Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dark words

Go down

My dark words Empty My dark words

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:31 pm

"I am Garth, Linchpin of Allegiances and Bringer of Games! And I come with my brood with sing-songs for names!! Master of Fate and Fortune, I say, as I bring to you my fair today! Fun for all, cats young and cats old. Come near, come near as my story is told!...

I am a old cat who wanders about, spreading cheer and play wherever I stay. Yet I don't linger long, and that makes some sad. But when I return, my friends grow madly glad! I befriend all I meet, with no enemies to spare, as I build up a friendly alliance with no need for repairs. Ehhumm! Now I bring to you, clans of jewels and the dusk- a time for friendship, for games- its a must! Even in rivalry, there must be play. If not, there's no competition, I say!! Who is better- top dog?! Or may I say cat?! With no time for competing, you're as blind as a log's bat!

And I come with my fair to offer a sale- to offer my prizes, warriors worth an ancestor's tail! My ten little birds- all with clipped wings- all fit to protect and fight for their kings!! With bodies and souls as pure as fresh snow, their strength unmatched- allow them to show! And all that we ask is little to pay- allows us your fun spirits during our short stay."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

My dark words Empty Re: My dark words

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:15 am

"And my dearest twins of destiny, my Blight and my Plight. My loyal kits who stand by my side in even the darkets night."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:50 am

[hide=Izze Yuza]Character Name: Izze Yuza
Nickname: Ko, Kitten, Kit
Appearance: [hide=Pic]My dark words 21khsnd
(Cat Form - A cream cat with fluffy tufts of pale fur in her ears and chest. She wears a teal stud in her right ear and her pink reading glassed around her neck on a beaded necklace. Her tails are thin and whip-like.)[/hide]
Personality: Flirtatious and hyperactive, this sweet-toothed girl is not afraid to show the peppy, wild spirit that she holds in her svelt, attractive body. Adorn with everything pink, the girl loves all things 'cute' and 'kawaii', and loves using japanese suffixes for those in her class, as well as the term 'nya.' However, she can be calmed by any book that catches her fancy or whenever someone treats with a soft, stroking hand.
History: She was born wild and a scavenging thief. However, a random student thought it would be cool to keep her secretly as a pet. The staff freaked out when the cat turned into a human and began wandering the school undressed. Due to her specially ability, she was allowed to stay.
Power: Transforms into a split-tailed cat that usually very small, but can also grow to great size when fired up.
Crush: Open
BF/GF: Open
Password: [tip=Dorm-mate maaan!]Meow??[/tip]
Other: Was actually born a cat could transform into a human once her tail split. Now, she normally keeps her human form as her main appearance. Due to being raised wild, she often roams naked or close to it.
[/hide]

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:31 pm

[hide=Kiiro Kukri]Character Name: Kiiro Kukri
Nickname: Yellow, Kii
Appearance: [hide=Pic]My dark words 2ujrz2a[/hide]
[hide=Cupid's Axe]My dark words 2e52rer[/hide]
Personality: A kind, but coy girl, Kiiro enjoys spending time with other students, but is more opt to listening to others than speak out on her own. She's sweet and warm-hearted, but curious despite her timid nature. She is also fairly clumsy and a bit of a scatterbrain too.
History: She grew up as an ignored child and spend most of her childhood in an isolated room. She finally fled when she was able to live on her own. She joined the school soon after.
Power: The ability to summon Cupid's Axe to use at her will. Through it, her soul can become one with the weapon and she can used a wide array of long and close distance attacks.
Password:☆
Other: She is close friends with Faye.
[/hide]

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm

[hide=Raito Fuka]Character Name: Raito Fuka
Nickname: Toto, Rai
Appearance: [hide=Pic]My dark words 2qd9a94[/hide]
Personality: A bit of a lazybones, Raito- or Toto- is like a human Munchlac who would rather stay in bed than get up and do something, and when he does, he often in his bedrobe. Despite his lazy, procrastinating, and somewhat smart-assiness, Toto is really sweet and rather harmless, even as to letting the younger girl students use his soft, messy hair for styling without arguing.
History: Raito, or Toto by his sisters, grew up in a family of only a mother, aunt, and four sisters, thus raised only by women. Though he found it to be a break from girls going to the academy, he still is more comfortable around them.
Power: He can make clones of himself using the energy he's saved up to do his bidding when he's too lazy to something himself.
Password: ☆
Other: After his younger sister put his hair up in the way the picture shows, he tends to wears it that way because he can be lazy and keep it out of his eyes at the same time. His clones also tend to act as lazy as him and they often argue over who will actually get up to work.
[/hide]

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:33 pm

Name: Elyal Linx
Appearance: [hide=Pic]My dark words 14jb96a[/hide]
Personality: She is sweet, but nearly mute and very clingy to Layle. She is very endearing and calm and loves to hang onto his back or arms as she is very, very light. When she does speak, it is very short and her voice is lovely and smooth.
History: She was actually a spirit that Layle had summoned through necromancy, but somehow, she attached herself to his body, then detached herself as a part of him, acting as Layle's other half. She can become a phantom- floats, turns invisible, and can move through walls through Layle's magic.
Crush: Layle?/
Other: She is very loyal and Layle treats her like a mix of a prize possession and a lapdog.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 7 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:34 pm

Name: Layle Linx
Appearance: [hide=Pic]My dark words 2qcilj9[/hide]
Personality: Layle is nice, but sneaky, sleazy, and very perverted. He is very flirty and is always after some tail. But even then, he has Elyal close at hand, acting like a little she-servant to her other half. He doesn't really care for anyone else other than Elyal and himself.
History: Layle had originally come to the academy to meet women to focus his power on- which is actually more of a talent than anything. Necromancy is his magic alone, but with Elyal, the two act as Cycle witches- Standing as Living beings and Deceased beings.
Crush: Most anything female.
Other: He named the dead girl he made his other half, making her think they are in love and she should be only loyal to him.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:33 pm

[hide=Faye Amye]Character Name: Faye Amye
Nickname: ☆
Appearance: [hide=Pic]My dark words 1zyttfr[/hide]
Personality: Faye is very calm and gentle, thus making him seem friendly and open to others. He is chatming and very mannered and also quite respectful. Many find him endearing, but even with that, he treats everyone equally fair. He enjoys spending time with others and making small talk.
History: He grew up the regular life of the oldest in a family of three children. Despite his kind and generous nature, his siblings despised him for having powers and the majority of their parents' love, so Faye decided to leave in hopes his siblings would feel better.
Power: Aromatherapy - the ability to use his breath and scent to control other bodied into various odd states
Other: He is close friends with Kiiro and wants to be the class president to make sure everyone is happy.
[/hide]

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:34 pm

[hide=Tifa Omitara]Character Name: Tifa Omitara
Nickname: Rainbow, Sweetie - She hates both.
Appearance: [hide=Pic]My dark words 245zksw[/hide]
Personality: Tifa is nice, but a bit crude and not always the most pleasant person to be around. She can be easily annoyed, is fairly bossy, and often retorts angrily to any comment that may seem offensive to her. However, she is always there to help those few who are her friends, even kf she not the most enthusiastic about helping.
History: She was a normal girl who rarely got along with others and ended up relying on her old, stuffed bunny Loppy, who she still carries around even now.
Power: Puppetry - the ability to attach invisible threads to others to control as het puppets- mainly uses her plush rabbit.
Other: Her only real friends are Izze and her large, brown rabbit doll with floppy ears. She also is attracted more to girls than guys.
[/hide]
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:38 pm

[hide=Izze Yuza]Character Name: Izze Yuza
Nickname: Ko, Kitten, Kit
Appearance: [hide=Pic]My dark words 21khsnd
(Cat Form - A cream cat with fluffy tufts of pale fur in her ears and chest. She wears a teal stud in her right ear and her pink reading glassed around her neck on a beaded necklace. Her tails are thin and whip-like.)[/hide]
Personality: Flirtatious and hyperactive, this sweet-toothed girl is not afraid to show the peppy, wild spirit that she holds in her svelt, attractive body. Adorn with everything pink, the girl loves all things 'cute' and 'kawaii', and loves using japanese suffixes for those in her class, as well as the term 'nya.' However, she can be calmed by any book that catches her fancy or whenever someone treats with a soft, stroking hand.
History: She was born wild and a scavenging thief. However, a random student thought it would be cool to keep her secretly as a pet. The staff freaked out when the cat turned into a human and began wandering the school undressed. Due to her specially ability, she was allowed to stay.
Power: Transforms into a split-tailed cat that usually very small, but can also grow to great size when fired up.
Password: [tip=Dorm-mate maaan!]Meow??[/tip]
Other: Was actually born a cat could transform into a human once her tail split. Now, she normally keeps her human form as her main appearance. Due to being raised wild, she often roams naked or close to it.
[/hide]

[hide=Kiiro Kukri]Character Name: Kiiro Kukri
Nickname: Yellow, Kii
Appearance: [hide=Pic]My dark words 2ujrz2a[/hide]
[hide=Cupid's Axe]My dark words 2e52rer[/hide]
Personality: A kind, but coy girl, Kiiro enjoys spending time with other students, but is more opt to listening to others than speak out on her own. She's sweet and warm-hearted, but curious despite her timid nature. She is also fairly clumsy and a bit of a scatterbrain too.
History: She grew up as an ignored child and spend most of her childhood in an isolated room. She finally fled when she was able to live on her own. She joined the school soon after.
Power: The ability to summon Cupid's Axe to use at her will. Through it, her soul can become one with the weapon and she can used a wide array of long and close distance attacks.
Password:☆
Other: She is close friends with Faye.
[/hide]

[hide=Raito Fuka]Character Name: Raito Fuka
Nickname: Toto, Rai
Appearance: [hide=Pic]My dark words 2qd9a94[/hide]
Personality: A bit of a lazybones, Raito- or Toto- is like a human Munchlac who would rather stay in bed than get up and do something, and when he does, he often in his bedrobe. Despite his lazy, procrastinating, and somewhat smart-assiness, Toto is really sweet and rather harmless, even as to letting the younger girl students use his soft, messy hair for styling without arguing.
History: Raito, or Toto by his sisters, grew up in a family of only a mother, aunt, and four sisters, thus raised only by women. Though he found it to be a break from girls going to the academy, he still is more comfortable around them.
Power: He can make clones of himself using the energy he's saved up to do his bidding when he's too lazy to something himself.
Other: After his younger sister put his hair up in the way the picture shows, he tends to wears it that way because he can be lazy and keep it out of his eyes at the same time. His clones also tend to act as lazy as him and they often argue over who will actually get up to work.
[/hide]

[hide=Ixa Avoin]Character Name: Ixa Avoin
Nickname: Doll, Pet
Appearance: [hide=Pic]My dark words 14jb96a[/hide]
Personality: She is sweet, but nearly mute and very clingy to Layle. She is very endearing and calm and loves to hang onto his back or arms as she is very, very light. When she does speak, it is very short and her voice is lovely and smooth.
History: She was actually a spirit that Layle had summoned through necromancy, but somehow, she attached herself to that of a female corpse and began Layle's undead girlfriend and responsibility.
Power: Can become a phantom- floats, turns invisible, and can move through walls.
Crush: Layle
BF/GF: Layle
Other: She is very loyal and Layle treats her like a mix of a prize possession and a lapdog.
[/hide]

Nickname: Lover
Appearance: [hide=Pic]My dark words 2qcilj9[/hide]
Personality: Layle is nice, but sneaky, sleazy, and very perverted. He is very flirty and is always after some tail. But even then, he has Ixa close at hand, acting like a little, she-servant. He doesn't really care for anyone else other than Ixa and himself.
History: Layle had originally come to the academy to meet women rather than focus on his power- which is actually more of a talent than anything.
Power: Necromancy - the ability to call forth ghosts and spirits and the like.
Crush: Most anything female
BF/GF: Ixa
Other: He named the dead girl he made his girlfriend, making her think they are in love and she should be only loyal to him.
[/hide]

