Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeno X Bella RP

Go down

Xeno X Bella RP Empty Xeno X Bella RP

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:11 pm

<sub><b>[ Bella || White/Orange-Earth || Earth Tribe Camp ]</b><blockquote>In the cool autumn morning, Bella had padded about the camp slowly, yet eagerly. Sunlight was dappling her coat, warming her as a soft grin spread across her face. She knew today she had to go explore the land, and she was just getting ready to head out into the wilderness and find what there was to know about. The White-Orange she-cat had no regrets or dread against going to explore and learn, for everything that was out in the forest intrigued her. She loved learning about new things, plants, prey, you name it, and strives to keep growing her knowledge of her territory and others. Any time she could, she'd grab a partner to go explore with her, although sometimes she'd get a bit carried away and run off exploring by herself.</blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xeno X Bella RP Empty Re: Xeno X Bella RP

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:13 pm

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Earth Tribe Camp ]</b><blockquote>With a yawn, Xeno groaned. The dark she-cat sat up, her single eye cracked and bleary from sleep. The apprentice wore a distasteful frown as the scent of one of her denmates fluffed up and buffeted her face as soon as the bombay-mix moved. <i>Great. She's already awake.</i> The scent Xeno had attached to a certain chipper tabby managed to rouse the younger cat from her sleep as she realized said tribemate was probably already pacing around the camp, waiting for the black cat to get up. Struggling to her paws, Xeno dragged herself out of the den and into the sunlight that shine down on the camp from the clear, morning sky above. Xeno cringed.

Focusing her eye on the clearing after her sight adjusted itself to the light, Xeno locked onto her target- Bella. Bella had been assigned the evening prior as Xeno's partner for the morning in the hopes that the two would work together to study. After all, neither had a mentor as or yet, so it made sense that the two could pair up and try to teach each other what their counterpart did not know before. However, Xeno did not mirror Bella early-bird enthusiasm; not this morning. Exhaustion was too prevalent- after all, the younger scholar had spent the day before out climbing Mt. Corvo with another scholar in the form of a Blue-Earth named Sergey, and they had started their trip early that morning. Despite having a full night of sleep, Xeno's tired brain and sore body was in no shape to hurry out into the wilderness of Earth Tribe's territory so soon again. But she was sure the bouncy Bella would disagree.

Creeping over on tentative paws, Xeno blinked her eye up at Bella, the otherwise tall cat's head and neck slumped down as she make herself appear lower to the ground, beneath Bella herself. <b>"Mornin' Michaela,"</b> the White-Earth croaked out with a drawl to her voice. <b>"I'm guessing you're ready to go then?"</b></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:38 pm

<sub><b>[ Bella || White/Orange-Earth || Earth Tribe Camp ]</b><blockquote>Just as Bella anticipated, her partner had finally awoke from her sleep and padded out to meet her. She noticed that the she-cat was moving somewhat slowly, she guessed she was pretty tired. Her eyes gleamed as she giggled at her fellow Earth-Triber softly, a warm smile spreading across her face. <b>"You got enough sleep?"</b> She mewed to Xeno softly, adding a bit of a tease to her tone.

Bella felt bad for the she-cat honestly, she could tell she must have been pretty tired. But they had to finish their task at hand first, then she could sleep. A gentle breeze weaved through her fur, tinging her skin with a gentle chill. Today would be a great day to explore, with the sun out and the breeze nice and refreshing. She knew Xeno probably would rather be staying in the camp, resting more. <i>Poor Egg.</i> Her hazel eyes glittered like a thousand stars as she muffled a soft chuckle. <b>"I'm ready to go whenever you are!"</b> She purred softly, her voice smooth and cheery like usual.

Bella nosed the she-cat's forehead, in attempt to lighten the mood and maybe, if it was even possible, wake her up a little. Whiskers twitching, she stared into her dull, sleep-drowned eyes.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:45 pm

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Earth Tribe Camp ]</b><blockquote>Xeno offered a weak smile to the slightly older she-cat and gave a small dip of her head. <b>"Nah, but I'll be fine. You get stung by a busy bee or somethin'? What's got you so nimbly-bimbly on her paws this early?"</b> Though there was a bit of a dryness to Xeno's voice, there was only jest gleaming in her tired eye and in her tone. She was only meaning to poke fun kindly and nothing was meant to be mean.

The tender bump to her forehead made the groggy cat's smile extend a little and a soft chuckle spilled from her lips. Uttering a short yawn, she lightly shook her body in what appeared to be an attempt to rid herself of her sleepiness and she took a more rigid stance. <b>"Alright then. Where are we off to today, then?"</b></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:03 am

<sub><b>[ Bella || White/Orange-Earth || Earth Tribe Camp ]</b><blockquote>Her eyes glowed at the she-cat, sorrow filling her heart. She wondered what it was like to only have one eye.. missing one whole part of the world to see. She chuckled at her response though, playfulness dancing in her tone. "Nope! Just excited to explore!" She mewed eagerly, mind filling with wonder as she thought of all the forest had to offer.

As she thought of everything they would find, she paused her thoughts as her voice broke through her own conscious. "Oh! We're going to the Elder Forest I think!" She mewed in response, noticing her stance becoming more awake and alert than sleepy.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:40 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Earth Tribe Camp ]</b><blockquote>Xeno nodded her head a little more forcefully this time, as if to make it concrete in her mind that they indeed going out to explore. her inner body complained with rude insults of soreness, but the she-cat remained firm. Raising her dreary head to meet Bella's gaze, she replied<b>,"Sounds good. The Elder Forest is the oldest one in Nandryx, isn't it?This should be fun.</b> Though her tone and facial expression were cheerful, the quivering corner of her fuzzy lips betrayed her actual feelings. Turning on her feet rather abruptly- sending a screaming shock from her pads to her brain, she lurched forward and set off towards the camp's exit.

<i>Calm down! Calm down!!</i> She cursed silently to herself, though a yawn escaped her lungs and cut through her self-meditating. Maybe talking to Bella would help ease her weary body. No- not ease. She didn't need relaxation. No, perhaps the better would would be 'distract?' Yes, that was the word. <b>"Anything you hoping to find there? Or anything we going to look in particular for?"</b> To have a clean-cut goal to strive for would certainly sharpened her senses, Xeno was certain of it.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:25 am

<sub><b>[ Bella || White/Orange-Earth || Earth Tribe Camp ]</b><blockquote>The White-Orange noticed the she-cat nodded a little harder this time- maybe to really get her focus on this? <b>"Yep! There should be lots of stuff to find, I'd think!"</b> She meowed cheerfully, although Bella did notice the White-Earth's lips quivering. Was something bothering her? When Xeno wasn't looking for a moment, she flattened her ears in worry. Through her worry though, Bella didn't want to say anything about it as to focus her mind on the pain.

Bella noticed the she-cat yawn a little, and looked away for a moment. <i>Maybe I should've given her a little more time to rest...</i> A small breeze weaved through her long fur again, bringing her out of her head and to the question presented. What to find... how could she choose when there was so much? There were thousands of things to choose from, in Bella's head. <b>"Hmmm..."</b> Her mind searched through everything to find, then picked one at random. <b>"Maybe we could find a really nice place to relax, and then we could take a little break there? Like a little meeting spot only WE know about,"</b> she murmured softly, hazel gaze resting on Xeno. The older she-cat had high hopes- maybe this would make her more eager to search, to get to that spot. More than that, she hoped they actually would find that nice spot. Tiredness and pain wouldn't be that good to have during searching, and she really wanted to give Xeno a break and maybe talk to her.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:42 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Earth Tribe Camp ]</b><blockquote>Xeno listened to Bella thoughtfully, pondering the older cat's words. It sounded like a nice enough trip, though Xeno's legs sang out a mournful tune in unison at the mention of relaxing. Oh, how nice that sounded! The Angora-Bombay gave a curt nod of her head- her neck surely wouldn't be happy with all these nods, but it was just about the only place on her body that wasn't worn out and sore.

Upon reaching the edge of the camp, Xeno cast one final look over its layout and stifled a sigh. Turning her sight back forward, she tromped off into the dense greenery with her partner. She supposed Bella's suggestion would be a nice one to strive for, however, the thought of finding a place merely to relax at brought about inner turmoil to Xeno's mind. The whole idea behind trying to focus on one particular task had been Xeno's attempt at ignoring her pain and desire to rest, and now, that same idea of relaxation was the actual goal to strive for? It felt foreign and backwards to Xeno, even though seeking leisure had always been a game to Xeno when well. It felt...<i>odd.</i> However, she appreciated how Bella must've picked up on her state of being and surmised that had to do with general discomfort rather than sheer laziness, and was trying to provide a happy medium between the two she-cats' goals. Ultimately, Xeno wanted rest and Bella simply wished to explore and find something or place new. It was a win-win scenario. And Xeno could put up with a little bit of pain to provide their journey with its optimal end.

<b>"Well, Michaela,"</b> Xeno chuckled out in a hearty muse. <b>"Since you're running this expedition, why don't you lead the way?"</b></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:29 pm

<sub><b>[ Bella || White/Orange-Earth || Elder Forest ]</b><blockquote>Soft sunlight cast down on the cats as they padded on to the forest, Bella's eyes glowing at the thought of everything to find. She hoped that her idea of what to find helped Xeno at least a little bit. She had smiled at the nod, hoping that meant that she was agreeing to the idea, or at least that she thought it would be nice. She didn't want to make her dread this trip, but she didn't want to leave the task.

