Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 24 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Rayla shrugged, getting up from where she sat on a stone fence outside the Pokemon Center, and walking over to the crowd, Bellatrix dashing by her heels. Kitty sat by Sacha, licking a small snowcone that she gripped in her largely clawed hands, Sierra sniffing at Titan's tail and nipping at it, his tusks glinting in the light.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:45 pm

Aaron took a sip from his soda before standing up as well. "I guess we should go check." he said. He started walking towards the crowd, behind Rayla.
Raigaurd swallowed down the hot dog, and licked his jaws. Before lumbering after Aaron.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:54 pm

Rayla glanced back, slowing down to match speeds with Aaron. Bellatrix, however, bounded forward, sprinting like a Deerling into the crowd. Rayla turned to face Aaron and mumbled,"Any ideas on what's going on?" Turning her turquoise gaze back at the swarming people, pondering in deep thoughts beyond anyone's expectation about what was happening.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:51 am

Aaron shrugged "I'm not sure. A festival? Maybe a circus is in town." Aaron said.

(( we should wait for Rose ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:31 am

(Sorry guys, I was having Christmas lunch and then I was paying ACR)

Titan was just the right size to push a path into the crowed and he did so with ease.
"Circuses take hours to set up and it wasn't that long ago I was here." She said. "I would of noticed a Circuse tent going up. Maybe there's been a accident, or a rally of some sort." It wasn't long before Titan had gotten them almost to the front and they began to pick up snatches of a speach.

"Name is Ghetsis.........Plasma.............talk to you about Pokémon liberation." It suddenly got clear as Titan pushed his way to the front and they came out infront of a small stage. There where flags set up with an odd emblem on each side and a large man with green hair wearing a robe of some sort stood in the middle. He was adressing the crowed, Sacha had to admit the man had quite a way with words.

"I'm sure most of you believe that we humans and Pokémon are partners that have come to live together because we want and need each other. However... Is that really the truth? Have you ever considered that perhaps we humans... only assume that this is the truth?"

Sacha could here muttering all around as the man paused to let his words soak in.

"Pokémon are subject to the selfish commands of Trainers... They get pushed around when they are our "partners" at work... Can anyone say with confidence that there is no truth in what I'm saying?" He asked.

The muttering grew louder as people began to debate what he was saying, the all quieted down when he spoke again.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, Pokémon are different from humans. They are living beings that contain unknown potential. They are living beings from whom we humans have much to learn. Tell me, what is our responsibility toward these wonderful beings called Pokémon?" He said with a sweeping geture that accompained all the crowd.

"That's right! We must liberate the Pokémon! Then, and only then, will humans and Pokémon truly be equals. Everyone, I end my words here today by imploring you to consider the relationship between people and Pokémon... and the correct way to proceed. We sincerely appreciate your attention."
He finished his speach with a slight bow, one hand held over his heart.

"Can you believe that idiot? Who is he to decide how we Pokemon interact with Humans." Titan said to Kitty and Raigaurd, his arrow headed tail lashed close to the ground. His head turned around when he heard something odd. "Look at that!" He growled. A few people where pulling Pokeballs from their pokects or belts and realisng the pokemon inside. The people turned around sadly, ignoring the distressed pokemon they were leaving behind.

Sacha was looking around bewlidered. "Are all Unovians so easily swayed?" She said, a hint of sadness in her voice. A Patrat padded past her on it's way out of town. She got down to her knees and stroked it's head as it went past. It turned to look at her, it's eyes mournful. "Good luck little guy." She said as it sniffled and continued on it's way.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:56 am

Without warning, Rayla swiftly grabbed the shoulder of a small girl who was about to release her Pidove and she growled frustratedly,"How can you listen to such bull crap?! You love your pokemon, don't you?" The little girl nodded, tears welling up in her eyes. Rayla continued,"And your Pidove loves you too?" The little grey bird chirped loudly, its eyes gleaming. "Y-yes. Dovey loves me lots. Papa gave him to me." she replied, her body trembling beneath the dragon trainer's grip. Rayla's grip and tone softened as she murmured," Then run away from all this nonsense. See that odd green pokemon over there?" She pointed to the bewildered Kitty and continued,"She started out as a weak little bug-like creature, but with trust and love, she grew big and strong. Promise me you'll do the same with Dovey....ok?" The little girl nodded, scooping up her Pidove and running out of the crowd into the forest.

