Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 22 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:31 pm

(( lol ))

Aaron closed the pouch and stood up. He chuckled and walked over to the Deino falling to his knees and rubbing it's belly.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:33 pm

The Deino wriggled around on the ground. "Hey! That tickles! Haha... hahaha! Stop it! Haha..." He was waving his feet in the air, like a turtle that fell on its back and couldn't roll back over.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Aaron chuckled and continued petting the Deino. Another hand rubbing at his neck fur.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:39 pm

The Deino made weird, cute, happy growling sounds as he wriggled on the ground.

( My dog also does that. Hm. MAGNUS, YOU SHALL BE BASED ON FRANKLIN. He also snarls at me if I touch him while he's sleeping... XD I like messing with him. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:47 pm

(( lol ))

Aaron rubbed more vigorously before slowing and stopping completely. He fell back, chuckling.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Magnus rolled over and stood, running around in circles and jumping on Aaron, licking his face, then apparently running out of energy and curling up on his chest. He quickly began snoring.

( Magnus must rest for 200 turns to regain energy!
Aaron is confused!
Magnus must rest for 199 turns to regain energy!
Aaron is waiting.
Magnus must rest for 198 turns to regain energy!
Aaron is annoyed.
Magnus must rest for 197 turns to regain energy!
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!? )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Aaron stared at the Deino for a while, surprised by the sudden change in mood. Then he chuckled quietly and silently stood up. He took a cherish ball from his belt and pushed the button. A red flash of light later, Magnus was gone.

(( lmao! xDDD ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:02 pm

"Alright. Cara, Colm, out!" Muire shouted, throwing two Pokeballs on the ground. "Training time. Colm, try any funny business and I'll punch you in the face so hard you'll smell my fist for the rest of your life. Understand?"

Colm rolled his eyes, but nodded.

( That's my favorite threat. Ever. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:36 am

Sacha tented her fingers together and stared off into the forest. "Once Aaron is back from training we'll head out." She said. It was plainly obvious Sacha was used planning a head and taking the lead when it came to traveling.
"There taking a bit long getting back" Titan said, speaking, of course, about Aaron and his team. "I think I'll go track them down." He stood up and stretched out, cracking a yawn as he did so. He padded off into the forest, nose to the ground.

(To answer DN and GH about Echolocation. Deino bite and ram into stuff to see, the do not have echolocation.
I'd say it doesn't hurt them much when the ram though, they probably have naturally thick bones, especially the skull.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:58 am

( Hm. Well, he won't be a very good fighter unless they're in an area clear of debris, then. XD )

"Cara, Incinerate!" Muire shouted. The Darumaka jumped forward, fire engulfing a Patrat and knocking it backwards. It looked injured, but still didn't faint. "Well, what the hell?" She pulled out a Pokeball and launched it at the Patrat. It spun around and hit the Patrat in the forehead backwards, rather than hitting it with the button, and the Patrat fainted. "Crap. Well... Uh..." She shook her head. "Onwards."

It wasn't long before they got jumped by a confident-looking Lillipup, snarling and growling. It leapt for Cara, who got hit and flew backwards, landing with a thump. She shook her head and stood up, dashing towards the Lillipup. "Alright, use Incinerate!" A jet of flames shot towards the Lillipup, throwing it backwards and knocking it out. "Woohoo, critical hit! And level up! Nice work, Cara!" The Darumaka did a little victory dance.

"Let's head back and heal up before we keep training, mkay?" Muire pulled out the Cherish Ball and pressed the button. Cara was sucked inside and they headed back towards Accumula town.

( BONK. XD I mean, that's how I think you catch something in a Pokeball, by hitting it with the button so it opens. Wouldn't that be logical? )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:23 am

(Yes,
and for your first statement. Deino and Zwelios have the ability Hustle.
Hustle increases the user's Attack stat by 50%, but lowers the Accuracy of the user's Physical moves by 20%. Special and Status moves are unaffected by Hustle.)

A pair of sharp eyes watched Muire from the bushes. It stepped out, standing tall. An angry Patrat was one thing, but a Watchog was a completely different story. "Get out" It hissed and used Confuse Ray.