The older she noticed how Xeno looked back to the camp. <i>Oh.. I know you want to rest. We need to do this though, I promise we'll find that spot.</i> Bella's mind flooded with the worst possible scenarios.. What if she collapsed from exhaustion? What if she decided to end early? Or what if they never found the resting place? Oh, she really hoped the Spirits were on her side today. Her paws tingled with excitement, yet her heart wished she didn't have to do this to Xeno. Maybe she <i>would</i> enjoy the trip. During her thinking, she heard Xeno ask her to lead.

<b>"Oh! Sure, I'd love to!"</b> The older she-cat purred. Quickening her pace, she placed herself at the front of the group. Her hazel eyes examined the forest carefully, waiting for the moment they'd find something extraordinary. Maybe they'd see some birds, or even a predator hunting. In this forest, contrary to the Nightwatch Forest, she heard, there were many animals to see. She was more hopeful that they would find the resting place soon. Maybe she would be able to give Xeno a little time for a nap. That might help her discomfort, but the only problem was she didn't know what else was bothering her. She knew she was sleepy, but... what else?</blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:40 pm

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Elder Forest ]</b><blockquote>As the pair had made their way across the woodlands that littered the Earth Tribe territory, Xeno's thought seemed to have drifted away from her discomfort and focused more in the peaceful atmosphere of the area. Her large ears were keenly pricked in the hopes of hearing some distinct call or the familiar shuffling of some hidden creature scurrying by. It was rather soothing to the she-cat to just pad alongside Bella in a pleasant silence minus the natural noise that played in the background of the forest.

It wasn't long before the scholar apprentices reached the outskirts of the Elder Forest as massive, old oaks and the like sat majestically before them, poised in powerful positions with winding, skyward branches and girthy, twisted roots that broke free of the earth's confinements and seemed to grasp at the world around them. Such a place set an air of mystery and omnipotence about the scene as the cats appeared as small as flecks in comparison to the great trees. Xeno's eye widened at the sight and her breath seemed to be whisked away taking along her focus on any sort of pain she may have been thinking about with it. <b>"It's so....vast!"</b> Her voice was excited, but hushed, as if she wished to not disturb the tranquility of the place with her words. Looking over to Bella, she gave a pleased, toothy grin as her eye squinted shut enjoyably. Quickly, but on gentle paws, she padded into the mighty wood with newfound purpose and vigor. She would enjoy this, surely. Why had she been so hesitant and unwilling before? She could not, at this moment, remember.</blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:06 pm

<sub><b>[ Bella || White/Orange-Earth || Elder Forest ]</b><blockquote>As the two cats ventured deeper into the territory, Bella noticed Xeno seemed more happy. She noticed she had her ears perked higher, and looking around more. Bella also didn't see the pained expression on her face that worried her oh so much. The older she-cat was glad that she was enjoying this so far, or at least her body language showed she was. She didn't want to make her suffer during the trip, but to enjoy it and learn something new.

After a short travel, the had finally come upon the thick, towering trees that revealed the entrance to the Elder's Forest. Their large, leafy branches cast dark shadows on the two, the sunlight only appearing in patches now. Roots jutted out of the ground here and there, and she was very careful not to trip on any of them. The White-Orange was also careful not to miss anything to be discovered, for the main reason they came out was to find new things. She loved this forest just because of the feelings it set out. Mysterious and vain, yet those who explored it gained great knowledge about it. So in a way, it wasn't really mysterious. Xeno's soft remark rustled the silence and serenity momentarily, but then the voice was gone. <b>"It's such a pleasant journey.. mysterious yet so well known."</b> She murmured softly to herself. Just as Xeno's words did, they were there for a minute, then gone forever, captured by the forest's silence. The birds sung in every direction, branches shaking, fallen leaves spiraling. It was like the forest held its own little play, the 'music' and 'dancers'. Along with those noises, there were many others, like the sounds of squirrels skittering about, and something else. It sounded like... water. Maybe they were near the Lifespring River. Bella had been told about it, but had never seen it in person. She smiled softly, not telling Xeno she heard it, but instead leading her closer. That could be their resting spot. <i>That</i>, would be the place where they would discuss what they would find, and where she would let Xeno rest. It would be perfect.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:37 pm

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Elder Forest ]</b><blockquote>Xeno breathlessly nodded in agreement with Bella's words as she drifted alongside the older she-cat as slowly and light-footed as if she were a ghost. The charcoal cat drank in the peaceful aura that the woodland radiated, the sense of wonderment is cast over the two having not yet worn off as they continued deeper into the midst of the trees. Xeno's ears rang with the white noise of nature as her paws tentatively brushed over the soft grass that was cool to the touch due to the lack of strong sun. The area was nearly deprived of light as the dense canopy set high above acted like a thick curtain that shielded the forest floor from the heat. However, the autumn sun was persistent and pierced the forest in a few places, in which tiny flecks danced on the air in the golden beams.

A small insect flitted on through the lush greenery of the place and delicately landed on the right shoulder of Xeno, and it's orange body appeared like firelight against her black fur and white tattoo. The beetle crawled along her glossy coat, its legs tracing the thin tendril that stemmed from the heart-shaped leaf that marked her limb with the symbol of the Earth Tribe. And just as quickly as it seemed to have landed, it alighted its membrane wings and fluttered away with a faint buzz leaving Xeno to watch it leave. Oh, how she enjoyed places like these!