[hide=Faye Amye]Character Name: Faye Amye
Nickname: ☆
Appearance: [hide=Pic]My dark words 1zyttfr[/hide]
Personality: Faye is very calm and gentle, thus making him seem friendly and open to others. He is chatming and very mannered and also quite respectful. Many find him endearing, but even with that, he treats everyone equally fair. He enjoys spending time with others and making small talk.
History: He grew up the regular life of the oldest in a family of three children. Despite his kind and generous nature, his siblings despised him for having powers and the majority of their parents' love, so Faye decided to leave in hopes his siblings would feel better.
Power: Aromatherapy - the ability to use his breath and scent to control other bodied into various odd states
Other: He is close friends with Kiiro and wants to be the class president to make sure everyone is happy.
[/hide]

[hide=Tifa Omitara]Character Name: Tifa Omitara
Nickname: Rainbow, Sweetie - She hates both.
Appearance: [hide=Pic]My dark words 245zksw[/hide]
Personality: Tifa is nice, but a bit crude and not always the most pleasant person to be around. She can be easily annoyed, is fairly bossy, and often retorts angrily to any comment that may seem offensive to her. However, she is always there to help those few who are her friends, even kf she not the most enthusiastic about helping.
History: She was a normal girl who rarely got along with others and ended up relying on her old, stuffed bunny Loppy, who she still carries around even now.
Power: Puppetry - the ability to attach invisible threads to others to control as het puppets- mainly uses her plush rabbit.
Other: Her only real friends are Izze and her large, brown rabbit doll with floppy ears. She also is attracted more to girls than guys.
[/hide]
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:59 pm

[hide=Pico]Character Name: Pico Genkai
Nickname: Pokey Stick
Appearance: [hide=Pic]My dark words Dvpmv5[/hide]
Personality: Sweet, but sassy, and fairly vain. She thinks highly of herself and believes she has no flaws. Yet, she is pretty nice.
History: No real story here- she was born an only child to a rich family who spoiled her.
Power: Wind control
Crush: Most cute boys
BF: Hopes for one
Pass: [tip=Already posted it]☆[/tip]
Other: She loves Pokey, video games, and her pet cat, Relta.[/hide]

[hide=Saffie]Character Name: Saffie Reno
Nickname: Creeper
Appearance: Refer to Saffie from MewMew's Mishaps comic Razz
Personality: Sweet, jolly, but slightly awkward and enjoys spending more time in her dark room on her computer, reading and watching creepypasta, fanfics, and videogames.
History: She used to live with her young, single mom who also loved creepypasta and video games like a nerd Razz (Like me XD)
Power: Doppleganger- transforms into stuff
Crush: Jeff the Killer (And other scary Memes)
BF: None...sadly XD
Pass: ☆
Other: She has a Jeff body pillow that she adores as well as a GIR and Slenderman plushies that she carries around.[/hide]
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Name: Thunderpaw (Thunderveil)
Looks: I'm a large, rather muscular tom with dark sepia tabby fur and ragged stripes of black and ashy grey marking my pelt. My coat has also a bit of dim gold highlights lacing it as well, and my eyes are a stern, deep ultramarine. I have large paws that are colored a dark, muddled gold and long, blackened claws.
Side: Leader 
Crush: None, most crush on him XD
Mate: none
Kin: Brother to Acidpaw and Moonspike
Pass: Bark bark
Other: He really doesn't care about trivial things like love

Name: Squirrelfang 
Looks: A ruddy, russet she-cat with short, but thick fur. She has large, red-tinted golden eyes as well s a bushy tail like her namesake. Her paws are small and quick, her nose tends to twitch, and she can sit well on her haunches.
Side: Deputy
Mate: None
Kin: Cousin in Pyrefly
Pass: ^
Other: She's very feisty and follows under Bloodcream's logic.

Name: Dragonhorn 
Looks: A large Tom of tabby brown, sepia, and black, with olive eyes tinged with red rings.
Crush: Bloodcream, Darkgaze
Mate: Sweetsoft
Kin: Fairykit, Bravekit- he thinks.
Pass:^
Other: 

Name: Moonspike
Looks: a tall, pure white tom with a black nose and paws that fade to black. His claws are icy clear and his eyes are dark grey with icy blue flecks and black waterlines. His thick is striped with pale grey rings and tipped black.
Crush: Mistywolf
Mate: Dunno
Kin: Brothers are Thunderpaw and Acidpaw
Pass:
Other: He is a fairly big flirt

Name: Acidpaw (Acidice)
Looks: A blackish brown tabby with wide paws ad long fur. He has toxic green eyes and then lower portion of my body is faded to a pure white.
Crush: None
Kin: Moonspike, Thunderpaw
Pass:
Other: Is almost a mute, rarely speaks.