(An experiment)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:16 am

"Hey, Belle," Luna said suddenly. "Why don't we head out to give these two some training? By the way, I'm calling you Levina," she added, looking at the Emolga she was still holding.

Belle nodded. "Well, I guess I've gotta go help teach these two," she told Fireheart. "Guess you can come along if you want." She began to follow her trainer a little ways into the forest to find a wild Pokemon to battle.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:37 am

Aaron flopped down onto his back and looked up at the clouds. It had been a long time since he was alone like this, no people, no pokemon. He frowned slightly, and rolled onto his back, an arm under his head. Somehow he didn't like it. The sound of loud wing flaps broke Aaron out of his daze. Aaron looked up to see Raigaurd descending. Aaron sprang up, and walked to the edge of the small clearing, to give Raiguard room to land. The charizard did so, and folded his large wings in. While hunting, Raigaud had leveled up. It was clear to Aaron, his Raigaurd seemed a bit stronger, his muscles finer toned. Aaron greeted the charizard with a scratch behind his horns, as Raigaurd cleaned his bloody maw with a few swift licks.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:00 pm

"WOAH HOLY-" Muire shouted as she dove to the side. "Colm, go! Use Thunder Wave!" She yelled, throwing a Pokeball to the ground. The Blitzle threw himself towards the Watchog, letting loose a wave of electricity that would paralyze him if it hit.

Third Degree's Pokeball also fell to the ground and the Typhlosion emerged, ready to protect Muire, but he would not interfere unless it was required.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:02 pm

"Sure, why not?" Fieheart said boredly.
"Mind if we train with you? Fireheart seems like he wants to," Sylvia said.
(WB....)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Luna paused and turned back around. "Sure," she said. "Man, I really need to get Levina's level up, though. Any idea how to train an electric type?" She grinned sheepishly. She had never once actually trained an electric type, not even a dual typed one, though she'd battled them before.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:19 pm

"Start small, train them near water against Pokemon weaker than they are. Then once they learn some really good attacks try training them against stronger normal or flying-type Pokemon. That's what I did with my Pkachu," Sylvia said quickly. She could train most types, except for water and flying. She'd always have one or two of them, but they would usually be low-leveled. "Do you know the best way to train ice-types? Aaron has a Dieno and I want to beat it to a pulp."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:26 pm

(( I dont think Aaron has seen Sylvia, since Driftveil city. So she wouldn't know he has a Deino. :p p0wned by realism ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:27 pm

(Nope, Sylvia stalks the shit out of him~She saw his Dieno~)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:29 pm

"You bet I do!" Luna grinned. "I've been training ice types since I was old enough to wander outside." She paused for a moment, then explained, "One of the best ways to train an ice type is to get them in their own environment, at the very least teach them Hail to start. You can usually face them off against an opponent their level or a bit higher- if they aren't at an advantage against ice- in those conditions. Otherwise, stick to weaker types that don't have an advantage against your Pokemon at first. Then, after training like that for awhile, you can get rid of the move hail if they have it and continue training against around their level. And once you think they're tough enough, set them against, say, a few fire types." That was pretty much the style she'd trained each of her own ice types with, and found it worked pretty well.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:31 pm

(( Sylvia=Freak. And Raigaurd will kick most ice types ass ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:37 pm

(Shut up...by then she'll have a kick-ass Gigalith named Ugga who will kick the ass of fire types and emolgas
I had to train a bolder to bet that electric gym leader~Because emolga is part flying-type and I had a Serperior~)

"Sounds good. I'll be sure to catch a few Icy-types in this place. And definatly the Psychic-types," Sylvia said, her eyes flicking to a small shaope that jumped through the grass. She didn't even know what it was, but told Flickering Dreams to use ember on it. She did, and the little brown figure jumped then started running towards the Litwick.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:38 pm

( Who will you trade with to get a Gigalith? )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:39 pm

(( Raiguard will still kick Fireheart's ass :p ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:41 pm

"I'll need to grab some ice types too," Luna mumbled to herself. Her head snapped up at a rustling noise. "Akira, Fury Swipes!" she ordered automatically. Akira leaped forward and struck down the Patrat without hesitation.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next