Shaking free her gaze, she turned back to hurry slightly after Bella as the tabby she-cat appeared dead-set on a particular direction, and Xeno could not pinpoint her final destination. Perhaps she picked up on something scent? <i>But I don't smell anything out of the ordinary. What is she thinking?</i> Xeno eyed Bella curiously with her green orb a narrowed slit. Her brow then arched and ears twitched quizzically once the sound of water became more apparent. Where were they head?</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:42 am

<sub><b>[ Bella || White/Orange-Earth || Elder Forest ]</b><blockquote>The forest became less illuminated the deeper the two went, although it was still navigable. Various animals and bugs has been present during the trip, and there were many gorgeous flowers to be spotted; quite a plump sparrow, a ladybug, and many different creatures. It was....spectacular. Bella was very ecstatic that the journey had been successful, and they were also getting closer to the river.

Her hazel eyes glowed brightly in the dense shade, stopping around at times to inspect some areas. Hollowed out trees and odd-scented bushes- things that caught her attention. She decided to activate her tattoo to cast some light on the forest, as she didn't want to miss anything to be discovered. The older she-cat perked her ears as the sounds of the waves deemed them near, hearing the soft sound. It was soothing to think of resting for a little moment, maybe getting a small chat in. All the exploring they did had made her paws a little pained, and she thought that it would be beneficial for both of them. She noticed the forest started gaining light again, the patches on the ground becoming larger and larger. They were very close now, and she could smell the soft scent of the water. She deactivated her tattoo, nature presenting it's own source of brightness.

After another moment or two of exploring, they had reached the clearing. She noticed the soft sand and the water lapping at the surface. It was absolutely beautiful, and stepping into the sun warmed her skin. A few silver flashes from fish swimming near the surface caught her eyes, and she chuckled slightly. <i>Who knows, maybe I'll get a fish for us without falling in.</i> Bella purred, casting her gaze over to Xeno<b>,"You like it? I figured this could be the place we could rest at, and I could let you take a little nap if you wanted. I remembered someone telling me about this place, but I've never seen it in person. Kinda a surprise for both of us, you could say."</b> Her eyes glowed with a slight playfulness at the last words, padding on to the sand ahead. It tingled on her paws, warming her and soothing them simultaneously. </blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:35 am

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Lifespring River ]</b><blockquote>The White-Earth's eye glittered brightly in the newfound light of that shined down upon the scene, causing the river to shimmer and fill the area with the vibrant glow of life. <i><b>"The Lifespring River..."</b></i> Xeno's soft voice carried a tone of astonishment and amazement, though it was more lively this time than when she last spoke. She took a few steps after Bella and her head quickly snapped downward. She stared at the ground, which had so quickly changes from tangled forestry to silky, warm sand. The granules heated by the sun felt amazing on the sore pads Xeno sports, and she slowly trudged toward the tabby she-cat while working her paws deeper and deeper into the sun-baked embrace of the loose earth. The weary apprentice gave the older cat a large, sincere smile as she neared the edge of the river.

<b>"This is amazing! You really do have a sense for seeing others' troubles, don't you?</b> Xeno finished her comment off with a weak, but happy chuckle as she settled down into the sand, allowing for it's warmth to spread to the length of her legs and belly. With her head facing down and eyes closed, she beamed to herself as she rested beside the lightly sloshing water. <b>"Thank you, Michaela, for caring..."</b></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:15 pm

<sub><b>[ Bella || White/Orange-Earth || Elder Forest ]</b><blockquote>The smaller she-cat chuckled softly at her astonishment, eyes softening as she gazed at her friend. Bella was really glad Xeno had enjoyed the resting place she had picked... the last thing that the she-cat wanted her to feel was dread or pain. <b>"It's gorgeous..."</b>she purred softly, flicking her gaze on to the coastline. Her hazel eyes traced the blue waters as a gentle wind grazed her fur. The sand had made her paws feel like she was new again, gliding rather than trudging over land. She quickly trotted after the larger cat, tail waving in content. Her laugh struck through the gentle noise of the small tides scattered on the river.