Name: Daykit (Daybreak)
Looks: a small she-cat with a tabby pelt of pale yellow and grey with soft sky blue eyes.
Side: Neutral
Crush: None 
Kin: daughter to Milkroot
Pass:
Other: was newborn when her mother died and Milkroot came with her to live in Boneclan.

Name: Pyrefly 
Looks: I'm a tom with thick, but short reddish-hued tawny fur that often appears rather ruffled and excited. My eyes are usually wide and bright orangy gold, but when annoyed or intimidated, they are fiery slits. My paws are around average for my size, which is between compact and slender. And my tail is a bit short, and layered with jagged, messy fur that lashes about when I'm excited, which happens easily.
Crush: Darkgaze
Mate: Open
Kin: Cousin is Squirrelfang
Pass:
Other:

Name: Murderpaw (Murderwing)
Looks: A tall, long-legged tom with sleek, jet black fur and dim red eyes. His tail is long and feathered, and the soft fur on his chest, leg joints, cheek, and ear tips are long and feathered too.
Side: Deputy/neutral
Mate: Open
Kin: Sister is Bluepaw
Pass:
Other:

Name: Bravekit (Bravebird)
Looks: I'm a dark brown tabby tom with a cream belly and tan hints to my pelt. My paws are wide and fairly strong, but despite how clumsy they can be on the ground, they're pretty good for swimming and even keeping steady within the confines of tree branches. My eyes are a bright sky blue and rimmed in dark brown fur, while my chin is a soft tawny color.
Side: neutral
Crush: open
Kin: Mother - Sweetsoft, Father - Silverfang/Dragonhorn, sibling - Fairykit
Pass:
Other:

Name: Demoneater
Looks: A jet black tom with shadowy violet eyes and a dark spot of grey on his chest. His muzzle is tinted crimson, his tail is whip-like, and he smells like death. Yet in the light of silver pelt, tiny flecks of silverly white shine on his usually black gums and lips.
Side: his own
Crush: Whisperstar's mates
Mate: Stormcloud
Kin: Sister - Stormcloud, yes it's messed up. Kits - Pitchkit, Fleshkit, Rawkit
Pass:
Other: was originally named Gleampaw/kit

Name: Stormcloud 
Looks: A large framed, dark grey she-cat with thick fur and darker points. Her eyes are storm grey and her paws are strong and wide.
Mate: Demoneater
Kin: Demoneater, Pitchkit, Rawkit, Fleshkit
Pass:
Other:

Name: Bluepaw (Blueskull)
Looks: pretty, pure brown she-cat with a smooth body. The solid of her head is dark bluish grey, along with her pawpads, but her eyes are a chocolate brown.
Side: deputy
Crush: Flareclaw
Kin: Murderpaw
Pass:
Other:

Name: Koipaw (Koipetal)
Looks: a pretty looking cat with a smooth pelt of white covered in pale splotches of orange, red, and gold. She has bright pink eyes with golden flecks.
Side: leader
Crush: Sharppaw
Kin: sister is Honeypaw, brother is Cherrydew
Pass:
Other:

Name: Fairykit (Fairyglow)
Looks: a kit with a tabby pelt of light brown and tan with pinkish eyes and bits of white on her chest, nose, and paws.
Kin: Mother - Sweetsoft, Father - Silverfang/Dragonhorn, sibling - Bravekit
Pass:
Other:

Name: Honeypaw (Honeybee)
Looks: a slender se-cat with a bright pelt of gold and neat, brownish black stripes. Her eyes are a rich honey colored amber.
Side: leader
Crush: Goatpelt
Kin: Koipaw, Cherrydew
Pass:
Other:

Name: Sweetsoft
Looks: a pale, reddish cream she-cat with dainty paws and kitten-soft fur. She has silvery white eyes and grey tear lines that stretch around her head and down her spine as well as a white belly and legs. Her pink skin shows a bit through her fur, givg her pet more of a pinkish look.
Side: leader/neutral
Crush: Silverfang
Mate: Dragonhorn / Silverfang
Kin: Fairykit, Bravekit, Meltfire
Pass:
Other:

Name: Bloodcream
Looks: a dark cream she-cat with blood red eyes and crimson splattered paws
Mate: open
Kin: none
Pass:
Other:

Name: Pitchkit (Pitchblack)
Looks: a jet black kitten with dark orangy amber eyes
Kin: Stormcloud, Demoneater, Rawkit, Fleshkit
Pass:
Other:

Name: Greenberry
Looks: A tabby brown Tom with sharp green eyes
Mate: open Wink
Kin: none
Pass:
Other:

Name: Fleshkit (Fleshleaf)
Looks: A peachy, skin-toned kit with bright green eyes
Kin: Stormcloud, Demoneater, Rawkit, Pitchkit
Pass:
Other:

Name: Cherrydew
Looks: A bright red Tom with long, soft fur and shiny blue eyes.
Crush: most she-cats
Mate: open
Kin: Koipaw, Honeypaw
Pass:
Other: He is very, very charming

Name: Meltfire
Looks: a pale creamy white tom with orangy brown eyes
Kin: Neice is Sweetsoft
Pass:
Other:

Name: Rawkit (Rawherb)
Looks: A dark russet Tom kit with dark green eyes
Kin: Stormcloud, Demoneater, Fleshkit, Pitchkit
Pass:
Other:

Name: Milkroot
Looks: a creamy white Tom with brown eyes, paws, and black freckles.
Crush: none
Mate: deceased
Kin: Daykit
Pass:
Other: he was raised on a farm
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:34 am

8/18/13
Alrighty now guys! I'm currently going back to school, which means I may not have as much time in the day to rp as in the summer, however, being in school makes me more opt to updating and actually striving to keep the rp up and organized. Thus, here I am to try and fix some of our problems.

Firstly, it seems that Silver has been banned from PF. Since they changed the format, making it to where we don't know the length of time, she'll be on an indefinite break or pause. Her characters won't be killed or anything, just made into NPCs until she returns- if at all. This includes making her characters Silverwind, Berryclan's deputy, and Moonpaw, Shineclan's med app, into regular cats. Therefore, those spots will be open for characters. If you want to apply, specifically for the deputy position, I'll need to talk to you, or [s]your character will need to talk to Meteorstar about the ordeal[/s]. If no one steps up, I'll have Meteorstar make the choice herself. I will also be adding the NPC (or Break Member's characters) area to the ranks on the actual threads for the clans and not the setup.

Also, update- Since we've spent entirely too much time in the Gathering, I will be changing a bit of the laws:
Every MotM, there will be five she-cats, one from each clan, up for prizes. These she-cats will only be picked when a tom requests them to the leader any time before the next Gathering and if another tom wishes to choose a different cat from the same clan, there will be a conference on the Black Moon of who will be chosen. The rest will be chosen at random if not requested.
[hide=Example ]
Meteorstar, Jawstar, Snowstar, Chervilstar, and Sandstar meet up on the Black Moon to discuss what five will be chosen for the upcoming MotM. Seedbleed and Blackblood of Featherclan come, as well as Firesky of Berryclan because Seed wants a she-cat in Featherclan, but Blackblood wants a cat in Berryclan that's different from the one that Firesky wants. Here, they will explain their sides to all the leaders and it woukd be here that the five she-cats will be chosen.[/hide]

If something happens to one of the she-cats or toms that have been decided, during the Gathering, the leaders will discuss such again, but much more quickly.
Also, now we shall start the clans back into their rightful threads so that things may go back to normal.
• Rubypaw lost to Whitemist and Ashpaw will continue her warrior training.
• Applepaw was one by Dreamdrifter as Thicketsplash didn't defend her as his queenie. Dreamdrifter decided not to make her his queenie, thus Applepaw will resume her warrior training as well. Her mentor will be Silvertongue.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down