Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruka's RPs

Go down

Ruka's RPs Empty Ruka's RPs

Post  MewMew100 Mon May 29, 2017 5:36 pm

<sub><b>[ Ruka | Black-Water | Water Tribe Camp ]</b><blockquote>The warm sunlight of morning twinkled against the watery surface surrounding Water Tribe's camp and reflected into the mouth of one of Water Tribe's burrow-like dens, the small an shoddy-looking place only recently dug out and in use. A hearty yawn escaped the mighty jaws of a large form bundled up within the sandy nest hidden inside, and a thick tail flicked in annoyance. A massive, maned head rose and hazel eyes leered out, blinking away sleep as the individual willed themself upward.

The clean scent of water and flowers floated on the gentle summer air, and the cinnamon Chausie pushed her big body out of the den she scratched out of the ground for herself. She imaged that sleeping with the rest of her tribemates would have surely been more comfortable, but the solitary den wasn't bad itself. The soft sand bedding was much nicer than any place she couldn't slept at in the Enlightened's residence. And the ruby she-cat didn't think sleeping amongst the other tribe cats was the best idea yet. After all, the black tattoo about her shoulder was proof enough that her relations with Water Tribe were strained. Better than she sleep apart from the rest for now.

Arching her back in a stretch, the Black-Water glanced around the camp clearing. It was still relatively early, so most were still tucked away. The fresher scents of cats seemed to belong to those soldiers going on patrol; something that Ruka hoped to join in once she was trusted by her tribe. After all, that was the position designated for her. Well, besides chore-handler. Recalling that which she was meant to tend to this morning, the molly snorted and turned towards the southern shore of the island camp.

Padding down close to the water, she lapped at the crisp water until her thirst was sated. Then, she got to work. Scraping her claws through the sand, she dug into the more compacted earth and began to uncover shells of various shapes, though most were broken or not all that pretty. Her task for the morning was to bring back to the crafters some shells for use, but Ruka was already sure her search wasn't going to be all that fruitful. With a sigh, she silenced her thoughts of failure and continued about her task.</blockquote></sub><hr><small>AHHGGGGGG I'm so sorry for the delay!! Things have been crazy busy for me lately ^^' Anyways, I hope this was okay!</small>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ruka's RPs Empty Re: Ruka's RPs

Post  MewMew100 Mon May 29, 2017 5:54 pm

<sub><b>[ Ruka | Black-Water | The Rolling Bridge ]</b><blockquote>Light glittered across the sleek surface of the Waters of Aujir,
and the hazel eyes of a particularly large Chausie mix sparkled at the sight of the lovely scene. Her pads grazed the rough bark of the thick, cylindrical bridge that was a tough old log separating Nandryx's two largest lakes. Carefully attempting to maintain her balance, the recently made Black-Water eagerly desired to explore the area. After all, this part of Nandryx was completely new to her, and she was excited to see it all.

Being that she had finished all the tasks given to her in camp, she had been (reluctantly) given access to leave camp for a few hours to learn the lay of the land. This was going to be the she-cat's first time getting to check out Water Tribe's territory, and the ruby-hued cat knew exactly where it was she wanted to go first- the Waters of Aujir. While making the trek there, she happened upon the peculiar bridge along the edge of the body of water, and the Chausie's interests where piqued. And such was how she managed to find herself struggling to balance her massive body on the beast of a bridge.

With a wobble, she found the best course of action was the remain still. After all, she was not yet the best of swimmers.</blockquote></sub><hr><small>AHHGGGGGG I'm so sorry for the delay!! Things have been crazy busy for me lately ^^' Anyways, I hope this was okay!</small>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum