Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeno X Sergey RP

Go down

Xeno X Sergey RP Empty Xeno X Sergey RP

Post  MewMew100 Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:56 am

<sub><b>[ Sergey || Blue-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>While a small puff of breath formed in front of his face, Sergey almost winced at the crisp, cold air. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to come out at late dawn during autumn to a mountain, but back when he came up with the idea, he didn't really bother to see it going wrong. After all, <i>cold</i>, out of everything, was indeed not enough to scare someone like him away, isn't that right? Oh, yes. Truly right.

Rubbing a front paw against the other in hopes of getting rid of the sharp feeling caused by the wind, the scholar proceeded to wander closer to the mountain, taking the view in as well as inhaling - it felt great to be there. The mountains were incredible, just like him. No other place could be better in his current opinion.

Then, he tripped.

Without the ability to completely grasp what's happening, Sergey unintentionally stumbled, halting himself from falling flat on his face just in the right moment. After a few moments of standing in an awkward position, staring wide-eyed at the ground, he shook himself as if to bring himself back. Glancing around, he finally saw it - it was a rock.

<b>"Stupid,"</b> he scoffed at the tiny object, pushing it sideways with a rough shove. Satisfied with the view of it rolling away from him, the Blue-Earth quite literally shot his nose into the air with a smug expression, and continued his stroll.</blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xeno X Sergey RP Empty Re: Xeno X Sergey RP

Post  MewMew100 Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:57 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>Only a few days had passed since Xeno's return to Earth Tribe from that of the Light, and the camp still rang with the familiar tune of earthy aromas. And yet, the young she-cat could discern the tang of a few new scents that added discord to the harmonious song she once knew. As such, the occasional figure sporting a new face would cross her path as Xeno took the time to explore the camp confines, hoping to find where all the others of her ranking congregated. And it had been one of those said unfamiliar faces who had brought her to where she now sat.

This early in the morning, the she-cat had forgotten what was said as to pull her from the warmth of the camp into the mountain range in which Mt. Corvo stood, nor why she ultimately cared what the handsome Blue-Earth had to say. All that Xeno could recall was how huffy the older scholar had gotten after a few choice words shared between them. Not even enough to formulate a full conversation, in the she-cat's mind, but enough to send the cat she now knew as Sergey up the mountainside.

Boredly toying with a patch of brittle blades of grass, crisp from the dry, mountainous air, Xeno yawned and blinked. Bleary-eyed and cold, she felt her dark pelt twitch with a shudder and her large ears flick with annoyance. If it had been later in the day, the scholar apprentice would have been more welcoming of the fresh chill as she had been long-awaiting the Autumn and Winter moons, but as she current sat far from her nest and drained of what little energy she had so early in the dawn, Xeno secretly wished it had been a more sunny season.

Glancing upward over her shoulder, as her back had been turned to face the mountain in which the Blue-Earth climbed, Xeno sighed. <b><i>"For a scholar, he sure is stupid,"</i></b> she murmured to herself, not wishing for her warm throat to be greeted with harsh air that Mt. Corvo had to offer. Reluctantly, she got shakily up to her paws and stood with an arch in her back. Once stretched out and limber, she turned on her paws and started trudging up the tough terrain. Who else would go and stop the idiot before he got too high and fell? After all, Xeno was the only other one there. <i>How did he lure me here again anyways?</i></blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:48 am

<sub><b>[ Sergey || Blue-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>The tomcat took only a few steps before he managed to spot a smaller cat nearby - it was not hard for him to recall the name Egg, considering how he was the one that pulled the apprentice here for his own enjoyment. The difficult task was only one thing; the <i>reason</i>. Albeit he was certain coming to Mt. Corvo would provide fun, it was never clearly stated what he wanted to do, nor how to make his companion enjoy the time as well. Not like these thoughts ever crossed his mind. He came up with the idea, meaning it will be great, and additionally, he did not feel responsible for the other's mood.

<b>"What are you up to?"</b> Sergey huffed as soon as he reached the spot Xeno was at, with slight annoyance and amusement creating a misunderstandable result. He had been checking on what the she-cat was doing, but he found it impossible to make sense out of it. She wasn't really doing anything! She was just sitting there, with gaze that suggested she will fall over and slip into a season-long sleep in any moment.

<b>"I'd like to say you should have considered my words before coming here. What's the point if you're about to fall asleep, if I may ask?"</b> The question was asked in such voice, that it could have been called genuine. Genuine, in sending someone away, perhaps. But seeing as it's Sergey, all the bossiness he had showed back in camp seemed to fade from his mind like mist, without a trace left behind. It's not like he would admit he dragged a sleepy cat here, anyways.

Awaiting the White-Earth's response, meanwhile having longing to actually do something exciting, the scholar started to walk around in circles around his tribemate, blue orbs fixed on her face, as if he was on a lookout for signs on facial features that suggested dislike.</blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:48 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote><b>"Ehh?"</b> Xeno blinked her green eye as it locked onto Sergey's approaching form as he seemed to backtrack down his path to reach her. A small, but quite prominent smirk appeared on her face. <b>"What? Worried I was going to fall? Or can you just not make the climb unless someone's eyes- err- eye is on you?"</b> Though she did not know this cat very well, from her few days in camp, she could make a few assumptions.

Firstly, Sergey was a very proud cat. And <i>very</i> self-loving at that. Any words that could possibly tarnish the ego so precious to him would be found offensive and distasteful, and Xeno was quickly learning how to push his buttons. After all, who was there to stop her? She hadn't been assigned a mentor as of yet.

A yawn escaped her throat, to which she quickly cleared up after letting it linger for a moment as Sergey arrived. As the tom paced around her, she simply added in a tired, but chipper tune<b>,"Oh? I can't say that I was tired while in camp. You just must not be that much fun."</b> And there she was. Soon, she was sure to get an earful.

However, Xeno simply found it funny. Anticipating the lilting voice of the Blue-Earth which would surely raise a few altos, the White-Earth wrapped her silky tail neatly around her paws as she sat, poised and ready for the pacing tom to pause. Would she have a cunning, cutting response to add? Or would his frantic jabbering be too wayward and hilarious for her to follow up on? Either way, this should be the little wake-up call Xeno needed for the morning.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:58 pm

<sub><b>[ Sergey || Blue-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>Anyone could have easily thought Sergey lost his mind and also his self-awareness, suggested by how hollow his gaze seemed to have turned. Not even an inch of his muscle moved - there wasn't even any evidence he was listening to anything Xeno was saying. Was he even breathing? Probably not.

<b>"<i>What?</i>"</b> was all he could draw out of his tightly closed lips after moments of silence. It was comedic, the way his voice instantly slipped into such a higher tune, supported by that expression, and additionally pulling said word more than necessary. After loosing all of his composure just now, the Blue-Earth had to inhale and exhale deeply to pull himself back together.

<b>"First of all, why would I even be worried about <i>you</i>?"</b> Although the beginning of his probably medium-in-length speech has been started in a calmly fashioned manner, Sergey's words rolled from his tongue rapidly as he sunk into something that could be called an offended rant. <b>"Second, I don't want anyone to look after me. Why <i>should</i> anyone look after me? I'm not a kit, - unlike someone here - and I am indeed independent. Me, having a babysitter? Oh, dear Spirits!"</b> Considering the way the Earth Triber emphasized his blabbering alongside overly-exaggerated facial expression, it did indeed offer quite a show.

Blowing out a snort with the last arrogant look at Xeno, he turned tail and set himself down, obviously in a sulky mood. This was like being outright insulted in the rudest way possible! In all honesty, there was absolutely no need for Sergey to stay by the she-cat he considered awfully disrespectful currently, but it's not like he was actually putting thought into what he was doing. All he was aware of was the fact that his pride got stung, and Xeno was the <i>nasty bee</i>.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:03 pm

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>If she had been any other sort of cat, Xeno was sure she would have flinched, if not having already jumped back in fear at the vile tone attached to Sergey's words. But she was Xeno- a sometimes cold and calculated character- and she knew better than to get worked up over someone's explosive personality. The poison dripping from the Blue-Earth's tongue did little to faze the younger triber, even as he addressed her as a kit. <i>Well, all things considered, I suppose my age dictates that I am. But nevertheless...</i>

The ordeal had been funny to Xeno, despite how her now blank face and slackened composure had yet to break with any sort of laugh or snicker. The high pitch his voice had taken and his vast array of facial expressions had been just as others put it- a show. However, it was a show surrounded by negative energy and one that she had caused. If she were going to spare the fates of all their other tribemates, she was going to have to bring Mr. Independent down a few pegs. With a sigh, she stood.