Rayla then turned to where the robed man spewing lies stood and she pushed her way the front of the crowd, Bellatrix held firmly in her grip. "Who the hell are you, telling these people to part with their closest conrads?!" Kitty lumberes up behind her trainer, long, gleaming white fangs hanging out of her mouth just as her father's did; a DNA trait that had slight altared their family's tree into making all their relative gain longer fangs. It created what Rayla's father had called a Fangy Flygon, a genetic mix up of a regular flygon with a lucky chance at altared genes.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:25 am

Sacha stepped forward and grabbed Rayla's shoulders, pulling her back. "He has the right to freedom of speech Rayla and these people have the right to believe it, no matter how wrong we think it is." She said.
Titan shook his head at Kitty, a sign for her to step down. "Sacha's right, he does have the right, no matter how shallow his words may be" He said a slight growl in his voice.
"You should listen to your friend little girl. These are my beliefs and you should respect them." He said. He turned to the men and women behind him and gestured for them to pack up. As they started to do so the crowd slowly dispersed and the man named Ghetsis disappeared. Soon the flags where gone and so were Team Plasma.

(N will show up soon, so don't have Rayla leave the area near the stage.)

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:55 am

(Kay......and sorry if i act all weird. I'm on edge since i'm laying in bed on my phone, too creeped out to sleep since a read a boat load of creepypasta. I'm frickin buggin out.) Rayla growled, seathing in anger at such ignorance. "Who knew the citizens here had no amount of brain matter?!" she laughed in a sarcastic way. She ran her long, delicate yet scarred fingera through the strands of crimson hair that hung limply in her face, fallen free from the band that kept the rest of the thick locks back. Sierra, who had left Titan, crept over onto Kitty's back. "These humans are crazy, forcing people leave their friends behind just because of some fool's clever word scheme! What's next? Stealing all the pokemon who remain with their trainers and them toss them into the wild?!" Bellatrix rolled her eyes, though she did seem to be just as worried and worked up as Sierra was.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:15 am

(Yeah I do that sometimes XD)

Titan shook his head. "Who knows, but I have a bad feeling about all this." He said. "That man, Ghetsis, was a good speaker. With the right words and enough charisma you can plant all sorts of ideas in peoples heads." She shook her head, adjusting her goggles. "Lets get out of here, I don't want to spend anymore time in this town." She sighed, as they walked none noticed the young man with pale green hair looking at the place where moments ago the stage had been.
"I couldn't imagine what my life would have been like if I hadn't met Sacha." Titan said as they started to walk.
Sacha was startled when the young man grabbed her hand. "Your Pokémon... Just now, it was saying.... ouch!" He said pulling his hand back and looking at the teeth marks with slight confusion.
Titan growled, deep in his throat, a definite threat. "Titan, no." Sacha said putting her hand on top of his head and giving a slight push, the Houndoom stepped back but continued to glare at the young man, he couldn't have been more then 19, who had dared to touch his trainer. "Um I'm sorry, he's a bit protective. But did you say something about him talking?" She asked curious, but still a bit wary of this stranger.

"Yes, He's talking. Oh. Then, you three can't hear it, either... How sad. My name is N." he said. Sacha was trying hard to keep up with him, he spoke very quickly.

"Ah, I'm Sacha, and the one whose teeth marks are on your hand is Titan." She easily returned the introduction, manners taking priority.

(Like I said earlier it will be a bit different to the game.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:28 am

(coolio.) Rayla looked the strange in the eyes, her anger had melted away into wonder. Wonder about who this mysterious young man was. "Errrr Sacha? I believe you said we were going? Ack! Kitty!" Kitty had moved over to where the man stood, her red gaze rested on him quizically. "If you understand our speech, then explain what man up there was claiming." Rayla had grown uncomfortable around the pale haired man, and she never felt uneasy about anyone before. Her blue green eyes glittered nervously, jer fiery attitude died down, replaced by great confusion......and slight awe?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:44 am

(I'm trying to stick as close to his script as possible since I don't trust myself with his charatcer)

