Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The British Cats' Story

3 posters

Go down

The British Cats' Story Empty The British Cats' Story

Post  Torchiclove Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:41 pm

I don't even care if Gh never accepts these fucking cats. I want to write their fucking story to show how fucking different it is. (Golaux means Lightray is Welsh, Lleuadseren means Moonstar, figure out the rest) I will eventually make all these cats and when I do you'll know their story. GH may not accept them now but things happen.

Chapter 1-Golau
Golaux padded around camp nervously. He cast a glance at his friends. They had changed. Moonclan had once been a happy clan, full of goodhearted cats. Then Lleuadseren became leader. She turned this clan into a complete nightmare full of colde-hearted murders. Golaux had already made his choice, though. When everybody was sleeping he would sneak away, hid his trail, and live on the far end of th forest. That plan went terribly wrong.
*At night*
Golaux looked cautiousley around him. He gracefully slipped through the entrance to camp and into the dark, scary woods. He ran as fast as he could trying not to leave behind a fear-scent but failing horribly. He kept running on and on. He ended up lost, not heading towards the east but towards the north, towards twolegplace. He burst out of the trees with the speed of a cheeta and froze as his surroundings changed. "What is this?" he asked himself. Around him were large nests, pointed at the tops. He padded tentatively towards one of them and then saw a twoleg at the back of it. Hid pelt didn't help hide him among the brush and the twoleg spotted him. It looked like it wasn't full grown but not a young kit either. The twoleg scopped him up and took him into its nest, despite his efforts of biting, scratching , and hissing.

Chapter 2-Dusk(cloud)
Duskcloud padded boredly around camp. She cast a glance at her twin sister, Dawnfoot. Dawnfoot was absentmindedly chatting with another warrior. Duskcloud rolled her sparkling green eyes. Why must Dawnfoot be constantly talking? she asked herself. The leader of Oneclan, Treestar, padded out of his den and leaped on the highrock. "All cats old enough to cath their own prey join here, underneath the highrock, for a clan meeting!" he yowled. All the clan cats tooks their places under the highrock. "Twolegs are coming closer and closer to camp! If they can't be stopped we have to fight them! I don't know what we are going up against but I expect every one of you to fight for Oneclan!" Treestar yowled. All the clan members yowled with anger and approval. Duskcloud looked at her sister, obviousley worried.
The next day
Two warrior rushed into camp. "Twolegs! Twolegs are coming! Thay have fire in a jar!" They shouted. All the cats started charging out of camp in a panicked frenzy. Duskcloud and Dawnfoot stayed beside eachother and charged with the crowd. Then they saw the twolegs. Huge, hulking animals with long legs and very odd paws. They looked surpirsed at the flood of cats. Then it happened. The little event that changed the sisters' lives forever. A she-cat was biting a twoleg's weird hind paws and the twoleg dropped its lantern. The lantern burst into flames, lighting the fallen leaves. It quickly grew into a raging inferno. Smoke made Duskcloud choke. The last thing she remembered was being scooped up by a twoleg and seeing Dawnfoot in the same position.

Chapter 3-Dawn(foot)
The first thing Dawnfoot could feel was something soft that she was lying on. She cracked open one eye and saw the inevitable. She was in a twoleg nest and her sister was passed out beside her. A twoleg kit was leaning over her and then ran out of the room, yowling something. Dawnfoot's head ached and she began remembering what happened right before she was abducted. The all-consuming fire ripping through the forest, the horrified look plastered across Treestar's face. Dawnfoot began licking her fur, it was burnt in patches but was barely noriceable through her pitch-black fur.
Duskcloud began rousing. Dawnfoot shook her sister and mewed urgently, "Wake up! We've been cat-napped by a twoleg!" Duskcloud's eyes shot open and she gasped as she took in their surroundings. The twoleg kits stomped back in the room and jabbed her odd paw at Duskcloud and Dawnfoot. Two larger twolegs, probably her parents, looked over the two cats with what Dawnfoot supposed was a smile. The twoleg kit lowered her paw towards Dawnfoot and she scratched it with her claws, sharp as thorns. The twoleg kit began crying and her parents rushed her out of the room, shooting Dawnfoot a dirty glance. She could hear them talking downstairs.
"We have to get out of here!" Duskcloud meowed quietly. She shakily got to her paws and Dawnfoot did that same. They looked for the exit and saw the door, half open, and rushed out of it. They stumbled around in the twoleg's kitchen, and Dawnfoot caught a mouse that was lurking near a cabinet. They ate the measley meal together and continued on, towards the door with a doggie-door. Dawnfoot stared, puzzled at the translucent flap. Duskcloud poked her paw through it.
"You go through first, I'll follow," Dawnfoot meowed, Duskcloud nodded and stuck her head through the doggie-door. Dawnfoot looked genuinly surprised. Usually Duskcloud would argue about any decision Dawnfoot tried to make but now she didn't even say a word. She must be really scared, Dawnfoot thought as the rest of Duskcloud body dissapeared through the flap. Dawnfoot stuck her head through and saw what was outside the twoleg's nest: A crisp white fence surrounding a small garden that was filled with catmint, marigolds, and strange purple flowers that she didn't know the name of. She shot through the door and into the garden, stopping for a couple seconds to sniff the catmint.
"Come on! This is no time to be smelling plants!" Duskcloud yowled angrily and rolled her sparkling blue eyes. Dawnfoot stuck her tongue out and ran next to Duskcloud, to the edge of the fence.
"You jump first," Duskcloud meowed. She had that stubborn look on her face that said 'You're GONNA jump first!' Dawnfoot sighed. She took a few steps back and ran at the fence, leaping at the last moment. She landed gracefully on top of the white barrier, slightly bending her front knees in a gesture much like bowing.
"This is no time to be fancy!" Duskcloud snapped. She leaped onto the fence much less gracefully and almost fell off. She regained herself and leaped down the other side.
Dawnfoot followed and scoffed, "I was fancy and I did it well, you were'nt fancy and you almost fell. Hmph!" Duskcldoud rolled her eyes again and the looked at the forst. She gaped, wide-eyes, at what used to be her beautiful home.
"N-no! Our beautiful forest! It's ruined!" Dawnfoot yowled sadly. she sobbed into Duskcloud's fur.
"Dawnfoot!" Duskcloud yowled as she was picked off the bround by a twoleg. The twoleg that had captured them before.
"Why didn't we go farther!?" Dawnfoot muttered angrily under her breath, and they were brought back to the twoleg's stinking mice-infested nest.
Chapter 4- Golau
Golaux wore a pouty look on his skinny face. He hadn't eaten the kittypet slop that the twolegs had tried to feed him for 2 days. His stomach growled hungrily and he caved. He padded past the other tom that lived in the house and put his head into his bowl, marked with a word he couldn't read, Tân. The twolegs called him Tân, due to his yellow and red pelt. The other cat padded up to him. "Hi Tân!" he mewd happily. Golaux sighed and mewed, "For the millionth time my name is Golaux!" "Oh, sorry. My name is Kolink!" Kolink meowed. "What is a Kolink?" Golaux asked skeptically. "I don't know, but it's what my housefolk call me so I stick with it." Kolink shrugged. "Do you understand what the twolegs are saying?" Golaux asked. For some reason he liked the kittypet. "Some of it. I understnd them enough to know they are moving to a country called America. They are going in something called an 'airplane'" Kolink meowed boredly. He hit one of his kittypet toys across the room. "Airplane..." Golaux muttered to himself. He though about Moonclan's evilness and padded outside, through the doggy-door. "From this day forwards I shall no longer be known as Golaux! I will be Golau, a rogue, no longer of Moonclan!" He yelled to the sky.
Chapter 5-Duskcloud

Duskcloud woke up on the soft kittypet bed. She yawned loudly, and Dawnfoot cracked open her eyes. "We gotta get outta here.." she mumbled. "I know," Duskcloud mewed. The twoleg kit was stroking her dark fur and messing with her foot. She kicked at it, unsheating her claws. The towleg kit dropped her like she had burned its hands. Duskcloud scrambled back to her paws and dragged Dawnfoot out of the kittypet bed. "Wake up!" she yelled. "What? I'm awake!" Dawnfoot said with a startled look. One twoleg came in with two metal things with bars running down the sides, front, and back. A cage. "Here, kitties!" he said soothingly. Duskcloud and Dawnfoot hissed in unision. The twoleg rolled its eyes and grabbed dawnfoot by her scruff. He shoved her into one of the cage's, and then did the same to Duskcloud. "What is it doing?" Duskcloud shrieked with fear making her voice shaky. "I don't know....but I'm scared!" Dawnfoot meowed. The twoleg carried their crates outside. He threw them into the belly of a monster.
Chapter 6-Golau

Golau pouted, stalking angrily around the twoleg nest. Kolink was sitting in a twoleg's lap, being stroked, and purring in response. The twoleg was murmering something to Kolink, and Golau scoffed. Kittypets are so weak... he thought. The twoleg gently put Kolink on the ground. He went into another room, and came out holding two large, metal things. Golau's fur immediatly fluffed up; he sensed danger. "What's going on?" he asked nervously, looking at Kolink. "We're getting put on our cages. They aren't as bad as they look. We're about to ride on the 'airplane' thingy," Kolink mewed calmly, running up to the twoleg. The twoleg put Kolink in the cage. It then started walking towards Golau. Golau hissed warily at the twoleg, and scampered into the kitchen. The twoleg ran after him, and finally trapped him in a corner. Golau hissed, bit, and scratched, but to no avail. He ended up stuck in the cage, pouting, and thrown into a monster's belly. He cursed under his breath as the foul-smelling monster began rumbling down the road.
TBU

Last edited by Torchiclove on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding a chapter)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

The British Cats' Story Empty Re: The British Cats' Story

Post  Torchiclove Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:58 am

added chapter 2 and 3 (>^_^)># wanna waffle?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:31 am

DAMMIT TORCHIC YOU MADE ME HUNGRY.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:34 am

LOL XD!! I had chocolate ship waffles for breakfast. I'm just that awesome.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Added another really short Golaux chapter.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:56 pm

XD Kolink?
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:57 pm

HELLZ YEAH! Couldn't think of anything else and decided to make the twolegs pokefarmers XD
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Lol, nice.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:43 pm

chapter 5...'bout to get good!
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:58 pm

I added another short chapter, just to get to the point 'Their going to the airport' THe chapter s will be longer from now on Smile
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down