Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Resort

+2
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Resort Empty The Resort

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:42 am

This is an alternate universe rp where in the Mysterious Letter never happened, our hero's never met and Sacha is trying to learn her mothers business instead of being a trainer.

The plot is as such.

In some strange twist of fate Muire, Rayla, Aaron, Sylvia and Luna all decide simultaneously that their Pokemon deserve a break from all the battling. They each come across an advertisement for a Pokemon Resort located in Johto, simply named Drake's Pokemon Resort. The woman on the cover seems friendly enough and the pictures of the resort are amazing. It's based in a mountainous zone in Johto's north, beautiful forests and lakes all around and the most amazing aspects are the bio-domes. A fiery plateau, a frozen tundra, scorching desert. This place has it all! Not only that, the Pokemon are allowed to come and go from the domes as they please and the water dome has rivers leading to the three major lakes that boarder the resort.
The trainers have made their decisions, this is the place! This is where their Pokemon will enjoy a nice Holiday.

(Don't worry about the price, it's semi Government funded. XD)

-------------------------------------------

Characters
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

The Resort Empty Re: The Resort

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:15 am

(Don't worry about giving long posts, this is just for fun ^^)

Barrow dug his claws through the sack of feed at his trainers instructions, he then grabbed it and flew high into the sky, letting the feed fall to the ground. This was the last sack of feed then he got to do whatever he wished. The wild bird Pokemon were always the last to be fed, they scattered the feed in this clearing and the birds came from miles around to peck it up. The birds which had trainers where fed in the large aviary bio-dome. Barrow hovered high in the sky and shook the last of the feed from the sack. He then dove to the ground and landed lightly next to his trainer. He dipped his head so she could scratch him under the chin. "Good job Barrow. Lets head back home, where getting some new pokemon sent in today." Sacha said. Barrow nodded and jumped into the air as Sacha started up the Dune Buggy she used to transport the food and headed back to the Resort main.

(They get sent via the same transportation as the storage system, also I'm upping the number to 10 pokemon max. Though you don't have too.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:20 am

(Sweet! Then Muire won't step anywhere near Rayla)
Draco! Down!" The large Dragonite slammed into the ground, his powerful, muscular wings beating the air like a ragged doll. He roared out, enjoying the strokes that the crimson-haired girl had given him, patting his muzzle.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:25 am

Barrow went for the ground, his wings carving the air as he circled to the ground. His 'goggles' flashed in the sun as he landed just outside the resorts front gate. The Resort only had two stories, the bottom was long, this was where all the business was held. The second story was where the Drake's lived. Barrow arched his neck to see the Dragonite landing. Barrow was oddly darker in colour to other Flygon's, though not a shiny, Sacha put it down to him being raised in a forest and not the desert.

(I have to hang some washing out.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:28 am

Muire was in the Pokemon Center, getting ready to send her Pokemon to the Resort. Third Degree was holding a note that said:

Please keep all my Pokemon together. They like to hang out with Pokemon they know, and really don't give a crap where they're placed. Except for Zingerz, the Pikachu, he doesn't like to be with the others.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:30 am

(kay.) Rayla then released a large handful of different types of pokeballs, beams of red light filling the sky as six other large dragon types appeared, including two Flygons, a young female and an older male. The others were a Salamance, an Altaria, a Aerodactyle, and a Garchomp, all looking around in confusion, some sighing in relief.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:36 am

Sacha appeared next to her Flygon at the gate. She strode down the drive Barrow lumbering next to her and a large Houndoom at her other side. "Welcome to the Drake's family resort." Sacha called. "You must be Rayla, I recognise you from your trainer card." She said holding out her hand.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:40 am

Rayla took it and replied,"And you must be Sacha of the Drakes. Its a pleasure."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:44 am

Aaron flew on Raiguard's back. The large charizard soared through the sky. Aaron could see his Pidgeot ducking behind and under clouds as she flew next to them.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:47 am

Rayla then tossed out her last three pokemon, three large ass bird types, a male Pidgeot, a female Staraptor, and a male Swellow. (I''m heading to bed. For the first time, I got to see real snow and now I'm sick for not dressing properly. G'night.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:56 am

(Poor Mew.)

"Yep, that's me." Sacha said. "We'll take your Pokemon up to get settled in, are you staying at the Mareepton down the road?" She asked. Barrow was intently studying the girls pokemon, paying special attention to the other Flygons, he may not be a competitive battler any more but it was hard to get out of the habit. He was just bit taller then the older male, but he was wary of the large ivory fangs poking out from his mouth.

Eva May Drake was in charge of running the resort while her mother was out getting supplies, she was waiting for a young trainer named Aaron, just as her little sister was greeting the girl named Rayla.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Rayla nodded and replied,"Yeah, I think so." She glanced sideways and chuckled as she saw her two Flygons staring back at Barrow, the older male wore a joking grin while the younger female's eyes glittered. "Heh Seems Kitty's caught eyes for your flygon. I'm sure Buzzer won't mind." Rayla turned to laugh out as the large Pidgeot nuzzled his massive head by her small human neck. "Oh Hurricane, I'm glad to see you too!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:41 pm

(No snow this year, but last year it snowed on Christmas Very Happy
And it snowed then like froze over and we got out of school for three extra days~)

Sylvia flew to the Pokemon resort on Fireheart's back, the wind whipping her red hair around wildly. The large Pokemon landed as gracefully as a huge wall of meat could. His tail caught a bit of grass on fire, but Sylvia leaped off him and stomped it out before it could spread. She took five Pokeballs off her belt, and let all her Pokemon out of them. Wikkilinks, a raticate, chattered with Fireheart. They had been friends for the longest of times, because they both came from Kanto. Synthia wrapped her tail around Shade, who looked around emotionlessly, and Shuriken lay down under the shade of a tree.

(I'm going with this.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:08 pm

Aaron's Raiguard swooped down and landed with a large flap of his wings as they folded into his back. Chiri flew for a bit longer before the large Pidgeot landed as well.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Luna was riding on Knight. Her small size made it easier than usual for the large, feathery bird to carry her to their goal- the resort.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Sacha laughed. "Barrow will probably take it on himself to show them around." She said. The large Flygon nodded his head then nudged Sacha. "Yes, yes I'm walking now." She said stroking his head before starting up the drive. "They both look well trained, how long have to had them?" She asked. Titan greeted the pokemon with a nod of his head, he wasn't the talkative type.

Eva walked out of the building as two Charizards landed on opposite sides of the yard. "Welcome to the Drake's family resort!" She called out in greeting. Her Altaria could be seen sitting on the roof of the resort, his wings fluffed up.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Rayla walked after Sacha, beckon her pokemon with her hand to follow. "My two oldest team mates would be Blizzard and Draco." The pair walked side by side, the large male Dragonite smiling at the smaller, yet still big female Altaria. "I've got Buzzer probably 8 years ago as I've been a world wide traveling trainer since 7 years of age. Kitty, his daughter, was born probably 4 years ago and I've been training her ever since." Hurricane, unlike the other bird pokemon, was walking beside Rayla, fluffing out his chest feathers as he was a bit of a show-off lady killer.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:11 am

"Barrow's been with me about eight years as well." Sacha said. "Titan I've had for about three" She added putting her hand on the Houndooms head. "I only recently stopped battling competitively. My Sister and I have been working here for the past couple of months, we're trying to figure out which one of us is more suited for getting the Resort when our mother retires. Honestly though, Eva doesn't really want it."

"You'll like this place." Barrow was saying to Rayla's pokemon. "The mountains go for miles around and there are plenty of ways to challenge yourself if you want." The Flygon definatly wasn't as gruff as the Houndoom, who was still remaining silent.

A loud Fearrrrrrrrrrr, could be heard in the distance. "That'll be Athena returning from patrolling the grounds, she likes to announce her presence." Sacha added as she worked on opening the gate, it slid open with an electronic 'wrrr' just as a tawny brown shape came into sight in the sky.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:25 am

Rayla nodded and replied,"I halted my training in Mt. Cornet with my team of pure bred contest pokemon just two days ago. We we're heading to Lilycove in Hoenn for the annual Fire Festival contest so Cornet in Sinnoh was the prefect place for training in the heat. So I decided to take with me here my most working team of pokemon, my dragon types team and half of my bird team. I kept my contest team with my friend Tyler, though I'm sure my friends Lance and Cynthia will be watching his back, making sure my little darlings are fine."

Buzzer blinked at Barrow and growled,"Sounds lovely." Turning to Kitty, he growled,"Kitty, dear, sounds like you can practice your flying here." The young Flygon nodded, obviously boreded by the thought of training when she could be relaxing.

Stardust glanced over at Sparrow, the two large birds chirped in replied about their other team member's showing off.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:52 am

"Lance and Cynthia eh? You must be really good." Sacha said, she opened up her C-gear-it had been a gift from her mother, sent from Unova.- "Ahh Some Pokemon have just arrived over the transporter. I'll get your pokemon settled in before I go to them." She said, half to herself. She gestured to where Eva May was greeting the two other trainers. "That's my sister, and from the look of those two that's Aaron from Kanto and Sylvia, also from Kanto."

"Snowcap is the best for flying." Barrow said, pointing to the large mountain off in the distance.

Eva May was unmistakeable, her shoulder length dark brown her and they same icy blue eyes as her sister. She was dressed mostly in blue, as she usually was. The bane of Dragon trainers every where did a good job hiding her dislike for the two Charizards. She waved to her sister and seemed to be telling the two Charizard trainers who Sacha and Rayla where. There were no secrets on the Drakes family resort.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:11 pm

(Eh.... bump?)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:58 pm

(COME ON GUYS, THIS WILL BE FUN, DON'T IGNORE ME. I NEED FUN

FUUUUUUUUUUUUN)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Sylvia walked towards the resort, her Pokemon trailing behind her. Fireheart was stomping the grass with every step, keeping his tail away from Wikkilinks, who was telling him a funny Pokemon joke.
"....And then the Magikarp said, 'Watch me evolve and feel my wrath!'" Wikkilinks chattered, both of the Pokemon breaking out into laughter.
"C'mon, lighten up," Synthia whispered, padding next to Shade, who was blsuhing under his dark fur. "Just because you're an Umbreon doesn't mean you have to act so depressed," She half-purred, draping her double-tipped tail over his braod, strong shoulders. The love-stricken Espeon giggled happily.
"PDA, much?" Shade mumbled, secretly enjoying the affection.

(I forgot what Pokemon Shuriken is >.< And there's 2 more, Limp and Numa, but they are hiding in Pokeballs.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:12 pm

(I was thinking we could skip the introductions and get the pokemon into the resort and being shown around.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:17 pm

(Well, that's cool. Limp is haunter, Shuriken is Meowth, and Numa is Zubat.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next