Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Belle had responded with a friendly, "Hiya! What's your name?" to Third Degree, followed by a proud, "Yeah, I''m just special like that," to Titan with a slightly joking grin. But when the flames from the two Charizard came close, she instantly set up two Protects- One around herself, and one around Luna, who still wasn't paying any attention. It wasn't like she needed to. The move had seemed to be just an automatic reflex, like the Froslass hadn't even thought about it. Finally, she looked to Kitty and nodded.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:19 pm

(( finally done helping my dad....Oh and Wing attack isn't that strong in an actual battle. It's actually a pretty weak attack, and a pokemon has to rest after using hyper beam. just saying))

Raigaurd watched the display. A bit impressed though he wouldn't admit it. He still thought he was the better Charizard though, of course. Raiguard shifted his wings, tilting them. He gently glided downwards. Until he stood on the ground. he rested there for a few moments, and closed his eyes. Surely making all the others curious.

Though Aaron knew what he was doing and smirked a bit.

Raiguard stood for a few seconds. gathering his energy. Everyone seemed to be watching, their attention focused on him. Then abruptly his eyes flew open and blazing eyes looked upon the world. Not a challenging sound left the charizard's mouth.

Instead, his great wings unfurled. One great flap, and the charizard was gone.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:51 pm

(recap?? And sorry for being gone so long.) Rayla turned to the others and sighed. "We should probably get to a hotel or inn, it'll be getting dark soon." She grabbed her bag that was lying on the ground and a hard thud sounded as a thick, solid object clambered inside. Her greenish blue eyes flashed and she put her free hand in on of her ratty hoodie's pocket, her fingers tightly clenching around a tiny vile.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Although it had seemed the charizard had disappeared he had just used to consecutive Aerial aces in rapid succession. He was hovering a few hundred feet above the ground, looking down. He looked like a tiny dot in the sky.With a roar, a hard jet of flames left his maw and went into the air. Two fiery stream criss-crossed.

Raiguard obviously wasn't done though. He raised his two claws and growled slightly. A powerful purple aura radiated from his claws. Soon gigantic draconic claw aura's surrounded his claws. Even from the ground they looked huge. And savagely, he slashed. It seemed to cause ripples in space, but the power behind those claws was obvious as it sent a powerful gust of wind that could be felt, even from the ground.

(( Gawd. Im half asleep. Raiguard flew up,up,up,up. Then this cool holography purple aura appeared around his claws, he slashed, wind hit the ground. Powerful. and mew, Raigaurd and Fireheart had a showdown ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:21 pm

"I hyave to stay and make sure no one gets hurt." Sacha said, her eyes never leaving the show-down. She scibbled something doen on a card with a pen she'd pulled out of her bag of holding satchel and passed it back to Rayla. "If you can find a place that still has rooms give me a call, if not I'll camp it."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Belle glanced up at the Charizard when she felt the powerful gust of wind. "Do you know either of them?" she asked, looking to Kitty, then the other two. Her frosty blue eyes glittered curiously. Back behind her, sitting on the bench, Luna had finally obtained some interest in the Charizard, now looking up into the sky with a still faintly bored look.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Firehert breathed heavily-the hyper beams had worn him out. With a dip of his head he glided to the ground and landed with a thud. He roared into the sky, not of truimph but of defeat. He swore to himself he would beat the younger charizard next time. There would be a next time.

(I got bored *yawns*)

Sylvia ran over to her charizard with a worried look in her eyes. "Are you all right?" She asked him. He replied with an affection nuzzle.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Kitty shrugged and grunted,"Yeah, but only the one with glowy claws. I'm not a big fan of the Charmander family, they're all too much of posers." Her red lens gaze flickered from the Ice-type over to her trainer and she stood up on her haunches. She noticed that her 'master' had pulled out a leather bound book that looked like an old timey textbook. She held it tightly against her chest, cradling it dearly as she walked away. Kitty nodded, understanding how she felt about the book and she mumbled,"Got to go. It's Master's study time."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Sacha rocked back and forward on her heels. "The winner is Raigaurd!" She announced. Titan switched his gaze quickly to Sacha. He turned back to Belle. "Were you and your trainer invited here by a strange letter?" He asked.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Sylvia patted Fireheart's head. "We'll get him next time," She reassured him, shaking off the defeat like droplets of water. "Have fun, I'm gonna talk to the other trainers," She said softly, and walked over Sacha.

Fireheart heard Titan. "We were! Sylvia was so happy when she got the letter! She's always looking for a challenge!" He said.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Sacha sat back down on the ground and pulled a map from her bag. "I was going to ask all you guys where you'll be heading. I'm going to join Rayla to met Pr Juniper. I need to get my pokedex updated." She looked up from the map to her newly made friends. Titan turned to Fireheart. "Sacha simply can not ignore her curiosity." Titan said greeting the Charizard with a dip of the head.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:25 pm

"Neither can Sylvia. She'll do anything that interests her. It almost got my tail cut off...." He said, chuckling a bit. The old scar seemed to sting a little at the memory.