Her eyes glowed at her compliments, a soft red blush running across her face. <b>"Oh, I don't know about that..."</b> she purred, settling down beside her friend. <b>"I guess you could say I just like helping people."</b> This day was a great success, and she thought that it couldn't have gone better. As she spoke, her eyes softened more as she flattened her ears. <b>"It's no problem...I promise. I just wanted to help..."</b></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:33 pm

<div align="center"><sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Bella || White/Orange-Earth || Earth Tribe Camp :bulletorange:]</b><blockquote>In the cool autumn morning, Bella had padded about the camp slowly, yet eagerly. Sunlight was dappling her coat, warming her as a soft grin spread across her face. She knew today she had to go explore the land, and she was just getting ready to head out into the wilderness and find what there was to know about. The White-Orange she-cat had no regrets or dread against going to explore and learn, for everything that was out in the forest intrigued her. She loved learning about new things, plants, prey, you name it, and strives to keep growing her knowledge of her territory and others. Any time she could, she'd grab a partner to go explore with her, although sometimes she'd get a bit carried away and run off exploring by herself.</blockquote></sub><sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Xeno || White-Earth || Earth Tribe Camp :bulletwhite:]</b><blockquote>With a yawn, Xeno groaned. The dark she-cat sat up, her single eye cracked and bleary from sleep. The apprentice wore a distasteful frown as the scent of one of her denmates fluffed up and buffeted her face as soon as the bombay-mix moved. <i>Great. She's already awake.</i> The scent Xeno had attached to a certain chipper tabby managed to rouse the younger cat from her sleep as she realized said tribemate was probably already pacing around the camp, waiting for the black cat to get up. Struggling to her paws, Xeno dragged herself out of the den and into the sunlight that shine down on the camp from the clear, morning sky above. Xeno cringed.

Focusing her eye on the clearing after her sight adjusted itself to the light, Xeno locked onto her target- Bella. Bella had been assigned the evening prior as Xeno's partner for the morning in the hopes that the two would work together to study. After all, neither had a mentor as or yet, so it made sense that the two could pair up and try to teach each other what their counterpart did not know before. However, Xeno did not mirror Bella early-bird enthusiasm; not this morning. Exhaustion was too prevalent- after all, the younger scholar had spent the day before out climbing Mt. Corvo with another scholar in the form of a Blue-Earth named Sergey, and they had started their trip early that morning. Despite having a full night of sleep, Xeno's tired brain and sore body was in no shape to hurry out into the wilderness of Earth Tribe's territory so soon again. But she was sure the bouncy Bella would disagree.

Creeping over on tentative paws, Xeno blinked her eye up at Bella, the otherwise tall cat's head and neck slumped down as she make herself appear lower to the ground, beneath Bella herself. <b>"Mornin' Michaela,"</b> the White-Earth croaked out with a drawl to her voice. <b>"I'm guessing you're ready to go then?"</b></blockquote></sub><sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Bella || White/Orange-Earth || Earth Tribe Camp :bulletorange:]</b><blockquote>Just as Bella anticipated, her partner had finally awoke from her sleep and padded out to meet her. She noticed that the she-cat was moving somewhat slowly, she guessed she was pretty tired. Her eyes gleamed as she giggled at her fellow Earth-Triber softly, a warm smile spreading across her face. <b>"You got enough sleep?"</b> She mewed to Xeno softly, adding a bit of a tease to her tone.

Bella felt bad for the she-cat honestly, she could tell she must have been pretty tired. But they had to finish their task at hand first, then she could sleep. A gentle breeze weaved through her fur, tinging her skin with a gentle chill. Today would be a great day to explore, with the sun out and the breeze nice and refreshing. She knew Xeno probably would rather be staying in the camp, resting more. <i>Poor Egg.</i> Her hazel eyes glittered like a thousand stars as she muffled a soft chuckle. <b>"I'm ready to go whenever you are!"</b> She purred softly, her voice smooth and cheery like usual.

Bella nosed the she-cat's forehead, in attempt to lighten the mood and maybe, if it was even possible, wake her up a little. Whiskers twitching, she stared into her dull, sleep-drowned eyes.</blockquote></sub><sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Xeno || White-Earth || Earth Tribe Camp :bulletwhite:]</b><blockquote>Xeno offered a weak smile to the slightly older she-cat and gave a small dip of her head. <b>"Nah, but I'll be fine. You get stung by a busy bee or somethin'? What's got you so nimbly-bimbly on her paws this early?"</b> Though there was a bit of a dryness to Xeno's voice, there was only jest gleaming in her tired eye and in her tone. She was only meaning to poke fun kindly and nothing was meant to be mean.

The tender bump to her forehead made the groggy cat's smile extend a little and a soft chuckle spilled from her lips. Uttering a short yawn, she lightly shook her body in what appeared to be an attempt to rid herself of her sleepiness and she took a more rigid stance. <b>"Alright then. Where are we off to today, then?"</b></blockquote></sub><sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Bella || White/Orange-Earth || Earth Tribe Camp :bulletorange:]</b><blockquote>Her eyes glowed at the she-cat, sorrow filling her heart. She wondered what it was like to only have one eye...missing one whole part of the world to see. She chuckled at her response though, playfulness dancing in her tone. "Nope! Just excited to explore!" She mewed eagerly, mind filling with wonder as she thought of all the forest had to offer.

