Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plastic Notes

Go down

Plastic Notes Empty Plastic Notes

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:28 am

These two are going to be the two main characters of my new story that I'm writing. I've only gotten the first chapter finished, but I have the prologue ready and such. So, this may explain some things:

In the distant future, the year 8963 is a time of war and danger. The Milky Way Galaxy is barren wasteland filled with dying planets. Only six planets remain, spiraling around the reddened sun. Saturn was lost in the Great War of 6743 between the Milky Way Galaxy and the Daraken Galaxy, and as the Sun ages, on the brink of its death, it grows larger and even more deadly as it only has 5 years before it explodes. Mercury has already been burned out by its powerful heat and Venus is locked in a war for survival. Venisans wish to flee the planet to live in the neighboring galaxy, Daraken Galaxy, but Venus has many enemies and would be taken as prisoners if they left their home planet. The grand planet of Pandicia, located in the Daraken Galaxy, is home to the royal kingdom of the Pandium family. The great and noble race of pandicians are strong and brave, being the closest related beings to the ancient creatures called humans. Humans have been extinct for nearly 5 million years and their home, Earth, was abandoned when a great trash avalanche ruined the rest of Earth water sources. But as the war rages on, a clan of fiendish creatures known as the Nythinians began to leave their home planet, Nyia, to search for prey. Their planet is located at the edge of the Daraken Galaxy where they are beginning to die off. Their population skyrocketed and their prey began to lessen and lessen till they were unable to feed themselves. They began to journey across the galaxy and set their sights on Pandicia. The pandicians never expected these creatures to attack their planet, but the savage Nythinians swooped in and nearly wiped out all that inhabited the rich planet. Only few survived, fighting the hordes of beasts. But far beyond the fighting planets, there lies a planet of peace and harmony, the planet Nevaeh Gaia. The only ones who know of its existence are its own inhabitants, the race of Naginata. They are rarely seen as they are known as the Holy Creatures. They are trained on Nevaeh Gaia and when they’re ready to leave, they are summoned by the Angel Spirits and sent to the planet they are to protect and bring peace to. This story’s hero is a Naginatain exile who was driven out from his home as he had grown demented by torturous dreams and demons, for he is unfit to become an angel. Deep in the bowels of the planet’s jungles, Xenon, the unfit Naginatain, woke from a dream of peace and purity as the Angel Spirits have chosen him, of all the others, to bring peace to the planet of Pandicia. It is now his destiny to destroy all the Nythinian egg hordes and groups from both of the galaxies, restoring peace to all the endangered citizens of the universe.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Plastic Notes Empty Re: Plastic Notes

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:43 am

In my story I'm writing, I had to come up with new 'races' of alien-type creatures, so, here's my version of the main villainous race of Nythian planet, Nyia.

Species: Nythian
Appearance: Towering from 10 to 15 feet tall, these creatures come in different shades of greys and black, with bright red, black, and grey spines shooting out from their ankles, tail tips, necks, and heads. The spine are razor sharp, the distinct colors standing for: Black being the thickest and strongest, made up of blackened iron. The grey one are most plentiful and are made up of hardened hairs, being the thinnest and sharpest of the spines. The red spines are the most special, being extremely toxic and able to sense and pin point important blood veins in their enemies. They have razor-like blades for claws, three on each of their looming, heavy paws and one claw on each of their feet.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down