Sylvia nodded. "I'll probably head that way too. No point in catching all those new pokemon without a pokedex to hold all the info," She said quickly. She analized Sacha-the way she talked, moved, and looked at things. Sylvia tried to figure out her persoanlity and made a pro/con chart in her head.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Raigaurd snorted at the easy victory. He had expected a challenge when he had saw the larger, battle scarred, charizard but alas, he was no challenge. Raigaurd gently descended back down to the ground. Now that he had won, he wasn't flaunting his power, or victory. He seemed content.

The charizard was greeted by his trainer, and a few kind words. Aaron opened his backpack and pulled out a fireproof pouch. he opened the drawstrings and reached in with his gloved hands. he took out a few pieces of what seemed like glowing embers. He threw them in the air and Raigaurd's fast neck darted forward to grab them in his maw, he munched down the fire flakes, as Aaron closed the pouch shut, and stopped the enticing aroma spreading from it.

Aaron glanced down form where he was standing at Sacha, looking over her shoulder at the map. He hadn't even thought of getting his pokedex updated. But now that he thought of it, it seemed like a good enough idea. "I might tag along." he put in. "Where is Professor Juniper's lab anyways?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Sacha's hand traveled across the map. "Right here." She said tapping at a spot on the bottom right hand corner. "Nuvema Town." She held the map over her shoulder so he could see better. "It will take week walking at a steady pace. I'm going to head there first catch Pokemon along the way, update my dex and then take on the gyms one at a time." She said, sounding satisfied with her plan. She folded the map up and tucked it back into her satchel. "Your all welcome to come with me, I know for sure Rayla's heading that way."
Titan was sniffing around Aaron's backpack, trying to figure out where the wonderful smell had come from.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Aaron nodded, a small competitive grin on his face. "It sounds like a plan." he said. He glanced at the Houndoom shuffling by his backpack and chuckled slightly, most fire Pokemon seemed to be attracted to the fire flakes. He opened his backpack and pulled put the pouch. He held the bag for a few seconds, building up the Houndoom's want for the flakes. And playfully taunting it slightly. But then he opened the drawstring pouch and pulled out a few pieces of the embers.

Raigaurd watched carefully, with a scarlet eye, making sure his trainer didn't give the Houndoom too much of his fire flakes.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Titan seemed to grin and stood on his back paws putting himself in the classic 'begging' pose. Sacha laughed. "Don't taunt him to much, he's been known to bite when fire-flakes are involved." She started packing away her things.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Aaron chuckled and tossed the fire flakes in the air, a bit above Titan's head. He quickly closed the pouch and dropped it inside his backpack, which he zipped up.

Raigaurd nodded approvingly, once the Fire flakes disappeared into the bag.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Titan snapped the flakes from the air and sat down on the ground swiping his tongue over his jowls. He padded over to Sacha and pushed his head into her hand. "Your going to have to buy some of them" He said, even knowing she wouldn't understand. Sacha smiled and scratched his head. "Well I'm going to find a place to bunk up for the night, I'll probably end up staying at the Pokemon center." She said standing up and stretching. "If you want to come with me meet me at the bridge early tomorrow, I want to get a good start."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Belle drifted over to Titan. "You all are here because of a letter, then? Yeah, my trainer, Luna, got one too. Man, she's really changed since I first met her, though. Back then, she would've crumpled it up and tossed it into the lake!" she sighed.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:41 am

"Sylvia probably won't like her....she's not normal," Fireheart said. He unfurled his wings boredly. "I can't wait untill I can battle these new pokemon!" He said more excitiably.

Sylvia glanced at her charizard. "Yeah, I'll be going. But Fireheart is really impatient. He'll probably try to fly me there and get lost," She said, voice deviod of any trace of emotion. Her eyes stared coldy at the map.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Rayla was far enough to still hear them, but she shrugged at their plans. She only cared about meeting Pr. Juniper. Everything else would just happen on its own, without plans. That's just how she rolled.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:33 pm

(Just to let you guys know how I'm working, once our heroes get their pokedex's updated I'll let you hit the gyms in any order you want, if your teams a lower level then the gym will have a 'low level team' that I'll put together per request. I don't want them all following the same path but I will need a couple to follow Sacha at first to get the underlying plot started. The plot will effect them all differently. It's going to be a mix of the games plot-yeah we get team plasma, damn hippies- and something else I cooked up.

If we're all ready we can skip to the next day and get it really started, any questions I'm starting a Q&A for the rp.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:38 pm

(I'm ready!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:05 am

(Ready too. But Rayla's only here to study new breeds of dragon types and to face the champion. The gyms are just icing on the cake of the challenge. And she's isn't really fond of icing so she'll leave those battles to you guys unless Kitty is misbehaving and needs punishment. Plus, she'll do a lot of studying out of her one textbook that she treasures deeply and will often refer to the Legend of Red, since he was her role model. The textbook is called Pokemon Laws, Legends, and Common Knowledge. I actually learned some stuff from it, so I'll post it here: http://6thfloor.org/theories/pokemonlegend.php)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:52 pm

( "• No one REALLY knows how the magnet train works.
• Or how Magnemite and its evolutions work."

HOLY SHIT I LAUGHED SO HARD.)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next