As she thought of everything they would find, she paused her thoughts as her voice broke through her own conscious. "Oh! We're going to the Elder Forest I think!" She mewed in response, noticing her stance becoming more awake and alert than sleepy.</blockquote></sub><sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Xeno || White-Earth || Earth Tribe Camp :bulletwhite:]</b><blockquote>Xeno nodded her head a little more forcefully this time, as if to make it concrete in her mind that they indeed going out to explore. her inner body complained with rude insults of soreness, but the she-cat remained firm. Raising her dreary head to meet Bella's gaze, she replied<b>,"Sounds good. The Elder Forest is the oldest one in Nandryx, isn't it?This should be fun.</b> Though her tone and facial expression were cheerful, the quivering corner of her fuzzy lips betrayed her actual feelings. Turning on her feet rather abruptly- sending a screaming shock from her pads to her brain, she lurched forward and set off towards the camp's exit.

<i>Calm down! Calm down!!</i> She cursed silently to herself, though a yawn escaped her lungs and cut through her self-meditating. Maybe talking to Bella would help ease her weary body. No- not ease. She didn't need relaxation. No, perhaps the better would would be 'distract?' Yes, that was the word. <b>"Anything you hoping to find there? Or anything we going to look in particular for?"</b> To have a clean-cut goal to strive for would certainly sharpened her senses, Xeno was certain of it.</blockquote></sub><sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Bella || White/Orange-Earth || Earth Tribe Camp :bulletorange:]</b><blockquote>The White-Orange noticed the she-cat nodded a little harder this time- maybe to really get her focus on this? <b>"Yep! There should be lots of stuff to find, I'd think!"</b> She meowed cheerfully, although Bella did notice the White-Earth's lips quivering. Was something bothering her? When Xeno wasn't looking for a moment, she flattened her ears in worry. Through her worry though, Bella didn't want to say anything about it as to focus her mind on the pain.

Bella noticed the she-cat yawn a little, and looked away for a moment. <i>Maybe I should've given her a little more time to rest...</i> A small breeze weaved through her long fur again, bringing her out of her head and to the question presented. What to find... how could she choose when there was so much? There were thousands of things to choose from, in Bella's head. <b>"Hmmm..."</b> Her mind searched through everything to find, then picked one at random. <b>"Maybe we could find a really nice place to relax, and then we could take a little break there? Like a little meeting spot only WE know about,"</b> she murmured softly, hazel gaze resting on Xeno. The older she-cat had high hopes- maybe this would make her more eager to search, to get to that spot. More than that, she hoped they actually would find that nice spot. Tiredness and pain wouldn't be that good to have during searching, and she really wanted to give Xeno a break and maybe talk to her.</blockquote></sub><sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Xeno || White-Earth || Earth Tribe Camp :bulletwhite:]</b><blockquote>Xeno listened to Bella thoughtfully, pondering the older cat's words. It sounded like a nice enough trip, though Xeno's legs sang out a mournful tune in unison at the mention of relaxing. Oh, how nice that sounded! The Angora-Bombay gave a curt nod of her head- her neck surely wouldn't be happy with all these nods, but it was just about the only place on her body that wasn't worn out and sore.

Upon reaching the edge of the camp, Xeno cast one final look over its layout and stifled a sigh. Turning her sight back forward, she tromped off into the dense greenery with her partner. She supposed Bella's suggestion would be a nice one to strive for, however, the thought of finding a place merely to relax at brought about inner turmoil to Xeno's mind. The whole idea behind trying to focus on one particular task had been Xeno's attempt at ignoring her pain and desire to rest, and now, that same idea of relaxation was the actual goal to strive for? It felt foreign and backwards to Xeno, even though seeking leisure had always been a game to Xeno when well. It felt...<i>odd.</i> However, she appreciated how Bella must've picked up on her state of being and surmised that had to do with general discomfort rather than sheer laziness, and was trying to provide a happy medium between the two she-cats' goals. Ultimately, Xeno wanted rest and Bella simply wished to explore and find something or place new. It was a win-win scenario. And Xeno could put up with a little bit of pain to provide their journey with its optimal end.

<b>"Well, Michaela,"</b> Xeno chuckled out in a hearty muse. <b>"Since you're running this expedition, why don't you lead the way?"</b></blockquote></sub><sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Bella || White/Orange-Earth || Elder Forest :bulletorange:]</b><blockquote>Soft sunlight cast down on the cats as they padded on to the forest, Bella's eyes glowing at the thought of everything to find. She hoped that her idea of what to find helped Xeno at least a little bit. She had smiled at the nod, hoping that meant that she was agreeing to the idea, or at least that she thought it would be nice. She didn't want to make her dread this trip, but she didn't want to leave the task.

The older she noticed how Xeno looked back to the camp. <i>Oh.. I know you want to rest. We need to do this though, I promise we'll find that spot.</i> Bella's mind flooded with the worst possible scenarios.. What if she collapsed from exhaustion? What if she decided to end early? Or what if they never found the resting place? Oh, she really hoped the Spirits were on her side today. Her paws tingled with excitement, yet her heart wished she didn't have to do this to Xeno. Maybe she <i>would</i> enjoy the trip. During her thinking, she heard Xeno ask her to lead.

<b>"Oh! Sure, I'd love to!"</b> The older she-cat purred. Quickening her pace, she placed herself at the front of the group. Her hazel eyes examined the forest carefully, waiting for the moment they'd find something extraordinary. Maybe they'd see some birds, or even a predator hunting. In this forest, contrary to the Nightwatch Forest, she heard, there were many animals to see. She was more hopeful that they would find the resting place soon. Maybe she would be able to give Xeno a little time for a nap. That might help her discomfort, but the only problem was she didn't know what else was bothering her. She knew she was sleepy, but... what else?</blockquote></sub><sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Xeno || White-Earth || Elder Forest :bulletwhite:]</b><blockquote>As the pair had made their way across the woodlands that littered the Earth Tribe territory, Xeno's thought seemed to have drifted away from her discomfort and focused more in the peaceful atmosphere of the area. Her large ears were keenly pricked in the hopes of hearing some distinct call or the familiar shuffling of some hidden creature scurrying by. It was rather soothing to the she-cat to just pad alongside Bella in a pleasant silence minus the natural noise that played in the background of the forest.

It wasn't long before the scholar apprentices reached the outskirts of the Elder Forest as massive, old oaks and the like sat majestically before them, poised in powerful positions with winding, skyward branches and girthy, twisted roots that broke free of the earth's confinements and seemed to grasp at the world around them. Such a place set an air of mystery and omnipotence about the scene as the cats appeared as small as flecks in comparison to the great trees. Xeno's eye widened at the sight and her breath seemed to be whisked away taking along her focus on any sort of pain she may have been thinking about with it. <b>"It's so....vast!"</b> Her voice was excited, but hushed, as if she wished to not disturb the tranquility of the place with her words. Looking over to Bella, she gave a pleased, toothy grin as her eye squinted shut enjoyably. Quickly, but on gentle paws, she padded into the mighty wood with newfound purpose and vigor. She would enjoy this, surely. Why had she been so hesitant and unwilling before? She could not, at this moment, remember.</blockquote></sub><sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Bella || White/Orange-Earth || Elder Forest :bulletorange:]</b><blockquote>As the two cats ventured deeper into the territory, Bella noticed Xeno seemed more happy. She noticed she had her ears perked higher, and looking around more. Bella also didn't see the pained expression on her face that worried her oh so much. The older she-cat was glad that she was enjoying this so far, or at least her body language showed she was. She didn't want to make her suffer during the trip, but to enjoy it and learn something new.

After a short travel, the had finally come upon the thick, towering trees that revealed the entrance to the Elder's Forest. Their large, leafy branches cast dark shadows on the two, the sunlight only appearing in patches now. Roots jutted out of the ground here and there, and she was very careful not to trip on any of them. The White-Orange was also careful not to miss anything to be discovered, for the main reason they came out was to find new things. She loved this forest just because of the feelings it set out. Mysterious and vain, yet those who explored it gained great knowledge about it. So in a way, it wasn't really mysterious. Xeno's soft remark rustled the silence and serenity momentarily, but then the voice was gone. <b>"It's such a pleasant journey.. mysterious yet so well known."</b> She murmured softly to herself. Just as Xeno's words did, they were there for a minute, then gone forever, captured by the forest's silence. The birds sung in every direction, branches shaking, fallen leaves spiraling. It was like the forest held its own little play, the 'music' and 'dancers'. Along with those noises, there were many others, like the sounds of squirrels skittering about, and something else. It sounded like... water. Maybe they were near the Lifespring River. Bella had been told about it, but had never seen it in person. She smiled softly, not telling Xeno she heard it, but instead leading her closer. That could be their resting spot. <i>That</i>, would be the place where they would discuss what they would find, and where she would let Xeno rest. It would be perfect.</blockquote></sub><sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Xeno || White-Earth || Elder Forest :bulletwhite:]</b><blockquote>Xeno breathlessly nodded in agreement with Bella's words as she drifted alongside the older she-cat as slowly and light-footed as if she were a ghost. The charcoal cat drank in the peaceful aura that the woodland radiated, the sense of wonderment is cast over the two having not yet worn off as they continued deeper into the midst of the trees. Xeno's ears rang with the white noise of nature as her paws tentatively brushed over the soft grass that was cool to the touch due to the lack of strong sun. The area was nearly deprived of light as the dense canopy set high above acted like a thick curtain that shielded the forest floor from the heat. However, the autumn sun was persistent and pierced the forest in a few places, in which tiny flecks danced on the air in the golden beams.

A small insect flitted on through the lush greenery of the place and delicately landed on the right shoulder of Xeno, and it's orange body appeared like firelight against her black fur and white tattoo. The beetle crawled along her glossy coat, its legs tracing the thin tendril that stemmed from the heart-shaped leaf that marked her limb with the symbol of the Earth Tribe. And just as quickly as it seemed to have landed, it alighted its membrane wings and fluttered away with a faint buzz leaving Xeno to watch it leave. Oh, how she enjoyed places like these!

