Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeno X Lithium RP

Go down

Xeno X Lithium RP Empty Xeno X Lithium RP

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:49 pm

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Fisher's Outlook ]</b><blockquote>The harsh pounding of the rain thundered above, blocking out any thoughts that Xeno tried to recollect about earlier in the day.

The sky had been beaming with warm light despite the occasional autumn gust that raced past as Xeno spent her the leftover time of her day out at Fisher's Outlook. The water rippling beneath the colored sky was radiant beyond compare and the young White-Earth thought it a most fitting place to eat her late lunch of a water vole upon the sunning slab. The fish had been too clever for Xeno's single eye to trace, but she was not displeased with the plump prey that had sat partially eaten between her paws. In all honesty, it was a just what the she-cat needed to relax and unwind before returning home. However, she had not been anticipating what occurred next.

The fall shower had come as a slight surprise to Xeno, and at first, she was pleased by its warm, wet touch. Yet, when the faint pattering of the droplets turning into a cold, droning drum upon everything below it, the White-Earth knew she had to move out of its way. The tiny bombs dropped down exploded upon impact with the once placid surface of Ezrael's Lake and the stone she had just been sitting up, washing out the flavor and scent of the small rodent corpse placed atop it. As for the charcoal kitty, Xeno had managed to nestle herself beneath the stone overhang in the hopes of waiting out the rain for however long it would take, though her thoughts were still somewhat worried. She was fairly damp and the autumn nights weren't always the kindest to wet-furred souls, nor the soft banks of lakes if churned away by the harsh hits of their waves. The she-cat's only saving grace seemed to be the sight of a large, gray form in the near distance and the stunning blue marks upon his forehead and chest alerted Xeno that he was of Light Tribe's ranks.</blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xeno X Lithium RP Empty Re: Xeno X Lithium RP

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:49 pm

<sub><b>[ Lithium || White/Blue-Light || Fisher's Outlook ]</b><blockquote>Hunting for yourself had some ups and downs, mostly downs however. Lithium loved to hunt just for the sheer fact that he was tracking something down and killing it. But sometimes it took too much work and he got bored easily. The prey pile in the Light - Tribe camp was mostly used for sick cats first, elders, kits and then queens. Healthy cats got the last pickings, if there were any, that is. So he’d decided to go out and pick up a few things for the camp, because he’d figured a helping hand was always appreciated and it was technically his duty to do so.

Lithium ventured out west a bit, nearing the edges of Nightwatch Forest. Most of Light - Tribes prey was caught there, or near the river banks of Ezrael’s lake. He didn’t mind getting wet as so much it just weighed him down and it took him ages to get dry. He caught a small vole on the outskirts of Nightwatch forest. He didn’t expect much honestly, most of the animals would be hiding deep down in the undergrowth of the forest. And today he didn’t just feel like venturing in.

A few storm clouds approached on the horizon and he took note, he wouldn’t leave immediately but he would make sure he left before anything got too serious. Now lithium went higher up north , skimming the outskirts of the forest in hope to find a couple more voles, or even a squirrel if he was lucky. He caught sight of a vole, this time very plump and retreating into the forest. He followed it, not letting this one go to waste. As he was just about to pounce making the kill a loud bang sounded in the sky and the animal scurried away in the blink of an eye. Lithium cursed under his breath, as a few drops of rain hit his face. Retreating out into the open to get a better look the storm had come in quicker than he anticipated. It was a steady trickle before it became a harsh downpour. The tom could hardly see in front of him and he knew it was too far to Light - Tribe. He bounded towards Fisher’s Outlook. Under the overhang might be a good idea. He though skidding to a halt as he went under. It seemed another cat had already had the same idea.</blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:59 pm

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Fisher's Outlook ]</b><blockquote>The hammering thud of the downpour did little to ease Xeno's worries as it seemed to grow ever stronger, but it had managed to lull her into a blank state of mind. At least, up until the point where another body thrust itself into the small area in which she hid, a new scent enveloping her senses with its soggy power. Startled, Xeno's head whipped around to face Lilthium. Her mossy eye was glossed over as she pinned it on the Blue-White-Light and her ears flattened quickly. She hadn't noticed he was so close as she watched him disappear into the forest before her thoughts were overcome by the rain.

Fluffing up her sleek, short coat as best as she could, Xeno tried to make herself seem less vulnerable, though she wasn't meaning to be hostile. Simply put, she looked weak. A small, skin-and-bones cat with a damp pelt and missing eye didn't seem like much of a threat, and if this new cat so wished it, he could force her out of her hiding spot in an instant. He looked as if he had the power to do so. Xeno studied his face swiftly and stifled a frown. He was a large cat, and a long scar seemed to lace the top of his muzzle. She tried to show no hesitance, but her fear-scent was quickly rising.

