Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Flameclan Fanfictions....

2 posters

Go down

About Flameclan Fanfictions.... Empty About Flameclan Fanfictions....

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:48 pm

As far as I can see, there have been a few different Flameclan stories in the Frostclan Fanfiction area and I want to see what cats were there so that we wouldn't all get confused. Both me and Sheyna have Flameclan charaters and I'm sure you guys do too, but most of our stories are taken place at different times.....So I decided to make of list of the Flameclan cats that I already know of.

In Sheyna's story, it seems hers is the farthest into the past, so here are some of the characters I know of in that time (I'm sure there are more):
Pepperpelt: Young calico she-cat with dark brown eyes.(Nurses Cherrykit and Honekit)
Nightburn: Large black tom with gold eyes and ashy grey paws. (deputy)
Shadepaw: Dark grey tom with violet eyes (apprentice to Windclaw)
Windclaw: Large dark tabby tom with goldish amber eyes (Has red claws and father of Cherry/Hone)
Cherrykit: You should know. (brothers with Honekit)
Honekit: Looks like his father, Windclaw.(No red claws ) Is smaller than Cherrykit.
Silverpaw- Nearly ready to become a warrior. Silver she-cat with golden eyes. (apprentice to Cedarpelt?? I think.)
Cedarpelt- If not dead, he'd definitely be one of the senior warriors. Huge tabby tom with forest green eyes.
Birchleaf- Somewhere between young and senior warrior. Dark ginger tom with gray eyes. (Flowertail's brother)
Flowertail- Same as Birchleaf, except a she-cat

In my story, its a little bit after that, so here are my cats:
Pepperpelt: Calico she-cat with dark brown eyes.(Nurses her kits Goldenkit and Flashkit aswell as Icekit and Echokit)
Nightburn: Large black tom with gold eyes and ashy grey paws. (father to Ice/Echo. Also deputy)
Shadewind: Dark grey tom with violet eyes
Windclaw: Large dark tabby tom with goldish amber eyes (Has red claws and father of Cherry/Hone)
Cherrypaw: You should know. (brothers with Honepaw. Apprentice to Nightburn)
Honepaw: Looks like his father, Windclaw.(No red claws. Apprentice to Shadewind)
Silverflight- Silver she-cat with golden eyes.
Cedarpelt- If not dead, he'd definitely be one of the senior warriors. Huge tabby tom with forest green eyes.
Birchleaf- Somewhere between young and senior warrior. Dark ginger tom with gray eyes. (Flowertail's brother)
Flowertail- Same as Birchleaf, except a she-cat
Icekit- Pure white she-cat with green eyes
Echokit- soft, misty grey she-cat with green eyes
Goldenkit- Large, wide-framed golden tabby tom with large gold eyes.
Flashkit- Small ginger tom with dark gold eyes.

I'm not sure about GH's story, but I'm gonna add Rockpaw to my list of cats since in my story, Icekit, Goldenkit, Echokit, and Flashkit will become apprentices a little bit after Rockpaw. Who's gonna be the medicine cat??

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

About Flameclan Fanfictions.... Empty Re: About Flameclan Fanfictions....

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Yeah, Cedarpelt is Silverpaw's mentor. And her warrior name is Silverflight.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Hey, Sheyna, you know how Cherrywing's family is cursed? Well since his father was cursed too, Cherrywing's mother and brother, Honewhisker die. Well, Honewhisker dies along with Pepperpelt and Darknight in a landslide and I was gonna have Cedarpelt die with them as brave warriors. Would you mind if that happened??
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Sure, that'd be fine.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down