Shaking free her gaze, she turned back to hurry slightly after Bella as the tabby she-cat appeared dead-set on a particular direction, and Xeno could not pinpoint her final destination. Perhaps she picked up on something scent? <i>But I don't smell anything out of the ordinary. What is she thinking?</i> Xeno eyed Bella curiously with her green orb a narrowed slit. Her brow then arched and ears twitched quizzically once the sound of water became more apparent. Where were they head?</blockquote></sub><sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Bella || White/Orange-Earth || Elder Forest :bulletorange:]</b><blockquote>The forest became less illuminated the deeper the two went, although it was still navigable. Various animals and bugs has been present during the trip, and there were many gorgeous flowers to be spotted; quite a plump sparrow, a ladybug, and many different creatures. It was....spectacular. Bella was very ecstatic that the journey had been successful, and they were also getting closer to the river.

Her hazel eyes glowed brightly in the dense shade, stopping around at times to inspect some areas. Hollowed out trees and odd-scented bushes- things that caught her attention. She decided to activate her tattoo to cast some light on the forest, as she didn't want to miss anything to be discovered. The older she-cat perked her ears as the sounds of the waves deemed them near, hearing the soft sound. It was soothing to think of resting for a little moment, maybe getting a small chat in. All the exploring they did had made her paws a little pained, and she thought that it would be beneficial for both of them. She noticed the forest started gaining light again, the patches on the ground becoming larger and larger. They were very close now, and she could smell the soft scent of the water. She deactivated her tattoo, nature presenting it's own source of brightness.

After another moment or two of exploring, they had reached the clearing. She noticed the soft sand and the water lapping at the surface. It was absolutely beautiful, and stepping into the sun warmed her skin. A few silver flashes from fish swimming near the surface caught her eyes, and she chuckled slightly. <i>Who knows, maybe I'll get a fish for us without falling in.</i> Bella purred, casting her gaze over to Xeno<b>,"You like it? I figured this could be the place we could rest at, and I could let you take a little nap if you wanted. I remembered someone telling me about this place, but I've never seen it in person. Kinda a surprise for both of us, you could say."</b> Her eyes glowed with a slight playfulness at the last words, padding on to the sand ahead. It tingled on her paws, warming her and soothing them simultaneously.</blockquote></sub><sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Xeno || White-Earth || Lifespring River :bulletwhite:]</b><blockquote>The White-Earth's eye glittered brightly in the newfound light of that shined down upon the scene, causing the river to shimmer and fill the area with the vibrant glow of life. <i><b>"The Lifespring River..."</b></i> Xeno's soft voice carried a tone of astonishment and amazement, though it was more lively this time than when she last spoke. She took a few steps after Bella and her head quickly snapped downward. She stared at the ground, which had so quickly changes from tangled forestry to silky, warm sand. The granules heated by the sun felt amazing on the sore pads Xeno sports, and she slowly trudged toward the tabby she-cat while working her paws deeper and deeper into the sun-baked embrace of the loose earth. The weary apprentice gave the older cat a large, sincere smile as she neared the edge of the river.

<b>"This is amazing! You really do have a sense for seeing others' troubles, don't you?</b> Xeno finished her comment off with a weak, but happy chuckle as she settled down into the sand, allowing for it's warmth to spread to the length of her legs and belly. With her head facing down and eyes closed, she beamed to herself as she rested beside the lightly sloshing water. <b>"Thank you, Michaela, for caring..."</b></blockquote></sub><sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Bella || White/Orange-Earth || Lifespring River :bulletorange:]</b><blockquote>The smaller she-cat chuckled softly at her astonishment, eyes softening as she gazed at her friend. Bella was really glad Xeno had enjoyed the resting place she had picked... the last thing that the she-cat wanted her to feel was dread or pain. <b>"It's gorgeous..."</b>she purred softly, flicking her gaze on to the coastline. Her hazel eyes traced the blue waters as a gentle wind grazed her fur. The sand had made her paws feel like she was new again, gliding rather than trudging over land. She quickly trotted after the larger cat, tail waving in content. Her laugh struck through the gentle noise of the small tides scattered on the river.

Her eyes glowed at her compliments, a soft red blush running across her face. <b>"Oh, I don't know about that..."</b> she purred, settling down beside her friend. <b>"I guess you could say I just like helping others."</b> This day was a great success, and she thought that it couldn't have gone any better. As she spoke, her eyes softened more as she flattened her ears. <b>"It's no problem...I promise. I just wanted to help...to find a place for us."</b></blockquote>

<i>The day burned on under the warm, autumn light as the pair of she-cats spent the rest of their afternoon laid up in the sand. With only the faintest words of the occasional comment escaping into the air, a peaceful air reigned over the little slice of heaven that the two newly-made friends were given the chance to share.</i></sub></div>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum