Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+3
Sheyna
Torchiclove
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:15 am

(XD Shaun asking him what to do with Krissy.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:20 am

( Sounds good to me. He's chillin' outside the Aphrodite cabin. )

Eli was in a lawn chair outisde of the Aphrodite cabin, hands behind his head and his eyes closed. This was his favorite pastime, but he didn't have much time for it, what with giving kids advice and being asked up the ass to date every single other camper in the Aphrodite cabin (which was kind of messed up, but hey, it's not like the gods have a whole lot to do with genetics), not to mention the sports like the races and capture the flag.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:23 am

(Aphrodite campers don't date aphrodite campers....that's gross. WOULD YOU DATE YOUR BROTHER/SISTER?)

Shaun walked up to Eli. "Hey, Eli, I ot a question..." He said, sitting down in another lawn chair.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:27 am

(Quick Question: WHY WOULD YOU DATE YOUR COUSIN? Most gods are brother/sister, and their children would be cousins. So, yeah.

Think about it.

Athena was daughter of Zeus, Poseidon was brother of Zeus, so Percy and Annabeth are related.

Burn.)

"Hm?" Eli mumbled, looking up. "Oh, hey. Shoot." He said, seemingly just waking up.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:34 am

(Quote by the Percy Jackson books:
"The gods technically don't have any DNA, so it wouldn't be wrong to date another demigod. But you wouldn't date your brother or sister....that's just gross."
BURN!)

"So I walked into Krissy's cabin, because the chariot races were about to start. And she was watching TV. She told me she'd do anything if I didn't tell anybody what she was watching, and so far I haven't. What should I do?" He explained quickly.

(I feel like he's on a talk show.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:36 am

Eli chuckled to himself. "Well, my suggestion is keep the secret. It's pretty good blackmail material if that's your style, but you could also use it to get a little... favor, if you know what I mean." He said, winking. "Besides, if you want her to like you (though I'm not saying you do, this is simply a suggestion), you should keep the secret without asking for anything in return. That always gets the ladies."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:38 am

"Thanks. I'll probably just keep the secret," Shaun said. He got up and walked away towards Krissy's cabin.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:40 am

Eli nodded. "No problem. Spread the word if ya want. More business keeps me busy and not bored." It was true and well known that if he didn't deem something important enough, he'd charge money for it, but never very much and he rarely did, because he was so bored anyway, giving advice was just something to keep him awake.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:43 am

Priscilla grinned at Haru. "Your not the one who faced her wrath." she joked. She turned and followed Katniss outside.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:01 am

Eli shook his head, sighing. Now that he was awake, he'd have a hard time falling asleep again. "Oh well." He got up and walked into the Aphrodite cabin, retrieving his guitar and jumping back into his lawn chair out front. A few (NPC) campers noticed that he had his guitar out and hurried over to see what was going down this time.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:20 am

Krissy sat on the edge of the small fence keeping out critters from the strawberry gardens, her electric blue eyes darting dazzlingly around the camp. She held a pale blue transparent glass brush between her hands and was carefully brushing her pale fawn hair, its almost bleached strands flailing out in the breeze. It was odd being one of the oldest campers here, used to being seen as young out in Cancun.

Sheba carried a handful of fries as she followed the crowd, her gray eyes staring blackly at the ground. (I'm guessing they're leaving or something??)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:16 pm

Haru half-grinned, obviously uncomfortable, and said in a quiet voice "Trust me I have, all athena campers have."

Shuda heard the door swing open and he quickly shoved the orb into is pocket.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron saw the crowd gathering around some guy with a guitar and walked over to listen. He pulled his I-pod out of his pocket and quickly hit pause, before dropping the headphones from his ears and letting them hang around his neck. Was a concert going on? This guy better be good...
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:08 pm

As she stepped out of the DQ, Priscilla thought about the quest. I didn't expect it to be fun, but.... She said the next part aloud, but quietly. "This is not what I expected....."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Katniss turned around to stare Priscialla in the eyes. "Nothing is what you expect," She said simply, voice devoid of emotion, and turned back around.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Priscilla looked intently at Katniss. Even though her personality was fun-loving and her style was crazy, her intense, gold eyes looked old and wise. By the looks of her eyes, anyone could see there was more to her than an immature kid.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Haru started laughing, abruptly. "This reminds me off that time in Harry potter. Ron was all like to Harry 'I thought you knew what you were doing, your supposed to be the leader.' And Harry was like 'Blah blah, I told you what I knew." he chuckled, quietly. "Then Ron left, and it was just Harry and Hermione. In the woods, alone. Doing whatever it is older teenagers do, alone, in the woods."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Katniss turned to look at Haru. "I love Harry Potter, and this is nothing like it," She said, smiling a little. "Harry Potter is way to awesome to be compared to anything."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Sheba surprisingly burst into laughter. Most wouldn't have expected her to do so as she was an antisocial kid with the god of fear as her father, but she was still a teenage girl who enjoyed humor, even if she tried to hide it. Tears trickled from the corners of her eyes as she held her stomach chuckling. Looking bleary eyed at the others who stared at her, she straightened her face and whistled softly.

Jaxal thought it was funny and stifled a few chuckles, but he then looked at Sheba like she was crazy, grey eyes wide and confused. He didn't really like the small girl, not forgiven her from practically blinding him during the chariot race.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Katniss shot Sheba an awkward glance. It hadn't been that funny. "So, anyway, we should keep heading north," She said awkwardly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:59 pm

(Lol, I only made her do that because I happened to do it when I first read that post. ^_^')

Sheba shrugged, getting her quiet, dark personality back. She ran her fingers through her short cut hair, pulling her cat forward to cast shadows over her eyes.

Jaxal smiled and mused,"Whatever you say Katniss. It is your quest," testing anyone to oppose.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:02 pm

(XD
Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 5 Pokemon
Ash got PWNED!)

Katniss rolled her eyes at Jaxel, but she was still smiling. "No objections?" She asked, her daring gaze lingering on Shuda for a moment.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:59 pm

(lol. xD)

Shuda tossed his trinket up in the air, it rose a few feet before Shuda snatched it out of the air, silently.

Haru nodded, "I'm all for it."

(( seeing as this is going on Long Island, since thats where camp half blood is, and I used to live on the island in question. There are towns everywhere, typically they're right next to each other. Except for when you hit some of the roral communities. Though its mostly the suburbs. And the temperature is all over the place. This is going on in the summer, I believe. So it'll be around in the 90's during the day then low 40's at night. ))

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:33 pm

"OK, then. We'll want to find a motel soon, I don't fancy sleeping outside," Katniss said, all leader-like.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Haru nodded "How much money do we have left?" he asked, as he started walking.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:54 am

Katniss quickly leafed through a stack of green papers. "After eating, about $100 dollars left. If we find a crappy enough motel we'll all be able o stay the night with money to spare," She said quickly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next