Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Character Creation

+5
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Other Character Creation - Page 18 Empty Re: Other Character Creation

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:06 pm

I posted on Hybrid. Is that not enough?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:52 pm

No, its isn't. And because it wasn't, I've decided to make some new charries -

Because I have Suri, Reme, Aria, Chiroro, Yui, Toruka, Ava, Omi, and Mori, I just have to make two more. Also, because I'm fangirl-in-love with this newcomer!!! <3

Name: Aelita 
Species: Sylveon
Level: 24
Team: Team Sakura
Appearance: Other Character Creation - Page 18 Ninfia10 DAS PINKZ ONES
Nature: Gentle
Crush: Maybe Shade a little
Ability: Cute Charm
Moveset: Ice Ball, Covet, Sweet Kiss, Frost Breath
Held Item: Pink Bow
Bag: Pink Gummies x4, Grass Gummies x4, Sky Gummies x4, Pure Seed x3, Oran Berries x10, Thorn x55
Other: It is unknown where Aelita has come from or if Shinzō is related to her, but the Sylveon has a very close bond with the Eevee, so no one questions their brother-sister relationship. Shinzō often called Aelita 'Suki-Chan', meaning Love, as a pet name. It is also her code name during spy missions- something she is surprisingly known to be an expert at.

(Because I have no idea what type she is, I gave her normal type moves and ice type moves- since she's got some light blue markings.

EDIT: I saw the little sneak peek trailer of her and it shows her using Swift, as well as a fire[orfighting] and lighting type attack, so I really don't know what type she is. Oh, and the english name for Ninfia is Sylveon.)

Name: Shinzō
Species: Eevee
Level: 16
Team: Team Sakura
Appearance: Other Character Creation - Page 18 Ninfia10 DAS BRUNEZ ONES
Nature: Naive
Crush: None
Ability: Run Away
Moveset: Bite, Fake Tears, Sand Attack, Headbutt
Held Item: Pink Bow
Bag: Pink Gummies x4, Grass Gummies x4, Sky Gummies x4, Pure Seed x3, Oran Berries x10, Thorn x55
Other: It is unknown where Aelita has come from or if Shinzō is related to her, but the Sylveon has a very close bond with the Eevee, so no one questions their brother-sister relationship. Shinzō often called Aelita 'Suki-Chan', meaning Love, as a pet name.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Other Character Creation - Page 18 Zorark13Other Character Creation - Page 18 Zorark14

Name: Rakka
Species: Zoroark
Level: 65
Team: Team Kage
Appearance: See #1
Nature: Adamant
Crush: Guildmaster Nintails
Ability: Illusion
Moveset: Night Daze, Shadow Force, Beat Up, Snarl
Held item: Griseous Orb
Bag: None
Other: Rakka joined the guild due to a troubled life at home, living with his older brother, father, and his father's new mate and needed a place to hide away. He trained and lived on his own within the guild until he was paired up with the slightly younger Haru. The two trained, ate, and joked together until the day where they became official team partners, forming Team Kage(Shadow). Eventually, they sibling-adopted Natsu and Uintā from their sullied shack of a home during a mission to a dark mountain and brought the two young Zoruas home with them. He doesn't mind the praise he gets from all his team members, but he rarely shows how much it means to him. He was the one of the team to come up with their special 'disguises.'

Name: Haru
Level: 63
Appearance: See #2
Nature: Impish
Crush: Most younger Pokemon, like Natsu.
Moveset: Night Daze, Seed Flare, Foul Play, Snarl
Held item: Gracidea
Other: Haru came to become a Guild apprentice after she was orphaned when her only mother and younger brothers were slaughtered by crazed Pokemon that show certain similarities to the diseased Pokemon nowadays. She was then paired up with the slightly older Rakka and the two trained, ate, and joked together until the day where they became official team partners, forming Team Kage(Shadow). Eventually, they sibling-adopted Natsu and Uintā from their sullied shack of a home during a mission to a dark mountain and brought the two young Zoruas home with them. Haru enjoys it deeply when the younger two give her admiring praises and pet names, like Haru-chan.

Name: Natsu
Level: 56
Appearance: See #3
Nature: Quirky
Crush: None really. More of an admiration to Rakka
Moveset: Night Daze, Relic Song, Sucker Punch, Snarl
Held item: Relic Band
Other: Natsu is the slightly younger brother to Uintā biologically, but as young pups, they were taken in by the Guild apprentices Rakka and Haru and trained by the older Zorua to be explorers just like them. Ever since then, the two younger Pokemon have referred to Rakka and Haru as 'Older Brother and Older Sister', even if they may have a bit of a crush on them.

Name: Uintā
Level: 52
Appearance: See #4
Nature: Docile
Crush: Admiration for Rakka
Moveset: Night Daze, Lunar Dance, Dark Pulse, Snarl
Held item: Lunar Wing
Other: Uintā is the slightly older sister of Natsu biologically, but as young pups, they were taken in by the Guild apprentices Rakka and Haru and trained by the older Zorua to be explorers just like them. Ever since then, the two younger Pokemon have referred to Rakka and Haru as 'Older Brother and Older Sister', even if they may have a bit of a crush on them.

Art is most definitely not by me XD *taken from DA*

As well as other side characters -

Stitch - Other Character Creation - Page 18 Sabley10
Topaz - Other Character Creation - Page 18 Sabley11
Phoenix Fester - Other Character Creation - Page 18 Phoeni10
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Name: Lotus
Species: Scyther
Level: 41
Team: Team Hyr
Appearance: Lotus is a relatively normal-looking scyther, if you overlook the faint white marks scoring her body up and down, remnants of battles lost and won in her past. She has a tattered trap scarf tied about her left wrist. Her most noticable feature, despite her stoic, uncaring attitude and complete disregard of appearing feminine in any way, is a dark blue forget-me-not flower ever present on the left side of her head, in between two of the horn-like structures on her exoskeleton.
Nature: Adamant
Crush: Though she absolutely loathes to thing even about it, she can't help but sway a bit for Stride.
Ability: Technician
Moveset: X-scissor, Giga Impact, Rock Smash, Protect
Held item: Trap Scarf
Bag: Sitrus Berry x3, Apple x4, Green Gummi x2
Other: Fail character is fail.

Name: Stride
Species: Sneasal
Level: 38
Team: Team Hyr
Appearance: A fierce red-eyed sneasal with one tattered short ear and one with a long, red feather-like growth protruding from it, notched and battered. Three similar growths sprout from his hind end, somewhat like a tail-they look more like a beaten flag, just scraps of cloth, waving in the wind. His fur is dark blue, almost black, and somewhat bristled along the spine. His teeth are razor sharp, along with his long finger-like claws that make a horribly unnerving tapping noise on whatever surface they may rap restlessly on. His limbs are lanky, his body thin, but his legs are powerful and can propel him quickly through the air and about the ground. His face is usually drawn back in an ugly snarl, his beady eyes roving, searching for a victim.
Nature: Lonely
Crush:
Ability: Pickpocket
Moveset: Punishment, Iron Tail, Poison Jab, Reflect
Held item: Def. Scarf
Bag: See Lotus
Other: Beneath the fierce beast of a Pokemon he displays, there is one thing he holds dear in his life. His coveted treasure, never touched by any hand but his own, that his claws caress ever-so-gently, is a pink and white lotus flower held trapped in time by his icy breath.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:43 pm

Sweet forms! I think I like Stride ;P
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:45 pm

The two are based on my tag-team spies from Pokebattlers. Stride has a speed of 320 there. Badass.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Name: Ku Ku (Chinese for 99)
Species: Ninenine
Gender: .....I'm not sure. Some call it a him, others call him a girl Razz I'll refer to it as both....
Appearence: Orange ninetails with black and yellow stripes, a fluffy, cream chest, and an arcenine face /derp
Personality: DEEEERRRP!@!
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Iroha- those nobody likes him/her
Crush: ...
Mate: ....
Children: ..Arceus forbid it!!
Kin: ...
Other: ...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down