"So your trainers." He said looking off into the distance. He turned to the Flygon when she spoke. "He has the belief that binding Pokemon to people through the use of Pokeball's is cruel." He said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a Pokeball. "I'm a trainer too, but I can't help but wonder if Pokemon are really happy that way." He turned back to look at Sacha a sudden gleam in his eyes. "Well, Sacha was it? Let me hear the voice of your other Pokemon!" He said. He tossed his ball into the air and from the jet of red light came a Purrloin. Titan looked up at Sacha as if asking to battle, he didn't want to actually talk with this... weirdo around. "Sorry Titan, you're too strong." She said after looking at her Pokedex to check the Purrloin's level. "Alright then, Apep, front line!" She called. The Snivy appeared from the light and faced his target. He looked up at Sacha. "A-a real battle? You think I-i'm ready." He stuttered. Titan nodded, filling in for Sacha who couldn't understand him.
"Let's focus Apep, Purrloin's are tricky." Sacha said, gently reminding him of the coming battle.
Apep shook himself and turned back around to face his opponent

(I have to go for now, We'll continue this later.

And bad Rayla! No Fangirl! XD)

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:58 am

(bye
Rayla: "I'm no fangirl! If anyone should have fans, its me!") Rayla scowled, clutching Bellatrix tighter. "That's why I keep my ppkon out of their pokeballs as much as possible!" Kitty grunted, her eyes turned to her trainer. Rayla, master, calm down please. I and the rest of our team, here and in Johto, know you're the best trainer we could ever pray for. And you, Mr. N. If you wonder how your pokemon feel about you, why don't you ask them?! Or are your gifts not as great as they seem?!" Though she didn't understand the speech, Rayla could tell by Kitty's tone that she was growing hostile. "Kitty! I've raised you better than to act that way in front of people."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:47 am

Luna stepped up behind Sylvia, balancing Levina on her shoulder with Belle at her side. Akira had consented to come along while in her pokeball (for now, at least). "So, Striaton. First gym here. You gonna challenge it straight away?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:06 am

"No, I'm gonna train Flicker and Lemmiwinks up for it. I heard that they have water-type Pokemon there," Sylvia said, tossing Lemmiwink's Pokeball up and down in her palm. He preferred to stay in it rather than walk the whole way. "I'm gonna go to the Pokecenter and make Vanessa shut up," She said, and dissapeared inside the large building. She handed Vanessa casually to nurse Joy, and the Purrlion protested with loud shrieks of annoyance.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:11 am

Luna chuckled quietly at the sound of the protesting Purrloin. That one's probably quite a handfull. But I should probably head out to train Levina and Akira, too. Belle could probably smash these people flat, but I want to see if I can manage to win with my newer Pokemon.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:18 am

Aaron had been silent the entire time. His fists were clenched, the veins sticking out of his hands. A tight expression was on his face, as his teeth gritted together. That Ghestis had spouted the most bullshit he had ever heard! If Pokemon weren't happy they would just leave! As soon as a pokemon was released out of it's pokeball, it could run away. No human could catch up to a pokemon.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:00 pm

(What if it was a Slowpoke :3
Or Snorlax)

Sylvia glared maliciously at Vanessa for a moment, and the Pokemon shut right up. She looked annoyed as Nurse Joy treated her wound, as if she wanted to be hurt. And she probably did. The Nurse gave Sylvia her Pokemon back, and healed the rest of them for good measure. Sylvia walked out of the Pokecenter and back to Luna. "Damn. I've never seen such a stubborn, self-centered Pokemon in my entire life," She muttered,

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Luna laughed. "Not me. If we ever get the chance, I'll show you my mom's Smoochum, that annoying little brat."

Belle shuddered. "Oh, don't even remind me of her. I hate that little thing. Probably why she was never outside her pokeball while we're around," she added thoughtfully.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:21 pm

"Oh I hate Smoochums! Never had one myself, but I've battled them before, and saw them run and cry from the smallest scratch," Sylvia said, loathing even the thought of seeing another Smoochum.

"Sounds horribl!" Fireheart said. "I feel bad for you."

