Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  Sheyna Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Luna left the lab and went a little ways away into the forest with Belle and Akira following. She finally stopped and held up the cherish ball. Okay, let's see who you are! She tossed it up into the air, releasing a young Pokemon. "An Emolga!" Luna's electric blue eyes lit up. "Awesome!"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Magnus sniffed, and scenting Aaron, he dashed for him and smashed into the trainer.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Rayla nodded, half embarrassed,"Uhh yeah. I guess I'm not that good with other types. So...Where's the next gym?" Sierra growled playfully, attacking Kitty's tail with a hard clamp of his teeth, but it was the pinch of his tusks that made Kitty squeak out.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Sacha pulled out her map and laid it on the ground. "The first Gym is in Striaton City. We go through Accumula Town and then follow route 2." She said tracing the path with her finger. "It will take about a day to get there."
She folded up her map and tucked it back into her coat.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Aaron laughed falling onto his back.

(( WB))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:57 pm

As Sylvia walked through the woods, holding Vanessa, the little purrloin struggled in her arms. "What's wrong?" Sylvia asked, and the Purrloin flipped out of her arms, scampering away. Sylvia rolled her eyes, hopped on Fireheart, and the huge Pokemon lumbered after Vanessa. They stopped when Vanessa skidded to a halt, hissing at an Emolga.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:13 pm

(It's Luna's Emolga, correct? XD I wanna make sure.

O.O I think Blackjack the pegasus was supposed to be a girl...)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:14 pm

(Yes, it's Luna's emolga XD
No, Blackjack is a guy.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:36 pm

(Yes, I know he's a guy. But take a look at the end of book 2, where Blackjack escapes the ship. Then book 3 when he comes to Percy's cabin about Bessie.

First: "It was the first pure-black pegasus I'd ever seen, with wings like a giant raven. The pegasus mare bucked and whinnied. I could understand her thoughts. She was calling Agrius and Luke some names so bad Chiron would've washed her muzzle out with saddle soap." .... "He let the pegasus's reins go slack just long enough for the black steed to kick him and fly away free over Miami Bay."

Then: "... found myself face-to-face with a black pegasus." ..... "See, Blackjack had been a captive on board Luke's ship last summer, until we'd caused a little distraction that allowed him to escape."

Everything Percy said matched up except gender, and last I checked, another black pegasus was never mentioned.)

"Hey, what did I do?" the Emolga squeaked, and dashed away from the stronger Pokemon, hiding behind Luna.

"I see Vanessa has met my new Pokemon that I got from Juniper," Luna chuckled as she spotted Syliva and Fireheart. Belle drifted over to greet the large fire and flying type. "What's up?
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:37 pm

(It happens sometimes in books, you can't really blame them for a few mistakes.

I'm helping my uncle move today, so I'm not sure when or if I'll be on.)

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:41 pm

(Yeah, I know. I read somewhere that there was a mistake like that somewhere in the Warriors series too. And okay.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:42 pm

(Tawnypelt's mate, was originally a girl)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:49 pm

"Alright Elliot, use tackle!" Muire shouted, pointing at a Patrat that was casually sitting on the ground, eating a berry.

The Lillipup shook his head and sat down, ears twitching as he stared at Muire. "I don't like fighting. Can't we recruit him instead?"

Muire blinked, confused. Maybe he didn't hear her? "Elliot, use Tackle!" The Lillipup shook his head again. She glanced at Third Degree, who shrugged. "Um... Well, this could be a problem." She thought on it for a while. "Damn, I left my Exp. Share with Laur back in Joht- that's it! Alright..."

She got up and walked away from the group, pulling out her Pokegear as she did. "Hey, Laur? Yeah, I have a Pokemon that doesn't like fighting but I want to level him up so he'll evolve... Yeah, would you mail it to Driftveil? How long? A week? Good enough... Thanks. I'll put him in the PC until then. Bye."

The trainer walked back to the group and faced the Lillipup. "Well, you don't have to fight. My friend is mailing me my Exp. Share but it'll take a week or two to get here. Until then, do you want to be in charge of the PC? There aren't any other Pokemon there yet, but the first one that comes in, you're in charge. Sound good?"

Elliot seemed excited and barked happily, so Muire called him back into his Pokeball and put him in the bag. "Right, to Accumula, then we head on to..." She checked the Unova Map app on her Pokegear. "... Striaton. Right, here we go!" They were already halfway there since they had been training, so it would only take a bit for them to get there.

( No, Elliot isn't in the PC yet, Muire needs to get to a Pokemon center first, then I made up a whole cool thingy majig for it. :3 )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Aaron pushed Magnus off of him and stood up. "Stay there, Magnus." He ordered, for the first time a bit of a firm strictness entering his voice.

Raiguard had flown away, he would return later. But he was hungry, and wanted meat. It had been so long since he had, had a good meal. And now, he would hunt.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Magnus stayed put, but bounced up and down and circled around the spot he was supposed to stand in. It was obvious that he was a high-energy Pokemon and would need a high-energy trainer to control him.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Aaron reached into his pack and pulled out a pouch. In script letters on the pouch was written 'Dark Temptations' Aaron dangled the bag, letting the smell waft to the Deino. It was a strong, inciting smell. He dropped his backpack on a rock, at the edge of the clearing and held the pouch in one hand. "Magnus, come here." he called.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Magnus lifted his head when he smelled the... whatever it was. He dashed towards Aaron and jumped around excitedly, trying to knock the pouch out of his hand. "Whoa, man, that smells awesome! Lemme have it! Lemme have it!"

Muire and her Pokemon stepped into Accumula after a bit of walking and she headed to the Pokecenter, sighing with relief. "Finally." She muttered, healing her Pokemon then walking towards the PC. She took Elliot's Pokeball and placed it in a Pokeball-sized indentation at the bottom of the moniter of the PC, the button on the ball facing inwards. Muire selected the option 'Transfer to Box One' and she heard the ball click as if being opened, but the red light was sucked into the computer instead of being thrown out to the ground. The computer processed information for a moment, then a notice popped up. 'ELLIOT was transferred to BOX ONE!'
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Aaron held the bag higher out of the Magnus' reach. "Want it?" he asked, wiggling the bag, and letting the smell waft to his nostrils. "I'll give you some, if you sit down." he said.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:06 pm

(OK, shrinking the words is getting hard, I'm just underlining them like Sheyna...)
Vanessa growled at the Emolga again. "You're the one who did it, aren't you! Where is she? What did you do with her?" She hissed, eyes full of anger. She mistook every emolga for the one that took her sister away. "Nothing much," Fireheart said casually.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Magnus dropped his butt to the ground and lifted his head, pointing towards the pouch. He was still shivering excitedly, but stayed sitting down.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Aaron opened the bag, carefully watching the Deino to make sure he didn't stand. Aaron pulled out what looked like a piece of beef jerky. Aaron shut the pouch, and held the treat between a pointer finger and thumb. He held it voer Magnus's mouth.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Magnus snapped at the beef jerky-looking thing, mouth watering hungrily.

( WRITER'S BLOCK. At least with Magnus. XD )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Aaron let go and let it drop into Magnus's mouth.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:25 pm

(I also noticed that with Rowanclaw....Man, that drove me crazy until I forgot XD) Sierra grumbled as Rayla nodded at Sacha's reply about gym battles. "Why must I fight and train. Can't I just eat something instead?" Before Bellatrix could retort, Kitty spoke up, her eyes challenging. "Sierra, you did see how I fought, didn't you? If you train, then you can become like me."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:26 pm

(I make this interesting while I wait for Sheyna....)

Lemmiwinks glanced around, Fireheart was talking to Belle, Vanessa was busy yelling at an Emolga, and Sylvia was talking to Luna. He scampered away into the forest, and before long came across a lillipup. It growled fiercely, but still adorably, at him and used tackle. Lemmiwinks barely felt the attack as he sunk his two long teeth into the dog-like Pokemon's ear. That would definatly leave a scar.

(In one of the books where Tawnypelt was a warrior it saw "_________" Tawnypaw mewed to Squirrelpaw.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next