<b>"Hello,"</b> she started in a soft voice, her eye wide and luminescent in the dark shadow that the stone overhang cast upon them. Xeno swept her tail around her curled toes as they gripped the earth beneath them. Her once heavy, huffing breathing was silenced to a mere wisp that traveled in and out through her nose as she tried to regulate her body temperature. <b>"So...you get caught out here too?"</b></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:48 am

<sub><b>[ Lithium || White/Blue-Light || Fisher's Outlook ]</b><blockquote>Lithium could tell the little White-Earth was afraid. She was in a venerable position with the heavy downpour and all. And in a sense, so was he. Trying to not look so intimidating, he dropped his shoulders, no longer looking as hostile or ready to fight the younger cat. Of course, his larger body and daunting scar still made him look scary, despite actually being a quite reserved cat.

He shook out his pelt as the other cat spoke in a low, almost hushed tone. Droplets of water still hung onto the ends of his fur making him uncomfortable to say the least. <b>”Yeah, and I was just about finished hunting too…”</b> His voice echoed in the small space, bouncing off the stone that hung above them.

<b>”So, what were you doing out here before it started raining?”</b> He asked trying to be polite and start some small talk. Even though he was not exactly in the mood to make a friend right now since he was grumpy from losing his prey and soaking wet. He wasn’t a cat to make things awkward so he pressed on their small conversation. </blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:56 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Fisher's Outlook ]</b><blockquote>Xeno nodded to Lithium's word as she watched with a care eye as he situated himself beneath the overhang along with her. She was pleased, however, as she noted the actions the tom took to make himself seem less intimidating, and to this, Xeno relaxed a bit. Her own pelt flattened as best as she could get it- which wasn't hard considered that the water it held helped it to cling to her thin body, and her whiskered shook away the few droplets that hung from their tips.

<b>"That sucks,</b> she responded simply as the tom told her about his hunting that had been cut short. In response to the latter question he asked, Xeno sighed and her shoulders sagged. <b>"I had been relaxing after studying today since I had some time off, but I guess the sky just wasn't having it today. And since it doesn't sound like it'll be letting up soon, there doesn't seem like much of a chance that my sleeping spot back home will remain dry for very long."</b> Xeno gave a yawn and blinked her single eye remorsefully. Clearly, this would have been comical to one who wasn't so attached to the peaceful dreamscape of sleep, but to Xeno, a wet nest meant misery.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:26 pm

<sub><b>[ Lithium | White/Blue-Light | Fisher's Outlook ]</b><blockquote>His brows stayed furled as the other cat spoke, and his expression did not change. Shaking his pelt again before replying he took his time. Trying to word something that would keep the conversation running for the duration of the rain. He didn’t want it to awkwardly fizzle out when they were both stuck under there. <b>" Yeah I suppose my den will be quite soggy after this too."</b> His tail flicked as he settled down into the dampening ground, his fur was less wet by now and he decided to rest his legs.

<b>”I hope this isn’t too forward and frankly I don’t know what else to bring up, but what happened to your other eye?”</b> Lithium tried to be as nonchalant as he could about it, and of course if the she-cat didn’t want to say anything he wouldn’t prod at her about it. It was interesting to him though. She looked different from other cats and he really enjoyed that compared to the average cat.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:35 pm

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Fisher's Outlook ]</b><blockquote>The she-cat frowned and furrowed her brow, but gave a content sigh as her body seemed to relax at the cue of Lithium's settling down. She let her tail slacken around her paws and she brought one up to her face to flick the lobs of soft sod from it with her tongue before responding. <b>"I don't mind. It was from a hawk assault when I was younger. My littermates and I had been playing and I guess when we caught our father's scent and went out to greet him, we strayed too far and a hawk spotted us. My father chased it off, but only after it had taken my eye and gashed up my sister pretty bad. Last time I saw her, she had this ugly scar on her scruff that had yet to grow fur back. Heck, I don't even know if it would grown back to this day if she's still kicking."</b> Xeno huffed, twitching her nose as she recalled the moment in vivid detail. However, she seemed unfazed by the ordeal. Flicking her one eye to Lithium, she murmured in addition,<b>"What about you? How'd you get that little blemish on your schnoz?"</b> She almost chuckle, as the scar she had been referring to on Lithium seemed to span the whole area that was at the top of his muzzle, from eye to eye.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum