Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP)

+2
MewMew100
Torchiclove
6 posters

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Was this a good idea?

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 20 I_vote_lcap67%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 20 I_vote_lcap33%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 20 I_vote_lcap0%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 20 I_vote_lcap0%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 20 Empty Re: Hybrid (A Pokemon RP)

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:21 pm

"You've walked right into my lair. And nobody knows what happens in this strange place, hidden in the mist," Hidden whispered darkly. She lit a small fire, and bones of long-dead Pokemon were visible in the back of the cave. "And now"-she paused dramatically-"You will just be another victim."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:21 pm

(sure)
Fazu spluttered out a mouthful of water, his blue eyes blank and dripping with water. The flame on his tail was nearly out, smoldering dark steam that rose up towards the rescuer's face, scalding it.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Garon felt the hot water spray onto his foreleg, and his eyes flickered to the flame. Quickly he used the blunt edge of his tail to pump Fazu's chest, careful to control his strength.

Zaira glanced from Hidden to the bones. He admitted to himself, he had not expected this. But the simple, almost clicheness of it all had him ready to burst out in laughter. Surely this was some game of the hybrid's just some opening into the beginning of adult pokemon 'play'. Well he decided to go along with her little game, and mock fear entered his eyes.

((I think I'll make Garon a wandering doctor...))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Hidden laughed. "You do not fear me, stupid one? Very well then." Fire erupted from Hidden's mouth, and the mist, which she controlled in this strange place, clouded around her. Hot flames sped towards Zaira, and he barely had anywhere to hide in the tiny den.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Of course, with Zaira the thought to hide never even crossed his mind, he ducked and rolled to the right. And suddenly, he realized this was no game. This was no joke, this psycho hybrid, no matter how pretty, was trying to kill him.

The bolt of electricity that ever danced through his mane flared up in anger, and small sparks shot out of his mane. With his lips curling back into a snarl, to bare his sharp fangs, Zaira loosed thunder bolts towards the mist.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:35 pm

(cool)
Fazu began to blink, his eyes rolling so that she could see Garon's face though he was to exhausted to speak.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:37 pm

"You awake, boy?" Garon asked, lightly shaking the young hybrid Pokemon with his tail.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Giving a slight cough, Fazu nodded his small head, his small legs shivering as his nature instincts cause his body to begin to warm itself.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Hidden easily deflected the bolts with protect. "You can't defeat me," She hissed, lunging at Zaira with flaming fangs.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:43 pm

"Good, good." Garon muttered, he picked up the young hybrid gently by wrapping his tail around him and caried him to a soft bed of moss. He deposited the hybrid onto the ground, and started fanning the flame on his tail with a large leaf he plucked off of a plant, all with his tail.

(( Garon is now an older adult ))

Zaira grunted, and let the hybrid sink her fangs into him.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Hidden spat Zaira's fur out of her mouth, eyes gleaming with satisfaction. "You know," She whispered, "I don't have to kill you. There are some things you could do for me." She put on a sly smiled.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:47 pm

As soon as Hidden's fangs touched his skin, electricity began building up in Zaira's paw. He grunted dimly, despite the pain and from point blank range scored his thunder charged claws across Hidden.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:51 pm

"I see you're not interested!" Hidden growled, wincing slightly from pain. She quickly shook it off, and used confuse ray.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:59 pm

Zaira's head titled back and his eyes went cloudy. He staggered to the right, a burn mark from Hidden's fire fangs could be seen on his right flank along with two punctual wounds where blood was leaking from. Zaira managed to regain his balance and slashed out with his claws at an image of what he thought was Hidden, but he missed and tripped over his own paws. "I'll never help a murderer." he growled, as he shakily stood back up.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:04 pm

"If that's what you wish!" Hidden snarled, a ball of darkness forming at her mouth. She shot the shadow ball at the disoriented Zaira. This is too easy...no fun... she thought, grimacing.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Zaira took this hit and stumbled back onto his knees. "It is." he croaked. His claws dug into the ground and he growled "I'll never help a murderer, I'd rather die." he snarled, a burst of power exploding into his lion-like voice. "But at least I won't go down alone. Zaira might be confused but he knew this move like the back of his paw. A rumble shook the ground, and dirt and pebbles started to fall from the ceiling of the cave as Zaira poured all his power into an earthquake.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:19 pm

"Ah, we finally add some interest..." Hidden grumbled. "Fine. I'll let you live. For now," She hissed, and dartedout of the small cave.

(http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/218258/everythings-gonna-be-ok
My fave Cartman moment.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:25 pm

And the cave slowly collapsed...Zaira lay there, unable to move, despite wanting to....
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Suddenly, a large burst fire exploded outside Hidden's den, the heat reaching through the stone and filling the cave with raging warmth. Raitez roared out in frustration, his cry loud and ear-splitting. Blue eyes flickering around like a wild fire of blue flames, he bolted forward towards Hidden Beauty's home, search every nook and crevice for his young son.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:17 am

"NO THANK YOU!" The young hybrid's voice rang out all throughout the forest. He was being pursued by two other, slightly older bird Pokemon, a Pidgey and a Spearow. The two dodged gracefully through the branches and leaves, taunting Merrik, who was crashing through the trees like a bear, wincing in pain as the foliage tore at his wings and body. "No! No thank you!" He repeated, diving downwards and landing with a loud crash on the ground, knocking himself unconscious. The two birds snickered and spiralled upwards into the air, vanishing from sight.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:28 am

Whipping her head up from the ground where she was picking berries, Demetra listened to the sharp cries from deeper in the forest. Her natural urge to flee from danger was over taken by her motherly habits and she galloped forward, forgetting the berries she had picked. She looked around frantically, her blue wings helping her hooves travel faster as they help lessen her weight. "Hello?! Helloooo?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Zaira groaned from where he lay.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Hidden fled to the river, and curled up. She spat fire into the water, and steam curled around her. She whispered a poem under her breath. Her words were ominous.
Hidden's eyes became clouded, as if the mist was flowing through her. AS if she were traveling to a world of her own. As if the words she whispered were a portal to another demension, a demension shrouded with mist. Hidden. Hidden in the mist.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:47 pm

"Eat this." Greon said, holding up a bundle of red leaves, he held it out to the hybrid with his tail. "It's fireweed."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Hidden stared into the mist, searching for her next victim. The mist spoke to her. She listened to the mist, telling her about newcomers in the forest. A grass-type. Easy. "Mist, isn't it a bit too easy?" She asked. It looked like she was talking to nobody. A gentle voice whispered back, "No, my beautiful daughter, find the ones who call themselves Survicorns..."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next