Plodding over on wary paws, she stood half a tail-length behind Sergey and fixed her glossy, moss eye on the tom. <b>"I'm sorry."</b> Her tone wasn't complacent, nor tight and steely as she spoke fluidly with genuine apology. <b>"It wasn't my place to taunt you. I guess we should just head home now, huh?"</b> Calm and collected, her words trickled out a bit slowly, almost as if a small pang of guilt had struck her. Really, who was she to make some sort of joke around him? About him? She didn't even know him. He had simply plucked her out of the camp as his entourage just because she must've been the first cat he laid eyes one that wasn't busy. Sure, maybe she was having a more enjoyable time in camp, but who was she to look someone in the face and tell them no when they wished to take her somewhere new?

She sat down, her head aim downward as she stared a burning hole into the dry, packed earth. She was sure he would be mad, but maybe, if he had calmed down enough, they would return to Earth Tribe where he could brood in safety. Even where they sat now, danger still lurked in various forms and the mountain wasn't a place to exhibit extreme emotions without thought and care.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:04 pm

<sub><b>[ Sergey || Blue-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>The silence following his anger-filled speech was a bit surprising, no lie. While Sergey really wasn't aware of how Egg's personality and mind worked, he had at least assumed the young she-cat would retort or taunt him more, resulting in a chaotic exchange of words. But that never came. Fortunately or unfortunately? He wasn't certain. Obviously, he wouldn't have liked to fall into an argument, but the fact that no response came... it was unnerving, to say the least. Albeit he was highly self-centered, the scholar did not hope of making his Tribemate dislike him or anything of that sort. He just wanted fun by coming here, after all, and this was the exact opposite of that.

Was he too scary? Yes, the White-Earth didn't even inch away by a bit as he pretty much attacked her, but...

<i>Stop!</i> Sergey cursed himself for caring way too much. He was not the wrong one here, isn't that true? Egg attempted to play a game, probably, and things turned out differently - or, perhaps, the way she expected them to go. Huh. Go figure.

Sergey perked his ears as the sound of the female rising reached them, hesitantly glancing back over his shoulder to meet her gaze. She looked so indifferent. Perhaps she wasn't mad at all. Hopefully. Though, what she said caught him even more off-guard than the beforehand happenings, if that's even possible. His eyes grew wide as he stared at Egg, half expecting her to just turn around and go, her form becoming nothing more than a dot in the distance, eventually vanishing into nothingness.

It took him some more moments filled with nothing but the wind howling to collect himself, and actually be able to pull a normal sentence out of his mouth. Shaking his fur, almost as if in hopes of getting rid of what just happened, he stood and turned, looking down at the now sitting she-cat. <b>"It's fine."</b> What meant the acceptance of the apology was a mix of an exhale and a sigh, but nevertheless it showed no selfishness from earlier. It was composed, shockingly. <b>"No, let's not go."</b> The Blue-Earth subconsciously tried to will away the tones of bossiness, but alas, that didn't work out so good. <b>"We came here for the mountains. Let's stay!"</b> The smile that got built on the male's lips could easily be felt as alien, if anything at all. Sure, it's not that he never ever smiled, but considering the events, it was different. In spite of this conversation, he still felt excited to climb a peak or two.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:55 pm

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>Xeno watched the tom curiously as Sergey turned around to speak to her, and calmly so. Her ears twitched with surprise as he seemed to have cooled down all the way from boiling point to room temperature in a fraction of a moment. Though, Xeno wasn't complaining. When he suggested with a smile to stay, the she-cat couldn't help offering a smile of her own, even as a small yawn broke through it. For a moment, the White-Earth's expression in trying to keep her smile while her mouth was agape made her look rather silly, but she quickly shook her head and beamed a grin that looked as bright as ivory in contrast of her dark-colored face. <b>"Sure thing!"</b>

Her green eye flashed with a playful gleam as she hopped up to stand on her nimble paws, her stilt-like legs in position to bolt. <b>"Once we get to the top, wanna race back down to the bottom?"</b> Not giving Sergey a chance to reply, the she-cat had already started continuing up the mountainous path they had chosen with rekindled vigor. <i>Maybe he's not so bad. Who knows?</i> She chuckled happily to herself, and for the first time that morning, Xeno was truly enjoying herself. The usually sluggish she-cat was chipper up the trail and maintained the same peppy pace, even as she began to cut her soft pads on the tough, ragged rocks in her way. She didn't even mind the bossy tone Sergey took and was sure that even if he were to become moody for a moment or two, it wouldn't take too long in passing. Maybe she could get used to the Blue-Earth's company and even learn a few things from him as a scholar.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:20 am

<sub><b>[ Sergey || Blue-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote><i>Woah</i>, was the first "thought", if it could be called that, that popped into his mind. Taking Xeno's earlier words into consideration, he really expected something else, like getting told it was too dangerous to hang around here anyway, or that she was too tired... or that she just didn't want his company. At all. Now that would have hurt indeed. Though, the twitch of the apprentice scholar's ears seemed to have came from her own surprise as well, which was strangely relieving. The tom wasn't the only one getting caught off-guard again.

The best part out of all, however, was the expression that sat upon his companion's facial features. A mix between a smile and a yawn, it was more than funny-looking, and was completely against the idea of the Blue-Earth suppressing an amused chuckle upon its sight.

His ears twitched in a synchronized fashion, standing all the way up on the top of his head as he witnessed Xeno getting to her paws, traces of the unpleasant coldness gone. <b>"Of course!"</b> The scholar was more than fond of the suggestion, not even having the patience anymore to stand still and stare at the she-cat bounding away with a shocked look. No, instead, he wore a similar grin to hers as he followed, stretching his long limbs to hare across the field before the mountains, eventually catching up to his Tribemate. The strong breeze that lifted his gray fur now felt amazing, in contrast to how chilling it was when they arrived.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:41 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>The she-cat carefully maneuvered across the tough earth, dodging the occasional boulder and hole as she raced alongside the recently running Sergey. Her feathery tail whipped in the crisp, mountainous wind that sent a chill throughout each of her bones, only managing to force her forward more. The rushing in her ears and throbbing in her paws made her feel as if she were running on air had it not been for hard, warm touch of the earth under paw, and in all honesty, her lungs probably believed so to be true. As they reached higher into the sky, climbing the mountain, it would only make sense that oxygen would thin- not to a dangerous, unbreathable level- but one that would cause lightheadedness if taken in for too long. However, Xeno didn't seem to mind.

Running with Sergey felt uplifting to the White-Earth. Despite their differences, it seemed that the two could at least share this in common- at least for a little while. Xeno didn't know if the tom actually liked to run, or physical exertion at all, and this was probaby just him wishing for some sort of fun in the heat of the moment, but she didn't mind this either. For now, she could play in peace. There would be more time in the day to nap or eat, and she would eventually get her fill. To just run for now, with the nipping wind cradling her face- oh, it was bliss. So strange, one would think, for one so lazy as she, but nevertheless, movement had always been Xeno's guilty pleasure.

Throwing a glance over her shoulder, the apprentice eyed the older scholar and offered him a grateful smile, even if he had missed seeing it during their jog. At least, Xeno knew she had thanked him in her own little way for the outing. Turning her sight back forward, she noted how quickly they had managed to make it to the top of their trail. Of course, they hadn't made it up to the highest point of the mountain, but to one of the other points of substantial height. Upon reaching a way that only led downward from all sides, she paused and gave a few small huffs. Surely her body would hate her a bit later for the sudden activity, but at the moment, she didn't care. Through her pants, she mused airlessly<b>,"You know...fufu...you're pretty fast....fufu...."</b></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:56 pm

<sub><b>[ Sergey || Blue-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>The scene was absolutely gorgeous, in Sergey's opinion at least. The sun, which by now was close to reaching its highest point in the sky, beat down on him, and would have uncomfortably warmed him up if it wasn't for the mountain winds that ruffled his fur. It almost felt like the breeze made thoughts that stirred his mind earlier fade as quickly as dew on a warm sunny morning - no traces were left behind. He was able to enjoy himself at last, the goal that he thought up when he woke and dragged Xeno here in the first place.

Stretching his legs each time they were up in the air to avoid stumbling into a peeking up edge, the Blue-Earth was unaware as the mountain gradually sloped upwards. His mind was way too focused on enjoying the moment to actually pay attention. The she-cat's gesture, however, didn't manage to slip by him without notice. She seemed... happy. Excited? Grateful? Before he could pause his train of thoughts, he shrugged it off; she was probably just feeling great. Well, he only assumed Xeno was plain happy, since he himself got an expression on that clearly radiated happiness. He shouldn't make this seem more complicated than it actually was, probably.

Halting beside his companion, Sergey took a moment to regain his breath, huffing quietly while he stared at the top peak of Mt. Corvo. <b>"Of course. You put up quite a run too, though,"</b> he admitted as he whipped his head towards Xeno to meet her gaze, wearing a smug expression once again; flashing a toothy grin, his hopes of getting air back into his lungs consisted only by in- and exhaling through his nose.

Ending his struggle with breathing finally, the Blue-Earth retraced his tracks to turn around and walk to the edge of the peak the two were on. Much to his dismay, the sight weren't as comforting as he thought they would be. Well, they were, but only for a split second. Afterwards, Sergey was hit with the realization that they had to climb down as well. With unintentional wide eyes, he unsheathed his claws as an attempt to dig them into the hard land, but alas, that wasn't really possible with the stony terrain, resulting in him scratching it uneasily.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:15 pm

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote><b>"I may not seem like it, but I'm one who enjoys the occasional run."</b> Xeno returned Sergey's cheeky grin with one of her own. She lightly grazed the ground with a paw as she prodded the earth lightly, claws slightly extended. She had failed to mention that she was, in fact, what she would consider a running enthusiast. However, her smug look diminished as soon as she saw the Blue-Earth's demeanor change. Casting away her taunting disposition, she quietly padded up to stand beside Sergey, casting her gaze over the scene beyond their perch on Mt. Corvo. In the early midday, it appeared as if the trees that littered the ground below with small, green clouds clustered together, and the long stretches of land past the dense Earth Tribe territory felt almost out of reach. The rivers and pools were the thin veins that carried the precious lifeblood of the land named Nandryx. All seemed right in the world, to Xeno, from where she stood upon the mountain.

Turning to head slightly to glance at the grey and white tom, she noted how his expression was less than peaceful, and her brow furrowed. Lips curled downward into a frown as she opened her mouth to speak, though no words found their way out to break the serenity cast upon the scene. Finally, she forced out in a gentle murmur<i><b>,"Sergey, are you alright?"</b></i> Her ears flattened slightly and tail lashed with worry. What was wrong? Was he feeling ill? Or had he not been aware of how high they had reached? Various reasons for his discomfort and solutions ran by in Xeno's head, though she was unsure of which to take until Sergey alerted her to his reason.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:53 pm

<sub><b>[ Sergey || Blue-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>Xeno's words passed right over Sergey's head and thus focus, in spite of him wanting to reply, to assure her nothing was wrong at all and continue the fun. They were having such a good time, but now- he was scared. <i>Wait, no-</i> He bit his lip nervously, and lashed his tail. He wasn't scared. No way! He just needed to calm down, as soon as possible. Anyone, even the most experienced cats, could get discouraged by the sight of this... isn't that true?

Sucking in a breath through clenched teeth then exhaling it through his nose, the Blue-Earth forced himself into a few attempts of making his fur lie flat again and relax his tense shoulders. It was easier to imagine and say than actually do, it seemed. Did he perhaps have a phobia of heights? The thought never occurred to him before, since he didn't need to think about his fears. Plus, he never really was as high as now; the fear could have easily passed by unnoticed.

<b>"Yes."</b> The scholar's voice quavered as he found it, much to his dismay. Straightening himself, with tail still bushed out and fur rising along his spine, he cleared his throat. <b>"I'm alright."</b> There, that sounded much better, much more like his own actual self. <b>"How will we get down?"</b> His lips slowly turned upwards, forming a smile, albeit the way the gray-white tom stared at his companion with wide eyes, his uncertainty shone through easily. The fact that his assuring 'I'm alright' words were false was clear as day. Sergey wanted to slap himself right there. He shouldn't be afraid of anything, and there he was, discomforted by being on a mountain.

<b>"We are going to fall!"</b> The Blue-Earth didn't yell, however his mews rose to a small wail soon enough, panicking. Coming up was so much easier; they only had to climb. No effort needed. But getting down in one piece seemed frightening out of the blue.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:08 pm

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>The she-cat watched on with worried eyes as Sergey's demeanor seemed shaken. How quickly he jumped from silence, to cheery, to terrified. Xeno know not how to cope with his trying to cope. Simply put, she was dumbfounded.

The fear of falling was truly a reasonable one, but it seemed a little odd coming from cat who lived in a mountainous tribe. But, then again, the apprentice did note that Sergey was once an outsider like herself. He probably didn't grow up around heights as young Earth Tribers did. And even though the height hardly fazed Xeno, she could understand where his fear was coming from.

While she never received the fear, Xeno's brother had gained an immense fear of heights, as well as bird, when Xeno and their sister had been attacked by a hawk. Having seen the two plucked up by the raptor had caused the young tom nightmares, and when Xeno would sleep with him, she was often roused by his terrified cries. Now, all the she-cat could do was stare at Sergey in shock.

<b>"So...I guess this means no race, huh?"</b> she lightly joked, hoping to lighten the mood, though her own smile soon failed. Looking with sympathy at the tom for a moment longer, she quickly turned to look at the various directions down the mountain and decided that the way they came would be their best route. She walked to the edge and looked over her shoulder at the grey and white tom with tender eyes. In a soft voice, she mewed<b>,"Here. You can hold onto my tail with your teeth and we can walk down the mountain together."</b> Her soft tail rose as if to offer it to the tom. She made this gesture not to offend or belittle Sergey- it was just all she knew to do to calm Rock when they returned home from play and had to walk down a slope or hill.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:03 am

<sub><b>[ Sergey || Blue-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>The silence that hung in the air was like a bitter reminder. A bitter reminder that Sergey, well, pretty much messed this up, in a way. But then again, he really wasn't aware he could be frightened by heights. He was certain they would run up the mountain and then down without tripping into troubles. He absolutely hated how it turned into the opposite.

The Blue-Earth appreciated Xeno's attempts at shedding a brighter light at the situation, really. He even managed to let out a snort. It was even a test for himself to see if he could get himself back together. More or less, it worked, yet his paws were still rooted to the stone as he watched the black she-cat pad away. She halting on the edge was a huge relief; what would he do if she just left him there? Sure, eventually he would climb down, even if it took all night, but being with her strangely made him feel more safe. He couldn't fall if he wasn't alone.

Sergey shot his head up as he stared at Xeno after her words. It all sounded so... different from what he heard, maybe? He couldn't find the right words to describe it, but nevertheless, it wasn't something he heard often. Others helping him when he was uncertain about something. (Because he wasn't scared, oh no, not at all.) She didn't even sound like she was amused and trying to make fun of him. Just simply sympathetic and genuine.

<b>"Won't I hurt you?"</b> The scholar was finally able to make a word as he padded to her side. Since she was being so nice to him, his reply wasn't about snapping or the like. Just wondering; he could bite down her tail too hard by accident, after all.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:09 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>Xeno watched as Sergey remained still, as if her were contemplating over something- her words, perhaps? After a moment longer, though, her eye followed the cooly-colored cat's movements as he came to stand beside her. Her ears twitched at his words, surprised by how soft they were, and she couldn't help but crack a small smile. Shaking her head lightly, she smiled a little more. <b>"I'm not worried. I had a brother who practically chewed through my tail on multiple occasions. Plus, I trust you. Just trust in me to get us down."</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:30 am

<sub><b>[ Sergey || Blue-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>Was this cat full of surprises? It seemed like that was the case - she kept stirring Sergey's balance and throwing him off-guard. Xeno <i>trusted</i> him? Maybe he shouldn't be overthinking it; it wouldn't be shocking if those words came merely out of the heat of the moment. But being as dramatic as he is, not overthinking wasn't really an option.

<b>"Alright,"</b> the tom sighed. <b>"I'll just... grab onto your tail if I feel like slipping."</b> Huffing those words out were a bit of a struggle, but hey, at least he managed with them without sounding like a jerk. He assumed if he kept close to Xeno, he won't need her tail in his mouth all the time.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:39 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>The black cat gave a swift nod and turned her gaze back forward, her delicate paws starting the pace downward at a calm, reasonable speed. She noticed now that her paws seemed to pain her, stinging cuts alerting her brain that she would need to take precautionary measures the next time she returned here. However, she did not wince and did not cry out. Simply, she stifled the soreness and kept on walking. Her tail remained somewhat raised, but it still swung somewhat low as Sergey seemed fine with out it. She had to left his self-confidence in tact and her helping him, if seen by others, would surely be mistaken as either a show of weakness from the tom or a scene of false affection. And neither were true.