(I got a new camera for Christmas~
Expect pictures of my cat~)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:06 pm

(( B... b... but I want Muire to run into N, too! XD ))

(( ... Nothing much to type now. WB. ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:51 pm

(Muire gets something better. Original characters!!!

trying to do three plots points at once= hard)

"I know how my Pokemon feel about me." N replied softly.
"Ok Apep. Tackle, head on" Sacha commanded. Apep ran forward and slammed into the Purrloin, sending it skidding back. The Purrloin stood up and shook it's self off.
"Growl Purrloin!" N said. The Purrloin growled cutely, lowering Apep's attack. "Now scratch!" It raced forward, scratching Apep's right arm.
"Leer Apep, then Vine Whip!" Sacha said. Apep jumped to follow her commands. Leering into the Purrloin's face then using Vine Whip to beat it back. "Don't you every question you 'trainers' orders?" The Purrloin hissed as it dodged the last if his attack.
"Sacha knows whats best." Apep said as he dodged a scratch. "I trust her"
"Apep, lets finish this. Leer then tackle!" Sacha called Apep dashed forward, dodged under a counter scratch and leered. He tackled the Purrloin fainting it.
"I never expected to hear Pokémon say such things..." N said as he scooped the Purrloin up in his arms.
He started to walk away but stopped and turned back as though a thought had just occurred to him. "As long as Pokémon are confined in Poké Balls... Pokémon will never become perfect beings. I have to change the world for Pokémon, because they're my friends." He stated before walking away to heal his Pokemon.

Sacha pulled a potion from her bag and sprayed it onto Apep's wounds. "You did good." She said. She reached to her belt as though going to put Apep back in his ball, instead she grabbed Sarge's and let him out. "It's a lovely afternoon." She said. "Lets not waste it." Apep crawled up onto her shoulder and curled around her neck. "You know that Ghetsis man may have had a point about liberation, there are some people who shouldn't be allowed to have Pokemon." She said as she turned towards the entrance to Route 2.

(N seems like he wouldn't use Potions to heal his Pokemon, he probably has special berries and stuff)

---------------------------------
(Now for Muire.)

Late afternoon, twilight shadows masked the forest is black, streaks of the fading sun shining through the canopy. A new fire burned off in the distance, a large camping fire, no danger to the forest. But the chanting, THAT was strange.

---------------------------------
(The daring duo.)

Two Team Plasma grunts hid in the long grass at the Dream Yard. "There, over there!" The woman whispered. The man nodded. "Plasmmaaaaaa." He shouted and rushed forward, getting a face-palm from his female companion. She jumped after him to see he had grabbed the Pokemon they had been waiting for. "Mu-mun?!!" It cried, distressed. "Hand over that dream mist." The man said shaking it. "Muuun!"

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:05 pm

( Woot woot! )

"And then Third Degree threw the Magikarp across the river-" Muire was apparently telling her Pokemon a story when she noticed a campfire in the distance. "Colm, Cara, return. Third Degree, let's head over there." Colm and Cara vanished into their Pokeballs and Muire hopped onto Third Degree's back. The Typhlosion began running towards the campfire. As they got closer, they heard... chanting? Holy crap. Muire thought.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Aaron grunted "Ghestis is one of them." he said, as he threw his empty soda into a trash can.

Raiguard snorted and turned to Titan and Kitty "Do you think that human really understood us?" he asked. Although he doubted it.

(( Game of thrones has been on my reading list since july, finally started it today. lol ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:19 pm

(Now don't interfere with the people, just watch.)

The group around the fire was small, maybe six or seven of them. They where all dressed in robes of black and white and the hands had been painted grey. The robes had a cowl which hid their faces in shadow. "... Ad pacem" They finished.
"We must be vigilant." One of them stated, the flash of a gold ring on the women's hand -it was definatly a women- as she moved her hand in a strange gesture. "We must send some of the Cloaks to the Desert Resort and keep a watch on Nacrene City." She said.
"Yes that sounds like the best way to proceed, we don't know how much of a threat they actually are" A man replied.
"What of the letter recipient's?" One of them asked.
"They will do their part when the time comes." An older woman replied.

---------------------------------------------

"I'm not sure" Titan said as Sacha got them all walking again. "I've heard of stanger things though. Psychics, mediums. That sort of thing"
Sacha walked forward, holding a bottled water in her hand. "I'm not sure if I agree with you on that Aaron but I definatly don't like that man." She said.

(Game of thrones is awesome. I got the second book, A Clash of Kings, for Christmas.)

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:20 pm

"I'm not a big fan of Smoochums either, but my mom loves them," Luna admitted. "Personally, I prefer fast and/or tough to cute." Then she tilted her head to the side. "Uh, did you hear something?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next