was just like, "What."
And then I was thinking about it and drinking coffee and this character came to mind so I made it and no more writer's block for me, bitches, but now I have to leave and go pay a nice visit to my family. I'll be back in a few hours for RP times.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Alrighty then. Accepted. Now for a mentor.....
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:38 pm

It was a weird morning. Merp.

Mentors, mentors. Funfun.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down