Glancing over, she looked off into the distance of the painted sky, the colors playing off thin clouds that spanned far beyond her sights and she smiled. <b><i>"Hey,"</i></b> she murmured softly, not breaking her contact with the light-laden sky beside them. <i><b>Do you think Air Tribe could touch those clouds? I wonder how soft they must be- perfect for sleeping, eh?"</b></i> Her voice seemed dreamy and wistful as she pondered on about the pink-tinted clouds floating above.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:59 am

<sub><b>[ Sergey || Blue-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>After setting his paws on the more jagged surface, Sergey jerked and made a small surprised noise. He didn't recall these being so sharp. Maybe they reached the peak from the other side? <i>Eh</i>, he wasn't sure anymore. For all he knew the world could have turned upside down during the time he had that panicking session.

But at least he didn't tumble down face-forward as soon as the two cats started to climb down in a reasonable pace. That was how he imagined it. And now, it didn't seem that threatening anymore. Xeno's words helped to calm him down, at least. If he had remained in that scared state, it would be for certain he wouldn't have moved by an inch.

The Blue-Earth perked his ears as the black she-cat spoke. She almost sounded like she was faraway. Well, judging by the glazed expression she had, she did seem rather absent-minded. Sergey tore his eyes from the mountain looming below them and his paws, lifting them to look at the sky. Cautiously - he didn't want to slip while he was staring. The apprentice's thoughts made him wonder. <b>"Maybe."</b> The scholar had to bring himself to a laugh. The image of Air Tribers hanging out on the clouds were more than amusing. <b>"Would you like to be up there too?"</b> He pondered out loud.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:05 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>Xeno's head spanned around to face Sergey, but a foreign expression seemed to be plastered upon her face. It was as if she looked sorrowful- as if she were on the brink of crying- but also appeared happy, as if a dream of hers had been recognized. It was surely a queer sight to behold, but the White-Earth simply looked on as Sergey for a moment in silence before breaking the eye contact and returning her gaze ahead of them, back to the mountain trail.

As she continued to walk, she gently shook her head and sighed, her expression relaxing and returning to the wistful one she once wore. <b><i>"Nah...I think I'd miss the ground too much. Even that close to the sun, I doubt the clouds would be as warm and inviting as the Earth Tribe nesting grounds."</i></b></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:54 pm

<sub><b>[ Sergey || Blue-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>Having his face kept sideways towards the sky, Sergey suddenly whipped his head around to face Xeno when she looked back at him. He had to check, since he could spot from the corner of his eyes that she seemed different. He was right - the blue pair widened in surprise to see such a foreign expression sitting on the she-cat's lips and eyes. Well, perhaps he was a bit too bold, but really, he found it hard to believe she actually looked at him like that, since she just didn't seem like the type to make such faces.

Though it was gone as suddenly as it popped up. At first, the Blue-Earth thought the apprentice wouldn't reply, and was a bit glad it didn't turn out that way. Speaking to her was pretty nice, he had to admit.

<b>"I can see why you would say that,"</b> he remarked, meanwhile dropping his gaze to see where he put his paws again after he felt like he could slip any moment. <b>"I haven't been in the Tribe for that long, yet I wouldn't leave it for anything."</b></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:35 pm

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Mt. Corvo ]</b><blockquote>The shadowy she-cat dipped her head in agreement to the tom's words and chuckled lightly. <b>"Yeah. I have a feeling that staying here was a good idea."</b> Tilting her head to look back at the older cat, she purred a little louder,<b>"Well, let's get off this mountain and back home, eh? I think we have some sleep to be catching up on before the rest of the tribe wakes."</b>

The lanky cat jollily trotted down the last remainder of the trail from the mountain to the ground that would direct them on the closest path leading to home. She continued to be joyful as they returned to Earth Tribe and even when she curled back up in her spot of previous use for slumber, having curled up in a tight ball, pleased with how the morning had gone. When she had woken up, she was still in good spirits, and though she didn't interact with the odd tom who dragged her nearly kicking and screaming out to Mt. Corvo a few hours earlier, she did smile a little smugly when his scent crossed her nose throughout camp. Never would she forget the first cat to witness a crack her tough shell; <i>a cat she felt she could speak now to about anything.</i> Nor would she ever forget her first real day as an Earth Tribe cat; <i>her morning in the mountains.</i></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum